• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maria and Caroline at the Christmas Castle event *FF/FF

Viewmaster

Verified
This follows on from the beach prologue I wrote before. There will also be an epilogue...

-_-_-_-_

Maria was utterly astounded by Caroline's revelation.

"You knew about the tickling event!" she gabbled, still stunned.

"Of course!" Caroline replied... "Although did like your attempts to trick me, what do you say we try that with one of the old gang? Maybe Heidi or that nervous Swedish Girl, Olga was it?"

Maria couldn't remember the Swedish girl's name and was still utterly shocked. Without realising it she had taken the role of the submissive and was following the tall redhead as she tried to make sense of the situation.

"So you knew I would be coming here?!" Maria asked, still bewildered.

"Well it was a safe bet!" Caroline replied, whipping out her phone and scrolling through the pictures.

Maria groaned. It was the publicity shot from the first event when she had been trapped in the stocks for not understanding how the feather necklaces worked. At her request her face had been slightly blurred and her chalkboard cropped out. Her long dark hair had been wavy back then as she hadn't discovered straighteners and let it flow naturally past her breasts in ringlets.

Despite cursing her acceptance of the picture's circulation Maria had to admit she looked good. Her mouth was wide open as the man in the strange costume and his ginger-haired lady friend tickled her silly. Maria would have loved the picture if it wasn't her being tickled, she had found plenty like it online whilst exploring her fetish.

"So do you want to go around together, or just meet me at the end?" Caroline asked, at present they were the castle was pretty much deserted.

Maria was confused, Caroline was her houseguest so they would be going home together. This wasn't what she had planned though, Caroline was supposed to be trapped in the stocks not casually assuming control.

"I would like to go around with you, it will be nice to meet your new friends" Caroline added in lieu of a response.

Maria was still confused but wasn’t falling victim to Caroline's charms. Despite having revealed her sadistic streak Caroline was still very charismatic. Maria liked the idea of guiding someone around the event despite the fact that she hadn't really made any friends here.

Despite being drop dead gorgeous Maria didn't make friends easily and tended to blend into the crowd. She had tried to replace 'Maria' with a pseudonym but the memory of her in the stocks was deeply ingrained. She had been given a discount rate on a blue feather for subsequent events in exchange for allowing the release of a few pictures. Unlike other female Blue Feathers Maria refused to be tickled, sign contracts or play games. When approached she would simply shake her head once and say; "Nnnno!"

She had become notorious, the way she held the 'Nnnn' before mouthing the quick 'Oow' deeply frustrated her many admirers.

Maria rarely spoke to the other patrons, even when she found a victim she like to listen to their pleas for mercy in silence. Still she liked the idea of guiding Caroline around, she didn't realise that she was being played; she might think she was showing Caroline around but really she was the one being led.

"They have these box things this month, they sent me a message about them..." Caroline began.

"You... You tortured me! What you did was utterly humiliating! I was begging you to stop!" Maria interrupted, no longer able to contain her anger.

"What? On the beach in Portugal? You loved it! You begged me to let you climax!" Caroline replied.

"No I didn't! You put me through hell!" Maria insisted.

Caroline whipped out her phone, muttering; "I got these off one of the girls..."

Maria saw thumbnail pics flash by, had she discovered them online she would have opened them for a closer look. Before she could look closely feet, sand, feathers and fingers whizzed by on the little screen.

Within seconds a video was loaded. Maria was shocked! It was her staked out at the beach! The footage was grainy as it had been taken on an old phone that hadn't been held steady. But Maria knew those were her soles being subjected to an intense fingernail tickle. The shot panned out and her helpless struggles were fully displayed as the dozen or so sadists worked her over.

"Are these online anywhere?!" Maria asked panicked. The footage was grainy but being exposed scared Maria, she didn't want to risk her job.

"No, Greta took them on her old phone. I tickled them out of her and we have the only copies in existence...." Caroline answered before adding; "Listen to this bit..."

"Please!...PLEASE!!!" the younger pixelated version of Maria begged.

"You see!" Maria protested.

"Wait for it!" Caroline chimed.

"Please let me orgasm again!..." Her voice wailed...

"Caroline I love you!..." Maria heard her own voice but had no memory of speaking the words.

"I... I... I... What!?!" Maria stumbled.

"It is okay! You were delirious! You have a low tolerance for torture!" Caroline teased.

"Low Tolerance!!! I bet you have never been tickled that badly!" Maria retorted, riled by Caroline's goading.

“That is where your wrong! Unlike you I can take what I dish out!” Caroline snapped, smiling that her plan was working perfectly.

“Then let me tickle you! I will have you begging for mercy in minutes!” Maria retorted, falling right into Caroline’s trap.

“How about we get tickled together, whoever can stand it the longest wins…” Caroline cooed.

“Wins what?” Maria sked, quickly, still not thinking straight due to her anger.

“A session tickling the loser I suppose…” Caroline countered.

Maria stopped in her tracks, she remembered her first event and the terrible session in the stocks. She knew just how ticklish she was and that the other patrons would be all over her like flies on honey.

“What’s the matter? Are you scared? Your mouth writing cheques your body can’t cash?” Caroline goaded.

“No! I’m not scared! I can take whatever you can!” Maria snapped.

The trap was set. Caroline guided Maria to a set of double stocks. The fiery Spanish woman was still fuming as the upper board locked over her ankles. They sat side by side with their arms manacles to the wall behind them. Each had a small cushion to lean back on as well as a comfortable seat. It was only as the leather strap was being secured over Maria’s knees and her socks removed that she realised what a terrible mistake she had made. Almost every newly arrived patron made a bee-line straight for the stocks which were visible from the gate house.

“Is that Maria?” She heard them ask one another.

Knowing she would be more popular Maria panicked and nervously addressed the Large Ginger Black Feather.

“You… You… You have to make sure they tickle us both the same!” She demanded, adding; “This is a challenge! It has to be fair!”

Caroline snickered knowing already that she had won, Ingrid chuckled and replied;

“I will do my best but you have to be aware what a rare treat this is, some of this people have waited in hope for months for the chance to tickle your pretty feet again…”

The pair’s socks were removed and their toes tied back tightly to a bar which turned pulling the strings around each toe tightly back and up stretching the soles out taut.

“Good toe-ties!” Caroline commented, as cool as cucumber.

Maria tried not to show how nervous she was but it was hopeless. She glanced around at the ever growing crowd and squired under their gaze. She knew this was a mistake and had to fight the urge to admit defeat before the contest started. Her pride and anger kept her silent as her feet were oiled, Maria giggled whilst Caroline seemed to enjoy the nice massage her soft soles were getting. Four small heat lamps protected their feet from the cold and heated the oil.

“Okay so the first one to say mercy wins” Ingrid announced.

“And the tickling doesn’t stop until we both have said it!” Caroline added.

“If you like…” Ingrid replied.

“What?!?!” Maria demanded, twisting as much as her bonds would allow to regard Caroline who still seemed totally relaxed.

“I want to see how much you can really take…” Caroline softly chimed.

“Okay try and keep it even people!” Ingrid announced, adding; “I want to see as many fingers tickling Mistress Crimson here as tickle Ma… what are you going by again?”

“Valeria!” Maria replied, knowing that the crowd would still call her Maria.

“And let the tickling begin!” Ingrid announced.

The crowd dug in, scratching their nails all over the women’s arches and squeezing their sides and knees. Although Caroline’s soft soles and toned body received exactly the same treatment as Maria’s her laughter was less desperate if just as entranced.

“Is that all you’ve got?!” She goaded the crowd

“Okay! Okay Okay!” Maria, begged desperate for the tickling to stop but too proud to admit defeat.

“You need to say Mercy if you want it to stop!” Ingrid reminded her.

The tickling was already frantic and furious, Caroline’s curvy body and pale feet enticing just as many sadists as Maria’s usually reserved skin. Whilst Maria wailed and begged, Caroline goaded the crowd and demanded the tickle her harder;

“What’s the matter no electric toothbrushes for my toes?!” She demanded.

The evil spinning bristles where quickly distributed and applied to both the stocked beauties trapped feet.

“No! Not those!... Please not those!.. Not in between my toes! Noooooo!” Maria wailed, at the end of her tether.

The crowd took delight in saying: ‘NNNNoo-ow!’ in exactly the way Maria had so many times to their requests to play tickle games. Caroline meanwhile just cackled as her friend was driven insane.

“What’s the matter with you?! How can you being enjoying this!” Maria demanded.

“I love being tickled! Gets me hot!” Caroline answered through ecstatic manic laughter.

“Okay Mercy! Fucking Mercy! Stop it at once I can’t take anymore!... MERCY!!!!” Maria begged.

The crowd briefly stopped before Caroline reminded them of the rule she had insisted upon.

“Caroline no! Please I can’t take anymore! It’s too much!” Maria wailed.

“You want it to stop? Then you have to do something for me!” Caroline teased through giggles.

“What? Anything please just make it stop!” Maria begged. The crowd had slowed their tickling but still she was in hell.

“Just a little game of truth or dare…” Caroline slowly teased.

“Tru-uth” Maria eventually managed through peals of laughter.

“Where do you keep your vibrator hidden?” Caroline asked.

“I don’t have one!” Maria insisted, she was already red with exertion but still she managed to blush as she lied.

“I know you’re lying! If you don’t tell me we can always tickle it out of you!” Caroline replied in a sing-song voice.

“I said I don’t have one!” Maria snapped.

“We will just have to keep tickling you then I think it is time for the hairbrushes!” Caroline announced.

“No! Not that!” Maria protested as the evil black brushes came into view.

“What’s the matter? Hairbrushes too much for Princess Valeria to stand?” Caroline teased.

“Okay! Dare! Dare!” Maria snapped.

“You can’t just change like that!” Ingrid chimed in.

“Hmm I will take it… You have to do it though, Not now but when I tell you!” Caroline replied.

“Okay! Okay! Just say mercy!” Maria demanded.

“Hmm let’s just see what effect the hairbrushes have on you first!” Caroline teased.

“Nooooo!” Maria wailed watching the evil brushes approach her feet.

The effect was instant, the crowd scrubbed the brushes up and down in her arches and returned the toothbrushes to her toes. Maria could no longer speak or beg but descended into the terrible silent tickle hell as her entire body was punished.

“Ahem! I think you are forgetting something!....” Caroline announced wiggling her feet the tiny amount her bonds allowed.

“You are supposed to be tickling us evenly!” She insisted.

Caroline let the crowd tickle her for a few minutes, laughing hysterically at the genuine torture. Hairbrushes were one of the few forms of tickle torture that didn’t turn her on, even with the residual effect of her special strain of weed. She endured the hairbrushes to watch and hear Maria suffer though, loving her desperation.

“Okay that is enough, Mercy!” Caroline announced calmly.

Maria sagged in her bondage as the tickling stopped. It had been pure hell. It took her a while to recover and Caroline helped her on with her socks and boots as she giggled at the phantom tickles.

“You are just as sexy and just as ticklish as I remember!” Caroline cooed as she guided Maria to the café to get a hot chocolate.

“How could you stand that?!” Maria asked.

“It was quite intense! But I get tickled like that three or four times a week, after a while you gain a tolerance” Caroline replied softly.

“Three or four times a week?!” Maria asked astounded.

“Yes! When I can find a good tickler!” Caroline cooed, adding; “Nothing gets me hotter than being tied and tickled just right!”

The girls drank their hot chocolate and carried on talking. Maria’s anger ebbed as Caroline worked her charm on her. She made Maria feel important, and asked about the castle events.

“So I heard last month they had this box with chairs that lowered into it..” Caroline began.

"Ah yes I heard about those, angels and demons in the Red Zone last month for Halloween!" Maria interrupted.

"Did you see it live?" Caroline asked

"No... I.... No.... No, Red Zone!" Maria shyly replied.

"Oh really? I can't wait!" Caroline chimed, tweaking her necklace that comprised one long Blue Feather flanked by two shorter red feathers.

An awkward silence ensued as Maria pondered the nefarious activities of this infamous Red Zone and precisely what perversions Maria wanted to indulge within it. Maria remembered the heady orgasmic hell of the beach and shuddered, she didn't want people performing sexual acts in front of her. She just wanted to tickle pretty women and fondly remember their laughter and pleas for mercy in the tub later that night.

"Shall we see inside these tents?" Caroline asked already steering Maria towards the first one.

The tents had been kept closed at the start of the event and were only now being opened up to patrons. Maria forgot her former ordeal, becoming lost in the magic of the event. The tent had a wonderful Christmas fragrance; all oranges, candles and spices. The aroma relaxed Maria, she was excited instead of nervous about the large box in the centre of the box. The words: Merry Christmas were clearly readable on the wrapping paper above a writhing pair of feet, clad in Christmas socks protruding from the front of the box.

The Sandy Blonde Black Feather beckoned the murmuring crowd forwards whilst holding one feather up to her lips.

"Play with this one gently...." Andrea whispered, adding; "Those of you with more savoury tastes might like to try another tent..."

This was a present that suited Maria's sweet-tooth perfectly. The long feet writhed in anticipation clad in bright Christmassy socks. Maria wanted to slowly tease the woollen fabric away to reveal the soft skin underneath. She decided to be patient and wiggled her fingers towards the left socked sole aiming for the arch just above the message demanding sock tickles.

Before her fingers could make contact the Black Feather softly caught Maria's hand by the wrist, the Sandy Blonde whispered;

"It is best to unwrap your presents before you play with them..."

Maria's eyes widened and twinkled. She looked again at the box covered in wrapping paper; there was a corner left flapping down just slightly, it was begging to be pulled. Eagerly Maria seized it and ripped the old wrapping paper away. As the rest of the crowd helped a nervous looking woman in a pale blue nighty and nightcap. For a moment Maria thought the young woman could see her but as the lights inside the box brightened her reactions proved otherwise, the bobble on her nightcap bounced as she nervously glanced about. Maria had heard about the one-way mirrors through hearsay and guessed the quivering captive could only see her own reflection.

The crowd had waited long enough and began tickling the socked feet in earnest. They started slow but quickly sped up the dance of their fingers over the loose fabric. Maria could feel how soft the poor girl’s soles were through the socks and loved seeing her reactions as she focus on the left arch. An elderly couple held the feet still for her, gripping the toes and exploring the ticklish spots in between.

Maria particularly liked the way the fabric of the socks shifted under her fingers, it was just rough enough to drive the poor thing crazy. There was something about the way her victim squirmed that delighted Maria, it was heightened by the fact that her victim couldn't see her. The shy little thing kept looking around though; she was crimson with embarrassment as well as exertion, and her torture had barely started.

Caroline took a turn tickling the trapped socked feet whilst Maria tried to use the long feathers to tease the backs of their victim's outstretched knees. It was difficult, she had to reach through a slot underneath the stocks. It was worth it though, she could tell the poor thing had dreadfully ticklish legs.

The crowd had discovered the holes in the back of the box and it seemed the captive's legs paled in comparison to her underarms. At first they were tickled with soft brushes which swiftly swished up and down in the smooth hollows of her underarms. Then as they clattered against the back of the box the woman who dropped them reached in to use her fingertips. Maria stood back and watched admiring the woman's skill.

Maria had seen this woman before. She frequently allowed herself to be buried in the sand pit so naturally her soles were no stranger to Maria's fingertips and nails. It was apparent that the finger tickles were too much for the poor thing in the nightgown. Maria wondered if the woman would show mercy, Caroline was showing her socked soles no mercy and had laid claim to both arches as other patrons explored the toes.

The middle aged woman with flecks of grey in her hair smiled and retrieved the brushes from the cords from which they hung. Maria loved these little touches, she was eternally grateful for all the little brass rings and hooks the event organisers used in their many devices and contraptions.

The poor girl in the box seemed to be at the end of her tether, the crowd thinned as patrons sought entertainment elsewhere. Her breasts rose and fell in a pleasing way as she caught her breath in a brief respite. As the first group of ticklers left, new patrons arrived. Alongside Caroline and Maria, an elderly couple and the middle aged woman standing behind the box remained.

It was a very brief respite cut short by Caroline sharply pulling one of the socks off. The soft pink sole underneath was exactly what Maria had expected.

'Had she tickled her before?...' Maria thought to herself.

It was hard to tell, the monthly tickle events were a blur of ecstasy for the toned but timid Mediterranean beauty. Perhaps she had tickled this one before, or perhaps another it was another shy English church-mouse with long soft feet. Maria liked to hear posh English women beg and right now this one was not disappointing.

Caroline was using her long sharp nails to deadly effect on the pale inky soles. The cries and shrieks from the box were music to Maria's ears as they drifted through the air holes in the top of the box.

"No! Not like that!!!... Oh no!.... Please!!!.... not like that!" Their boxed victim begged.

'If only it was Caroline in that box' Maria thought.

The sultry Red head turned to Maria and winked, it was a slow sexy conspiratorial wink. Maria almost forgave Caroline as a second later she gripped the poor girl's toes and stretched the arch out tight. With the subtlest gesture Caroline beckoned Maria to take a turn tickling the soft soles.

The soft arches felt exactly as Maria imagined they would. There was something indescribably divine about feeling the virgin soft skin as she tickled. After relishing the treat Maria dug in with her nails, ignoring the inky warnings that had almost smudged beyond recognition.

The poor thing in the box was going insane, the middle aged woman had perfected the art of tormenting her underarms. It was far more than she could stand and she was clearly lost in silent laughter. Caroline smiled, she could tell that their victim was trying to call out her safe word couldn't.

Caroline winked at Maria;

"Just like that museum in Italy" She whispered.

Maria's eyes opened wide, she had forgotten about that!

It had been before the night in Germany, prior to her and Maria becoming close friends. One of the other girls in their group had agreed to be locked in the stocks in the dungeon of a little museum. After the men in costume had slipped her flip-flops off and given a few quick tickles Maria and Caroline had used their nails on her arches. They held her toes back with one hand and tickled with the other, laughing as their victim tried to reach through the central holes to cover her feet with her hands. The stocks made this impossible, Maria remembered her frustration and Caroline teasing;

"So near and yet so far!...."

Maria couldn't believe she had forgotten about it all and smiled as details came back.

"Was that Isabella we tickled?" She asked as she surrendered the soft soles to an elderly couple who began slowly peeling away the poor girl's remaining sock.

" No! Isabella was from Italy, it was a Polish girl; Magda I think her name was..." Caroline replied

"Shall we see who else we can tickle?" Maria asked, changing the subject.

"In a second..." Caroline replied, adding; "There is something I need to do first!"

Maria watched as Caroline circled behind the box, she was a master of manipulation and instantly gained the glamourous middle-aged woman's trust.

"Good job..." Caroline cooed; "Did you spot the lower holes?..."

The middle aged woman broke into a broad grin and removed her arms from the upper holes before kneeling to focus on her new target.

"Really tease her, she likes to be teased..." Caroline whispered.

Maria marvelled as the woman slowly wiggled her fingers. The poor thing was clearly panicking to Maria's delight. The Duo lingered to watch her torture until the Black Feather accosted the middle aged woman. The pair slipped out of the tent eager to find more soles to tickle.

"This way they will probably punish her instead of us..." Caroline whispered.

"Why would they tickle us" Maria asked.

" Oh we were NOT supposed to be using our nails on those tender soles!" Caroline replied.

Maria silently thought as she followed Caroline. She usually followed the event rules, dreading the torturous punishments she had witnessed being inflicted on others. Occasionally people had tried to trick her in order to get her in the stocks; but as with their requests to tickle her, she just shook her head and said: "Nnnno".

She decided to be more careful, Caroline was very persuasive and very good at pushing her buttons. As the Duo tickled a selection of stripy stockinged soles Maria's desire for revenge returned. There were lots of women dressed as Santa's elves but the array of feet only held their attention for a short while.
"Shall we see if there are any more bare feet for us to tickle?" Maria asked.

"Yes! And perhaps some more of those box things..." Caroline replied.

The duo checked the other tents and marvelled at the women trapped inside. The best one contained the middle-aged woman kneeling and begging, she was clearly being punished for pushing the shy little thing too far. Sadly Caroline dragged Maria away, not wanting to get implicated in that little incident.

“I think it is time for your dare…” Caroline chimed.

Maria’s heart sunk, she had forgotten about the deal she made to get out of the stocks.

“I want you to ask to be put inside one of these boxes!” Caroline continued.

Maria reluctantly agreed on the promise that she wouldn’t be tickled as badly as she had been in the stocks. This deal specifically forbade any hairbrushes or electric toothbrushes.

Caroline kept her side of the bargain but Maria’s soft soles were ticklish enough that Caroline’s long nails were enough to drive her to madness. Her underarms endured the long handled brushes that swished the long soft frond up and down whilst her sides were simultaneously tickled by a pair of man’s hands.

Maria’s laughter kept almost all external sounds from penetrating the box as her giggles, shrieks and howls echoed within. Every now and then she could hear the crowd discussing what to do to her next as she desperately glanced from reflection to reflection.

“See if you can reach her knees!” A woman’s voice asserted.

“She is wearing leather leggings so feathers won’t be effective!” A man’s voice insisted.

Luckily few could reach up through the slot to get her knees however this was little consolation to Maria whose feet, sides and underarms were being tickled mercilessly. Unlike the beach she did not become aroused during her ordeal, just more and more frantic as the torture session seemed to go on forever.

“Trust me she loves this! No hairbrushes or toothbrushes just fingers and feathers, and no matter what she says do not stop! She want to be tickled mercilessly for a long time!” Caroline’s voice carried through the holes in the back of the box to Maria’s ears.

Maria screamed trying to get the crowd’s attention. Her torment was unbearable and escape impossible. Outside the box Caroline smiled; she couldn’t have wished for a more fulfilling first visit to the castle. Furthermore tonight she was going to collect on her debt and tie Maria to her own bed and tickle her until she revealed the location of her vibrator. Caroline had plans for Maria, and so far every move the Spanish minx had made had played right into her hands.

To be continued.....

This story is FANTASTIC! Absolutely great followup to the last, really loving these 2 characters & their adventure. Poor Maria lol

Mate it has to be said, when it comes to consistency there are very few if any who can match what your putting out right now. Your story telling is always on point and your commitment to character development is exemplary. Always a pleasure to read your stuff man. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Grimemc. I appreciate reading that...

It is hard work keeping the consistency. It is why my stories have branched out so much as I find it slows me down checking old stories etc. Hopefully soon I will be able to tie up all those loose ends and move the story line along... :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back