• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Long Trip - A Sci Fi story, PART ONE F/f

i64ever

TMF Regular
This is the first part of the story with tickling. If you want to know who these characters are and how they got here, you will have to read the prologue.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282063-A-Long-Trip-A-Sci-Fi-story-Prologue-No-Tickling
If you just want to get to the action, here you go...

Even as she entered the Cargo Bay, Alana was having a difficult time thinking. She had thrown herself into her scientific experiments as a way to pass the time, but she couldn't successfully complete any of them. All she was trying to do was basic lab work, the kind she had done since graduate school, but she screwed up every step. For two straight weeks, she was either mismeasuring a critical ingredient, using the wrong setting on an instrument,or breaking a piece of glassware. Somehow she had become clumsier than a jock trying to get through Chemistry 101. Alana thought it might have been because she hadn't been sleeping well. Ever since the captain's speech, she had been having dreams...such dreams...naughty, degenerate dreams that she desperately missed when she woke.

Alana had no idea that the cause of her problems was external. Had a medical officer examined her, they would have found heightened levels of both estrogen and testosterone in her blood stream as well as brain wave patterns most closely resembling a person under the effects of alcohol intoxication. Both were an effect of days of exposure to the Aphrodin and had increased her libido to almost frighteningly high levels. With so little experience in sexual matters, the redhead had no idea how close to the breaking point she was and even less of a clue of how to pull herself back towards sanity.

She had come to the Cargo Bay looking for a replacement to yet another piece of equipment she had somehow broken. It should have been stored near her laboratory but the AI had informed her it had somehow ended up here. All she wanted was to get her hands on it and somehow complete an experiment a graduate student should have breezed through.

It was the Carla’s feet that pushed her over the edge.

Spacers did not wear shoes. This was a fact Alana hadn't known since before came aboard the Asimov. Shoes, it turned out, were unnecessary in space. Their was no dust on a space ship to get feet dirty (air purification systems), no debris on the ground to injure them, no moisture, no drops in temperature to freeze them. Every pound counted on a spaceship. No unnecessary cargo could be tolerated. Shoes were also a safety hazard.
Toes could also grab and hold nearly as well as hands. If the artificial gravity failed (a remote but not unheard of event) a barefoot could be used to grab a rung or handle, something to anchor ones self to. A shoe covered foot would just slip off. And besides, sailors going shoeless was a tradition as old as sailing ships. The navy, whether it sailed on oceans or through deep space, loved its traditions.

That was why Carla's bare feet were sticking out from underneath the Rover. The Tech Sergeant would have no more dreamed of wearing shoes on the Asimov then a cleric of the Moral Authority would have gone barefoot in church.

The sight of pretty feet always excited Alana, a fact that she had done her best to repress since puberty. A foot fetish didn't meet the Moral Authority's definition of normal, not anywhere close. Alana had never even heard the words before! They were not discussed in polite society. Only the psychologist who performed Alana's initial evaluation knew the truth. She had recorded the fact on her Psych Report as an "abnormal condition". Normally, it could have been enough to bar her from service, but Dr. Blake's IQ was so high, her possible contributions to society so great, the Moral Authority had chosen to overlook it. "Patient has condition under control." had been written on that original Psych Report, and that page was not included in the personnel file available to most of her commanders.

But at that moment, Alana was not in control. Normally, she could have controlled her reaction, could have walked away with only taking a few quick peels, but not now. She was practically vibrating with sexual energy.
The elfin redhead was totally unprepared for what happened next. Alana took one look at the pair of feet sticking out from under the Rover and felt her insides melt. They were small, but perfect, with nice arches and pudgy little toes. Alana couldn’t stop staring at them. At that moment, they were literally the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

A red hot desire burned inside Alana's soul as carefully constructed walls inside her id crumbled. She had to have them, like a starving woman needed food! She found her legs taking a step in that direction.
"This is wrong!" her superego shouted, "You cannot take pleasure from a woman! And her feet?! That...they...TABOO! You'll be banned, kicked out of the university! Shunned!"

Not even that could stop Alana, as she took another step towards the feet, eyes opened as wide as saucers. Who would know? How would anyone ever know what happened on the Asimov while it was out near Saturn? Certainly no one on the Board of Regents or any of her snooty neighbors who were always trying to get her to join that country club. What happened in space could stay in space, something impossible on Earth where the Moral Authority had eyes everywhere.

Tech Sergeant Alvardo would know, of course, but who would she tell? She’d probably only be on Earth for a few weeks before blasting off on some new mission. And it wasn’t as if she moved in Alana’s circle anyways. She’d probably be too embarrassed to explain how she had allowed some science nerd to play with her feet. She did have a reputation to protect.

And she was just going to touch them, play with them a bit. That wasn't sex, was it?

Another step, then another. Alana’s heart was beating so fast, she was surprised Carla couldn’t hear it. She knelt down next to that perfect pair of feet, careful not to touch them. Not yet. Not yet. She was so close now, could hear the ratcheting sound of the tools the Tech Sergeant was using as she continued to hum, oblivious to the fact she wasn't alone.

Sticking out from under the Rover, with no body in sight, Alana could pretend that the feet weren’t attached to anyone. They didn’t belong to a guy or a girl, a friend of hers or an enemy. No reason to feel guilty or ashamed. There weren’t any genitals. Just feet. Feet she could play with and no one would be any the wiser.

Alana knew she might never have another chance like this. With her blood boiling, she gave in to her animal urges. Reaching out, Alana caressed one of the soles. It was so warm and as soft as butter. She did it again, feeling her body shutter at the contact, a tiny orgasm rip through her just from that simple contact.

Carla felt the touch on her foot, but thought little of it, preoccupied as she with disconnecting one of the fuel converters. She was concentrating to hard on her work to be aware of trivial things like that. When she felt it again, however, she did realize someone else was there. but felt more annoyance then anything else. Someone, she assumed, was trying to get her attention, and she did not want to be disturbed!

“Go the hell away!” she snapped, “I am trying to DO something here! I don’t care if its dinner time or if half the ship is on fire! Just get out of here before I beat you senseless!”

Alana pulled her hand back, reacting to the anger in Carla’s voice, then froze. The Tech Sergeant had no idea what she was really doing! If she left now, all Carla would remember was being interrupted during the job. There would be no embarrassment, no consequences. She would be safe.

But...but that simple touch wasn't good enough. That first orgasm hadn't satisfied her. If anything, it made her desires grow, showing the delight that would come from indulging in them. She wanted to share this with the Tech Sergeant, let her feel the same, not have her simply oblivious to it all!

She slipped her left hand underneath Carla's heel, raising the foot an inch or two in the air. The Tech Sergeant responding by screaming more insults, but Alana didn't care. Leaning down, still controlled by her libido, Alana ran her tongue across Alavrdo's sole, from down at her heel to up close to her toes, tasting her flesh, breathing in the spicy yet not unpleasant aroma, letting the twin sensations flow through her.

"HE eh eheeh HEEYYYY e ehehehehe what the hell was that!!!" Carla's voice came from underneath the mound of metal. It was so angry, yet a few chuckles forced their way out with her words, seeming out of place amidst her wrath.

Alana stared. Why would she be laughing? Carla Alvardo couldn't have been...ticklish? The oh so tough Tech Sergeant born on the wrong side of the tracks ticklish! That thought threw even more fuel on Alana's already raging hormones. That was...was an oh so delightful! Alana just had to hear more of those girlish giggles.
She held up all five fingers of her right hand, perfectly manicured nails sparkling in the light of the Hanger Bay. It was definitely time for Carla to cheer up.

The next thing Carla felt were four sharp points, sliding down her sole. The sensation took her by surprise, and a loud shriek escaped her lips. Instinctively, she tried to jerk her foot away, but in that confined space, she only moved it a few inches.

“What the hell!” she yelled, “I told youhuhuhuhuhuh a ahahahaah quiittt aha ahahahahahah quuihihhittt ashaahah itttt!!! I’llllllll ah ahahah beheehehh ouutt whehenn I’mm ah ahah dahahmmnn ahaha ghuuhuhhddd ah ah anndd reeheheddyyy!!” Carla’s sentence quickly broke into a stream of giggles, making her feel like a fool which only increased her anger.

She assumed it was still someone trying to get her attention, and the tickling would soon stop, but it didn’t. The sharp points kept sliding up and down her bare sole, sending more electric sensations shooting up her leg, forcing out more giggles. Obviously, this was being done on purpose. Carla wanted to ignore the tickling, wanted to stop laughing, to not give whoever was playing such a cruel joke the satisfaction. If they thought they were having an effect on her, they wouldn't stop. It should be easy to stop laughing. She'd been kind of ticklish as a child, but had always managed to resist, to be in control. Surely she could do that now.

But she couldn't. maybe she was more ticklish now, maybe it was because she was trapped underneath tons of steel, but no matter how she tried to clamp down her lips, how she tried to force the scratching on her tender skin from her mind, the sensations kept worming through her defense, drawing out chuckle after chuckle. It quickly grew unbearable, her lips, pressed together into thin lines, opened wide after only a few seconds.

"ah aha aahahahgrgnnnnn ahahahahaha ahah i i ahaha ahah i asssweheheheheeehehrrr ah ahahahah i swearrrr ah ahahah i'lllll ah ahahahahhh kihihihihihikkk h ahahahah yoouuuhuhuhu hhuurrr youurrrr ahahahhh aAAAASSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Goochie goochie goo," Alana teased, fingers still wiggling in their deadly dance across Carla's sole, "You aren't so scary now, are you? Not such a touch girl now! Laugh! Come on, laugh for your mommy! Goochie goochie go, little girl!" Alana knew Carla couldn't hear her, not under the Rover with her own cries echoing off the metal. Still, teasing her made the tickling better. Mocking her prey, demonstrating her control over the Tech Sergeant made the scientist feel powerful, for maybe the first time ever. It fed her passions, driving her to do more, to want more.

Every stroke of her fingers, every flick of her nails over the bottom of Alavardo's foot got a reaction, a shriek, a jerk of her leg, a change in the pitch of her cries. Alana owned the woman, controlled her! She was the Tech Sergeant's boss! She was her master, controlling the small, frightening creature! And then her eyes fell on Carla's other foot. Alana's mouth literally watered. More, more, more, MORE!! She attacked that sole with her left hand just as her right hand kept tickling its mate.

"Thank goodness I'm ambidextrous," Alana breathed.

Carla shrieked, a loud, high pitched noise like one of those dancers she despised at the clubs the Moral Authority was always shutting down. It sounded so feminine, so like a maid in the field seeing a wild animal, nothing like the tough as nails Tech Sergeant.

Both feet! Both feet were now being tickled, doubling the sensation, forcing her deeper and deeper into hysteria. If only the fingers had slowed or grown more clumsy now that there were ten assaulting her, but if anything, seemed to move faster, pressing slightly harder into Carla’s flesh. It was too much, too much! She couldn't handle the tickling!

“HA A ha ahHA AH AHA I I SAA ahahaha ahah saiaiiaiHAHAHAHDDD AHA AHAHA LEEhehehHEHETT MEEHEHEehehe ouhuhuhuttt!!!!” she cried hysterically, “I I HA AHAHAHAHA WIHIHIHILLLLL AHAHAHAH KIIHIHIHILLLLLL A AHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAH KIHIHIHILLLLL YUHUHUHUHU IFFF A AHAHAHAH YOUHUHUHUHU AHAHAH DDOONNTTT AH AHAHAHA STAWWWWPPP!! LEEHEHEHEHEHETTT MEEEHEHEHEHEHEH OOOUUTTT!!!!!

All she wanted to do was get out from under the Rover and follow through on her threat, but even that course of action was denied to her. It was a tight fit under the vehicle. In places there was only an inch or two in places between Carla’s body and the chassis. Squeezing in had been difficult enough, but sliding herself out would take coordinated effort from all four limbs, something she just couldn’t do while being tickled.
She fought like a madwoman to get out, but there was little she could do. Her legs could only move so far, kick an inch or two in the air before hitting metal! She wanted to pull her feet into the safety of her steel cave, but there wasn't room. She tried covering one bare foot with the other, but her tormentor just double teamed the one on top, ten nails on one poor foot, until the agony of it made it retreat. Feeling helpless like never in her life, Carla pounded on the metal chassis of the Rover in despair.

“HA A ha ahHA AH AHA I I SAA ahahaha ahah saiaiiaiHAHAHAHDDD AHA AHAHA LEEhehehHEHETT MEEHEHEehehe ouhuhuhuttt!!!!” she cried hysterically, “I I HA AHAHAHAHA WIHIHIHILLLLL AHAHAHAH KIIHIHIHILLLLLL A AHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAH KIHIHIHILLLLL YUHUHUHUHU IFFF A AHAHAHAH YOUHUHUHUHU AHAHAH DDOONNTTT AH AHAHAHA STAWWWWPPP!!”

A rage filled Carla like she'd never felt before. How dare they torture her like this! If she could have, she would have tossed the vehicle into the air and ripped their arms off! Had the person tickling her understand her wrath, they would have run in fear, but there was no way she could communicate that anger while in the middle of a giggling fit. Anyone listening would think she was having the time of her life!

Oh, this was delightful! The sounds Carla made as Alana’s fingernails traipsed up and down her soles were truly melodious. It was like playing the best musical instrument ever! Alana was entering into a state of bliss, her fingers becoming one with the warm, silky skin of Carla's feet. On there own, they zeroed in on the most sensitive, ticklish places, like the bottom of her arch and up near the balls of her feet. The laughter surrounded Alana like a warm blanket on a freezing morning, the sense of power thrilling her like a small child watching fireworks for the first time. She wanted this moment to last forever and ever. It was…delicious.

Her desires didn't lessen, didn't slack. More. Alana wanted more! Carla’s feet felt so good, but how would they taste? She had licked once, and the memory of the flavor, the feel of skin on her tongue, was enought o drive Alana mad. Lowering herself down to the ground, Alana gingerly placed her mouth on Carla’s sole, began nibbling the tender flesh with her sharp teeth, licking the skin with her long tongue. Oh, so good, so good! Every taste made Alana’s mouth water more and more. She wasn’t going to stop, couldn’t stop!

Carla howled, her tiny fists pounding into the underbelly of the Rover. It was worse! It tickled so much worse! How could it get worse? Incisors pinching and scraping at the balls of her feet, while that hot, wet tongue licked and lapped over her sole! It was maddening! As an engineer, she had suffered all kinds of injuries, from minor scrapes and bruising to plasma burns and fractures. She’d even been shot once in an attempted mutiny. Somehow, this was worse!

It was worse, because the tickling kept going and going, never ending, never slowing. She had no defense against it, her soles never went numb. And she was trapped, horribly trapped. She could never make it stop, never escape from whatever monster was doing this to her.

Carla felt her rage drain away as exhaustion swept over her. Muscles in her stomach, abdomen were working as never before. It felt like a thousand degrees under the Rover, and a sweat started dripping from her forehead, soaking her skin. Her voice started becoming horse, her laughter turning into a cackle, like a witch.

“AH AHAHAHAHAHA YOUHUHUHUHUHU AHA AHAHAHA YUYUHUHUHUHUHU AHAHAHAVVEEE AHAH A AHAHAH HAAAHAHVVEEEE AH AHAHAH TUHUHUHUHUU STAWWWPPPP AHA AHAH I’LLLLLL AHAHAHAH I’LLL AHA AHAHAH DUHUHUHUHU AHAHAHA WHAHAHAHTEVEVERRR HAHAHAHAH WHAHATEVEVRRR AHAHAHAH YUHUHUHU AHAHAH WAHAHAHNNTTTT AHAHAHAHHA JUHUUHUSSTTST STAWWWAAPPPPP!!!”

Carla just couldn’t stand it any longer. Tears streamed down into her eyes as she pressed up on the vehicle pinning her to the ground and exposing her sensitive feet. The biting and licking was driving her insane! She would have done anything her attacker wanted, gave anything, surrendered everything to just make it stop. But there were no demenads, no threats, no opportunity to negotiate. Just ticklish agony, sweeping through Carla's body from head to toe.

The Sergeant was a fighter. She had lost before in her life, but had never been beaten. She had always had more fight in her. Not today. The maddening sensations on her delicate soles was wearing her down. It was worse than pain. Pain had always given her strength, but the tickling drained it, smothered her will and left her feeble. Pain fueled her anger which gave her the strength to fight, but how could you go into a berserk rage while you were giggling like a lunatic?!

"I hear cursing, Tech Sergeant. Not very professional behavior," Carla heard a voice say. It was Captain Weiss, over the Rover's interior speaks, vibrating through the chassis, "You should act like a Earth Command soldier!"

"AH AHAH AH AHAH CAH AHAHAHAHH CAHAHAHAPPPTAAAIIIINNN AH AHAHAHAHHAH IITTT AHA AHAHAHAHAHA ITTTTT AHA AHAHAHAHAH TIHIIHIHIHIHIHICCKLLEEESSSS AH AHAH AHAH MAAHAHAHAKKEEE AH AHAHAHA HAHA MAAHAHKKEEE ITTTT AH AHAHAHH STAAAHWWPP!"

"Of course it tickles, Tech Sergeant," The Captain's voice sounded so calm, dispassionate, compared to Carla's frantic pleas, "That's the price for insubordination on my ship. If you can't deal with the punishment, don't do the crime!"

It took a second for what the Captain had just said to soak through Carla's tickle-sotted mind. She was the one tickling her, torturing her. Against every regulation in the book! Carla's anger flared again.

"AH AH AA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA NNGRRGG AHAHHAAH YUYUHUHUHUHUHU AHAHAHAH BIHIHIHIHIITTCCHHH AH AHAHAHAH ILLLL AH AHAHAHAHA AHAHAH I'LLLL AHAHAHA GEEHHHEHRRR AHAHAHAHAHGEEHEHEHTTTTTT YUYUUYUUUUU!!!!"

Carla felt every bit of strength draining from her body, forced out of her mouth in hysterical shrieks. The tongue! oh gawd, the tongue! It was...was swirling around the balls of her feet, licking, sliding, driving her insane! It had to stop...!!!"

"Precisely the wrong attitude," the captain's voice said, "You want this to stop? Let's start by saying please."

Carla would have rather been boiled in oil then beg for mercy. never in her life had she ever done such a thing. Yet that mouth...that hot, hot mouth on her skin! She couldn't handle it! COULDN'T TAKE IT! STAWWPPPPP I I I...

Sergeant Alvardo broke.

“HA AHAHAHAHAH PLEEHEHEHEHASSSEEE!! NAWWOOOO MORREEEEEE HE EHE EHEHEHEHEH I I BEEHEEHEHEHGGGG EHEHEHEH EHEH YUHUHUHUHUHU AHEHEHEHEHEHEH I’LL ERHEHE EHEHEHHEHEH DUHUHUHUU ANYYTHIIINGGGG AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHNNYTHIINGGG AH AHAHAHAHH AHAH I I AHAHAHAHA CAHAHHNNTTT HAHAHAHAH TAAKKKEE IITTTTT!!!”

"That's a start. Now, tell me tech Sergeant that you'll be a good girl for the rest of the voyage home. Promise to be a very good girl and we'll end your lesson for today."
A good girl! Carla could think of nothing more humiliating. She wanted to tell the captain to go fuck herself, to launch into a series of insults with the venom as can only come from a career enlisted woman...but then that mouth started nibbling again, sharp teeth, RIGHT ON THE TOP OF HER ARCH!!!

Carla almost blacked out, the raw lightning of hysterical insanity shot through her nerves, traveling to every part of her body. The world became a giant white blur as tears flooded her eyes, streamed down her cheeks. It was...she c ..cc.

"AHA AHAHAHAHAHA GGG GH AHAHAHAHH GGOOOGHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOOODDD AHAHAHAHAH GOOOOODDD AHAHAHAHAHA GIRRLLL AHAHAHAHAHA SORRYYYYY AHAHAH AHAH SORRYYYYYY AHAHAH MOMMMMYYYYYY AHAHAHAHA CARRLLYYY AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA CARRLLLYYYY BEHEEHEHEHEHEH GOOOOOODDD AHAHAHAHAH GIRRLRLLLLl!!!"

Alana barely even heard Carla, was never even aware of the Captain's voice. She was in a rapture, drowning in the glory of Carla begging for mercy, over her own dominance of the smaller, scary woman. She was practically exploding with lust now as the hysterical cries washed over her and the sweet taste of Carla’s sole filled her mouth. Evan as one hand firmly gripped the ankle of the foot she was treating like an ice cream cone, the other had found its way into Alana’s panties.

Masturbation was high on the Moral Authority's forbidden list. Alana had certainly never performed such a dirty act. yet, now it seemed as natural as breathing. Her index finger easily penetrated her soaking wet vagina and began stroking her throbbing clitoris. Waves of pleasure crashed over the redheaded scientist, pulsated through her heaving body. That formed the baseline of the song of pure ecstasy that was sweeping over her. Carla’s frantic cackles made the melody.

In seconds, Alana’s sexual hunger was nearly all consuming. Her mouth worked over Carla’s foot feverishly, tongue, teeth and gums gliding over her bare sole faster and faster. She licked between the Latino’s small toes, bit her heel and sucked anything that would fit inside her mouth.

Soon Alana was moaning and groaning, her finger stroking her burning clot as rapidly as she could. Carla’s high pitched wails of pure hysteria mixed with it in perfect harmony. Both women became completely consumed by the feelings coursing through them, Alana’s euphoria matched step for step by Clara’s suffering. They stayed that way for what seemed to both women like an eternity.

Then Alana exploded, a mightily orgasm, one stronger than she’d felt in her entire life ripped through her. Her hips thrust forward and she screamed, a deep throated guttural cry that somehow could have pierced the vacuum of space. It lasted forever, her pussy tightening, juices squirting, brain devoured in a moment/eternity of ecstasy.

Then it was over. Alana was red-faced and sweaty, consumed by afterglow, with a deep satisfaction washing over her. She could feel her heart slow to its normal pace, feel the flush drain from her cheeks. For just a second, all was good. She wanted to take a nap.

Then, the Aphrodin haze burned away temporarily by the supernova of her climax, the full impact of what she had done hit Alana in the face. She was gripped with a shame the likes of which she had never known. Deviant! When they found out what she had done, with another woman no less, the arch-conservative culture she was a product of would brand her a deviant! Years of social conditioning dropping guilt as heavy as a mountain directly on top of her. What had she done?!

Alana looked furiously from side to side, certain to see some authority figure standing there, ready to pass judgment. She could hear Carla’s deep panting as she tried to regain her breath from the torment Alana had put her through, could see Carla’s feet, covered in saliva. They would know, they would all know! She was like a little kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Quickly, as if all the hounds of morality and decency were chasing after her, Alana fled out of the Cargo bay and down the corridor.

It took many minutes before Carla could drag herself out from under the Rover. She too felt a deep humiliation. She had begged. Never before, no matter what difficulties life had thrown her way, had Carla Alvardo begged anyone or anything. A good girl!

How had she let a little bit of tickling bring her down? How could she not have been stronger? Even if she couldn’t have stopped it, she should have been able to take its best shot and stay standing, like she always had! How could she have cracked like that? How had she been...so...so weak...like a kitten instead of a powerful woman!

Still, Carla knew one thing. This wasn’t over. Someone had managed to get the best of her, that might have been true, but paybacks were a bitch. All that embarrassment and impotence she felt right now would be revisited one someone ten-fold. Gretchen Weiss! She might think her position as Captain shielded her from revenge! She'd soon be proven wrong.

It was time to open an admiral sized can of whoop ass.

This is a great part 1! I love the action and dialogue. The way you had Carla break down and submit to being a good girls was so well done. I can't wait to see what you do in part 2.

GREAT work indeed !!!

THANKS - can't wait for the next installments !!

:dancingmonster:

Good stuff, a good ol' stuck story but this was awesome!

Had me on pins and needles with anticipation. Will be certain to look out for part 2. This was excellent.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back