• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caroline and Maria: Overly long epilogue ***F/F

Viewmaster

Verified
So This epilogue got out of hand much like the prologue.

Here it is enjoy; Hope you had a merry Christmas and have a happy new year :)

- - - - - - -

Epilogue

Caroline smiled as she drove Maria home. They had driven to the castle in Maria's car but the sultry Spanish brunette was in no fit state to drive. Caroline had turned the tables on Maria who had tried to trick her into getting tickled in revenge for an incident years earlier. Instead Maria had been boxed and tickled herself.

The box was a device of genius, trapping her feet in a pair of stocks and forcing her to watch her own reflection in three mirrors as unseen tormentors tickled them mercilessly. Maria was on display though, as the tinted glass allowed those outside the box to see in. It wasn't just her feet that were tickled, her underarms and sides were tickled mercilessly by fingers and the long soft brushes that hung from the back of the wooden box.

Like Maria's ordeal at the beach it went on far too long, however there was no arousal this time, just torment. Caroline even squeezed a ball-gag through one of the holes in the back of the box. Maria's mouth was wide open in a silent scream for mercy and offered no resistance.

Remembering the box's former occupant Caroline slunk around to the front to write on Maria's soft olive soles. The crowd didn't want to let up but eventually Caroline's messages decorated the warm skin.

On Maria's left arch Caroline had written: 'Tickle me mercilessly' in a swirling double line.

On her right she had managed: 'Don't let up!' in a pattern going the opposite way over the arch.

The balls of Maria's feet showed warnings, the right read: 'No hairbrushes!'
Whilst the left warned: '…Or hairbrushes!'

In an act of pure evil Caroline drew several swerving arrows pointing up from the ball of her right foot to the spaces between Maria's toes. She hoped that these would lead to patrons misinterpreting the words beneath and grinned at the clever way she had sidestepped her promise. Caroline considered writing something else but wanted to see this 'Red Zone'. In an ideal world she would have taken Maria with her;

'Oh well! Next month maybe...' Caroline thought to herself as she left the tent.

Back in the box Maria had no idea Caroline had left and screamed desperately for a reprieve, hoping the tall Ginger Dominatrix or someone would take mercy on her. There was no mercy however. Maria was tickled for hours before Caroline eventually returned.

As she re-entered the tent Caroline smiled; her evil plan had worked! A group of teenagers were tormenting Maria's toes with electric toothbrushes.

"I don't think you should be using those!" Caroline chided.

After a slight pause, the ringleader; a non-descript girl with light brown hair in a ponytail replied;

"What's it gotta do with you?!"

"Well she's my friend so...." Caroline replied.

"Then why were there arrows pointing up to her toes?" Another girl interrupted.

"What arrows? I don't see any arrows I just see a lot of smudged ink!" Caroline answered sweetly, beckoning over the Black Feather.

It came as little consolation to Maria later; when Caroline pointed the girls out to her as they laughed and struggled in the stocks, each dressed as an elf or one of Santa's helpers. Caroline volunteered herself and Maria to join them and the still shell-shocked Maria found herself in a white angel costume strapped to an X-frame, it came as little consolation that Caroline was giggling next to her in a pale blue robe. Maria had always wanted to be an angel in the Nativity play when she grew up. Unfortunately it was always the little blonde girls who got picked. Her current part in the spectacle did not make up for this in-justice, rather exacerbate her anger.

It was getting dark. Maria had no idea how long she had been at the castle, everything was a blue after getting in that cursed box. She was incredibly disoriented as Caroline guided her around the castle one last time. Maria giggled at the phantom tickles she still felt through her boots and socks as she walked. She considered appealing to the event organisers in order to punish Caroline but in her delirious state Maria just clung to the tall red head for support.

Maria slept for most of the car journey back home, thoroughly exhausted by her ordeal. It felt like a dream when Caroline guided her down the path to her little cottage. Caroline suggested a celebratory glass of wine before bed and Maria showed her the strange cellar under her cottage where she kept things. Caroline was amazed, it was almost the same size as the entire cottage with pillars instead of walls dividing up the space. Apart from a small wine rack the space was largely un-used.

"You could have a proper dungeon down here!" Caroline announced in awe.

Maria didn't know what to say, she was still disoriented so changed the subject to the wine. She was one quarter Italian and had been given most of the bottles by her grandfather, she didn't know it but some were of a remarkably rare vintage. Maria preferred white wine as red gave her headaches. After the pair returned upstairs Caroline slipped on her coat.

"Are you going?" Maria asked, confused.

"No I just smoke when I drink..." Caroline replied, opening the French windows to Maria's patio.

"Come out with me?.." Caroline added with a tilt of her head.

Maria was still out of sorts and fell victim to Caroline's charms. Before she knew it she was outside shivering in the cold sipping at her wine to settle her nerves.

"So I like your friends!" Caroline began whilst extracting a pre-made roll-up from a little box.

"Thanks" Maria replied quietly, just coming-to and wondering what her next move should be.

"These castle events are great! I can't wait for the next one!" Caroline happily chittered as she lit the roll-up.

"Next one?..." Maria asked, she had thought Caroline was only visiting for Christmas.

"Yeah.... Things aren't really working out in Portugal!" Caroline replied before blowing a stream of sticky sweet smoke into Maria's face.

"Oh..." Maria replied at exactly the right time to inhale the smoke.

Maria broke into a coughing fit, Caroline pretended to be concerned; "You okay?" it was a rouse and she carefully blew more smoke across just as Maria inhaled.

"Is that?..." Maria asked between coughs.

"Do you recognise the smell?" Caroline asked, blowing yet another stream of smoke into Maria's face as the sultry Spaniard just nodded, giggled and coughed.

"Is it legal?" Maria asked hazily.

"Well technically yes.... As the authorities don't know of its existence! But strains of some of the ingredients are outlawed in most countries..." Caroline replied quietly.

"But... My neighbours..." Maria protested, feeling very woozy.

"Oh they won't smell, see or… hear anything" Caroline cooed.

Caroline smiled, Maria was hers for the night. As the sultry minx swooned Caroline caught her and kissed her on the mouth, blowing the nefarious smoke straight into her lungs. She guided her prize back indoors and laid her on the sofa.

"What are you going to do to me?" Maria asked without a hint of fear in her voice as her captor closed the French windows.

"Give you the best night of your life of course!" Caroline replied with a smile.

"Will you tickle me?..." Maria asked vacantly.

"Of course!" Caroline replied, adding; "I know how much you love being tickled in this state!"

"That box was pure torture!" Maria replied dreamily.

"That's because I didn't get a chance to medicine you first!..." Caroline replied, adding;

"You see tickling is part pleasure, part panic; I find my special strain enhances the pleasure and reduces the panic. I actually think you are sensitive to it, as I have never met anyone with a stronger reaction to it than you that day at the beach..."

"There aren't any side effects are there?" Maria asked dozily.

Caroline sniffed and replied;
"Some memory loss perhaps; you don't seem to remember wrapping yourself in the towel before getting in the hole, or pushing your fingers vertically into the sand after helping us lower you into the hole”

"I did that?" Maria asked, amazed at this revelation.

"During the short phase when you were highly suggestible yes!..." Caroline replied before adding;

"On the subject of which!... which way would you like to be restrained for your forfeit?"

"On the bed!!!" Maria answered blearily with some weary but discernible arousal starting to creep into her voice.

"You will get the bed when you have earned the bed!" Caroline snapped playfully.

"Let's start you off under it, and if you are a good girl you get to go on top.

Maria only partially remembered her conversation, everything after getting the wine was a blur. Her memories resumed in sharp focus as she squirmed face down on her yoga mat. She remembered enough to know she had allowed, even helped Caroline tie her this way. Her arms were tied behind her back inside her sleeping bag which opened for both her head and feet.

Maria noted that a cylindrical cushion supported her ankles, she curled her toes in the warm smooth socks that felt amazing. This was a mistake and she was instantly rewarded with the first soft finger tickles. It was only when she began to laugh that Maria realised she was gagged. The sensations felt amazing and her libido instantly went into overdrive. The wave of pleasure was accompanied by a wave of panic, Maria suddenly remembered something Caroline had said;

'The neighbours won't see, smell or Hear , anything...'

'Oh God how long is she going to tickle me? How long was I asleep? How long has she got before someone notices I'm missing!'

Maria's mind raced as Caroline explored the soft socked soles, she had specifically chosen an old pair of loose comfy thick socks for the first phase of her victim's ordeal.

"Yes! You like that don't you?!" Caroline cooed

Maria just laughed and squirmed, the truth was she did like it! Somehow the tickles were turning her on immensely. She was still panicking and remembered a snippet of her stoned conversation with Caroline.

'…I think you are sensitive to its effects..' Caroline had said.

Even though Caroline had barely started the sensations on Maria's soles were intense. Her entire body quivered and tingled as her captor ran one finger up and down each arch slowly. She was both nervous and aroused, anticipating the sweet torments that were to come. Maria squirmed and tried to cover one foot with the other.

"No! None of that! Try and keep your feet still" Caroline chided.

Without thinking Maria obeyed but it was impossible. Just the sensation of the fabric against her soft feet was both heavenly and unbearable. She wiggled her toes in ecstasy as her arousal increased.

"I said keep still! Disobey and I will remove those socks!" Caroline teased.

Maria liked the sock tickles and knew Caroline's nails on her bare soles would be too much for her to bear. Still she couldn't keep still and all too soon the plush, protective fabric was being slowly peeled away from her soft olive soles.

"Now I am going to use a feather to tease you, you had better keep those toes still or I will have to use something far worse!" Caroline purred, revelling in her utter domination of her friend.

Maria giggled as the feather traced patterns between her toes. The soft but stiff plume felt utterly amazing and she flexed and curled her toes as her body became flushed with arousal.

"Keep your toes splayed out!" Caroline smoothly demanded.

The tall dominatrix loved her friend's attempted obedience but loved watching her squirm more. She could tell from the way Maria was moving her feet that she was intensely aroused. Wanting to savour the first orgasm she dropped the feathers and dug into the silky soft arches with her fingers.

"That is what you get for being a wriggle-worm!" Caroline insisted.

Maria went insane unable to stand the sharp nails skittering over her soft soles. Her arousal vanished as panic set in. She was truly trapped in the sleeping bag, although it wasn't as restrictive as the sand or the box it still added to her anxiety, thus increasing her sensitivity.

"Now that I have punished you it is time to tie these little piggies!" Caroline cooed.

Maria couldn't see exactly how Caroline was tying her toes but whimpered and squirmed as each toe was secured in a little loop and pulled back tightly. Caroline was masterful in her bondage technique and soon both arches were perfectly stretched out and immobile. Maria tried to curl her toes but couldn't protect the sensitive spots in between from the tickly feathers. In truth the soft sensations were more titillating than torturous but her increased helplessness tilted the sensory overload from arousal to panic.

"You know I am getting bored of the feather!...." Caroline announced.

"…I saw you have an electric toothbrush in the bathroom, I think it is time you use a new head. From now on your old ones will be kept and reserved for toes..." Caroline cruelly cooed.

Maria's muffled protests were hysterical, she hated the feeling of the evil spinning bristles between her toes.

"Okay, later then!... Actually first there is a torture technique I have been dying to practise on you..." Caroline purred.

Maria's protests became less urgent as Caroline returned to softly tracing a single finger up and down each arch.

"... And you deserve what is about to happen to you! Do you know why?" Caroline asked

"Nnnnwww..." Maria answered through her ball gag.

"Because you forgot to feed your cat when we got back!" Caroline slowly crowed.

Maria's mind raced; ' No! Caroline couldn't do that to her!' She thought. She had seen cats, dogs and goats lick feet at the castle and knew the results. She had even tickled the dark pink soles after their subsequent scrubbing and heating. She was ticklish enough already! She knew that the kitten torture would be too much!

The anticipation was terrible, Maria squirmed as she heard Caroline rattling around in her kitchen. She didn't know what concoction the cruel dominatrix was going to use to persuade her newly adopted kitten to lick her feet but she could guess. She could hear the purrs and meows from her cute hungry pet, it had already learnt how to make its eyes really big whenever Maria cooked. Now it tried to work its charm on the newcomer.

Upon Caroline's return to the bedroom the kitten began sniffing Maria's toes. This was something the kitten had done before without Maria minding too much but in her hypersensitive and nervous state it was pure torment and only enhanced her anxiety. Even the wet nose and long whiskers tickled Maria and Caroline scoffed;

"My, my, my… are these pretty feet in for a treat!..."

"I had better scrub that ink off first though, I don't want this cute little thing getting ink poisoning" Caroline added.

Maria screamed into the ball gag as Caroline scrubbed her feet with hot water before drying them with a towel. Her sadistic captor had clearly used the respite to scour the house for tickle tools, Maria thought she recognised her nail brush amongst other familiar implements before the softly fluffy towel dried her trapped feet.

"Now I don't know what will work best do I bought a selection of things, let’s start with some peanut butter!" Caroline purred, her voice like treacle.

Maria screamed as her pet's rough tongue began to explore her toes. The peanut butter was a hit! The worst thing about it was that no matter how much the cat licked a little bit always seemed to remain. This freed Caroline up to carefully spoon warm chicken stock onto her arches. The excess ran down between her toes which seemed to be her worst spot. Soon Maria's heels, arches and toes had been thoroughly licked and her expert torturer determined it was time for the second scrubbing.

As if the hot water and stiff bristles weren't bad enough Caroline made good on her threats to use Maria's electric toothbrush between her toes. To Maria's horror she added her own to the fray and used one in each hand to torment every spot of skin between her toes.

"It was about time I changed the head anyway!" Caroline cooed evilly.

Finally it was time to dry Maria's feet. This time they would not be lucky enough to be softly towelled. Caroline found the flex to Maria's hairdryer was just long enough to apply a stream of hot sir to each sole. She admired her handiwork and knew the hot pink soles facing up were probably the most ticklish she would ever caress and fondle. Caroline ran an exploratory finger down Maria's left arch from the heel to the ball of her exquisitely sensitive foot. As expected Maria went insane.

"Hmmm I have one last trick up my sleeve!" Caroline announced.

Maria sighed and moaned as Caroline massaged oil into her soles.

"Now this is very special oil, when heated it will raise your sensitivity to the point where even a gentle breeze will be pure hell" Caroline purred, loving her victim’s muffled whimpers.

The hairdryer made a last appearance, the oil protected Maria from their fierce heat and transferred the heat directly to her nerve endings that were set to full alert. Nothing Maria could have done would have prepared her for what Caroline did next.

After a few gentle slaps to the centre of Maria's soles she scribbled her nails up and down each arch. Maria was frantically struggling to escape. When Caroline slowed to a slow fingertip tickle Maria's struggles did not diminish. Her sensitivity had been raised a hundred fold and both panic and arousal assaulted her fraught nervous system.

"Yes! You like this don't you!" Caroline teased as she softly scratched at Maria's heels with her long nails.

Maria's muffled screams turned to helpless silent laughter. As much as it humiliated her she was intensely turned-on and getting ever closer to her first orgasm of the session. Caroline could sense her victim's arousal and added this fact to her tools to torture her psychologically.

"You know the one thing that could make these pretty feet more sensitive?..." Caroline asked.

Maria didn't answer but Caroline continued anyway;

"...An orgasm! Just give in to that delicious climax if you want it to get worse!" Caroline teased.

Maria's desperation increased immensely as she remembered how much each orgasm had made her torment on the beach more unbearable. Caroline cackled as she teased the soft helpless soles, every tremor and twitch filing her with ecstatic joy as her victim squirmed and writhed. Maria desperately tried to resist the electric sensations darting from her soles straight to her womanhood but it was hopeless. Just as she was sure she would tumble over the abyss into sweet relief Caroline's fingers were replaced by something new, unexpected and shocking.

Caroline smiled as Maria shrieked. She had laid the ice cubes to one side ready for their part in her cruel routine. Best of all they tickled! A lot of people didn't realise that ice could tickle! For some it didn't but for Maria the ice drove her mad whilst cooling her throbbing libido. Her soles were the canvas for Caroline's masterpiece in torture and each stroke and swipe translated a symphony of sensations straight to her hyper-engaged brain.

" I thought you might want cooling off before orgasm number one!..." Caroline cooed.

"It is such a shame to rush good torture...!" She continued, loving the way her victim squirmed.

"Of course if you orgasm too soon I will have to assume you want a more intense punishment!" Caroline summarised, dropping the ice cubes and resuming her slow torturous finger tickles.

Maria was truly trapped; the tickling turned her on, the bondage turned her on. The fact that Caroline was touching her, turned her on! Her entire predicament, turned her on! It took every fibre of her being to resist succumbing to the delicious orgasm her body desperately craved. It was then that Caroline dealt the finishing blow, with a sexy sigh the tall redhead lay back and relaxed;

"You know when the weather gets warmer I am going to let them bury me in that sandpit at that castle..." She began.

Maria couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"…Can you imagine that? My soft sensitive soles at your mercy as I squirm in the sand..." Caroline continued.

Maria realised too late what Caroline was doing, she tried to resist but her imagination was fully engaged and her arousal peaked; she could almost feel Caroline's soles under her longing fingertips.

"It would be your revenge for Portugal! Long, slow soft tickles on my sensitive soles!..." Caroline teased, loving the way her victim was quaking with desire.

Maria's face was red with exertion, she knew she couldn't resist much longer.

"Shhhh! Just let it happen! I will even make this fantasy into a desire! That is a promise!" Caroline whispered seizing each of Maria's soles and slowly running her thumbs across the sensitive spot beneath the toes and back.

Maria couldn't resist any longer and surrendered to Caroline. Each orgasm felt like a firework going off only to be followed by another wave of pleasure as the next firework exploded, rocking her to her very core. Maria lost count as multiple waves crashed through her again and again. Soon she could stand no more ecstasy and blacked out into a blissful satisfied sleep.

Caroline allowed her some rest as she made her preparations for round two. Maria awoke naturally as her captor slid her out from under the bed. The Spanish beauty yawned and curled her toes in the warm socks Caroline had slipped over her feet. She had no idea what time it was or what Caroline would do to her next but smiled at her captor submissively. She lay on her back with her arms behind her in the sleeping bag, the aftermath of the intense orgasmic relief still rippling through her.

"Ah the Kraken awakes!..." Caroline purred.

"One wouldn't expect you had a vibrator hidden around here!" The tall dominatrix added sarcastically.

"No more tickles!" Maria whispered, her heart fluttering.

"Just tell me where you have it hidden, I promise I won't use it on you tonight..." Caroline soothingly promised.

"In the shoe box at the back of my wardrobe... The blue one..." Maria replied almost in a whisper.

When Caroline returned with the long white wand Maria was already asleep. Carefully she released her from her bondage and stripped her naked there on the floor. Maria awoke several hours later tied spread eagled to the bed. She was naked apart from an unfamiliar pair of panties that held something hard and smooth against her womanhood. Caroline stroked her neck and playfully teased her victim;

"Ready for more?..." Maria shook her head wearily in reply...

"Too tired!..." Was all she could manage...

"Okay! But you have earnt the bed!..." Caroline replied.

Maria smiled semi-vacantly, her entire body still tingled.

"Do you remember that night in Germany?" Caroline asked.

Maria just nodded submissively.

"Well how about we recreate the experience?..." Caroline asked. Wiggling a soft bare foot to tempt her prey.

Maria eyes widened. It was like going back to that magical night. Caroline untied Maria and helped her on with her pyjamas. The soft tickles still felt amazing to Maria and Caroline also seemed to enjoy the effects of her special spliffs. Maria could barely stay awake and soon fell asleep. Caroline wrapped her friend up warm and spooned her. She would suffer more in the morning she thought as she too succumbed to sleep.

The pair slept long into the afternoon and it was lucky neither had any plans. Maria moaned as Caroline re-tied her to the bed. She smelt coffee but barely stirred as her ankles were tied. It was only when Caroline skittered her long nails over her bare arches that she came too with a start.

"Caroline No!" She yelped as the horrible sharp nails exploited her still hypersensitive soles.

"Still extra-ticklish I see, does it still turn you on?" Caroline asked.

"No Caroline just un-tie me..." Maria begged.

Caroline kept tickling, straddling Maria and exploring her upper body through the thin fabric of her pyjamas.

"Apparently not! Maybe this will!" Caroline announced, clicking a button on a small piece of plastic.

"Caroline No I don't waaaa-ha-ha-aaat is that?!" Maria sighed, changing mid-sentence as the hard nub secured over her womanhood began to buzz.

"Vibrating panties! I bought them at the castle as a special treat!" Caroline purred.

"I.... I........ I......." Maria tried.

"Yes they are rather good aren't they?..." Caroline commented in her calm, collected posh English accent.

"I tell you what if you can resist for longer than it takes for your coffee to get cold then I won't tickle or tease you anymore...." Caroline began.

"... But if you climax then you are mine for the rest of the day. To torment as I please, what do you think?..." Caroline asked.

Maria was too busy writhing to respond, Caroline only softly tickled her feet but her mouth was kept in a constant O of silent hysterical arousal.

"To sweeten the deal I will even let you tickle me! My feet will be very ticklish today and you know how soft my arches are..." Caroline offered.

"Caroline please!" Maria begged quietly.

"Okay so it is a deal! And I promise, no tickling until you are mine good and proper!..." Caroline replied.

"Did I tell you I played a game like this with Greta and Heidi once? The first to climax got tickled by me and the winner, or was it those Swedish identical twins who looked like Olga..." Caroline teased as Maria squirmed.

"I know you like all three but can never remember their names, it is Greta who works with computers by the way..."

"I think I let them tickle my like this once, I remember I was spread eagled and the German girls had one foot each and..." Caroline continued wiggling her feet so that Maria had a perfect view.

Maria could take no more and succumbed to her first orgasm of the new day. As Caroline switched off the vibrator her captive dreamt of tickling her spread eagled. Caroline smiled, it was almost time for her special cookies to go in the oven. Maria could doze a while longer.

When Maria awoke all but one ankle had been freed and her coffee was still luke-warm having either been re-made or heated in the microwave. She sat on the bed and tucked her restrained foot underneath her, gratefully accepting the lukewarm mug and a cookie she sarcastically asked;

"So what! I'm your slave now?"

"For today yes, but long term I have much bigger plans for you..." Caroline replied.

"Bigger plans...?" Maria asked.

"Remember me saying about your cellar being big enough to house a dungeon..." Caroline began.

"You want to torture me in a dungeon built in my own home?" Maria interrupted.

"Well not just you, and you will get to tickle our visitors too!..." Caroline replied.

Maria was dumbfounded at Caroline's nerve and let her keep talking as she finished her cookie

"...Of course I will insist on getting your sexy body to myself for an hour a week, either in six daily ten minute slots or one gruelling hour long weekly session" Caroline chirped.

"And will I get to tickle you?" Maria asked, her sarcasm lost on Caroline.

"If you like... Of course I'm fairly resistant! Thanks to this I just find it intensely pleasurable" Caroline replied holding up her cookie.

It took Maria a while to realise what Caroline had just said. The cookies had been drugged! A part of her panicked whilst another part relaxed; 'At least this way I can enjoy my punishment...' A tiny voice at the back of Maria's head whispered.

It wasn't long before Caroline had her squirming in ecstasy again. Maria was tickled to climax again and again on the bed, the vibrating panties pushing her higher and higher into heaven. Caroline knew just how to tease her and painted such vivid pictures with her words. As promised Maria's secret vibrator was used to fully humiliate her, somehow it was a defeat in a way Maria couldn't explain.

After the bed Caroline hogtied her by the fire. Maria writhed as Caroline's fingers worked their magic. She was naked apart from a Santa-hat, her bonds and the vibrating panties. The fluffy fronds of the warm sheepskin would have been enough to drive Maria insane; instead she suffered a full sensory overload as Caroline's nails and the buzzing device at her crotch forced her to beg into her ball-gag as each successive orgasm drove her deeper into the hypersensitive tickle-hell she adored.

Only after she tickled Maria in the shower did Caroline let up. She thoroughly scrubbed every inch of her toned body with hot soapy water and used the shower head to wash away the sexy bubbles. Caroline was naked too and kissed Maria deeply, holding her close so she could share the wonders of the pulse setting of the shower head.

Maria was spent and lay helpless as Caroline towelled her down and fixed her hair.

"You really should grow this back out in curls..." Caroline purred, she had always been jealous of Maria's dark ringlets despite suiting her own straight long red hair.

"Would you really let me tickle you?" Maria asked.

"Every day when you got in from work!" Caroline replied instantly.

"And you think you could really set up a dungeon here?" Maria asked innocently.

"Of course, you are far enough away from the castle but close enough to share their cliental, Athena isn't watching you and there are no other rivals nearby..." Caroline answered softly.

"Hmmmm..." Maria pondered.

"Well mull it over on our walk..." Caroline suggested.

"Walk?" Maria asked, enjoying being pampered by Caroline.

"Yes, that is next on your list. Only I get to decide what you wear!" Caroline chirped.

"Caroline I'm not going outside barefoot or naked!" Maria protested.

"And you won't!" Caroline replied, adding; "The only thing I am really going to insist on is these!" As she spoke Caroline held up another strange pair of black panties.

Maria had never seen anything like them before. There were two strands of black plastic pearls dangling from the back and as far as she could tell they were open fronted.

"I think I want you on your tip-toes while I fit these... I got them at the castle as a little Christmas present" Caroline purred.

"Wha?.... Wha?.... What are they? Maria asked nervously.

"A sex toy!.... Don't worry I tried a similar pair in the Red Zone! They make you feel.... amazing!" Caroline replied, rolling her eyes in ecstasy on the last word.

"Can we just cuddle for a bit?" Maria asked, nervous and still exhausted.

"Of course!" Caroline replied sweetly.

The pair dressed in fresh warm pyjamas and dressing gowns and snuggled up on the sofa. Caroline hooked Maria's laptop up to the TV and put on some tickling videos she knew they would both enjoy. Apparently she had tickled the password and location of the files out of Maria the night before, although the sultry Spanish host had no memory of this.

Caroline was clever and got the laptop's screen playing one video whilst the TV played another. Beach burials featured prominently and as Maria closed the curtains Caroline used her own laptop to put yet a third video showing pretty feet squirming in the sand.

"German hostel protocol?" Caroline asked, luring Maria back to the sofa.

As the duo watched, each tickled the others feet softly. Maria wore warm but tight white socks whilst Caroline had specially slipped her sheer nylons on, remembering how much Maria had lusted over her feet in them previously. They spent an hour just relaxing and tickling one another's feet whilst three screens showed women receiving a far more intense torture.

Maria suddenly noticed Caroline was on one of the screens as the tickler. Those were her hands and her long red hair dangling over her masked face as she tickled a helpless woman stretched tight on a medieval rack. The victim had a brown burlap sack over her head, whilst the masked tickler was definitely Caroline.

"But that..." was all Maria could manage.

"Oh yes! I put the folder with my homemade videos on the playlist too. It is on shuffle, you never know what you are going to get!" Caroline replied cheerfully.

"But who?..." Maria asked, again trailing off as she beheld the naked women struggling as Caroline teased her breasts and underarms with feathers.

"An unfaithful wife!" Caroline replied.

Maria kept her mouth open silently astonished as she watched her dominatrix friend work the helpless woman over with her fingers, tormenting the tummy and ribs. There was something black attached to some chains that rubbed against the victim's nether regions. Maria was scared, she had never seen a crotch rope before.

"Her husband would only take her back if she could endure an all-night tickle session. Afterwards he let me keep a copy of the tape that proved she had gone through with it, I should probable skip, this segment is an hour long...." Caroline continued.

"Segment? How long did you tickle her? Was she able too.... Did her husband take her back?..." Maria asked in a nervous jumble of words.

"Well I gave her an opportunity to crack every hour. Naturally she begged for the torture to end at the first chance she got..." Caroline began slowly.

"... So I covered her from head to toe in itching powder and refused to wash it off until she re-filmed the segment stoutly refusing to give in" Caroline continued.

"That poor woman..." Maria began.

"Don't waste your pity, she has a cuckold fetish and has hurt more men than you can imagine!" Caroline spat.

On the screen Caroline had moved to the woman's feet which were tightly splayed out in toe-ties. She started with her nails on the arches before exploring the full range of torture devices. Maria winced as multiple electric toothbrushes were positioned between her helpless toes.

"Did she really deserve all that?!" Maria asked.

Caroline shrugged; "Perhaps, perhaps not! The important thing is after extensive aversion therapy subsequently provided by your truly she is now faithful and happy!..."

"Aversion therapy?" Maria asked astounded.

"Oh yes! Pro Bono too!... Of course other people were paying me for the privilege of tickling her as she watched the incriminating footage of her with other men over and over again. But by allowing her to orgasm to images of her with her husband she is now a loyal loving wife..." Caroline teased.

"Is this all true?" Maria asked suspiciously.

"Of course, what’s the matter don't you trust me?" Caroline answered, skittering her nails over Maria's socked arches.

Maria sharply pulled her feet away and hugged her knees. Caroline sat up and slapped her own thighs twice.

"Right you! We had better get you out on this walk! Time for your Christmas present!..." The Dominatrix announced.

Maria trembled as Caroline deconstructed their cocoon of tickling footage. She couldn't stop thinking about the poor woman Caroline had tickled for hours. Despite having endured a ceaseless ticklish onslaught herself it was only now Maria started to feel unsafe

"Can we just go for a walk?..." Maria asked weakly.

"Well we can, but I want you to try your new toy!..." Caroline replied.

"I tell you what if you wear it then I will let you tickle me!" Caroline chirped.

Maria stopped and smiled, she had been waiting to get Caroline at her mercy for years and now as the effects of the cookie wore off her sadistic streak awoke;

"Okay, but I don't want the panties to hurt me..." Maria whimpered, playing on Caroline's perception of her as weak and helpless.

"Oh they won't! They showed me how to adjust them properly!..." Caroline beamed.

"I think it would be best if I fit them whilst you are hanging from your pull-up bar!" Caroline chirped.

Maria submissively allowed Caroline to strip her naked and reached up to grasp her familiar metal bar she used to keep in shape. She only ever did one or two pull ups and mostly used the bar and corridor to stretch her lithe toned body. Naked apart from her socks Maria nervously stood on her tip-toes as Caroline fitted the waist band around her. Her ass was covered nicely by the back of the panties and she relaxed, before tensing up again as Caroline threaded the first strand of little pearls through her labia.

"Shhh... Shhhh..."Caroline soothed; "Just think of me buried at the beach at your mercy..."

Maria closed her eyes and imagined Caroline's tender soles at her mercy. Soon her clit was snugly nestled between the two soft but firm strands. Panic set in as Caroline locked the panties at each hip. The locks covered the upper strap over each pearl strand which were still slightly loose, but closely followed every slight movement of Maria's quivering body. The pearl strands massaged her clit precisely and softly, it was far more intimate than the vibrating panties.

The strands tightened as she let go of the bar and put her heels on the floor. It was the most restrictive bondage ever, Maria was free to move but even the slightest twist resulted in the pearl strands rubbing her inexorably towards a climax...

"Too tight?" Caroline asked softly.

Maria just nodded, Caroline swiftly unlocked and unbuckled the upper strap of the waistband and loosened the pearl strands just slightly before securing the subtle prison that captivated Maria's senses.

"Is that better? Can you walk?" Caroline asked.

Maria simply nodded and watched as Caroline dropped the keys to her padlocks in a little box and snapped it closed. The little wheels whirred under Caroline's fingers as she worked the combination lock.

"You didn't say anything about that!" Maria protested.

"Just a little insurance my dear, if you think you are getting out of those things anytime soon then you are sorely wrong!" Caroline purred.

"But I am seeing family tomorrow! Caroline you can't Maria begged.

"Oh I won't be that cruel! Although at some point I really have to take you to a fancy restaurant wearing those things! Imagine trying to resist an orgasm as I play footsie with you under the table..." Caroline teased.

“No! Take them off Carline Please!” Maria begged, regretting letting the manipulative woman from persuading her to wear them.

“Oh no! I’m afraid once those things are on, they stay on!” Caroline teased.

Maria was scared again, gone was her crush from that night at the hostel in Germany and in her place was this redheaded controlling sadist. Even though Caroline had stated that she would let Maria pick the rest of her outfit, the sultry sighing Spanish submissive still found herself being dressed as her breasts heaved with each laboured breath.

The little pearls were relentless in stimulating her and she had to lie on her back as Caroline slipped her thermal leggings over her ankles. Eventually Maria was dressed in a cosy winter ensemble including a knee-length skirt, thermal top, thick woolly jumper as well as a coat and hat. A second set of thick pale purple socks went over the ones that until recently had been her only clothing. After another attempt to persuade Caroline not to take her outside Maria reluctantly slipped on her black Ugg boots with the fluff at the top.

"Just think of me spread eagled on your bed!" Caroline purred persuasively as she cajoled Maria towards the door.

The walk was pure hell for Maria, the pearls massaged her clitoris as she walked. To make matters worse Caroline had linked arms with her and kept up a brisk pace. Maria desperately tried to keep up but she could only take small careful steps;

"No Caroline! Please! Slow down!" She begged

"C'mon! A nice brisk Christmas walk!" Caroline chirped.

"Don't make me orgasm here outside!" Maria begged quietly.

"Oh is public humiliation one of your buttons?" Caroline asked, smirking that there was no-one around but still Maria was trembling with embarrassment.

Maria just about held it together as they passed a few dog walkers and families. The fire in her loins grew and grew, fired by the relentless ever-present friction from the beads. Maria knew she was wet down there and was partially glad as she knew it kept her nice and lubricated, but the cold wind was starting to play at the gusset of her thermal leggings. Maria's humiliation was intense and unbearable, the ever growing damp patch reminded her of wetting herself at school when she was tiny. She closed her coat around her, took small steps and prayed for the ground to open her up. They were off the beaten track now amongst hedges and trees.

"Caroline stop!" Maria hissed.

"But we are almost there! At least you are!" Caroline giggled.

Maria sat down cross legged on a dry-ish patch of ground, she was mere inches from an intense climax and desperate not to succumb to the intense screaming orgasm that raged inside of her. Her entire body pulsated and quivered.

"Don't you like my Christmas present to you?..." Caroline teased whilst producing and sparking up one of her special spliffs.

Maria seethed with arousal and rage. Caroline had drugged her, tortured her, lied to her and was now hell bent on humiliating her. As she took a deep angry breath Caroline blew another stream of smoke into her face. As Maria coughed she winced as the cruel strands rewarded her convulsions.

"...I haven't even switched them on yet!" Caroline teased producing the remote control and taking a deep draw on the spliff.

Maria's eyes opened wide as the remote went click, the already incessant pearls buzzed into life. It was no use, the orgasm hit Maria like a freight train. As she opened her mouth to scream Caroline kissed her with a mouthful of the sickly smoke. Maria tried to fight her off but took in lung-full’s of the nefarious substance. Soon Caroline had her pinned down on the grass, she pinched her victim's nose forcing her to inhale the last of the smoke.

The pearl strands were devilishly cruel, Maria was astounded by the revelation that they vibrated and literally shocked when the first electrical pulse flickered. It was like nothing she had felt before, the epitome of pleasure and pain. Despite her ecstasy Maria was still angry with Caroline;

"You bitch! This is far more than I can stand! Let me go now!" She snarled.

"I don't think you can run, and in your current state you need me to get home" Caroline cooed.

"This is way past my limits and you know it! What if someone sees?!" Maria hissed.

"You will be begging for more in a minute!" Caroline seductively promised.

"No I won't switched them off now!" Maria threatened with Iron in her voice

Caroline reluctantly switched the panties off but keep the device on display and out of reach.

"Okay no more panties but I want to tickle your feet..." She purred.

"What here? They will be cold!" Maria protested.

"Keep your socks, I just want a quick outdoor tickle..." Caroline pleaded.

Maria eventually gave in to Caroline's faux pouting and put her socked feet in her friend's lap. Caroline was sure the effects of her special strain would kick in soon. Despite giggling, squirming and climaxing quietly one more time Maria stayed perceptively angry. The fiery Spanish minx was determined to stay focused and not give into the wonderful sensations flickering between her soles and pussy.

Finally Caroline gave up and let Maria slip her socked feet back into her warm boots. The walk home was tense. Caroline announced that all further orgasms would be punished with an additional torture session back at the house. Maria set her jaw and tried to resist, the effects of the drugs made this impossible and as the duo reached the top of the hill Maria reached the peak of her endurance. She had to sit down and feign exhaustion as the orgasm rippled through her body.

"Is your friend okay?" A passer-by asked Caroline.

"Just an asthma attack, she will be fine! It's best not to make a fuss of her" Caroline lied.

Maria was alert enough to notice she showed no outwards signs of lying, she had heard somewhere that was a sign of something... Something bad!

As they crossed the threshold Caroline almost had to carry Maria.

"Right!.... cup of tea and then torture session for you!" Caroline chirped.

"No!" Maria snapped.

"Oh, you would prefer coffee?" Caroline asked innocently.

"No!!!" Maria reaffirmed.

"Don't you like your Christmas present?" Caroline asked sweetly, pretending to be upset by her friend’s insistent anger.

Maria was having none of it and began ranting as lent against the wall.

"Caroline that was utterly humiliating for me! How come you don't get boundaries?!" Maria began.

Caroline pouted, Maria continued;

"Take these things off now!" Maria snapped.

It took the two women working together to position themselves so the evil panties could be removed. Maria had to re-grasp the pull-up bar as Caroline carefully pulled down her thermal leggings. Caroline considered securing her victim's hands to the bar with masking tape but thought better of even mentioning it. Maria seethed with rage as the little pearl strands were eased out of her pussy, carefully and slowly. Afterwards Maria just curled up on her bed needing rest. Caroline was wise enough to give her some space and typed and printed the contract she had been mentally planning.

When Maria awoke it was because Caroline was using her noisy printer without asking.

"What are you doing?" Maria asked blearily, still angry.

"Just printing something for my new job" Caroline replied.

"Are you serious right now?!" Maria exclaimed after picking up a random page and skim reading it.

"We discussed it last night and you..." Caroline replied.

"Last night when you drugged and tortured me!" Maria snapped.

"I.. Erm..." Caroline stumbled, her next move had been to offer Maria a cookie but she knew that wouldn't work twice.

"What was your plan?... Huh!... Tie me to the bed and tickle me until I sign it?" Maria ranted.

Caroline shrank down as Maria berated her. She knew she had gone too far and despite her pride Caroline was ashamed, she had behaved atrociously.

"Right! I have had enough! Strip naked and get on the bed!" Maria snapped.

"What?!" Caroline asked, confused by the sudden role reversal.

"That torture session you keep offering to pull my strings! It is happening now! Get your clothes off and get on my bed!" Maria insisted.

Caroline forlornly relented and slunk away to the bedroom; 'How bad could it be, tickling only turned her on anyway!' She thought to herself.

"Blindfold and ball-gag!" Maria demanded with a final click of her tongue.

Caroline hadn't considered Maria's potential as a dominatrix. So far Caroline had treated her like a piece of meat, now she reconsidered; 'Let's see what she is capable of!' Caroline thought as she stripped down to her panties and found a clean ball-gag and blindfold from her black ruck sack full of sex toys. She lay back expectantly waiting for Maria to knock.

"I said totally naked!" Maria snapped after opening the door suddenly.

Caroline churlishly pulled away her pink panties, resenting Maria's new dominant role. She was surprised when Maria did a superb job of tying her to the bed. Caroline's ankles were slipped through the metal frame of the footboard and cuffed securely. Cunningly Maria tied the sexy toes to the upper horizontal bar stretching the creamy arches out tight and raising her victim's legs of the bed at a shallow angle.

Maria chose to tie Caroline's arms together with scarfs tying each elbow to each wrist then a third one in the middle at the forearm. She had seen this done once in a video online and thought it was the best way to secure the tall dominatrix. It worked perfectly! Caroline's arms formed a hoop to which she attached three leather straps securing them to the headboard which they passed through at the elbows anyway.

"Any last words?" Maria asked cooly.

"Do your worst!" Caroline boasted, spitting the ball-gag out.

"I shall!" Maria insisted.

"Don't you know tickling is an intense erotic pleasure for me? What are you going to do that doesn't just turn me on?!" Caroline mocked.

"Well for starters I am going to find a better way of gagging you!..." Maria snapped, adding;

"What was it you did with those socks on the beach in Portugal?"

Caroline squirmed just slightly as a selection of Maria's socks were stuffed in her mouth, the ball-gag was replaced and secured in place with tartan parcel tape fresh from wrapping Christmas presents.

"That should hold!" Maria proudly declared admiring her work.

"How long was it you gave that poor floozy? An hour... And then she could confess" Maria chirped, referring back to the unfaithful wife she had watched get tickled on Caroline's laptop earlier.

Caroline nodded boldly.

"Well we shall see how you cope with an hour of your own medicine!" Maria purred proudly, she had Caroline right where she wanted her.

"I am going to put some music on to cover the sound of your muffled pleas for mercy..." Maria purred whilst standing up and walking away.

"... How about a little sole music!" Maria quipped as she gave Caroline's feet a passing tickle.

The music started and Maria settled in at the foot of the bed. She had been dreaming of this for years and savoured the sight of Caroline's long creamy arches, totally flawless and perfectly soft. Maria started with her fingertips, her own libido raged as she felt the silky sensitive skin quiver under her exploring fingertips.

'Those vibrating panties might not be so bad after all' Maria thought to herself, but she didn't want Caroline knowing how much she had liked them.

Maria went from gentle teasing with feathers and fingers to more intense tickles with her nails. Tears ran down Caroline's cheeks as her muffled laughter mixed with sighs and moans. Maria knew this was turning her on but didn't care, she had waited too long and just re-doubled her efforts as Caroline shook the bed with intense orgasm after intense orgasm. As she moved on to use hairbrushes Maria began to suspect Caroline was starting to suffer, there was a veritable waterfall between her legs but Maria knew that meant she must be sensitive.

After exploring every inch of Caroline's toes with a pair of electric toothbrushes Maria released she had been tickling the tall dominatrix's soft feet for almost 45 minutes. She had plan a 50/ 50 split between feet an upper body but had somehow lost track of time. It was easy to get lost in those soft, pale pink soles.

Slithering seductively onto the bed Maria curled around her prey. Caroline squirmed and writhed as much as her bonds would allow. The foot tickling had been intensely erotic but now the skin to skin contact promised greater releases of sexual ecstasy. Maria shed her clothes like a snake shedding its skin, stopping at her bra, panties and socks. As she teased Caroline's hot pulsating body with her fingers and toes she purred;

"You know I don't mind everything in that contract you wrote..."

Caroline mumbled something in reply Maria thought it sounded accepting but continued regardless.

"... But no more of this business of referring to me as 'The Submissive'... You will call me 'The Governess' or 'The Lady of the House'...." As Maria spoke she imitated Caroline's posh English accent.

"There is one thing I really like about it though, do you know what that is?" Maria asked sweetly, finding she liked imitating Caroline’s posh sexy voice.

Caroline shook her head a mumbled "Nnnw!..." through her ball-gag.

"I really like the fact that you have already signed the last page!...." Maria whispered softly.

Caroline's eyes opened wide with astonishment: Maria had beaten her and she hadn't seen it coming!

"Of course it says ‘12 of 12’ in the bottom right hand corner but I can easily edit the other 11 pages so that no-one will ever notice that they aren't the originals..." Maria continued.

Caroline laughed nervously, she was both terrified and impressed. Maria explored her upper body tickling her underarms, tummy and neck whilst using her toes to tease Caroline's long legs. Despite her desperate plight Caroline couldn't resist succumbing to multiple orgasms;

'If only she would tickle my nipples!' Caroline thought as her bright pink nipples begged to be touched.

As if reading her mind Maria began lightly tracing a stiff goose feather around the quivering mounds of flesh in ever decreasing circles, getting closer to the areolae. Caroline tensed, preparing for the final ecstatic orgasm that would push her over the brink into unconsciousness. But instead Maria stopped, glanced at her watch and put the feather down.

"First hour's up! Let's see if you have anything to confess!" Maria purred, pulling away the wet remains of the ball-gag and her socks from Caroline's mouth.

"You can't stop there! Let me cum!" Caroline begged, trying to rub herself against Maria's thighs.

"Such a greedy girl...!" Maria chided.

"Now I have some questions, first of all what is the code to that little box and how do I change it?"

"Okay anything just keep tickling my nips!" Caroline pleaded.

Maria circled a feather tantalisingly close to Caroline's nipples but was careful not to let the soft fronds touch the delightful nipples that stood proudly to attention just for her. She asked her questions in a precise order so as not to reveal her cruel plan. Caroline quickly answered, distracted by the looming nipple-gasm she desperately craved. Before the end of Caroline's “break” Maria had learnt; how to clean the sex toys, what other equipment Caroline had hidden away, where her stash of the special strain of weed was kept and most importantly the password to her laptop.

"Well I suppose since you have been a good girl I will let you have this!" Maria purred, swirling two soft sable brushes over each of Caroline's desperately sensitive nipples.

Caroline howled into the freshly reapplied ball-gag. She wasn't in control and her libido raged as Maria extracted every last ounce of quim from her body. The pleasure turned to torment as Maria traced the brushes down her tummy and across her thighs, bringing them back up as she skilfully repositioned herself on the bed.

"No not there!" Caroline thought and cried aloud spitting out the ball-gag and Maria’s socks.

"Oh ho-ho ..!" Maria gloated victoriously;

"I thought so! You did this to me on the beach and so far you have tickled me everywhere else!" She began circling the brushes in the hollows of Caroline's thighs where her legs met her crotch.

"No Maria! I can't take anymore! And I have never been able to take.... That!" Caroline begged, her dominance broken.

"You did this to me on the beach in Portugal whilst I begged you to stop! Then you come back here and drug me at Christmas! And you remember earlier when you forced me to orgasm in public despite me pleading with you not to..." Maria whispered, her voice sharp with condemnation.

"You deserve this!" Maria summarised.

"I do! I deserve this... But please! Have mercy!" Caroline begged.

"Let's get you cleaned up first!" Maria muttered, using one of the socks to wipe away Caroline's juices so the soft brushes would inflict the maximum ticklish torture without becoming wet.

Caroline trembled in anticipation as Maria secured her ball-gag. Whispering again;

"You deserve this!"

Caroline shrieked as the brushes made contact with her outer pussy lips. Maria was a savant and knew exactly how to tease and torture her victim. The sultry brunette had shied away from genital tickling but as it was the way to break the dominatrix she persisted in exploring Caroline's hood, she had a selection of finer brushes to explore every fold and wrinkle. Her victim was trapped in a desperate silent scream of orgasmic laughter, she was already spent and was now being forced to give more. She had few fluids left to lubricate the brushes and what little oozed out of her was easily dealt with. Caroline prayed for unconsciousness but that release wouldn't come. Occasionally Maria would tickle her elsewhere, noting that it now seemed to torture instead of titillate. Finally Caroline could take no more and after several epic heaves that shook her whole body and the bed she passed out into a blissful dreamless sleep.

Caroline awoke some time later to the smell of wine and the sound of birdsong. Stirring she heard the sound of a window closing. She was still blindfolded and tied down but not gagged. Her body ached and she tried to lay still but it was no use.

"Morning sleepy head! Or should I say good-evening!" Maria chirped.

"Ohhhhh! How did you know…?" Caroline asked.

"You kept your panties on and tickled me literally everywhere else! Plus it stands to reason! If you get turned on by tickling all I have to do is tickle every last drop of quim out of you and everything on the other side is pure torture!" Maria babbled excitedly.

"Can you let me go now?" Caroline asked, feigning weariness.

"Not yet! You never formally submitted and I want to test a hypothesis!" Maria purred.

Caroline groaned; "Okay I submit just no more torture! How did you get so good anyway?"

"Well I have only been going to that castle every month since it started!" Maria snapped, adding;

"....Oh and your submission doesn't count! Confessions are only permitted after an hour of torture!"

"Wha!?" Caroline exclaimed as a new ball-gag was thrust into her open mouth.

Maria immediately dug into her sides. The effect was deadly, Caroline had been given exactly the right amount of time to panic and was sent straight down to tickle hell where she belonged. Maria straddled her as she dominated her with tickles.

"I think I want to see the laughter and desperation in your eyes now!" Maria purred, ripping away the blindfold.

Caroline was astonished as her eyes took in the room. Maria had lit candles and wore only a bra, socks and the pair of vibrating panties Caroline had tormented her with earlier. Spotting her victim's surprise Maria chirped;

"I have decided that I rather like these!..." with a click of the remote the sultry Spanish minx switched the panties on and curled around her prey like a snake.

"I am going to tickle you until we orgasm together or you pass out! Whichever happens first" Maria seductively whispered in Caroline's ear.

Caroline was extremely aroused but had nothing left to give. As predicted her catharsis of quim had left her hypersensitive to the delicious torture Maria inflicted on her prone body. With each tickle Caroline grew more sensitive, desperate and frustrated. She began to grind her hips against the air, hungry to be touched.

"You are pathetic!..." Maria spat;

"This is the torture you like to inflict on others but you cannot take it yourself!.... How long did you torture that poor woman who by your own admission was a sex addict?!" She continued.

Caroline's eyes pleaded with her for mercy, her mouth for the vibrator but even if she hadn't been gagged Maria had other plans, her blood was up and Caroline was going to suffer.

"I don't care if you orgasm again I am tickling you until you can't take it anymore!" Maria concluded.

The tickling was pure hell for Caroline, her flawless pale alabaster skin turned bright pink as Maria exploited her hypersensitivity. Her neck was nuzzled as her sides and ribs poked, and all the while Maria used her warm socked soles to tease her thighs and knees. Caroline could feel the vibrating panties buzz away at Maria's pussy as she grinded against her hip bone. When Maria climaxed Caroline could take it no more and snapped, begging incoherently into her ball-gag.

"Oh I needed that!" Maria exclaimed with elation specifically levelled to make Caroline jealous.

"Do you know I have always found that an orgasm is improved by having warm feet..." The sultry Spanish minx began.

"Mine are kept nice and warm by these lovely socks..." she added, wiggling her toes in the backs of Caroline's knees.

"I think I should warm yours up! Where did we leave that hairdryer?" Maria concluded, slithering off the bed to find the oil and tickle tools with which she would torture the British bitch who had put her through so much.

Caroline nervously tried to wiggle her still toe-tied feet. Maria had done a superb job of keeping them fully immobile without cutting off circulation, something that had taken Caroline months to learn.

In the brief respite whilst her soles were piled Caroline considered Maria's potential as a protégée. This was mostly to distract her from the horrible torture that she knew was coming, she had even given her the best oil to use for this cruel trick!

As Maria broiled her already ticklish feet to a perfect pair of pink palettes Caroline desperately reached the conclusion she would have to treat Maria as an equal from now on. She hadn't inflicted an iota of pain but Caroline knew her soles were more sensitive than they ever had been before.

Maria began slowly with her fingertips but even the softest sensation was too much for Caroline to stand. Whilst the desperate redhead thrashed and writhed Maria flicked the vibrating panties onto a higher setting. She curled her toes in their warm socks as another orgasm took hold. This was her deepest darkest fantasy brought to life and as Caroline's feet squirmed under her fingertips Maria could not help but cry aloud;

"This is all I want!.... This is all I have ever wanted!.. your feet at my mercy!.." The sultry minx's hoarse ragged breaths accompanied the confession.

It came as no surprise to Caroline but was a reminder of her own helplessness. Violent multiple orgasms racked Maria's whole body, at no point did she stop tickling though. She switched to one hand when it all got too much and she needed to switch the vibrating panties off

There was no release for Caroline though. She was trapped between agony and ecstasy as every nerve ending screamed under Maria's skilled fingers. Eventually hairbrushes and toothbrushes were used to devastating effect. Maria sipped at her wine as she watched Caroline suffer. Her victim had begun to crave an orgasm again and begged through her ball-gag for Maria to fuck her. Maria tittered when she first deciphered the words; 'Just Fuck Me!' through Caroline's muffled gibberish.

Maria didn't know Caroline had left her vibrating strap-on dildo in Portugal and would have cringed if Caroline even showed it to her. The normally shy beauty was without mercy tonight. She located the two worst spots on Caroline's toes and secured Electric toothbrushes in place with the tartan parcel tape.

It was time to torture Caroline's upper body again and after discovering the goldmine that was her belly button Maria relented to give her a break. She knew Caroline must be dehydrated and removed the drool covered ball-gag to feed her water from a bottle. Caroline was delirious and kept talking about someone called 'Athena' and 'The Sisterhood''. She confessed that she had planned to secure Maria to the pull up bar and tickle her pussy as her grand finale. Wanting to punish her with this trick herself Maria fed her the last of the bottle of red and let her drift off to sleep again.

This time Caroline did not sleep soundly and dreamt of being racked and tickled by the inquisition, then Maria was escorting her to the guillotine in revolutionary France. The rest of Caroline's fevered dreams were forgotten as she hung from her wrists standing on her toes and the balls of her feet. She was blindfolded, un-gagged and naked apart from something tightly covering her shapely ass.

"Oh no! Please not this!" Caroline begged as she came too with a start.

"Why this is what you said you would do to me!...." Maria replied.

"But you can't! I'm a dominatrix I hate not being in control!" Caroline pleaded.

"Me too! And I hated being forced to orgasm in front of that family who live down the road!" Maria replied teasing Caroline's underarms with two soft feathers.

As Caroline giggled she twisted and turned in her bondage. Between her legs the two pearl strands softly massaged her pulsating clit. She tried to keep still but it was hopeless. Despite being stretched out there was just enough movement possible for Caroline to rub herself to climax if she so desired. She knew that would lead to more hypersensitive torture and desperately tried to keep still.

"No Maria! NO! This is too much!" She wailed, her soft voice lyrical and melodic.

It was music to Maria's ears and the vengeful Spanish Minx flicked the vibrating panties onto their lowest setting.

"It was too much for me in the sand at Portugal, it was too much for me in the box at the castle! It was way too much for me last night on my own bed! You were way out of line forcing me to orgasm in public! It was way too much for me when I realised you had drugged me and invaded my home!..." Maria ranted.

"...and now it is way too much for you there will be no mercy!" She added quietly, her voice full of menace.

Caroline opened her mouth to scream or protest and was rewarded instantly with the ball-gag. It was the larger one again that filled her whole mouth and was impossible to spit out. Maria had clearly cleaned it but this came as little consolation to Caroline.

The tall dominatrix didn't know her bondage position but she could guess. She could feel her hands wrapped in strong tape around the pull-up bar. Her ankles were tied to what felt like a spreader bar but she guessed was improvised as she hadn't bought hers....She figured maybe a broom pole and some rope along with her ankle restraints.

Caroline's consideration of her surrounding ended as Maria stepped up the tickling, finding her soft arches and helpless underarms and sides all delightfully sensitive.

Despite knowing she couldn't possibly escape Caroline still struggled causing the evil strands of pearls to rub her clit aggressively. She was in no pain and had clearly been lubricated with something towards this end. Her heart sank as she realised this meant Maria had probably been through her black box of sex toys. As if by magic the vengeful Spanish minx piped up;

"You know I can't help but notice that your larger ball-gag has clips for attachments on each side...."

Caroline shook her head, already knowing what was going to happen next.

"Do they go with the little clips and chains I found in your bag Caroline?" Maria asked sweetly as she tickled Caroline’s bright pink nipples with two soft brushes.

Caroline shook her head and pleaded with Maria through her gag for mercy.

'Are you sure? Let me just check..." Maria teased clipping the chains in place and returning to flick the brush over each erect nipple in turn.

'Not this! Oh please, don't humiliate me like this!' Caroline thought, despising her helplessness.

"Now I suppose I should tighten these clamps over your nipples?" Maria purred.

'Oh God no! She as a big a sadist as I am!' Caroline thought.

"But these chains don't look long enough... I think that would make you very uncomfortable..." Maria sweetly purred.

'Oh thank god she is too soft to go through with it!' Caroline rejoiced.

"I suppose I will just have to make a couple of daisy chains using these ones that vibrate!" Maria gleefully exclaimed.

Caroline screamed into her ball gag! Her protests were rewarded by the cruel precise administrations of the pearl strands. She had loved wearing the contraption in the Red Zone and now deeply regretted it; her lubricant was slowly being replaced by her own quim, still she hated the little pearl strands almost as much as she hated not being in control.

'How dare she do this to me! Why have I never thought of doing this; will attaching the vibrating clamps even wo... Oooh!' Went Caroline's internal monologue.

"Yes your nipples are definitely an area of weakness!...." Maria purred, loving the way Caroline's cheeks flushed.

"Another area of weakness is getting nice and hot and wet down here between your legs! Maybe I should play with that too!" Maria teased, kneeling down so she was face to face with Caroline's smouldering pussy;

"...Should I switch your Christmas present on I wonder? I tell you what we will flip a coin! Heads they go on, tails I tickle you down there with brushes and feathers until you cum!"

It wasn't much of a choice but Caroline still appreciated the partial reprieve. The coin came up heads and Maria held up the remote for the panties.

"On they go! Enjoy the electric shocks!" Maria purred.

Caroline knew she couldn't last much longer and submitted to the pearls. Maria grabbed her in a bear hug and held her tight whilst tickling her sides. She even used one foot to tease Caroline's helpless arches. Caroline moaned deeply and felt the final wave of pleasure break the dam of her resolve she knew it was hell after this but allowed herself to be engulfed. As she sagged into Maria's arms the little she could she was astonished when her captor switched the pearl strands off.

"And now you have had enough!...." Maria chirped.

Caroline was grateful but confused. If their roles had been reversed she wouldn't have stopped for anything.

"... And what did we learn about respecting boundaries?" Maria asked in her best school-teacher voice.

Caroline was broken and couldn't speak even after Maria removed the gag and nipple clamps. Caroline was guided to bed where she had three hours sleep before being awoken to shower and prepare herself for seeing her family.

"You left these on!" Caroline blearily mumbled, naked apart from the special panties.

"Oh those stay on!" Maria said with a sweet smile.

"What?!" Caroline replied, astonished.

"You said it yourself; once those go on they stay on!" Maria replied.

"What!...But I!!!... My family don't know!" Caroline protested.

"And my neighbours don't know, didn't stop you!" Maria replied.

"But I am seeing them for three days!" Caroline implored.

"Yes...about that you will find a couple of zips and a flap in the back part..." Maria replied. She had read the instructions thoroughly.

"But you can't!" Caroline protested.

"And you can't drug me, invade my home and tickle torture me half to madness... Oh wait you just did!" Maria replied.

Caroline pouted as she got dressed and fixed her hair. She would need a lot of perfume to cover the smell of her constant arousal and stole some of Maria's from the bathroom.

"Oh and you're in no-fit state to drive so I will take you and collect you again in three days" Maria called from the kitchen.

"I'm fine driving!" Caroline protested angrily.

"Erm! Lady of the House speaking! And trust me you can't… you can barely walk in those things!" Maria countered, adding;

"Anyway it will give you time to read your amended contract..."

Caroline pouted in the car. The contract was firm but fair. The daily tickle session would be decided on a coin toss to see who suffered first. Each woman would get the other for an equal amount of time. Caroline would pay both rent and 10% on all money made through the dungeon.

"I had forgotten you studied law!" She groused.

"You don't have a job like mine without learning to write a waterproof contract!" Maria beamed as she drove the sulking Caroline to her parents.

"Oh and before I forget, did I mention the timer facility I discovered in the manual for your little Christmas present?" Maria asked.

"Timer facility?!" Caroline asked.

"Yes you have a little longer than three days but unless I deactivate it then they will start buzzing and such... As I understand it they will never stop until I enter a code or the batteries run out...." Maria explained.

"Okay get these things off now!" Caroline insisted.

"No! They are your punishment for making me wear them on that walk!" Maria insisted firmly.

"That was your choice..." Caroline began.

"No! You drugged me!" Maria interrupted.

"... On the subject of which I put your stash under lock and key and have a few questions about it..." Maria continued.

Caroline groaned, she had gone to a lot of trouble to smuggle that through customs and now she would have to get some more hidden amongst her larger bondage equipment on her next trip

"What are the seeds? Are you planning to grow some more?" Maria asked.

"In the summer if it is okay with you..." Caroline mumbled.

'I shall consider it! Once you are weaned off your little addiction!" Maria replied tartly, she quite liked the effects of the special strain and was curious to see it used on others.

"I'm not an addict!" Caroline protested.

"Well we shall see! On the subject of which I have put the last of your special cookies in with your packed lunch, don't let anyone else eat it! By mistake” Caroline chided.

Caroline pouted quietly. Despite being from Spain, Maria really had embraced certain aspects of British culture. She couldn't remember the last time anyone fussed over her this much!

The next few days were a living hell for Caroline. She was extremely uncomfortable and twice had to excuse herself to avoid a humiliating public orgasm in front of her family. Half her family were deeply religious, the other half brash and dominating, Caroline couldn’t counter either with the constant distraction of the pearl strands. Furthermore Maria was proven right as withdrawal symptoms kicked in after day one. She eventually claimed to have a migraine and retreated to a darkened room until Maria came to collect her to start her new life as an indentured Dominatrix in the Dungeon they would build together.

Last edited:
My jaw is on the floor over this epic mini saga of Caroline & Maria. What a role reversal in the end, I LOVED it!! Sooo good! These 2 have become some of my fav characters instantly!

Thanks, I'm tempted to write a bit more. Maybe 'Caroline in the Red Zone' going back to the **** for reference.

Should probably write more on Diane, Duncan and Matilda first though....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back