• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something I improvised earlier this week.

RaidenFingers

Stumbled onto a 4chan post earlier in the week where the OP pitched the question: If you could make up a fictional rule requiring schoolgirls to act or do things a certain way that satisfied your sexual fetish, what would it be? And what would the punishments be for disobedience? Me being an enthusiast of tickling and feet in socks being tickled, I completely improvised this in the comments, only to put it all together and edit/refine it in a separate document. I didn't expect it to go this far and be this detailed, but here it is and I hope you'll enjoy it. Feedback/critique is appreciated!

Upcoming female students, it gives me great pleasure to present...
The Happy Feet Mandate!
Ladies, your feet and legs deserve to be dressed with style and shown off, and to look just as lovely as you do. Therefore, all upperclassmen and senior girls are required to wear fun/crazy/silly/goofy or otherwise visually interesting socks, in accordance with the following stipulations:
- Ankle socks are not permitted.
- Knee-high, overknee, and thigh-high socks are absolutely encouraged. (Have to keep those legs warm in the colder months)
- Tall shoes and boots will not be allowed.
- Socks must be worn in a way that displays them fully during school hours (i.e. Shorts, skirts, short pants, pants legs rolled up, etc.)
- Ladies not showing their socks can and will be subjected to ‘Sock-search’ by faculty, and given the choice to change clothes if they are caught in violation of these stipulations. Be warned.

Failure to comply with above stipulations will be considered an offense, and said student will be subjected to punishment: The offender will be restrained in stocks by the ankles, and put on display to be publicly tickled by other students and faculty after school hours. Said punishment will vary in location depending on the number of offenses accrued by the student, as follows:
- 1 offense: Main floor hallway (between the administrative offices)
- 2 offenses: Cafeteria
- 3 offenses: Grand Auditorium (in the manner of an assembly)
Failure to arrive at a scheduled punishment session can be threatened with adding another offense, or some other consequence.
Punishments will me administered daily, from 2:45 PM to approximately 3:45 PM in the appropriate locations, all are invited to attend. Students who wish to have private sessions with offenders must ask one of the present faculty, who will be supervising all punishment sessions, to ensure that things don’t get out of hand. Ladies wishing to have private sessions with offenders MUST have no more than one offense on their record. Both the offender and said student will be kept anonymous, on the school’s honor.

Offenders will be restrained while wearing their socks, which may be removed at the discretion of the faculty administering the punishment. There will be a variety of tools to be used at punishments including: Feathers, Acrylic nails, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, etc.
The morning and 8th period announcements will also include the names and locations of offenders at the upcoming punishments for that day. Be advised those names are subject to change between announcements.
If any offender does not want to risk ruining the socks she is wearing, there will be a selection of new and clean socks to choose from, on a weekly rotation.
If an offender has 3 offenses and is caught in violation of the above stipulations, she WILL report to the administrative offices for a punishment session to be administered by faculty. These sessions will take place on Fridays only, from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. FAILURE TO DO SO CAN BE PUNISHED BY EXPULSION!
If an offender is expelled by the manner mentioned above, or some other manner, she will be subjected to a ‘Sendoff’ punishment session, to take place on the day after last midterm/final, in which she will be put on display in the main floor entrance hall, to be tickled by students, faculty, and anyone else who may be entering or leaving campus, from first bell until final dismissal.
If an offender wishes to REMOVE an offense from their record, she must willingly participate in a punishment session that she is not scheduled for.
If an offender wishes to not wear her socks for a punishment session, this is acceptable, though not advised.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back