• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a story: f/f starring an actual queen

player 0

TMF Expert
Hi guys, i normally don't post these but i'm in the mood regal female authority figures.

Anyone know a good f/f story that features an actual queen tickling a victim like some kind of royal dominatrix, or something of the reverse featuring a queen getting molested by a cruel tickler?

I have this story saved in my archive. It's been there for awhile. I don't remember who wrote it, or what site I got it from, probably this one, but I couldn't find it when I searched for it.

Princess Garnet and the Splinter

"YEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!" Garnet's cry of agony was heard throughout much of Alexandria Castle. Several guards rushed to the source of the noise, headed by the ever vigilant (and ever-dense) Adlebert Steiner and his wife Beatrix. They arrived to see Garnet standing at the foot of a staircase, in her customary orange jumpsuit (which she wore when excercising or practicing her swordsmanship), with a pained expression on her face.

"Princess....I mean Your Majesty!!" Steiner exclaimed as he rushed to Garnet's side, "Are you all right?"

"I'm okay," Garnet nodded. "And you may still refer to me as 'Princess,' as you have for years." She turned to Beatrix. "A minor incident has come up, though. Beatrix: I need your help."

Steiner looked hurt. "Am I not good enough to help you?"

"Steiner," Garnet said patiently, "For some tasks, I need the help of a woman."

"But Princess," Steiner began, "What possible...."

Beatrix laid a hand on Steiner's arm to silence him and whispered in his ear.

Steiner blushed and snapped to attention. "Yes, Princess!"

"We can go to my chambers," Garnet said.

As they left, Steiner noticed Garnet limping a bit. "Princess!" he hurried to her side, "you are injured!"

Garnet stopped. "Steiner, I am not injured."

"But you are limping!" Steiner insisted.

"Yes," Garnet said patiently, as though to a child. "But I am not really injured." She thought for a moment. "Steiner, perhaps you can be of assistance after all. Will you carry me to my chambers?"

"I will carry you to the ends of the Kingdom if need be!" Steiner proclaimed. He lifted Garnet into his arms, bridal style, his fingers around Garnet's side fumbling as he did.

"Hee hee hee hee..." Garnet giggled as Steiner inadvertantly tickled her. She wiggled around in his arms.

Beatrix smiled.

Steiner carried Garnet to her room, the combination of Steiner's slippery metal gloves and her wiggling continuing to tickle her into fitful giggles. "Hee hee hee hee.... Steiner... hold your hand still!....tee hee hee hee...."

"I am sorry, Princess!" Steiner tried to comply with Garnet's request, which of course only made him more nervous and more fumble-fingered.

Garnet giggled with glee and kicked her legs as Steiner carried her to her room, as he continued to tickle her without meaning to. Arriving there, he sat her down.

"Tee hee...thank you Steiner....hee hee hee..." Garnet said, still giggling a bit. "You are dismissed."

"Yes, Princess!" Steiner bowed, did an about face (clumsily), and marched off.

"Nobody is to disturb us," Garnet ordered the guard.

Garnet and Beatrix went through the door to Garnet's room. Garnet dismissed the two servants on hand and closed the door behind them as they left.

Beatrix rolled her eyes. "I love that man, but he has to be the biggest bumbler on earth."

Garnet laughed. "I've been dealing with it all of my life," she said. "I've been a queen for over a year, and he still calls me 'Princess'."

"So do I when we're alone," Beatrix noted.

"But you use the correct title in public," Garnet pointed out. "Steiner is fiercely loyal, though." She smiled. "I actually like to be tickled---Zidane does it a lot. She sighed. "He's in Treno on some Tantalus business, and I wish he were here.... in more than one way." She winked at Beatrix.

Beatrix nodded. "I know what you mean," she smiled.

Garnet continued: "But I don't like being tickled when I'm in pain." She held up a hand. "But the problem isn't the monthly thing. It's.....well....I slid down the bannister just now, like I used to do that all the time when I was a little girl, and uh..... I got a splinter."

Beatrix laughed a bit. "And you need help removing it from your buttocks, right?"

Garnet laughed at Beatrix's bluntness, but it didn't surprise her. In fact, Beatrix was the one she'd gone to as a little girl when she had a question or problem, and Beatrix was the one who had explained most of the facts of life to Garnet---Queen Brahne was too pompous and uncaring to ever have a heart-to-heart talk with Garnet. Coversations between Beatrix and Garnet were always candid and open. Beatrix was one of the few people who never treated Garnet as a royal icon, at least not privately, opting to talk to her woman-to-woman, or more often, woman-to-girl.

"It's not in my buttocks," Garnet said, blushing a little. "I straddled the bannister when I slid down, and....uh.....the splinter is.....underneath me."

Beatrix cringed. "That must hurt!"

Garnet nodded. "And I feel it will be at a difficult angle for me to extract myself."

Beatrix nodded, then grinned. "Can you imagine Steiner trying to get that out?"

At the thought, both females laughed heartily. "It would take him an hour just to summon up enough courage to look," Garnet giggled.

"I can see the look on his face," Beatrix laughed. "He gets all stumble-faced when I tell him I'm in the mood."

"And can't you just see him approaching it hesitantly as if it were a hot iron? " Garnet laughed. She then cringed. "But let's get this thing out."

Beatrix nodded. "Let's get to it," she said. "I hope that it's easy to find this through the hair," she added, referring to the pubic hair that would undoubtedly be present on a 18 year old girl (shaving of that area was very uncommon in that day and age)

Garnet blushed. "Uh....." she let it trail off and removed her jumpsuit and undergarments, sitting on a plush chair.

Beatrix's eyes widened a bit at the sight of Garnet's bottom. There was no hair.

"Last month in Lindblum," Garnet explained, "I got an infection there "she pointed to her genitalia, "and the doctor shaved me to treat it."

Beatrix nodded. "I'm sure it makes it much more sensitive." She had a thought, grinned, then composed herself. "Let's have a look."

Garnet spread her legs apart, and Beatrix examined the area. The splinter was imbedded in the flesh of the shaved area, about halfway between the thigh and Garnet's perfectly formed, tight pussy lips.

"We'll need some items," Beatrix said. She took a piece of parchment and a quill pen and wrote several things on it. Covering Garnet from the waist down with a bed cover, she opened the door and summoned a guard. "Take this to the supply master," she ordered.

Ten minutes later, the guard returned with the requested items: a tweezers, a needle, a vial of some sort of strong-smelling clear liquid, a bar of lye soap, and some clean washcloths. After accepting them, Beatrix closed and relocked the door.

"Now let's get this out," she said. She took the needle over to the fire and held the tip over the flames for a moment. "I have to do that to kill anything on the needle that may infect you," she explained. She removed the cover from Garnet, knelt down, and took the needle in hand.

Garnet's eyes widened. "What are you going to do with that?"

"I have to dig the splinter out," Beatrix said, "so that I can remove it with these tongs." she pointed to what looked similar to tweezers.

Garnet made a face. "Isn't there a less painless way?" she asked hopefully.

"I'm afraid not," Beatrix said. She put a finger on the shaved area near the splinter to draw it a bit tauter, and probed with the needle.

"OUCH!" Garnet whined, batting Beatrix's hands away.

"Princess," Beatrix said patiently, "you have to hold still."

"I'll try," Garnet promised.

Another attempt was met with Garnet pushing Beatrix's hands away again. A third yielded the same result.

Beatrix sighed. "I'm afraid I will have to restrain you. "And perhaps I should send the guards away so that they don't hear your screaming and wonder what is wrong."

Garnet sighed and nodded.

Beatrix covered Garnet again and went to the door, stepping outside of it. "You two," she said to the guards, "go down to the end of the hall, and don't let anybody past that point. The Queen wishes to rest, and she wants to hear no noise and have no interruptions."

"Aye, General," one of the guards said, "as thick as the walls and door are, nobody can hear anything more than a few feet outside her door. We could set a cannon off down there, and she will not hear a sound We will do as ordered." The guards walked the 50 feet down to the end of the hall and stood guard.

Beatrix smiled and went back inside. She took a towel from beside the bed and walked back to Garnet, turned her around, and bound her wrists behind her. "Now let's try again," she said. She knelt down and probed with the needle.

Beatrix had forgotten to consider Garnet's legs, and she got kicked for her negligence.

"Sorry!" Garnet blurted.

"We'll fix it," Beatrix noted. She took two bedsheets from the bed. She ran the first one under the bottom of the plush chair. Draping Garnet's legs over the arms of the plush chair, she fastened the ends of the sheet around her ankles. She ran another sheet behind the chair and fastend the ends around Garnet's thighs. "That should keep you from hitting or kicking me," Beatrix said with a grin.

Garnet giggled nervously, testing her arm and leg bonds. "Or doing much of anything else," she added.

Beatrix went back to work. Ignoring Garnet's many cries, and compensating for the bit of jerking around that was possible, Beatrix carefully broke enough of the skin so she could get to the splinter. Without any warning or ceremony, she pulled it out.

"YOOOOOWWWCH!" Garnet screamed out. Then she whimpered a bit and asked: "Is that it?"

"It's out," Beatrix said, "but we need to clean the area to prevent infection. She took a washcloth, rubbed some soap on it, and gently rubbed the area where the splinter had been.

"Hee hee hee hee," Garnet giggled, trying to squirm a bit.

Beatrix smiled. "Hold still, silly," she ordered. She cleaned the area a bit more, then dipped the cloth in a basin of water and rinsed the area. She then dried it off with another cloth.

"Tee hee hee hee..." Garnet giggled again when the cloth rubbed her.

"Hold still," Beatrix repeated.

"It tickles," Garnet said.

"Yes, and I'm sure it's more ticklish because there's no hair to protect it," Beatrix noted. She took the vial, put some of its liquid on the cloth, and rubbed the area with it.

"Ohhh!" Garnet winced. "It stings a little."

"Good," Beatrix said. "That means it is killing whatever would infect you."

"Is that it?" Garnet asked.

"Not quite," Beatrix replied with a grin. "I want to check for more splinters."

Garnet frowned at Beatrix. "I don't think there are any more," she said. "I would have felt it if there were."

"We'll check anyway," Beatrix insisted. "There may be a small one, and you don't want that to get infected." She took a towel and put it under Garnet's butt, letting the rest hang onto the floor, where it extended about two feet in front of the Garnet."

"What's that for?" Garnet asked.

"So any liquids don't stain the chair or carpet," Beatrix said. She grinned.

Garnet thought Beatrix's grin was a rather michievous one that she'd seen many times before. "I don't like that grin," she smiled nervously.

Beatrix smiled back even more mischievously. "Well, my dear," she said matter-of-factly, "there isn't a lot you can do about it right now, is there?"

Garnet made a face. "Oh no.....uh.....untie me, Beatrix?" she half-ordered, half-asked.

"Not until I've checked for splinters," Beatrix shook her head. "And the best way to look for them is with this:" she picked up the feather quill pen holding it by the quill end.

"With that?" Garnet looked perplexed. Then she shuddered. "Don't you dare...."

"Don't I dare what, sweetie?" Beatrix smiled. "Do this?" She held the feather edgewise and dragged it up one side of the shaved area."

"EEEEEIK!" Garnet squealed, then giggled. "Tee hee hee hee hee hee.... hey now!"

"Tickle does it?" Beatrix grinned evilly as she stroked the shaved side with the feather's edge.

"Eeeeeeik!....hee hee hee hee hee hee....yes!" giggled Garnet. She tried closing her legs, but they were held firmly in place by the sheets.

"Cootchie cootchie cootche?" Beatrix teased as she tickled one shaved side, then the other with the feather's edge.

"EEEEEEEIK!.... ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee...." Garnet giggled helplessly, "stop pleeeeeaaase!"

"Can't," Beatrix shook her head. "Have to make sure you don't have splinters, and this is the only way." She held the feather sidways and drew it up and down, bussing both of Garnet's pretty pink pussy lips.

"OOOOOOOH!" Garnet gasped, then started giggling like a little girl, "hee hee hee hee hee hee hee... that tickles!!!.... hee hee hee hee hee hee hee...."

"Poor baby," Beatrix smiled. "Kitchy kitchy kitchy?" She played the feather over Garnet's lips, then nuzzled the tip on the inside of one lip and stroked it, then along the inside of the other lip, then over both lips at once.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!....hee hee hee hee hee..." Garnet giggled and squealed, tugging madly at the ties that held her arms helplessly behind her, trying to work her legs free, trying to wiggle around, but unable to escape the tickles. "EEEEEEEEEEIK..... tee hee hee hee hee hee hee....EEEEEEEEIK!!!!..... giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle.... Noooooo!!!.... hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo...."

"Tickle tickle little Princess," Beatrix cooed, continuing to tickle Garnet's helplessly exposed pussy lips.

"SHRIIIIIEEEEEEK!!!... tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee..... EEEEEEEEEP!....tee hee hee hee hee hee hee...." Garnet tried tossing her head back and forth, clenching her fists, beating her legs on the arms of the chair---anything to block out the tickles. "BEEEEEATRIX!!!!.... ohhhh...tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee heeeee......"

"Poor baby is so ticklish there, isn't she?" Beatrix held the feather at another angle, spread Garnet's lips with her free hand, and playfully danced the feather over the very sensitive inner lips. "Tickle tickle tickle my lil Princess."

"ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH!" Garnet screamed loudly, realizing that nobody could hear her anyway. "Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee..." she giggled helplessly at the feather tickling her femininity. "Oh pleee hee hee hee hee hee heeeeeze!..... AAAAAAAACK!.....tee hee hee hee hee hee...."

"Well, let's investigate the hidden areas for splinters," Beatrix said with a grin. With that, she held Garnet open at the top, exposing her clit, and stroked it with the feather.

"OHHHHH MY!" Garnet gasped as the feather touched her special spot, then started to giggle again. "Hee hee hoo hoo hoo ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha!!!....." The desire that the tickling was building inside of her intensified with the clit tickle. "Ohhhhh!!!!... tee hee hee hee... Ohhhh!!!!" Her vaginal muscles squeezed a little bit.

Beatrix noticed that and smiled. "Is my little Princess getting a bit excited?" She kept tickling Garnet's clit with gentle feather touches, not letting her rest.

"Eeeee hee hee hee hee.....mmmhmmm!...." Garnet giggled, "hee hee hee hee hee....stop stop stop!.... hee hee hee hee."

"Nope," Beatrix grinned, "I'm going to bring you all the way up to a big orgasm!" She relentlessly tickled Garnet's clit and dug the feather underneath it to tickle the underside.

"AAAAAAAH!....hee hee hee hee... no fair!" Garnet protested as she giggled and squealed. "I..hee hee hee hee can't stop you!.... hee hee hee hee hee heeeee....." She began to squeeze a bit faster and harder, wetness covering her bottom.

"Does my princess need something to grab onto here?" Beatrix teased, touching Garnet just inside the opening and continuing her tickle attack on Garnet's clit.

"Tee hee hee hee hee....mmmhmmm!" Garnet giggled with glee, in anticipation of whatever Beatrix had in mind, totally lost to the sensations now, at their and Beatrix's mercy.

"Want this finger a little further inside?" Beatrix continued to tease, dragging her finger around and around the rim, just inside the opening, while letting the feather buss and caress Garnet's clit and lips.

"EEEEEEIK!....tee hee hee... yeah....hee hee hee hee...more!" Garnet strained to push herself on the finger so it would go inside of her.

Beatrix slid two fingers inside of Garnet and massaged her vagina, the feather ceaselessly tickling and teasing Garnet's already engorged clit and also working over her swollen lips.

"OHHHHHHH!....hee hee hee....MMMMMMMM!" Garnet strained against the bonds, the moans and sounds of contentment getting equal time with the giggling now, "tee hee hee hee.....MMMMMMMM!...." Her vaginal muscles contracted hard on Beatrix's fingers, greedily trying to gobble them up, as she neared a climax. "Ooooooohhh!!!... giggle giggle giggle giggle.....EEEEEEEIK.....hee hee hee hee..... MMMMMMMMM!....giggle giggle tee hee hee hee...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Finally, she couldn't hold back any longer and exploded, fluids flowing and rushing over Beatrix's hand and onto the towel that Beatrix had thoughtfully placed under her earlier.

"Let's just keep this up for a looooonnnng time," Beatrix smiled at her helpless little captive, continuing to finger Garnet and feather her lips and clit.

Garnet contracted helplessly on the finger and giggled and moaned. "No no no....tee hee hee hee hee.... MMMMMMMMM!!!!...." She shook her head furiously, then collapsed against the chair, then strained her whole body, then laid limp, unable to stop Beatrix's relentless tickling and teasing. "Eeeeee!... hee hee hee hee hee hee.... MMMMMMMMM!.... tee hee hee hoo hoo hoo hoo hee hee hee heeeee."

Beatrix worked on Garnet for quite a while longer, bringing her up again and again, not giving her any rest, tickling the helpless girl's pussy to send her into hysterical giggles, then teasing her clit and insides to bring her to a climax. She repeated this over and over, with no rest for Garnet, until finally, about 30 minutes later, Her Majesty lay still on the chair, unable to go on, giggling softly and gently squeezing her vaginal muscles as she ebbed.

Beatrix smoothed Garnet's long flowing brown hair and used a clean wet washcloth to clean away the tears and sweat that covered Garnet's face. Garnet laid there, glowing, the color slowly returning to her face.

After a few minutes, Beatrix said: "Do you think that will hold you until Zidane gets back?" She smiled.

Garnet looked up at Beatrix, exhausted. "Mmmhmmm," she managed to say. "Now can you untie me?"

"I would," Beatrix said, pulling Garnet's white top off of her and behind her back onto her arms, exposing two finely-formed breasts which would probably be the equivalent of small "B" size today, "but we're not quite done yet."

"Hey!" Garnet protested as Beatrix slipped her top off, "Now what?"

"We only took care of one thing," Beatrix grinned mischievously, putting the feather down and flexing her fingers.

"Oh no....." Garnet giggled nervously. "I don't like that grin!"

"I spent a lot of time tickling you right here...." Beatrix said, scribbling her fingers for a few seconds on Garnet's soft pussy lips.

"Eeeeeik!..... tee hee hee hee hee...." Garnet giggled, cocking her head at Beatrix. "Yes.. a lot!"

"Because," Beatrix continued, "there was hair getting in the way the first time I tickled there----remember? It was your 18th birthday."

Garnet nodded and grinned. "I remember very well. . You tricked me into playing a spy game, tied me up, and then gave me my 'birthday tickle'."

"Yes I did," Beatrix smiled at the recollection. "Well, it's just sooo much more sensitive here without hair, isn't it?" She dragged a finger along one of Garnet's lips."

"Oooooh!....tee hee hee," Garnet nodded quickly.

"But just because I spent so much time HERE," Beatrix scribbled playfully on the lips for a few more seconds.

"Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee..." Garnet giggled helplessly, not trying to fight.

"Doesn't mean," Beatrix continued, "that I don't want to take care of all the other tickle places."

Garnet scrunched her nose in a cute way. "You're gonna tickle me some more, huh?"

"A LOT more, dear," Beatrix grinned evilly. "There are all of these other spots just begging for attention."

"No no no no no!" Garnet giggled in anticipation.

"We have to take care of the feet...." "Beatrix dragged her fingernails along each of Garnet's soles and arches.

"EEEEEEIK!..... hee hee hee hee hee!" Garnet squealed and giggled, flailing her feet.

"And your knees," Beatrix squeeze tickled Garnet's kneecaps.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Garnet squealed, batting her legs on the chair.

"And your pretty thighs....." Beatrix spidered her fingers up and down Garnet's inner thighs.

"AAAAAAAAH!....tee hee hee hee hee hee...." Garnet strained with her bound legs.

"And your soft tummy....." Beatrix fluttered her fingers over Garnet's sensitive stomach.

"Tee hee hee hee hee hee...." Garnet tossed her head back and forth and tried sucking her stomach in.

"And your ticklish lil ribbies...." Beatrix pitterpatted her fingers up and down the sides of Garnet's ribs.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Garnet tried lurching in the chair, "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....Not the ribs!!!!.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

"And under the arms...." Beatrix reached up and tip tapped her fingers on the hollows of Garnet's underarms.

"Tee hee hee hee!!!" Garnet tried twisting her shoulders, but couldn't get away from the tickles.

"And the neck...." Beatrix scribbled on Garnet's silky soft neck.

"Ohhhhh!!!.... hee hee hee hee hee..." Garnet twisted her head from side to side.

Beatrix stopped and made cups of her hands. "And we both know where your favorite tickle spot was LAST time." She grinned evilly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Garnet shook her head furiously. "Not there!"

"Yes," Beatrix smiled, cupping Garnet's breasts in her hands. "Right here, baby." She jiggled the breasts playfully. "Cootchie cootchie cootchie girl."

Garnet tugged helplessly at the bonds that held her in place and started giggling like a little girl. "Tee hee hee hee hee.....ohhhhh...tee hee hee hee hee hee hee...." Unable to move, she collapsed limply on the chair and accepted her fate. "Tee hee hee hee....you know how bad that tickles meeee ....hee hee hee hee hee hee...."

"I know only too well," Beatrix said, continuing to jiggle Garnet's breasts in her fingers. "And you're such a helpless little princess now."

"EEEEEEIK...hee hee hee hee hee...I know!!!...." Garnet lay there giggling madly. "hee hee hee hee hee hee......How long......hee hee hee hee before you freee hee hee hee...meee hee hee hee heeee...."

"Probably another half hour," Beatrix cooed, jiggling the breasts and then running her hands all over Garnet. "We have to give each of these tickle places a LOT of attention."

"Tee hee hee hee hee.....no faaaaaairrrr!..." Garnet giggled and giggled, unable to stop Beatrix. "I'll DIE if you tickle me for another half hour!!!.... EEEEEEEEIK!....hee hee hee hee hee..... EEEEEEEIIIK!"

"You'll live," Beatrix grinned. "And love every second of it." Her fingers fluttered up and down the sides of Garnet's ribs, then over the front of the ribs, then gently on the tummy, then the lower ab, then the insides of the thighs, moving around constantly, not letting Garnet get used to any one place.

"No no no no no!....." Garnet shut her eyes and scrunched her nose again, "tee hee hee hee hee hee...giggle giggle giggle giggle...."

"And after about half an hour," Beatrix cooed, scampering her fingers over the body of her helpless 'hostage', "maybe you'll be ready for another orgasm....."

Garnet squealed with delight and giggled and giggled with glee, squirming helplessly on the chair. While a man was needed for some things, there were some things---in some ways----that a woman was so much better at than a man could ever hope to be.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back