• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ministry of Joy

Deus Pater

Hello! I´ve been a member for a while but I've never posted anything until now. I got inspired to make this story by watching the "Treatment Asylum" art on Briel7's deviant site. Please tell me what you think and I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

MINISTRY OF JOY

Samantha (Sam as she likes to be called) was going through a rough stage in her life, or so she thought. The 24 year old just broke up with a longtime boyfriend and was currently unemployed; being the daughter of a millionaire meant money wasn´t an issue, but she was feeling somehow inadequate for not landing a job and not having a partner only made things worse.

For several weeks she refused any invitation from her friends, whether it was a shopping spree or a girls’ night out she didn’t feel like socializing and preferred to stay in her flat working out, watching reruns of several TV shows or sleeping. She wouldn´t take any calls and only occasionally respond to messages on social media. This is how her life played out until one Friday night, when her childhood friend Connie showed at her doorstep.

“I was afraid you wouldn´t open the door, seeing how you don’t answer the phone anymore.” said Connie in a reproaching tone. “I get that you´re not in the mood for talking to people, but you could at least let me know you´re alive every once in a while.” Sam was too bummed out to get into an argument. “Sorry, I´ve been busy.” “Doing what?! Watching that Friends marathon for the seventh time? Are you going to let me in at least?”

They took a seat on the sofa. Connie had a laptop with her and Sam noticed she was eager to say something, which was probably going to be annoying. “Ok, let´s hear it. What´s on your mind?” “Glad you asked!” Connie replied cheerfully. “I came up with a list of places that can help you get over your depression.” “I’m not depressed Connie, just trying to figure out my next move.” “Right, right… Well, I´m sure we can find an option in here to aid you in doing that.” Sam thought to herself she was right, this was going to be annoying as hell. “Let me get a glass of something strong then, while you set up your computer.”

Sam came back with a shot of bourbon. “So, let’s get this over with. Tell me about these places.” Connie’s eyes lit up in excitement. “Thank you for hearing me out, you won´t regret it! Ok, so these are the top 5 institutions in the U.S that are renowned for their success rate in cases of depression.” “I told you I’m not depressed. Besides, institutions? You want to lock me up in an asylum like I’m insane or something?” “No no, it´s nothing like that” Connie reassured. “They have the friendliest environments and are equipped with the best personnel and medicines to help…” Sam interrupted her. “Medicines?! I´m not about to get admitted in a place that’s gonna shoot me up with drugs and leave me to rot in a room!”

Connie could tell Sam was 2 seconds away from asking her to leave. “Alright, alright. No medications. One of the options here, the Ministry of Joy, talks about non-invasive treatment, for women only. They have something they call Stimulation Therapy, supposedly 100% effective in making you happy in under 2 weeks.” Sam pondered for a moment on being “happy”, as she hadn’t felt that way for a while. “What´s that therapy about?” “Website doesn’t say much, it´s probably patented or something. It just talks about establishing bonds between the therapists and the patient, and exploiting those bonds to stimulate you into a state of joy. The whole thing lasts 3 months and it´s a bit pricey, but it looks like it´s totally worth it. They assign you two full-time therapists that dedicate themselves to understand the cause of your problems.” “3 months? Wasn’t it 2 weeks?” “It says the 3 months are to ensure you don’t relapse”. Connie showed several pictures of the facilities, staff and smiling patients. Everything looked very clean and cozy.

Sam took a few minutes to think about it. She was getting nowhere so far, and if this place was as good as it looked, maybe she could snap out of it and get a good job, and a hot looking boyfriend. “Alright. Where do I sign?”

When Sam arrived at the Ministry of Joy, she was amazed. It really looked like the photos on the website, lots of green spaces and open areas, and everything was so tidy. She was greeted at the front desk by a chubby receptionist. “Hi! How may I help you?” “Oh, hi. I´m Samantha and I´m supposed to get admitted today…” “Say no more, I got your file right here. Payment is taken care of, so all that´s left is to get started. Let me get your companions.” “Companions?” Sam asked, a bit confused. “Yes, it´s what we call the therapists here. It helps better with the treatment if you see them as confidants rather than just personnel”.

A few minutes passed by and two gals arrived at the front desk, one blonde and one brunette, very slim and good looking, and both taller than Sam. They looked like they were about the same age as her. “Hello Sam. My name is Deborah, but you can call me Debbie” the blonde spoke. “I’m Carol, nice to meet you” said the brunette. “Um, hi” was all that Sam could manage to reply. “It´s perfectly normal for you to feel weird, but that will pass very quickly, you’ll see” Debbie reassured. “On the first day we like to give a tour of the place so that you feel right at home, what do you say?” “Sounds good.” Sam was feeling a bit shy but she was willing to give it a try.

“Wait a moment” said the receptionist, “I need you to sign this form”. “What´s that about?” “Just a waiver of consent that states your voluntary admittance. You agree that you can´t leave the facilities for the duration of your treatment and that you accept any and all procedures during your stay.” Something didn’t feel right in that moment, but Carol rushed things. “Hurry Sam! There´s much to see before the day is over.” Sam dismissed any doubts from her mind and signed the waiver.

Just like Carol and Debbie promised, they showed Sam around. From the dorms to the cafeteria, the recreational rooms with quite a few amenities and the ample gardens. While they walked, they talked about small stuff like the weather and how hard it was to find a good pair of shoes. The sun was starting to set. “Wait for us over by that bench please” said Debbie. “We have to turn in some papers, but we´ll be right back”. “Ok, I´ll be right here” said Sam, who was more relaxed now.

A few minutes passed by and she started to get bored. While looking around something caught her attention. It was a building in the distance, a bit apart from the rest of the main structure, cylindrical in shape with several floors. What was strange about it was the painting on it: mostly white but with a yellow polka-dot pattern, or so it seemed. She stood from the bench and walked towards it. As she got closer, she realized the yellow dots were smileys. “How odd…” She got to the main door and as she opened it, she started to hear something inside. She stood at the entrance, trying to make out something from the noise. It wasn’t very clear at first but as she focused she realized it was women laughing. Not just regular laughter, but rather forceful and intense. “What the… How is it that depressed people manage to laugh so much?” As Sam was about to venture further in, she felt a tap on the shoulder. “You’re not ready for this part yet” Carol said, with a look of relief for getting there in time. “Why not? Looks like they’re having a blast in there.” “Everything in due time. First we have six days of introduction.” “Six days? What for?” “We need to assess the situation properly. Time will fly by before you know it. Come now, off we go to the dormitories.”

Carol was right, the six days passed by in a flinch. During that time Carol and Debbie got to know Sam better, and she learned about them as well. They talked about many things, including Sam’s frustration for being a rich kid that can’t fend for herself, and being used to having a boyfriend who would comply to her every whim. The two companions would listen, offer different perspectives and occasionally share experiences of their own. Sam really felt like she had made two friends in such a short time. She was starting to wonder if they could hang out after the 3 months were over. Only one thing bothered her: she hadn´t seen any other patient during all that time. Carol explained that after introduction, patients would spend most of the time in therapy or in their dorms, meditating about what it meant to be happy. Sam wasn’t entirely convinced but she was asked not seek out other patients because she might disturb them. She reluctantly agreed.

Finally, the seventh day arrived. It was early in the morning, and Sam was very eager. While the introduction had been a positive experience, she didn´t feel “happy” yet, and she couldn´t wait to see that stimulation therapy in action to laugh heartily for the first time in a while. She was waiting impatiently in her room, a bit hungry too because she couldn´t have breakfast before therapy.

A few moments later, Debbie arrived. “Ready for your first therapy?” “As ready as I´ll ever be” responded Sam, a bit of anxiety in her tone. “Right this way” said the blonde companion. Soon enough they reached the building with painted smileys on it, and they crossed the entrance. Sam was confused, there was no laughter to be heard. Debbie noticed and explained, “It´s still very early, but Carol and I figured you’d want to get started right away.” Sam nodded and followed her to a room in the second floor where Carol was waiting. “Just a moment please”. The nurses stepped out for a while, and Sam used the time to explore the room she was in.

It looked like an asylum cell, all white with padded walls and a padded floor. On one corner of the room was an elevated platform, padded as well with some sort of crossed suspenders attached to the sides. “This is weird…” Sam was starting to feel uneasy. To the left of the platform on another corner, she saw a rectangular plastic case, like a box, a bit wide but not very tall. The upper edge would reach a bit below her knees. The box had no lid on it. As she looked into it, she noticed the bottom was made of something soft, and there were two molds in it with the shape of what appeared to be cartoon-like feet: spaces for the soles and the tips of the toes to rest in, but no stems connecting the toes to the feet. “What is this? …” Sam was startled as Carol and Debbie came in, shutting the door behind them. They were dressed as nurses now.

“Oh!” Sam said surprised. “You changed.” “Yes, and now it’s your turn” said Carol. “We need you to strip to your bra and panties please.” Debbie said with a smile. Sam’s heart started pounding, fear filling her thoughts. “You guys, what’s this about?” Carol approached her in a very casual way. “I know this looks shady, but remember it’s to make you happy. Isn’t that what you want? Weren´t you looking forward to it?” Sam collected her thoughts. This placed was renowned and there was no way they would want to hurt her, after all they got to know each other in no time. “Ok, strip down, got it.”

Sam is a very pretty petite redhead, slim but with the right amount of curves, 5.1 feet tall. Carol and Debbie took a moment to admire her, which made her blush. “Ok, so what´s next?” “Next we need you to put this on.” said Debbie, handing her a black straitjacket. “Whoa! You think I´m gonna flip out or something?” “Of course not, but it is required for your safety as well as ours. Everything will be clear in a moment.” said the blonde in a nurturing voice. In a matter of seconds Sam had the thing on and couldn’t move her crossed arms at all. The jacket wasn´t very long, as it only covered her upper body partially, just above the diaphragm. “Now step over here please, inside this case you were watching. Place your feet in the molds so that they rest there perfectly.”

Sam followed the instructions and was amazed that the molds fit her feet perfectly, including the hollows for the tips of the toes (Sam’s feet were size 6 with somewhat long toes that ended in tapered tips). Before she could comment on it, Carol approached with a tube, coming from something that looked like a small cement mixer. “Stand still while I fill it” said the brunette, as she started pumping some material inside. “Are you encasing me in cement? Like in the mafia movies?” “It’s not quite cement, but something similar. It will surround your legs just below your knees and you won’t be able to move, but it won’t affect your circulation”.

Sam realized that the “cement” was drying very quickly. She was getting a bit stressed, but she found comfort in the fact that her feet were encased and not showing. She always felt them as a rather private body part and wouldn´t easily bare them in front of others, so she felt relief as she thought they were out of reach while she’s immobile.

Debbie smiled, “Let’s get you to the platform now.” Sam remembered the suspenders on the platform and wondered about their role. “But I’m stuck standing here. How am I gonna get there?” “Don’t worry, we’ll call for help.” With the push of a button, two bulked up guards showed up, lifted the redhead from the knees and armpits and carried her to the platform. They placed her so that she was kneeling, with the case right on the edge. They got the suspenders over her shoulders and fastened them, pressing her against the platform and forcing her to rest her butt on the case. She also saw them placing some bolts that secured the box to the platform. So there she was, now facing the corner of the room, in a restrictive but comfortable position with her lower legs trapped inside a filled box.

The guards left as fast as they came in. “Ok, almost there. Only thing left is to remove this lid here” said Debbie. Sam didn’t understand what lid had to be removed, but in an instant she heard a click and she felt something odd. It was like… the bottoms of her feet weren´t pressing against the soft molds anymore. She could feel her legs trapped, and the tops and sides of her feet encased, but the soles definitely felt uncovered, along with the tips of the toes. Strangely, the toe stems were trapped and she couldn´t wiggle them in the least.

“Um… can you… can you see my feet?” she asked, mortified and hoping that they would tell her otherwise. “Of course we can you silly!” said an excited Debbie. “We can see your soles and the tips of your toes plain as daylight!” Sam’s heart sank. She didn’t know what was going on anymore and she didn’t like one bit that her feet were this vulnerable. She tried to move them to no avail. Carol and Debbie could see the muscles beneath the soles trying to twitch with no success whatsoever.

“I´ll be right back Debbie. I forgot my tools, but you can get started.” Sam’s head filled with renewed dread. What tools was she talking about? “Please don’t hurt me! Please!” “Relax, we won’t harm you. We just want to make you happy, remember?” Carol stepped out and Sam calmed a bit. “Debbie, what are you going to do?” “I´m going to make you happy, of course.” said the blonde. “Now, it’s very important that you focus on the stimulation as well as the sound of my voice. That way we´ll get the most out of this therapy, ok?” “Stimulation? What stimulation?” “You’re about to find out. Are you ready?” Debbie leaned and kissed her right sole. “Coochie coochie coo…”

Sam didn’t have enough time to reflect on Debbie’s words. As soon as she was starting to make sense of them, she felt fingers that started stroking her right sole. By the time she understood what was going on, she had already erupted in uncontrollable laughter. “Tickle tickle tickle, see how happy you are?” the blonde teased as she gently grazed the skin on the soft sole. “You have very pretty feet, no calluses or blemishes on them. And so sensitive!” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” “But we’re having so much fun!” Debbie started to use her free hand to scratch lightly the tips of the toes on the right foot. This brought a new level of misery for Sam. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA” was all she could manage to muster.

Carol stepped back in and Debbie stopped her assault on the right foot. “Oh good! I was afraid you were gonna miss out on the fun.” “Sorry, took a while to find my brushes” said the brunette. Sam was gasping for breath, too busy to plead to her captors as she still was trying to make heads and tails of the situation.

“Great! Let’s dig in, shall we?” said Carol with an almost evil grin on her face. Debbie nodded. Sam was just gaining composure. “No! Please not anymore!”

Before she could say anything else, she was already laughing her head off again, as she felt the ministrations of the “nurses” on both soles at the same time. Debbie used both hands to cover the length of the right sole, stroking the creamy white skin in different directions without pause, all the while teasing Sam with “coochie coochie coo” and “tickle tickle tickle”.

Meanwhile, Carol turned on an electric toothbrush and placed the spinning head in the middle of the left sole. She would leave it there for a few seconds, before starting a path up to the heel, down around the outer edge towards the ball of the foot and back up again to the middle to start all over. As if this wasn´t enough, she used a small brush with semi-hard bristles to tease the tips of the toes on that foot. As all of this was going on, Carol started to explain the therapy to Sam, not because it was necessary but for her own amusement.

“See Sam? We make you forget you’re depressed and force you to be happy. And all it takes is the proper stimulation of the nerves on the soles of your feet.” “HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAHAHAHAHAHAN’T BREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. “Sure you can, now please don’t interrupt. As I was saying, this therapy is very effective and over the course of your treatment you’ll never feel sad, I guarantee it!” At this point, Sam was crying from all the sensations.

Ten minutes had passed and the evil nurses changed techniques. Debbie remained by Sam’s feet, using her fingers to caress both soles, exploring all the available surface but focusing in the middle, where it was clear that the sensitivity reached a peak. The blonde was fascinated with how soft the skin felt as she grazed it. Carol got on the platform and was now in front of Sam. She started to poke and scratch her sides, which ensued even more laughter, until it reached a point where she could no longer laugh but her mouth was wide open in an enormous grin. They kept this up for another ten minutes.

Obviously, to Sam it felt like an eternity. After they stopped it took her a while to recover and breathe normally. She was a mess, with tears rolling from her eyes and drool from her mouth. “Please no more! I´m happy, I promise I’ll make something good with my life. Please!” Carol put a finger over her lips. “Hush dear, you still have practically 3 months left of therapy, and you signed the waiver, remember? Besides, this is just the start, we have more toys to stimulate you in different ways. Don’t worry, it will end before you know it… or maybe not.” As she said that, she called again for the guards, who carried Sam away to another room, to start another treatment.

THE END.

Thanks! I do have a few ideas for a sequel, but I need to think them through.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back