• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pre-Class Warm-up

semprini

TMF Novice
Pre-class Warm-up

This story takes place between myself and my current girlfriend, so nobody say I told you about this. It was a summer day last year, we are both involved in a karate class at a public school. As usual we had to change into our uniforms, so we walked down to the locker rooms, I tugged on the handle of the men’s locker room to find the door was locked. Now we had been seeing each other for about 9 months and figured that we could change in different sections of the girl’s locker room.
Let me state right now that this girl is great looking. Anyway, she is about 5’7” or 5’8”, short blonde hair, slender on a medium frame, and loves to go barefoot; she always walked into the gym and took of her shoes and socks before anything else. Her feet are slender and exactly the size of my hand, I checked, the toes are perfect, and she is extremely ticklish everywhere especially her feet.
This time was no exception, I followed her into the locker room and we placed our things on a nearby bench. Now we had a few minutes before class so we had some time to spend together. She sat down on a bench and we began talking, she made some wise crack about me so I began tickling her ribs. She immediately clamped her arms over my hands for protection, but since I am twice as big as she is I continued exploring her sensitive sides, and armpits. She was laughing so hard she fell backward off the bench onto her butt. Seizing the opportunity, I sat on the bench with my left leg pinning her calves to the bench, this left both hands free to tickle her writhing bare feet. She began pulling at my leg, and begging me to stop between fits of laughter. I did eventually stop but not before I covered every inch of her soles, toes, instep, and ankles but her feet were so small I did it about four times for good measure.
I helped her up off the floor and she punched me in the arm, a worthy price for such an opportunity, we changed clothes and went to class. But I did tickle her more after class and every time I see her still. Which means more to come.

Tell me what ya'll think.
~ Semprini

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back