• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling trolls of Portland MMM/F (explicit)

blopez

TMF Novice
I will not be prefacing this story with an apology like last time. This is my second attempt and I can only assume I'm nearing mastery of this whole writing thing. The subject of this tale is based entirely on Emma Stone. I don't think I've reached a point where I can give a description that fully captures what makes her her, so I didn't really try. So, to avoid getting muddled in a long description I'm just putting it out there now, the Emma in the story, looks like Emma. I hope you enjoy!

The tickling trolls of Portland

What most people don't know about Portland is that its reputation for being weird is well deserved. Beyond the hipsters that flooded the modern city the surrounding forest are steeped in legends that traced their roots back before the cities founding. The Multnomah tribe lived in peace before the intrusion of American settlers, and they told tales of monstrous gray creatures that would steal away beautiful young tribeswomen in the night: bringing them back to their underground lairs for untold torments. These tales have been lost to time for the most part, and were never disclosed to a career-minded redhead who decided that Portland was the place to start her career in accounting. Emma was the most recent hire at a local tax firm and had made a solid first impression with most of the staff.

She was young, but mature for a woman of twenty two, and possessed a quick wit and quirky sense of humor. She had incredibly fair skin and notably red hair, which she kept straight and understated. Her 5' 6” frame was delicate and while she lacked an athletic build she was thin and healthy with small perky breast. None of this was regularly noticed as she was very modest, and favored unassuming business casual over all other dress options.

Emma was preparing for the company's annual holiday party and had gone out of her way to look nice for her first company outing. She had visited a hair salon and was happy with the results some professional help yielded. She also made a rare trip to the nail salon and had both her fingers and toes done in a darker cherry red. Normally she avoided the nail salon, not out of neglect of her feet (she moisturized her feet nightly to keep them silky smooth) but to avoid embarrassment due to her incredibly ticklish feet. She was also a pragmatic young woman, and as she never wore open toed shoes, she never felt the cost of pedicures were a worthwhile monthly expenditure. With that in mind, she dressed as one would expect a professional and practical youth on her way to a holiday party would. She tossed a deep green over-sized holiday sweater over her white blouse which she had worn to the office earlier, and paired it with a gray skirt, black stocking, and sensible black pumps.

Emma arrived at the business park via Uber shortly after eight and was happy to engage in nominal amounts of small talks in between the bouts of flirting she irrevocably received from a small, but motivated portion of her colleagues. She liked to imagine that her management noticed her ability to sidestep her coworkers in a way that did not make them feel inadequate. She was speaking to the manager of her IT department when she realized how late it had gotten. The hour was nearing midnight and Emma opened the Uber app on her phone in search of any drivers even remotely close to her office park. Upon searching her phone she realized her apartment was only a half mile away if she was willing to cut through a forest she often used for jogging during the mornings before work. While she had never passed through the forest at night, or in dress cloths, she figured it was a better option than seeking a ride a home with one of the remaining IT techs she found frequently staring at her.

As she stepped into the cold night air she immediately regretted not driving herself, especially considering her drinking was limited to a single cup of spiked eggnog. She considered walking the long way around the protected wilderness space but that was nearly four miles and there was more than a small chance one of the ogling IT techs may see her walking home and offer her a ride. Always taking the chances of an awkward conversation into the equation, Emma verified her cell phone was charged before striking off into the wooded area.

The dirt path was a comfortable width and there was ample moon light to guide her along her way. It had been a few days since their last rain so there shouldn't have been any puddles or muddy tracks waiting to ambush her new pumps. As she made her way into the forest the street lights and traffic noise slowly faded to nothing and soon all she could hear was the chirping of crickets and other ambient sounds associated with the rain forest of the pacific northwest. This portion of the protected area was foreign to her and she strained to find some familiar landmarks she could work off of. The woods were beginning to close in around here as the moon became a less frequent sight through he thick canopy. The path was narrowing and she was pushing back tree branches that were intruding into her path. She continued down the path until there was almost no moonlight left and she struggled to find her footing. Branches grabbed at her arms and legs as she trudged on down what she hoped was the trail home. She reached an unexpected fork in the road and paused, she did not remember another trail splitting off. This new trail shot off from the main route and seemed to have received more traffic than the straight path she had been following. Her instincts told her to continue forward, and she had no recollection of this path whatsoever yet she had to wonder why it seemed to be the one more traveled. As she focused down the path she could make out what seemed to be a light in the distance. Perhaps her memory was going? It had been so long since she had tried venturing this way and this path was entirely new to her, maybe she had misremembered. After all, there was light at the end of this trail and she could always turn back if need be. She reached into her clutch and fished out her phone only to see she had no service. She couldn't believe she had managed to escape her cell coverage that was so powerful only ten minutes ago and the thought of turning back all together did occur to her. Emma was stubborn however, and she was confident that if the light at the end of the tunnel plan failed she could always swallow her pride and retrace her steps back to civilization.

She started down the trail and the light she thought she saw was confirmed and began to grow brighter with each step. As she ventured closer she could pick up the smell of a wood fire and cooking meat. It became apparent that she was nearing a campsite, and she hesitated and reconsidered her decision of trying the unfamiliar path. As she stood motionless she realized how cold it had gotten out, and looked down and saw what a mess her outfit had become. Her sweater was holding up fine, but her skirt was disheveled and her pumps had begun to pick up mud. She had no interest in spending any more time in these woods so she summoned her courage and made her way towards the campfire. After all, looking like an idiot to some strangers didn't sound so bad if she could do it by a warm fire. Her feet felt heavy as she trudged forward, she couldn't tell if it was exhaustion or the mud that had caked onto her her dress shoes. As she neared the camp firelight she heard boisterous laughter and began to make out the profiles of what appeared to be some large men moving around the fire.

Emma approached the figures with little trepidation as she assumed these country bumpkins would have the answers to escaping the woods she was now lost in. As she approached she found the voices grew cruder, and the she began to make out the topic of discussion, which seemed out of place for campers out for a weekend away from their wives. “Well why not just pull her from her window while she sleeps?!”proclaimed a deep voice.

“Because that isn't how we're supposed to do business now a days!” proclaimed the deepest voice. As Emma approached she made out the figures of several large men, at least seven feet tall each, with rocklike shoulders and gigantic heads that were smallest at the rear but broadened significantly at the jaw making them look almost cartoonish.

“Fuck the new ways!” proclaimed another mammoth man. “I thought the new folks were going to mean more for us, now were reduced to eating their trash and roadkill and lurking in shadows! What do we have to fear from those pipsqueaks?”

“We all know what we have to fear.” Proclaimed the largest figure in what was almost a growl. “sure you nab one out of her tent, but when one of them goes missing from their hut, the rest of their tribe comes looking. And I don't need to remind you that these humans have weapons that let one of them bring down all three of us.”

Emma was getting very concerned with the way this conversation was going. And what did they mean by humans? I mean, they were talking in a way that made her wish they were a different species, but while these lumbering blowhards were oddly built, the thought they were anything but men was preposterous.

“Well I'm tired of waiting for fun to land in our laps.” The smallest one said. “Whats the point of living for a millennium if you have to live in fear! They should be the ones cowering from us!”

Now Emma was concerned, these men had clearly gone off the deep end, and there was no way she was going to approach these creeps alone, especially in the middle of the night. It was time for her to swallow her pride and head back the way she came. Suddenly a ride with a lonely IT technician didn't sound so bad.

The argument continued in the distance with one of the campers arguing that waiting for their luck to change was asinine, and they had to start making their own luck from now on.

The largest of the three cut off his vile conversation mid-sentence and began sniffing at the air. “Do either of you knuckleheads smell what I do?” Both large figures lifted their noses to the air and began sniffing profusely.

“Well I may be a monkey's uncle,” proclaimed the smallest of the towering behemoths “but I do believe our luck may have taken a turn!”

“Trust your nose!” Pronounced the largest figure, “we may just find a treat tonight.”

As the large men quickly dispersed into the forest Emma hung low, and couldn't imagine what they just smelt that sent them into such a tizzy. Her best option was to lay low until they found whatever it was they were looking for and returned to the fire where she could account for all of them. Emma was obviously regretting her decision to approach the camp fire in the first place and decided that slowly sneaking into the bushes to her left was a savvy idea, just in case one of those creeps managed to pass by her. As she settled into a crouching position she peered through the leaves of the bush, looking for any movement near the camp fire. She stayed motionless with her green eyes darting to and fro in search of the gigantic men that somehow managed to vanish. As her knees began to ache from the crouching and cold air her entire world was suddenly spun upside down!

A large hand nabbed her by the calf and she was pulled unceremoniously from the shrub with sudden and almost violent force. “Holy shit boys!” called the man holding Emma upside down. “When our luck turns, it turns hard!”

“Put me down you jackass!” Emma exclaimed.

As she hung upside down she swung her fists at beast of a man that held her suspended. When her fist finally made contact she was at a loss as the man seemed to be wearing gray leather pants that felt more like armor. She brought her haze up to meet her assailants eyes and she was at a complete loss of words when she did. This monstrous man was not a man at all! Her estimates of nearly seven feet suddenly seemed shy as the creature that held her was clearly over eight feet tall. He was built like a tree and likely weighed over 300 pounds. His rock like muscles were mostly exposed as he wore nothing but a brown loincloth stuck under his protruding gut. Despite the size of his body his head was was somehow more impressive. Huge and pear shaped, his massive jaw hung from what tapered into a small skull which was no larger than that of a human. He had a noticeable under-bite and was wearing a big toothy smile on his sparsely bearded face. He had a pair of black beady eyes set widely, seperated by a large and notably wide set of nostrils. She could feel a scream building deep in her lungs but it came out as a muted whimper.

Through the trees the other two monsters emerged, each seemingly uglier than the other. The largest appeared last and he was another two feet taller than the smallest beast that was currently holding her captive.

“Good grab Gruk!” The moderately sized monster exclaimed to the smallest.

“She's a pretty one Wallup” replied the smallest, holding Emma op higher, clearly proud of his catch.

“She sure is.” The largest said coolly, as he stepped closer to the petite redhead. He ran his nose along her outstretched leg and inhaled heavily. “smells pretty too” he said with a smile spreading across his face.

“No way we can let this'n go now boss” Wallup spouted, “She's saw too much”

“What do you monsters want?” Emma manged to stutter out. Fear had fully gripped the young woman, and her head was starting to swim.

“We got what we want sweety.” The monstrous beast stated matter of factly. “Your the first play thing we've gotten in almost 5 years.”

“Play thing?” Emma stammered back.

“Trolls love playing with pretty ladies” The ring leader said, “but with all your eyes everywhere, we've had troubles finding new toys without having our territory ransacked by your men and their firesticks.”

“If your worried about men coming and looking for me, you should let me go. I promise not to tell anyone” Emma said in her most sincere tone, thinking she may have hid the trembling in her voice better this time.

“Not gonna happen” Gruk stated. “We don't get many toys and we ain't givin' up one as pretty as you.”

“What sort of games did you have in mind?” Emma asked, fearing the answer.

The leader reached out with his massive index finger and gave Emma's tummy a little tickle. She couldn't contain that chuckle that escaped her lungs and all three trolls shared a smile. “It's a surprise” the alpha said insidiously, “but it sounds like you're going to have a hoot.”

Emma's bright green eyes shot wide open, “you don't plan on tickling me?!” she shot back at the hulking beast. “You can't do that, it's hate being tickled!”

“We'll see about that” the large troll said through that twisted smile Emma was quickly growing to fear. “Gruk, get that pretty little flower to the camp so we can start the party.”

Emma was dropped by the fire rather abruptly, but she rose quickly to her feet. The fire was large and sat at the opening to a large cave. The bones of animals laid scattered about along with trash bags and what looked like their weapons cash; which was composed of clubs, rocks, and bundled rope. She began scanning the site for an escape but she was flanked on all sides by the hulking beasts. Gruk left the circle in route to the pile of ropes and clubs. Wallup wasted no time and Emma soon found the trolls huge hands pinning her arms against her body as lifted her from behind. Emma could feel the trolls warm breath as pulled her head close and he began sniffing her hair. She tried to pull away but there was little she could do at this point. He lifted her higher as he continued taking in her scent. His nose settled under her pits for a moment before working this way down her back to her skirt. He was getting a little to familiar with her ass when he pulled her away and stared perplexed at her nylon clad legs.

“Boss...” Wallup said, with the confusion hanging heavily in his voice. “There's something wrong with her legs...” The alpha gave him an impatient stare “they're supposed to be the color of sweet cream, this girl is two toned!”

“They come off you nincompoop” the boss stated, resting his relatively small head in his giant hand.

“Oh...” Wallup managed “Well I can't wait to peel these fancy leggy skins off her!”

“Oh no you won't!” Emma worked up the courage to say “These nylons are staying on”

Both trolls let out a chuckle, and the reality of Emma's situation began to set in. Gruk had just finished working the rope and slipped it around Emma's wrist while Wallup held them in place. The knot was tightened and ropes constricted tightly around her wrist.

“Time to decorate the tree!” Wallup spouted excitedly. On this queue Gruk tossed the rope over the tree they stood under. With a quick and effortless pull Emma's hands were pulled over her head she was lifted swiftly off the ground.

“Shit, put me down! I mean it!” Emma exclaimed.

“Ohhh” the three trolls said in unison “she means it now” Gruk teased.

She was now swaying helplessly and the looks in the trolls eyes had become suddenly more sinister. The two smaller troll deferred to the alpha and he made the first strides toward her. He ran his giant hands slowly along her stomach first and then up towards her breast where he paused for a long stretch. Emma looked up at her captor and a smile swept over his gray and bearded face. As fresh terror washed over her but this fear was short lived as the trolls hands quickly slid to her sides and what she feared was coming quickly became a reality.

He began by pinching her sides and he was met by the shrieks of laughter he never dared to dream of. As he worked her sides the laughter rolled out of his fair skinned captive. Her legs swung wildly but even when she directed kicks his was there was no effect on the trolls thick hide. Mostly she twisted in her binds and tried to pull her legs up to protect her sensitive stomach with absolutely no effect.

From behind the massive troll Wallup's voice could be heard. “C'mon boss! Let us help!”

The boss looked back at his two counterparts and noted both Wallup and Gruk were foaming at the mouth. “She's a little thing Wallup, she isn't ready for the whole gang yet” but he could see desperation in his comrades eyes and he decided it was rude to enjoy this prize all to himself. “Gruk, you found her, why don't you give me a hand with this little morsel.”

Gruk jumped into action and found his way behind the inconsolable redhead and worked her hips, sides and neck in concert with his terrifying leader. Emma was in her own personal hell when things took a turn for the worse. As Gruk worked her sensitive armpits his boss shifted from her hips and began pulling her heavy knitted Christmas sweater up and off her body. The sweater cleared her head and pulled up to her tied wrist where it too was tied off. The cold air hit her like a truck as she was now in just her blouse and was already sweating. The sweat glistening in the fire light acted like a beacon to the ravenous trolls and before she could determine where he was moving the troll bearded face was buried in one of her now exposed armpits. This sent the young captive into fits as the troll suckled and nibbled at her right underarm which was further enhanced by his rough beard. Gruk wanted some of the soft creamy skin for himself and began pulling the blouse up over Emma's head. As the fabric passed over breast the alpha reached down in one swift motion and grabbed Emma's ass and lifted her another two feet into the air and landed his eager mouth right over her tiny belly botton. His tongue shot into her belly button and he began teasing her in a whole new manner.

With captive now lifted another two feet in the air the soft skin Gruk was previously planing on enjoying was now out of reach. Not thinking things through, Gruk decided to surcome to his basest desires and decided he'd skip straight to the every trolls favorite meal, the sweet soles of a beautiful damsel. What he didn't expect was as he grabbed Emma's nylon clad ankle and reached to pull off her left pump he would be blind sided by a furious Wallup.

“You greedy bastard!” Wallup cried as he and Gruk engaged in troll on troll combat. Their alpha was not too inclined to interfere as he had his arms full of soft tender meat that was providing more entertainment than he ever remembered a captive providing. Over his hundreds of years in this valley he had had enjoyed countless young women, but at first there were only natives, and while they were beautiful, it wasn't until the settlers had laid down roots that the women became softer. The introduction of sturdy shoes, lotions, and the reduction in rigorous manual labor meant the quality of prey was at a point it never had been. The irony it seemed, was that as changing times resulted in tougher prey to catch, the women were never more inviting. The frustration felt by his dwindling species was reaching the breaking point, but in his arms was a cure for what ailed them, at least until they wore her out.

While the two younger males fought it out by the fire their leader was taking advantage of his exclusive access to their captive. He had finished terrorizing her navel and was ready to move onto new frontiers. He loosened his grip and her body slid down his, likely aided by the build up of both sweat and troll saliva. Emma was breathing rapidly as she tried to catch her breath but the pause would not last long. First he undid the buckle on her mostly decorative black belt and with a single motion pulled the belt through all the skirt's belt loops. He let the belt fall to the forest floor and the troll reached down and slid his fingers down the inside of her skirt, following the line of buttons that ran straight down. With a quick pull of his finger all the buttons popped free and her shirt dropped to grass bellow. The alpha walked behind Emma and wrapped each of his massive arms around each of her knees. He lifted the terrified damsel's ass right in line with his eagerly awaiting face. Emma had no idea what to expect from these disgusting creatures, and his interest in her ass was not a promising signal. She felt his face nearing her backside, and could feel his breath through the thin layer of nylon. It all started with a few nibbles of her soft cheeks, followed by a thorough investigation of her ladies region first by probing fingers, followed shortly by a curious nose and tongue. He pulled at the fabric with his teeth which sent her into fits of laughter. He wasted little time with the fabric and soon had his fingers tracing the inside of her panties and with a single tug pulled both the pantyhoes and panties down bellow the base of her cheeks. Emma struggled against her bindings and begged for the trolls to release her.

“Oh no dearie, we've been waiting too long for this” The alpha spouted back.

The large troll stared down Emma's fair skinned ass and couldn't bear it any longer. He leaned in and took as much of her soft cheek into his mouth as possible. As he nibbled and suckled the redhead went nuts, and he switched from one soft cheek to the other. She could feel his hot breath huffing against her bare ass all while his mangled teeth worked their way over every inch of her exposed hindquarters. After alternating cheeks several times the alpha set his sights for what laid in between. His tongue began playing in the crack of her ass which led to a quick shift from laughter to cries of protest.

“Don't you even think about it you monster!” Emma shouted at troll moved his hand north and was now lifting her by her hips and managed to more or less pin her legs under his arms.

He was soon pressing his face in between her cheeks and the feeling of the trolls hot breath was very disconcerting for the nubile young accountant. His tongue was soon in contact with her tight pink hole and his tongue was playing all around the perimeter sending Emma into near convultions.

Wallup was holding Gruk in a powerful headlock when he looked up and had realization both he and Gruk had been missing all the fun. He leveled one more punch into the gut of his comrade for the hell of it and began to loosen his grip.

“We're getting screwed here you big galloot!” He shouted at his hulking ally. “We're missing the best part!”

Gruk looked up and as blood began rushing to his head again he saw their leader with his gace buried in between the cheeks of their captive who was now in hysterics. The alpha, not wanting to get too caught up in one area, shifted his gaze to towards the pair of upturned pumps that were wiggling behind him. He dropped Emma back down to her previous position of dangling but then seized her by her ankles. He could feel her well defined tendons on her petite anklse as he lifter her legs behind her. Working to keep his hormones under control he began pulling the pump off their shared prize. Both trolls sprung to their feet and headed towards the suspended beauty. Their leader noticed his two companions approaching and without hesitation tossed the freshly pulled shoe to Wallup which distracted and appeased the lumbering brute. The smaller troll was still in route and was coursing with energy from the fight he had just been throttled in and quickly closed the distance between himself and his prize. The alpha released the the Emma's left leg which began flailing as the redhead felt the dread set in as the troll were now reaching her most sensitive area. Gruk reached his arm out and effortlessly snagged the woman by her flailing calf. Gruk looked to his leader and met his stern glare which was followed shortly by a single approving nod. Gruk pulled the ankle under his arm, not even noticing the effort Emma was putting in to pull away from the lustful troll. As he pulled the pump from her size seven foot he heard an ear piercing squeal come from their helplessly confined toy. He glanced over to see his leader had only just begun running his finger over her incredibly high arches. He could almost make out the individual wrinkles of her sole as she flexed, stretched, and curled her toes rapidly in a failed attempt to avoid the dancing fingers that were now assaulting them.

“Woo!” hollered the alpha, “Sound's like we've caught us a banshee!”

The other two trolls were taken aback as she squealed her helpless pleas for release grew even louder as the alpha dug his fingers in even deeper and more aggressively. The laughter echoed throughout the tiny campsite at a volume that both excited and worried the troll's leader.

“Wallup, get yer nose out of that shoe and get a muzzle on this screamer!” The alpha shouted over the continues laughter his tickling was causing.

Wallup dropped the tiny dress shoe and trotted towards the dangling damsel. He reached down to the small pile of clothes that laid bellow Emma and pulled up both her skirt and thin leather belt. He tore a long strip vertically along the same lines the alpha had initially tore her skirt off. Emma, tried to voice her objection but soon found the strip of cloth shoved into her mouth. She tried to force the clothing out but within seconds the thin belt she had worn out that evening was wrapped around her head and tightened, securing the strip of cloth firmly in her mouth. Her attempts at curses were nearly inaudible and soon replaced by muffled laughter and shrieking.

Gruk had just finished inhaling the sweet scents from Emma's pump and dropped it to the ground and moved the still warm nylon clad foot towards his nose. The scent from her foot was even stronger than from the shoe as he pressed his cold wet nose against her sole and inhaled deeply. Her toes curled in response and it took every once of resolve to prevent him from pulling the entire morsel into his mouth. He lowered the sole of Emma's foot away from his now salivating mouth and joined his boss in raking his fingers over her delicate soles. She was in fits of hysterics as both her feet were being pulled behind her with her upturned soles acting as canvases for these tickling artist to paint their masterpieces. As she looked up through her tear filled eyes she was taken aback and found herself almost eye to eye with Wallup's grinning face.

“If I gots to wait for yer feets Imma find some treats” he said before his long tongue emerged to withdraw some of the drool that had began escaping his huge toothy mouth.

He stepped closer and forced his gigantic head into the crevasse of her neck. She tried to pinch off access but his tongue was already lapping at her neck while he pulled her body closer with with his left arm. Leaving his right arm free to explore Emma's nearly fully exposed body he stated with her pits which caused a noticeable jump and squeal he was proud to differentiate from the constant writhing that resulted from her current foot torture. His hand moved down her sides and he pinched at her ribs, which also resulted in the noticeable jumps and squeals that were revving up the second largest troll. As his fingers moved down past her toned stomach he continued dancing his meaty digits until he neared where her legs met. He would normally expect to be encountering hair at this point Emma had made the mistake of going in for a wax just two days prior. Wallup's middle finger was the first to reach her womanhood and he was surprised by her warmth and wetness. His intrepid fingers continued south and he began slowly rubbing her astonishingly moist lips. He pulled her soft body as close as he could but he could feel the resistance caused by both her legs being under the control of his comrades. He slowed his nibbling of her ears and neck and peered over her should and saw the other two trolls still fully captivated by their nylon clad toys which the alpha had now brought directly under his nose. Wallup took his advantage of his distracted associates and began toying with his captives unprotected hole. Trolls fingers are several times larger than those of humans and this was apparent as he attempted to enter her for the first time. Emma was incredibly tight and had not taken on many partners despite the attention she received from the opposite sex. Whenever the troll would begin to push his index finger inside he was met with an incredible tightness but slightly less resistance each time. After nearly one dozen slow passes the redhead's body finally accepted its unwanted guest.

Emma let out an audible moan which was easily noticed as it broke up a stream of muffled laughter the trolls were becoming so accustomed to . Wallup quickly withdrew this finger fearing he had been caught in the act but he had been lucked out by his timing. You see the alpha could no longer bear only tickling her feet and had just pulled Emma's heal into his mouth when she let out the moan.

“Talk about a jackpot!” the alpha spouted

On this note he pulled the struggling redheads sole up to his heavily salivating mouth and licked her from heal to toe. Gruk followed his captains lead and began playfully nibbling at her Achilles tendon before moving towards her heel. Wallup had dodged a bullet as he knew his boss always wanted to be the first to enter a new captive. Pressing his luck he moved his hand back down between Emma's legs and began circling her exposed pussy again. Now he tried his larger middle finger but this time he slid in on his first try. Wallup could feel her muscles tense and her back arch; this was accompanied by her tightening around his large middle finger. As he began to move his finger in a slow pumping motion he could feel her somehow getting wetter and in response he penetrated slightly deeper with each motion.

Down at her feet both trolls had thoroughly soaked Emma's soles through her nylons and her tensing muscles and moaning had sent the two lower trolls into flurry. It was Gruk who broke first and reached up to the tip of her toe and pulled the nylon away from Emma's skin and with little effort used a free finger to tear a hole in the previously impenetrable pair of pantyhose. In the same motion he pulled the nylons down past her heal and allowed the fabric to snap back around her calf muscle. Her feet were utter perfection; with her toes, balls, and heel a rosy red which was contrasted by the milky white skin found on her incredibly high arches. Her skin was glistening from the troll saliva they were drenched in, and their sudden exposure to the elements caused her toes to curl exposing all the wrinkles of her soft soles. Gruk had never seen feet this perfect and his commander also took note, but instead of punishing his underling he too tore open the nylons exposing and equally delicious morsel. Neither troll took his time and both soon had their tongue running the length of Emma's wrinkled soles. This some how managed to push Emma beyond her previously thought threshold for tickle torture, as her bare feet were even more sensitive than when clad in nylon. Gruk had taken Emma's heel into his mouth and was suckling on and nibbling the smooth skin while the alpha already had half of her foot ins his mouth and was working his tongue under and in between each of her long creamy toes.

Emma was nearing the point of sensory overload as every muscle in her body was spasming as she was at the height of both tortuous tickling and pleasure. Wallup was giving her the entirety of his monstrous finger and was pumping it inside her at an increasingly rapid rate. The bit of cloth jammed inside her mouth was now soaked and she seemed to be alternating between fits of muffled laughter and cries of pleasure. Wallup was now easily driving his finger into Emma's soft womanhood and even she would have to acknowledge she had never once been this wet. Both trolls at her feet were now beginning to nibble more frequently and Gruk had her entirety of Emma's foot in his mouth. Their rough tongues worked over her soles and sucked as her heels and toes as if they were addicts and her soft and milky feet were their drug. Just as Emma thought she couldn't handle it any longer all three came to a unanimous pause.

“I hope you've got her warmed up Wallup” the alpha said without turning his head.

“What you talkin' bout boss?” Wallup said, trying to sound surprised.

“Don't play me for a fool Wallup” the alpha replied curtly “I could hear what you were up to. I just hope she's able to handle our whole clan.”

Emma wasn't sure what he meant, and was certain she did not want to. Wallup reached up and pulled at the knot and Emma fell free right into Gruk's awaiting arms. She wanted to put up some sort of fight but she was completely drained of energy. The smallest troll was just steps behind the alpha as they headed towards the small cave behind the camp fire. The entered the damp cave that stunk like hot combination of mildew and a men's locker room. Gruk deposited the their fair skinned captive on what felt like a pile of animal skins in the far corner of the dark cave and she quickly used this time to remove the belt that had functioned as an impromptu gag. Emma did not have time to survey much of her surrounding before noticing the alpha was now only feet away and missing his loin cloth. She let out a gasp as she first locked eyes with his massive member. She could not believe er eyes as it was nearly a foot long, but it was the girth that set this particular organ apart. It was easily ticker than her forearm and as she watched, it was rapidly growing and rising to full erection. No words were shared he lowered himself to one knee and reached to stroke Emma's bare pussy. She tried to clamor off the animal skins but was seized by the large troll pulled underneath his hulking mass. He lowered himself slowly on top of her and rubbed his now fully erect penis on her delicate pink lips. Her legs were forced around the sides of the gigantic troll and he held her down with only some of his weight as he had to support most of his mass to avoid crushing his new toy. As his dick explored her opening and made small attempts to gain entry he found she was still too tight. He reached down with an exploratory finger and found her still soaking wet pussy able to take his entire digit without much force. After some time messaging she was starting to loosen up and the troll retrieved his finger and once again introduced his fully erect member. This time as he tried to press inside her he gained a small amount of ground as she began to open up to him. He continued to toy near her opening as she strained to find a way to accept another even larger intruder. Eventually her tiny pussy gave way and his mammoth cock rushed in. She gasped as the monster entered her for the first time. The alpha gave off an audible moan and slowly began pumping into the petite redhead. Hear legs tried to wrap around him but instead they were hardly able to encompass half of his waist. She closed her eyes and felt his leathery chest and gut rubbing against her smooth skin as he rhythmically pumped further and further inside of her.

At she neared another low point Emma felt the unwanted hands of the two remaining trolls grasping around her ankles. They were soon lapping at her exposed soles and Wallup in particular was especially ravenous. He had not yet gained access to Emma's soft soles and he was making up for lost time. He would use his huge mits of hands to force Emma's toes to curl and in turn soles to wrinkle. He ran his tongue along her instep and would then pull several of her freshly pedicured toes into his mouth. She could feel the saliva running off her soles and down her legs to her torn nylons. She was completely horse at his point and was moaning more than laughing at this point. The alpha had driven his cock fully inside her by some miracle and against all her will she found herself nearing an orgasm. She tried with every ounce of strength she had remaining but it was a lost cause. He was now rhythmically pumping in and out an increasing pace aided by how slick her pussy had become. She was now at the edge of orgasm and grasped at the trolls hardened flanks as her back arched and her toes curled, both sets now fully engulfed by the pair of ravenous beasts. She let out an audible cry of pleasure which was met by an even louder howl from the alpha as he pressed his entire manhood into her. She felt his cock pulsing followed shortly by the rush of hot fluid. She went limp but could still feel the presence of the two smaller trolls still actively engaged with her feet. The alpha slowly pulled out leaving a trail of goo that Emma now fell flowing out of her down her ass and puddling underneath her.

The alpha stood at his full height and glared at his two subject who both stared up at the imposing figure. “Well Gruk, why down you see if you can follow that performance.” The alpha said with a smile. “I don't think she has another holler in her”

“Oh she does.” The troll said while reaching down and pinching Emma's ribs resulting in a surprisingly high pitched squeal.

Gruk moved his massive body directly over the redhead and lowered himself onto her tiny frame. Emma tried pushing away his chest, but the little strength she summoned wasn't even registered by the troll that was now perched at the gates of her lower lips. With her mind fully focused on the troll that had just mounted her the feeling of a tongue at the back of knees caught her by surprise. The alpha had taken no time and had decided to start from her thighs and work his way up to her toes in his renewed assault on her senses. Wallup on the other hand was now licking at the tops of her pale white feet and using his free hand to continue the torment of her soles. He was captivated by her “berry toes” and the way they contrasted against her ivory skin. Emma was nearing her breaking point and the trolls appeared to just be getting stated. As she began contemplating her fate she felt the warm rush of another troll entering her sensitive body and she asked herself if she was ever going to escape this ticklish hell.

Compelling reading. Please continue writing. You have a gift! Don't waste it!

Compelling reading. Please continue writing. You have a gift! Don't waste it!

Thank you jm157! That means a lot coming from you. I remember finding this forum and quickly realized your comments could be found at the end of every story I admired. Finding you enjoy my writing has been a real joy!

Here's an idea for a second part: The trolls' angry wives come to teach Emma a lesson about trying to "steal" their men.

Here's an idea for a second part: The trolls' angry wives come to teach Emma a lesson about trying to "steal" their men.

I've been on the fence about trying a part two or starting another story arch. Although introducing some new trolls may be the best way to expand a story I really enjoyed writing.

Good story and good imagination...you should do part 2

Well done - a great story with some truly inventive and very naughty scenarios on display. I hope to read more of your fetish fantasy fiction very soon! ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back