• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Lisa Tickled by Alma—Part One

KellySingh

PART ONE (Any feedback definitely welcome!!)

Alma was in London only one week—and she had searched long and hard for a tickle victim. Tickle torturing was Alma’s passion, but seldom had she discovered a willing victim. When she was younger, she had been more successful—at that time she had only wanted clothed victims. Now, though, her fetish could only be satisfied when the victim showed a little skin—a little bit of leg, or a little tummy. Apparently, though, no girl was game. And once she mentioned the bondage, the interested woman usually went running a mile. End of story.

As she was lost in this line of thought, her eyes focused on a pretty, dark-haired girl crossing the road towards her, with a gorgeous beaded bag on her shoulder. Quickly, Alma appraised her—she was tall and slim and busty, with a womanly figure at the same time. Her legs, clothed in jeans, seemed long and strong, and she was wearing a white singlet over what appeared to be a lace bra. Alma could tell because some of the lace was showing. Utility-wise, though, it wasn’t terribly effective—Alma could see the girl’s nipples, dark and erect, through the thin white shirt. It clearly wasn’t intentional—but it excited Alma all the same. It looked as if she had found her victim.

“Hey,” she said, approaching the girl. “I’m Alma.”
The girl stopped in front of her. “Oh, hi! I’m Lisa. How are you?”
“I’m doing great. What brings you to London?”
“Oh, I live here,” said the girl. “I’m studying at Roman architecture at university here.”
“Oh, wonderful! You must be a smart young woman.”
Lisa smiled politely. “And you?”
“Oh, I’m just passing through. A few days, before I continue my holiday in the South.”
“Oh, that’s amazing. Hope you have a good time.”
“By the way,” said Alma, “do you mind showing me around?”
“Oh, I’d love to. The thing is, though, I’m just so hungry…”
“That’s no problem. I could take you to my hotel, give you a feed…”
Lisa looked hesitant. “Oh, that would be nice. Are you sure, though?”
Alma smiled. “Positive. Let’s get a cab, shall we? My treat…”

Twenty minutes later, the cab had pulled up outside the hotel in which Alma was staying. She took Lisa into the lift, and they went up to the fourth floor, where Alma’s room was. Alma unlocked the door, and let Lisa in.
“Wow,” said the girl. “It’s a beautiful room.”
“That it is,” said Alma. “Take a seat, my dear.”
“Thanks,” said Lisa, settling down on the sofa. Alma filled up two glasses of water at the sink and sat next to Lisa, offering her a glass.
“So, Lisa…I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve brought you here.”
Lisa’s brow furrowed. “You said we’d have something to eat. You said you wanted someone to show you around.”
“Well, my darling…that wasn’t entirely honest. The truth is…I really want to tickle torture you.”
Lisa still looked nonplussed. “Sorry?”
“Have you ever been tickled before?” asked Alma.
“Yeah, I guess. When I was little, my sister and I kind of used to. I don’t really remember it, though.”
“Have you ever been held down and tickled?”
“Oh, no.”
“Do you enjoy it?”
“I don’t know…I guess!” Lisa shifted on the seat and sipped a little water. “What’s tickle torture?”
“What I want to do with you,” said Alma, “is tie your arms up above your head—so you can’t move, that is—and then tickle you.”
“Oh, my God!” exclaimed Lisa. She looked a little afraid. “For how long?”
“As long as I want, I guess. Of course, we’d stop if you were uncomfortable. Do you know how ticklish you are?”
“I’m not really sure,” said Lisa. She was starting to look interested.
“So do you want to try it?”
“Sure…I guess. Now?”
“Yes,” said Alma. “I’d love that.”
She went to the cupboard in her room, and got out the little piece of rope she always carried with her. Then she returned to the room, where Lisa had already gotten up.
“So,” said Lisa. “Do you want me here? By the wall?”
“Oh, darling,” said Alma. “I forgot to mention something. I’m really very sorry.”
“What’s that?” said Lisa curiously.
“You’ll need to take your top off. And your pants.”
“Oh, my God. Why, though?”
“I can’t really see all your spots otherwise, my dear. It’s really very boring if I can’t see the parts of you that I want to tickle.”
“That won’t work,” said Lisa. “It’s not happening.”
“Why ever not?” asked Alma.
“You’re a stranger! I barely know you. And besides, I’ve got nothing on underneath—“
“Nothing at all?” asked Alma, fingering Lisa’s white top. “You’ve got your bra on, I can see it, right here. And you’re wearing panties, I assume?”
‘Well, yeah—“
“Perfect.” Alma reached over and pulled Lisa’s top over her head, and her jeans down her waist. Then she leaned back, arms folded, to survey her exposed victim. Lisa had her arms crossed protectively across her chest.
“Well, you’ll need to take you arms away, my darling. We can’t tie you up if you do that, can we?”
“I—I can’t—“
“Why not? Don’t be shy, it’s not like you’re in the nude!”
“Well—“ said Lisa, “it’s lace, you can kind of see…you know…”
“Your breasts?” finished Alma intuitively. “Oh, don’t worry about that. It’s just me and you here. Two women.” She grabbed Lisa’s arms, placed them above her head, and said, “Keep them there. And then I’ll just tie them….that’s it, good girl. Can you move at all?”
Lisa tried to move her arms, but to no avail.
“Excellent,” said Alma. She stood back to survey Lisa’s stretched body. She had a fine long neck. The black lace bra—as Lisa had worried—indeed exposed a good deal of cleavage, and the outline of Lisa’s large breasts were visible underneath the material. Her brown nipples could also be seen amidst the black lace. Lisa’s stomach was smooth, flat and white, and her legs long, with elegant calves. Her skin really was perfect, and Alma was feeling really quite pleased with her find.
Lisa, though, was starting to look rather afraid. “So what exactly are you going to do to me…?”
“So now we’ll start the tickling,” replied Alma amicably. “But don’t worry, we’ll start quite slow, I’ll ease you in. You just have to trust me, all right?”
Lisa nodded, though she still looked tense.
“Now loosen right up, that’s it…there’s nothing to worry about at all. I’m just going to start by stroking you…that’s it…” Alma said. She began to run her fingernails up and down Lisa’s long neck. Lisa let out a nervous giggle: clearly, she was very ticklish.
“How does that feel?” asked Alma. She moved her fingers to Lisa’s underarms, gently feeling the smooth hollows of her armpits.
Lisa giggled again. Alma stopped with the pretense and dug her fingers into Lisa’s armpits. The effect was immediate: Lisa exploded into laughter. “Please no, no no no no no….. oh, God…” she said, as her legs began to thrash. Her arms strained against her strong bondage as she tried to escape Alma’s fingers.
“You’re not going anywhere, honey. That’s for sure. So tell me…are you this sensitive anywhere else.”
“Ooohhhhehehehe…no….I don’t know…”
“If you don’t tell me, it’ll only get worse!” taunted Alma, rubbing her nails against the smooth hollows.
“AHAHHA…please stop,” begged Lisa, thrashing.
“As you wish,” said Alma. She moved her fingers down to Alma’s sides and stomach, trailing her nails across every part of the surface. Lisa burst into fresh laughter and tried to lean away, but Alma caught her around the waist with her other hand, and held her steady while her fingers explored every nook and cranny of Lisa’s beautiful belly.
“You’ve got a sexy stomach, my girl,” said Alma cheerfully. “And, even better, it’s sooo ticklish!”
“YEEEEE….HAHAHHAA” was Lisa’s only response. She was still trying to move her hips to escape the tickling, but Alma’s arm remained strong and hard around her waist.
“Oh, and let’s not forget your belly button! It’s a beautiful navel, so deep and long…shall we see how ticklish it is?” said Alma, inserting a finger into Lisa’s navel and driving it around. Lisa began to moan immediately—clearly, she was even more ticklish here than she was on the rest of her stomach.
“Please no….I’m begging you,” moaned Lisa. “Please don’t tickle my navel.”
“Why ever not?” asked Alma, continuing the belly button torture.
“It’s….AEEEEE…..”
“Sensitive, isn’t it? But that’s exactly why I have to tickle it!”
Finding that she could not free her arms, Lisa was now trying to jump in an attempt to save her stomach from exposure. She was, of course, unsuccessful—but it did give Alma another brilliant idea. She knelt down and picked up one of Lisa’s beautiful creamy feet, and turned it upwards. Knowing what was coming, Lisa began to plead.
“Oh, no…not that…anything but that…”
But it was too late. Alma clutched the foot and began to move her nails furiously across the soles. Lisa’s laughter was no so intense that it was virtually silent. Alma continued in the same vein for a few minutes, then decided to try something novel—she picked up Lisa’s other foot, and began to suck the toes. She’d met some women who found this pleasurable, but Lisa let out the same helpless giggle—even this, for her, appeared to be ticklish.
“Please…I’m begging you…” she whispered between giggles. “Please stop tickle torturing me. You’ve had your fun. Now please stop.”
“Oh, but darling,” said Alma, standing up. “We’re only just getting started.” She ran her palm over Lisa’s tummy, giving the girl time to catch her breath once more. She was now red and panting, and tears of exhaustion were beginning to form in her eyes.
“Let’s try something different,” said Alma. “just to give you a break.” She moved her hands to Lisa’s bra, and began to feel her breasts through the thin fabric. She felt Lisa’s breathing begin to quicken, although nothing was audible.

TO BE CONTINUED
(In the next installments, more of Lisa's insanely hot body gets tickled by Alma—starting with her sexy breasts. I'll be posting these on separate threads on TMF now).

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back