• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Lisa Tickled by Alma—Part Two!

KellySingh

“So,” said Alma, running her fingers up and down the sides of Lisa’s breasts, through the bra. “Tell me, what size are you?”
“I didn’t think this was relevant….”
“It is, now.”
“I—I’m a triple D…”
“Oh, really?” said Alma. She started tickling Lisa’s underarms again, but the moment Lisa exploded into giggles, Alma stopped.
“Enough,” said Alma abruptly, standing up.
“Oh, thank God,” said Lisa. “Thank fucking God.”
“Oh, no, sweetheart. Don’t you think I’m done with you, oh, no.”
Lisa’s eyes went wide.
“No, sweetie. I just meant enough of the PG tickling.”
“Sorry?”
Alma’s trailed her hand up Lisa’s bare stomach, stopping at the bottom of her lace bra.
“Beautiful bra, sweetheart. You really must tell me where you got it.”
“I—uh—“
“Don’t be shy, my darling. Which shop? It looks designer.”
“Vic—Victoria’s secret,” murmured Lisa.
“Ah, I thought so. Beautiful lace. Beautiful construction,” said Alma, fingering the material.
“But you know what’s more beautiful, sweetheart?”
Lisa shook her head, looking more and more petrified by the minute.
“Your boobies,” laughed Alma.
The effect was immediate: Lisa went white, all the colour draining from her face. The contrast between her dark hair and her skin was all the more striking now.
“Please, no,” she whispered.
“Why be shy, sweetheart? They really are beautiful, so round and smooth and big!”
The colour was returning to Lisa’s face now—she was beginning to turn scarlet.
“Yes,” continued Alma. “I can see them here, right here, through your lace bra. Don’t think I don’t know! And I could see them before, too, as you thrashed around. Bouncing all around town, weren’t they?”
Lisa looked mortified and petrified at the same time. “I—no—please—“
“Shall we get them out, then? Those beautiful sweet boobies of yours?”
“Please, I’ll do anything—“
But it was too late—Alma had already pushed up the black lace. Lisa tried to arch her elbows down, in a last ditch attempt to preserve her modesty, but to no avail. To her horror, Alma removed the bra to reveal Lisa’s smooth, white breasts.
“Oh, look at that,” said Alma softly, sitting back on her heels. “What a bust. It really is quite a sight. What a pleasure to be tickling you today, my dear.”
Lisa, beet-red with humiliation, was still trying to bring her arms down to cover her chest.
“Oh, no, my darling. You won’t hide them away, oh no you won’t."
“Noo…please…”
“Then take your arms away, my sweetheart. Let Alma see that amazing rack of yours.”
Reluctantly, Lisa removed her arms. Now her breasts were exposed to Alma, and Lisa could do nothing but continue to blush, her arms still in the handcuffs above her head.
“I’ve never seen boobs like yours, Lisa,” said Alma. “Truly I haven’t. And I have to wonder…are these beauties as ticklish as the rest of you?”
So saying, Alma began to tickle Lisa’s breasts, digging her fingers first into Lisa’s sideboob, and then on the centre of her breasts. Lisa couldn’t help it: a helpless laugh escaped her: Lisa’s touch had sent her body back into the same ticklish convulsions as before.
“AEEEEE!” she screamed, her body convulsing.
“That’s right, darling,” said Alma, watching Lisa’s chest with a smile. “Oh, yes, let’s see how much you can shake those hot boobs for me now.”
And indeed, Lisa’s breasts were shaking and bouncing—up, down, to the sides, and in every other direction possible—as Lisa tried in vain to escape Alma’s dancing fingers.
“Are you really just eighteen?” asked Alma, stopping the tickling for a minute. She whistled. “What an amazing set for one so young!”
Lisa turned redder than ever, and looked away. She was still trying to catch her breath after the bout of tickling.
“They’re so big,” said Alma. “Let’s see if we can get them to bounce…” And the fingers were back on Lisa’s chest, gently scratching and tickling everywhere—under the boobs, on top of them, and right in the middle. Lisa couldn’t control herself—the laughter burst from her in peals, as her face turned all the redder.
Then, all of a sudden, Alma bent her mouth to Lisa’s chest, and placed her mouth around her left nipple. Lisa gasped in surprise, looking down at her own chest.
Alma straightened up for a moment, and asked, “Hasn’t anyone ever done that to you before?”
“No, not really,” said Lisa. She had a look of frightened wonderment on her face.
“Big beauties like yours! No one’s ever asked?”
“I’ve never really been naked for anyone before,” said Lisa shyly, still red from all the tickle torture.
“No boys? No girls? No one’s sucked these beauties for you before?”
“No.”
“Ah, well,” said Alma. She bent her mouth to Lisa’s chest once more, this time gently flicking her tongue over the left nipple as her mouth caressed the circumference.
“Oh,” said Lisa. “Oh, God, that feels good.”
Alma didn’t answer; she only continued to flick her tongue over Lisa’s nipple, gradually increasing the speed at which her tongue moved. Lisa’s neck was thrown back, and after a while she began to moan—softly at first, and then louder. Even as she had her mouth on Lisa’s left breast, Alma moved her hand to Lisa’s right breast, and began to squeeze it periodically. Lisa’s moans intensified, and her hips were beginning to sway from side to side.
“Oh, fuck yeah,” whispered Lisa. “I didn’t know this could feel so good.”
Alma laughed, and moved a hand to steady Lisa’s bucking stomach. “Do you think you might come?”
Lisa blushed. “I—I don’t really—“
“Have you ever come before?”
“Like…an orgasm?”
“Yes.”
“No, I’ve never had one before. What’s it like?”
“Oh, you’ll find out,” said Alma. “Don’t you worry. Are you getting wet yet, between your legs?”
“Starting to, I think,” said Lisa, between moans. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! Ohhhh yes!” she screamed, as Alma began to flick her nails rapidly across the nipples of both breasts.
“Oh, you’re close,” said Alma. “We’d better stop then.”
“Oh, no, please don’t!”
Alma smiled. “Don’t what?”
“Don’t stop!” said Lisa, panting.
“What do you want me to do to you, Lisa?”
“Do that thing you were doing, with your mouth, I mean.”
“Where?”
“On my…you know…” Lisa trailed off, blushing.
“On your boob?”
“I—yeah.”
“No, darling. There’ll be time for that later. I want to see something.”
“What’s that?”
“I want to see if I can get you to come another way.”

(To be continued in a final installment).

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back