• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Lisa Tickled by Alma—Part Three!

KellySingh

“How?”
Alma laughed, and ran her hand across Lisa’s black panties. The garment was wet to the touch. “God, Lisa! You’ve been getting excited!”
Lisa laughed. “I’ve never been that wet before in my life.”
Alma reached for the panties, but Lisa, realizing what was happening, edged away.
“Oh, no,” said Lisa. “Please don’t.”
“Why not, my dear?”
“Well, you can’t take it off!”
“Why not?”
“I—well—you can’t! You can’t see me—like that—“
Alma laughed. “All right, then.” She stood up and brought her mouth to Lisa’s breast, suckling the now-erect nipple. Slowly, carefully, she bit down lightly on that nipple, while simultaneously rubbing her finger across the other nipple. Under her, she felt Lisa’s belly tauten again. The younger girl began to moan once again.
“Oh, God, oh God oh God…”
Then, suddenly, without warning, Alma stopped pleasuring Lisa’s breasts.
“Oh, don’t stop!” said Lisa. She had her legs crossed.
“Well, if you won’t let me undo your panties…”
“Please, do that thing you were doing! That thing on my boobs, I just…”
“Was it turning you on, Lisa?”
“Yeah. God, yeah.”
“If you let me take your panties off, it’ll just get better, I promise you.”
“It’s just—I’ve never been naked before, not in front of someone else, not like this…”
“Ah, my darling, it’s nothing to get ashamed about! Look, tell you what. If you don’t want me seeing your pussy, let’s turn you around, shall we? That way I’ll only be able to see your butt, and then we can get your panties off. How does that sound, my love?”
“I…okay,” said Lisa.
Grabbing her opportunity, Alma took hold of the girl’s arms and swiveled her around, swiftly yanking down Lisa’s panties. Her beautiful white buttocks were now exposed.
“Oh, they’re just beautiful!” exclaimed Alma, running her hands across Lisa’s butt, lightly tickling the surfaces. Lisa began to giggle, moving her hips in an attempt to escape the dancing fingers.
“Oh, look at that butt shake!” exclaimed Alma, as Lisa’s butt cheeks bounced in a ticklish frenzy.
Next, Alma began to caress Lisa’s butt—gently at first, but then more firmly. She rubbed the side of her hand against Lisa’s asshole—a move which elicited another deep groan from the girl.
“Like that, Lisa?”
“Mmmmmm. Oh, yeah.”
Alma increased the speed and force of the finger thrusting.
“Fuck, yeah, oh God!” said Lisa. She was bent over, her butt thrust out as she got more and more turned on. The cheeks were gleaming with sweat.
After a while, Alma turned her around, gently, to reveal Lisa’s glistening, clean-shaven pussy. The girl was no longer self-conscious, lost in her own glorious world of arousal. Her eyes were shut.
“Please,” she told Alma. “Don’t stop.”
Alma ran her hand over Lisa’s clean-shaven mound—it was sweaty and slick, and the mere touch was enough to elicit more moans from Lisa.
“Oh, God, yeah, mmmmhmmm.”
Alma cupped the pussy in her right hand, and then made gentle thrusting motions with her fingers, right on top of Lisa’s moist clit.
“Oh, fuck!” screamed Lisa, thrusting her hips outwards. “Oh, fuck! What are you even doing?”
“That’s your clit. It’s the most sensitive part of the female body.”
“Fuck, fuck!” Lisa swore again, as Alma continued rubbing Lisa’s clitoris.
Responding to the clear arousal, Alma continued the rubbing, increasing the pressure. She put one hand on Lisa’s hip to steady her body, which was bucked outwards and quivering.
“Do you think you might come now?” asked Alma again.
“Oh, fuck, yes. Please let me! OH GOD!”
“Yes, of course,” said Alma. “I was just going to ask—is there anything I can do? To help you come? Any part of your body at all, that you want me to touch?”
“Yeah,” muttered Lisa, between moans. “Touch my—I mean—could you please—my boobs again—?”
“Of course, darling,” answered Alma. She moved one hand up to pinch and rub Lisa’s right nipple, keeping one hand on her increasingly moist clitoris. Lisa’s moans and pants came faster and quicker than ever.
“Oh, yeah, mhmmmmm….oh, YEAH baby, ohhhh yes,” groaned Lisa.
“You know what would help, sweetheart? Not that you need help, but—if you want, you could reach up and touch your other boob. Pleasuring yourself—that’s always a good way to reach climax.”
Lisa complied, sliding her hand up to her left breast. She began to squeeze and let go in alternating motions, and as she did so, her moans intensified.
“Yes, that’s it,” said Alma encouragingly.
“FUCK, I can’t take it anymore!” screamed Lisa. Her hips were bucking back and forth, almost in time with the rubbing of Alma’s fingers against her clitoris. Her hand rubbed faster and faster on her own breast.
“Then let it all go, my darling. Let it all go….”
And, with a high pitched shriek Lisa reached orgasm, her head thrown backwards and her smooth stomach facing the ceiling.
Alma took her hand from Lisa’s privates and gently stroked across Lisa’s body—her stomach, her breasts, and down her legs.
“How does it feel?” she asked gently.
“Oh, God. Sore, I guess. It kind of throbs, between my legs. But it feels amazing.”
“It does, doesn’t it?” said Alma approvingly. “So that really was you first time coming?”
“Yep.”
Alma reached up to untie Lisa’s hands. “So would you maybe want to do that again, some time?”
“Oh God, yes!” said Lisa, her eyes lighting up. “But first…I have a request. A small one.”
“Yes?”
“Can I do you next time?”

(This is the last installment of this particular story—but a story involving Lisa tickle torturing Alma will be posted soon!)

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back