• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuart's ticklish nightmare M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Stuart Carney had quite a few problems in his personal life and could not concentrate on his job in tele-sales and as his Boss I had let him know his days with the company were numbered as business is business but no great improvement and my patience had worn out and two weeks ago on the Friday night when the other staff had left I called him into my office and told him that I knew his wife and he were on a break but I had no choice but to let him go.

27yr old Stuart looked at me and told me he needed the job especially as he thought it more than likely that he and Carole were going to split and she would get the house and he have to find alternative accomodation but I told him I understood this but he had not got any new customers in the last month and what choice did I have as I ran a business and paid his wages. He looked at me and told me he'd doing anything as he'd find it difficult to earn the same elsewhere and I agreed with him and suggested we speak more at my place and he readily agreed and we drove to my home and I told him I had heard a rumour he was bisexual and saw the embarrassment on his face but reached over and placed my hand in between his legs and asked him about this and he squirmed but I told him if he wanted to keep his job to keep still and he did as I fondled him and told me he'd had a couple of experiences giving and getting blowjobs but he squirmed again as my fingers stroked his inner thighs and he apologised saying he was extremely ticklish and I stopped as we arrived at my place.

"Our secret Stuart and you keep your job right or I will let you go!" I told him

Stuart nodded saying Carole didn't know about these experiences and I could see he wondering how I did but I would keep him guessing as he didn't ask me as we went into my house and I told him to take off his shoes as I took off mine and he did and I saw the large feet in thin black nylon socks and he apologised if they smelled but smiling I told him to take a seat on the sofa and fixed him the vodka he asked for as I had a whiskey. I told Stuart that if he did as I said that his job was secure and our secret as his experiences with the other men were and he nodded. Stuart drank his vodka and I told him to get his suit off keeping briefs and socks on. Stuart knew he had no choice and I then took him to the bedroom and had him lie on his back on the bed.

He looked uneasy but I told him to relax as I fondled his dick through his briefs and he nodded as he gasped and then told him that we would be playing by my rules and he had no choice and again he nodded but was shocked as pressing a button at the head of the bed having told him to spread his arms he finding his wrists cuffed and then went to the end of the bed and held his feet firmly together and then another button pressed and each ankle cuffed. Stuart was trapped and looked uneasy! I smiled saying now we'd have man to man fun and went to the hallway and picked up his right loafer shoe seeing size 47 - 13 inside it and returned holding the shoe to my face sniffing it and told him that the aroma of sweaty feet and leather appealed to me and was glad tonight was happening as having been in his socks all day the warmth of his shoe indicating how warm his socked feet were and smiled as Stuart looked nervous.

"You look worried Stuart and with good reason as having told me you're extremely ticklish you are in a vulnerable position and one I intend taking full advantage of!" I said kneeling at the end of the bed facing his large socked feet and looked at him putting the shoe down and told him that his size 13 socked feet had a rich, manly aroma and I could sense the warmth from them both and saw they were a little damp.

“Oh fuck, no. Not my feet, please, please not my feet.” yelled Stuart

"Don't tell me you dont want your feet touched by me as these feet tonight are mine and to do what I like with so you bet I will be touching them, touching, teasing and tormenting them, tickling the fuck out of them for two reasons and these being you want your job and because Stuart I can and you can't stop me!"

"Please no really I hate my feet touched really I can't stand it!" Stuart responded

"That's why you're lying down Stuart Mmmm fuck your feet smell good and they're not going anywhere so I guess no other man's touched them or perhaps they have and that's why you know you hate it so which is it Stuart?" I said and told him it was confession time and he better tell me and lightly stroked each socked sole with one finger of each hand. I loved seeing his toes involuntarily flexing and said his toes were enticing wiggling as they were and he best not laugh or more fingers added and he nodded.

"So Stuart have you had your feet tickled as ticklish as they are I would guess yes!" I said lightly stroking his socked toes making him squirm as I told him to tell me the truth and I'd stop caressing his toes or else I wouldn't so his choice and he nodded so I stopped and listened to him seeing the embarrassment on his face as reluctantly he spoke about his being tormented as a teenager.

Stuart told me his elder brother and a friend of his had tickled them as his and his brother shared a bedroom and his brother's friend would stay some nights and the two of them had fun teasing him and he forced to laugh into his pillow. I stopped stroking each foot and stared at both feet and inhaled them deeply saying his foot sweat from the day in the office having made the thin nylon socks fuse with his feet and to flex both feet which reluctantly he did. I then told him to stop and pressed my nose into his soles and inhaled their powerful, masculine and incredible scent which was intoxicating and gave me a rush as I could see the contours of his feet clearly through Stuart's socks. I told Stuart to wiggle his socked toes which he did saying if he didn't do it voluntarily I'd stroke his soles to get the same result.

"So these feet not virgin feet to being tickled Stuart but let me tell you that you will be earning keeping your job and guaranteed this will be a much more intense experience than you had with your brother and his friend and that's a fact Stuart!" I said massaging his socked feet which made him squirm. "Hmmm you really don't like your big horrendously, incapacitatingly ticklish feet touched do you Mmmm they smell awesome Stuart!" I taunted him

“NO….please not my feet….please!" he pleaded

"Let me tell you Stuart I will gag you if you don't quit complaining you can speak saying things I want to hear so moaning and groaning and what you'll be doing a lot of; laughing, wow you have perfectly shaped feet and both so warm and moist Mmmm feet are my addiction Stuart, my drug and Mmm these socked feet are addictive and to keep your job they're going to become a regular habit as they're both mine for the taking!" I said sadistically as I sniffed one foot then the other and then rubbed them and as I told him not to tickle but to prove who was in control, who was Boss in and out of work!

"Stuart at least you know you'll not be facing the unemployment lines but there will be rules insisted upon so daily to work you'll wear socks like these, thin black nylon and in the morning in my office this will be checked up on by me and after work your feet inspected as I will enjoy the pungent smell of your socked feet and their moist warmth as I am doing now! It's quite a predicament you find yourself in Stuart and self -inflicted as you not productive at work and having such big feet, telling me that you are ticklish in the car and having feet that smell so hot n' appealing to me, you know how to commit self - sabotage and invite being tied to a ticklish situation, all could have so easily been avoided and entrusted me with a secret from Carole so you know who's in charge don't you Stuart and the means I will use to encourage your work performance as you know every lunch hour the office empty so time for me to have foot fun with you!"

Stuart gulped as he knew I meant business and he was vulnerable and helpless to me in every way and I told him to wiggle his socked toes and flex both feet which were inches from my face which was the point of the instruction as I knew it was the last thing he wanted to do and so told him to keep doing it until I said stop and to tell me what exactly his brother and friend would do and it was pretty tame as he said they would tell him to lie on his stomach, face in his pillow and using their fingers stroke his bare feet soles and toes challenging each other as who could make hi squirm the most and gain the best muffled giggles and he said it was his brother as he got more practice sharing his room. I listened as I smelled the two large socked feet in my face and then saying stop I resumed massaging them and running my nose along the base of his socked toes then gripped the socked toes of each foot in turn and held them back to sniff under them.

"You know Stuart you are really exciting me reacting as you are, such a tall, handsome man so easily weakened having such big, ticklish feet and here with a foot fiend who intends tickling the fuck out of you but now I will do something that your brother and his friend didn't do!" Saying this I lightly began licking the socked soles of his feet and moistening them both even more than his natural sweat had done and what a reaction instantly from him that encouraged me to indulge in a foot feast on his socked feet as it would later his bare feet.

"HahahahahaNo, no, don’t do that don’t do thatNo, no, no, hohoho!! HOHAHAHA-AHA-HA HEHEHE HAHAHA! It tickles, IT TIHIHICKLES SOHOHOHO MUUUCH!" Stuart pleaded desperately.

I lightly tickled the struggling socked soles.

“Hahahahaha fuck not my feet hehe it tickleshahahahahahhaha.”

Stuart erupted in the most girlish giggles as upping the ante, I pulled the toes back and lightly scratched my fingers along the base of his wiggling toes. The giggles were coming faster and higher pitched with the tickling of his toes. Stuart was writhing on the bed with ticklishness but both feet were effectively immobilised, he couldn’t move them an inch in any direction. The most he could do was to curl the rest of his toes slightly, and that did him no good at all, he couldn’t get away from the horrendous tickling of his feet. My experienced fingertips glided over his helpless, vulnerable soles.

“Coochie coochie Stuart, who's tickling all over his feet even in his socks and then sucked the socked toes of his right foot and then his left foot.

I stopped to let him get his breath back and told him his feet even socked tasted delicious, so salty and only had himself to blame but was excited that lunchtimes I'd feed on his socked feet and think of him the rest of the afternoon working in socks wet with my saliva, his feet trapped in his shoes! I then activated the blow dryer and aimed the nozzle at each foot in turn and focused on his right foot and then left foot and each one moved convulsively as the blasts of warm air hit his socked soles and toes. I told him that this wasn't intended to tickle his feet but to warm them up as heated feet being the most sensitive and asked him if he sensed them becoming more sensitive and to imagine how a finger stroking them would feel running the length of his feet or a feathers tendrils sawing in between his toes or the quill being dragged along the soles of his feet tickle, tickle, tickling him and he unable to stop it and imagine the ticklishness I would be exploitong when I decided to strip off his socks!

"STOP PLEASEI BEG YOU DON'T TICKLE ME!" Stuart pleaded

I then de-activated the blowdryer and gripped first his right foot and pressed my nose into the socked sole sniffing it and then the same with his left foot and then very precisely proceeded to drag my fingers over his warm socked soles and directing the strokes to his insteps and arches eliciting a great response from him and the ticklish sensations were driving him berserk and as much as he clenched his toes and squrimed he was mine to tickle and knew it. Toes clenched meant more sole strokes until he splayed them and then socked toes gripped a light stroke under them and his socked feet smelled great, so sweaty and real desirable and told him to press his socked soles into my face and wiggle his toes or else more tickles. Stuart complied with my request immediately and I sniffed his feet deeply. I then told him to feed me his socked toes foot by foot and smiled seeing his hesitancy as he placed his socked toes in my mouth and moaned as I sucked the socked toes and then licked the socked sole and then with no choice he fed me his left foot.

I then gripped the socked toes of his right foot and resumed a tickling of the sole and his reaction immediate and more violent and did the same with his left foot, his legs shaking as he suffered for my amusement.

"HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAOHHH SHIIITT, HAHAHAHAHAHA IT FUCKIN' TICKLESHAHAHASTAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh is Stuart ticklish all over his feet, I think he is cooochie coochie cooo tickle, tickle tickle!" I taunted him verbally as I stroked each foot methodically

"HA! HA HAPlease STOP TICKLIN' MEHAHAHAHA!" Stuart yelled so I stopped the tickles and massaged each socked foot "Wiggle your socked toes and flex your feet for me Stuart or I will tickle them and you will do, your choice!" I told him and sure enough the handsome man sensibly obeyed my instruction. I taunted him I could see, tell that tickling his feet drove him positively mental and that this realisation so excited me and fondled each foot in turn, just grabbed a foot and massaged and held it and pressed my face to the sole and sniffed showing him I was in complete control, his feet mine to use and abuse as I liked and something as his Boss in and out of work now I was going to do, taking full advantage of doing with one intention of making it as hellish an experience for him as he would dare imagine and saying this very sensually massaging each foot. Both feet felt so good, so soft and smooth.

I then showed him the feather and told him that it was guaranteed to tickle him like crazy and lightly drew the quill the length of his right socked foot which provoked from him reactions as he might give receiving electric shocks except for his instant laughter

"HAHAHA… HAHAHAHA… HAHAHAHA!" Stuart lost in uncontrollable laughter as he suffered the quill scratching his arches in a merciless ticklish assault. "PLEASE STOPNO MOREHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHA!" he Pleaded as I kept on tickling.

Stuart laughed and laughed like a madman trying to catch even just one breath in between his loud screams as then stopping the tickling with the feather, with my hands I began examining his sweat soaked socked feet with my fingers and moving them around and around and back and forth over both socked soles! I remarked on them being very warm, very wet and smelling awesome and then unmercifully stroked his toes, insteps and arches and drove Stuart ballistic with panic as he gasped, shrieked, thrashed and bounced up and down on the bed!

I loved the look of panic on his face when I told him it was time for his socks to come off and for me to get down to business and unlike him I took my work seriously and always delivered a professional performance being experienced in my field and for him to imagine knowing how evil a tickler I was on his socked feet, the fun I was going to indulge in tickling the shit out of his bare feet!

"NO MOREPLEASEHAHAI'VE HAD ENOUGH I CAN'T TAKE IT PLEASE!" Stuart pleaded

"Now come on Stuart you know how much you need your job, the company car so we have a deal!" I told him as deliberately slowly I pulled the right sock down to his ankle and then around the sole and finally off his toes and then proceeded with the tickle initiation and was very exact in stroking first his right sole as he fought to not laugh biting on his lips but relentless strokes along the sole and he could not sustain resisting the urge to laugh and moved to his left foot and then stopped and stared at them and admired them both.

I caressed and fondled each foot saying he having great shapely feet with long suckable toes and high arches and they smelled amazing, very enticing and had no doubt how appetising they'd prove being and licked along his right sole and licked in between his toes and he licklish as I knew he'd have to be was giggling like mad as I licked in between every toe saying it was such an intimate part of his body I was lickling and knowing how embarrassing it must be for him to have his Boss down at his feet but in complete control of them; so humiliating and teasing him so horrendously as having learned his weakness using it against him like this.

Stuart couldn't answer moaning and giggling trying to deal with the sensation overload that he was helpless to stop happening and I launched into a determined tickle assault with all my fingers over both feet simulataneously and asked him how he liked his feet tickled, feeling my fingers running all over them both and how it compared with his experience at the hands of his elder brother and his friend knowing full well that my tickling was much more intense but Stuart quite incapable of reponding to me!

"HAHAHAFUUCKAHAHAHASTOOPTICKLESAHAHAHAHANOOHAHHAHATOOMUUCHAHAHAHATICKLSHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh yes Stuart it tickles, it really tickles tickle, tickle tickle but get used to it happening Stuart as it's part of your new job description, you tickled, teased and tormented for the Boss's amusement and best tell you it was Ian in accounts you sucked off Stuart he told me; he's horribly ticklish on his size 11's and something you'll be doing to him as he gives these size 13's a ticklish workout which is a scene I am excited to be seeing this weekend as I will be calling him to join us and he knows the consequences of not obeying my instructions as you do!"

Stuart's look of shock and humiliation as the realisation hit him of my knowing about his indiscretion with Ian Chandler and the horror knowing he would be involved in a tickle double act challenge was a delight to see for me! I joked they could blow eachother off too as in fact having shot their loads they'd be even more ticklish so mutual blowjobs guaranteed. Stuart was mortifed as stopping the tickling I told him that he had made a rod for his own back; the same one he was lying on as I licked in between the toes of his right foot as he thrashed his head back and forth and tried to keep his jaw clenched but my tongue lickling over his bare sole drove him berserk! With both hands I tickled the tops of his feet as he begged me to please stop!

“What’s the matter, are your feet a little ticklish Stuart?” I replied, sliding my fingers over the edges of his sensitive soles feeling elated having such power over a gorgeous pair of feet which were so vulnerable and mocking him saying didn't he want me slowly running my fingers up n' down the soles of his bare feet and my tongue lapping at them and his delicious toes and ran my fingers the length of both soles to emphasise the point which began a new round of hysterical laughter from him as I stroked up and down both smooth soles as he thrashed about on the bed like crazy.

"C'mon Stuart laugh for me, laugh tickle-bitch laugh and make me happy that's what you're here for, you're so damn ticklish and I am really getting excited tickling you!" I teased him

"No HAHAHHAHAHAA please, don't tickle meNOOOAAHAHHAHAHA!" Stuart struggled to respond but I having no intentions of stopping the horrible tickle torture and instead picked up the feather and dragged the quill slowly from the upper edge of his left foot up to his toes, the circled the destination which literally had Stuart jerking and jumping as much as he could! I then worked the quill end of the feather down on his right sole and over the balls of the foot to his toes as Stuart squirmed and laughed. He was so ticklish, it was useless for him to even try to resist the urge to laugh. There was no sense in it, plus resisting doing so he knew only succeeded in making things worse as he learned I am a determined tickler and enjoy what I do so I'm good at it and took my time scraping the sharp quill slowly along Stuart's sensitive soles.

"What makes a good tickler Stuart is alternating the tickling techniques so an inter-play between quick, teasing touches and more longer sensual caresses and knowing the ticklees weakest areas and slowly moving back and forth between the ticklees most senstive areas as this keeps them on edge! As you know now I specialise in feet and other ticklers other parts of the body but for me it's the feet and I have to say having tickled a fair few guys you definitely rate amongst the most ticklish and I know how much you hate being tickled, certainly on your feet which is why being with a Boss who's foot fixated a cursed fate for you!"

I then lickled his toes on his right foot and nibbled them and grazed me teeth across the helpless arch and did the same with his left foot as he squirmed on the bed and my saying to him that the arches, the base of his toes and in between his toes were such sensitive areas making the ticklishness all the more maddening for him and how much I loved hearing him laugh!

"HAHA!HA OHPLEEEEZEHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOAHAHHAHAPLEEEEZEAHAHHAHAHA!" Stuart pleaded with me as I continued lightly stroking both soles and grinned at him menacingly

"Feather-time again Stuart!" I said and drew the quill along his right sole and then left sole seeing this sensation a maddening one for him to endure as he giggled hysterically

"HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOAHHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOPHAHAHAHA!" and his howling escalated as I worked on sawing the spaces in between his toes with the feather tendril starting with his right foot "NOOONOT THE TOES!! HA HA HA HAHA ITS TOO MUCH PLEEEZEHAHAHAHASTOOPHAHAHA!"

Helpless Stuart screamed as he alternated between hysterical laughter and bouts of loud, nearly incomprehensible pleading as in between his toes the sawing of the feather really got to him! I asked him what else did he expect me to do with two big and very sensitive feet presented to me but to explore them and the level and degree of their ticklishness using my fingers or sometimes just one finger run up n' down the length of his soles and loving seeing his feet flex and spasm involuntarily! I said this whilst sliding my index finger along Stuart's left sole and when I got to the base of his toes stroked under them all!

"OH that t-t-ticklesHAHAHA!" yelled Stuart

"It does doesn't it Stuart, it really does and especially tortuous on two such hideously ticklish feet!" I agreed stroking the bare sole of his right foot and he laughing even more when I slid my finger along the arch of his foot and deliberately sraped my finger along the arch and right under his toes where tickles certainly got to him saying I had to tell Ian to attack this area of his feet!

I then indulged in tickling both big feet with my fingers so Stuart was in full panic mode and then licked his toes and nibbled them

"HAHAHANOOOOOOPLEEZEHAHAHAHASTOP IT..NOT THATHAHAHAHANOOOOOOHA! HAHAHANOT THATANYTHING BUTHATHAHA!"
STOP LICKINGHAHA! HAHALICKING BETWEEN MY TOESHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA! OH IT TICKLESNOT THE TOES! AHAHAHA! AHAHAH! AHHA! PLEASESTOPHAHA HAHA!" Stuart pleaded

"Mmmmm such tasty feet Stuart, so salty and sweaty just as I like'em Mmmm lickle, lickle lickle!" I taunted him! I inserted the toes of each foot in turn into my mouth and then released them and inhaled his manly foot scent and then did the same with the toes of his left foot and fondled his feet then tickled under the toes of both feet to great effect as his body shook violently having not been expecting this sudden tickling assault from me!

I then lickled both feet again and slid my tongue in between the toes of one foot then the other and making sure both feet were painted with saliva and slowly drew my teeth across both insteps and suckling his toes again loving their sweaty taste and his feeling genuinely so uncomfortable having his feet licked and toes sucked, so affording me all the encouragement necessary to orally enjoy his feet and suck on his toes with equal enthusiasm as he had sucking Ian's dick!

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" begged licklish Stuart "IT TICKLESAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My tongue making contact with his bare feet tickled, it tickled badly and I indulged lapping all over both of his sensitive soles and sliding over the tender soles and taking long, slow licks up the length of both soles and shorter, darting licks around his toes and licking in between Stuart's toes being the devilish and persistent tickler I am and seeing Stuart's being driven temporarily insane from this torture and as I told him it's being one of the oldest forms known to man and one used but not detailed, documented and written about as it's being considered childs-play but Stuart knew better than to agree with this widely expressed viewpoint!

"NOOOHAHAHANOTTOESHAHAHHAHAHHAHANOT TOESHAHAHA!"

I readily was indulging in running one finger over the tops and then the bases of Stuart's toes and gasped as I played with his toes and I teased each of them all along the sides and tops, and then, most importantly, tracing right along the base where they meet the soles. I did this over and over, going through all ten toes and then started over again from foot to foot. I nibbled on his wiggling toes making him giggle uncontrollably. When I was done biting, I started to suck and then let my tongue slither between each toe as it curled. As I did all this, I continuously tickled all over his soles with five fingers from my free hand whichever one it was at the time!

"OH SHIT PLEASE NO MORE, PLEASE HAHAHAHASTOOOPPLEEEEZENOOOHAHAHAHAHA!" Stuart yelled

"Tickle, tickle tickle Stuart, it's just a tickle, tickle tickle I repsonded in between sucking on his ten toes one by one and then tracing my tongue along the arches of his feet as he looked so helpless and tried to curl his toes only for me to pull them back and sniff under them congratulating him on having feet that smelled like feet and continued tickling his feet with a relentless so indulging in slow but deliberate strokes the length of his soles and resulting in his inevitable pleading and begging for me to stop as instead I prolonged the torment and enjoyed every moment of his torture with pure relish telling him it wasn't my problem he had such horribly ticklish feet!

"HAHAHAHANOOOO MOOOREAAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA" Stuart screamed as I deeply sniffed the powerful aroma from his wiggling toes and told him to press his bare feet into my face if he wanted the tickles to stop! Instantly his soles were there and being sniffed by me as I was so horny from the masculine aroma they were emitting being so hot n' sweaty! I told him that tickling his feet would be something I'd be doing as Ian was giving him a blowjob and then he would be returning the compliment as I tickled the fuck out of Ian's own size 11's!

“Mmm, you’ve got some nice feet Stuart, feet that deserve stimulating” I said running my nose along the base of his toes and kissing and massaging his feet and gently caressing the length of each foot facing me as I stroked all ten fingers in the centres of each of his bared arches smiling as he struggled desperately but instead I activated the sonicare and Bzzz the revolving bristles connected with one foot then the other and cruelly I alternated brushing his large feet from his heels to his toes and this sensation was evidently unbearable for him.

"PLEASE STOPPLEASE, PLEASE STOPPLEASE NO MORE, PLEASE NOOHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHAIT TICKLESHAHAHAHA
OH SHIT OH SHIT NOOOO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHA!

I ran the brush over each foot quickly making him giggle and moan and then stopped it and sucked his wiggling toes and licked the soles of his feet passionately so making it sensual, sensuous and the sensation overload of my warm mouth orally working over his feet whilst simultaneously stroking the bare soles was hell for him as he really hated and even now hates his feet toyed with but inevitably needing somewhere to stay as Carole and he have split up, he's my ticklish housemate and often suffers for my amusement with Ian as an assitant tickler and other guys I connect with on the net but this first time experience was his initiation into a ticklish future!

I continued to suck his toes and lick both of his feet and then resumed tickling the soles of his feet with the feather as Stuart involuntarily shook his head wildly from side to side as the tickles devastated him perfectly!

"HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHITIT TICKLESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Stuart's responses so encouraging

I began rubbing his hyper-sweaty soles and toes and the rich smell from both sweaty feet was intoxicating for me, they having a macho scent I find positively addictive socked and bare and indulged in finger tickling his feet lubricated with his natural sweat and loving making him squirm as he laughed like a loon! I don't use oil on feet as others do as I love feet to smell and taste like feet but others who have tickle tortured his feet to delight me have done and do as he is very reactive to his soles oiled and then having the tines of a metal fork slid along them, fun to watch as he writhes about sweating, screaming and laughing loudly!

I slowly licked up and down his wrinkling soles increasing Stuart's tickle hell as my expert tongue is a wicked tickle tool and a weapon experienced in finding tongue every spot on ticklish feet as practice makes perfect and I have indulged in numerous sessions but Stuart's feet do have a unique tickle rating as they're off the charts ticklish! I slipped my tongue in between his toes and then having licked in between each fo them driving him nuts started suckling each toe and slowly licking over the soft soles before again slipping my tongue between his wiggling toes and simultaneously scratching along the flexing soles.

Stuart is actually angered by the fact that a man like him cannot not react to the childish trait of being so ticklish and this weakness something I play on and other foot freaks who are invited by me to torture him love realising and witnessing the instant reactions from Stuart as he struggles in bondage to escape it happening as not wanting to afford them the satisfaction of seeing how tormenting it is for him but I make sure I tell them where to aim for to get him the most as they indulge in assautling his feet! As Stuart's feet sweat a lot they're lubricated naturally which makes the ticklish sensations all the more unbearable for him!

Stuart fought to clench his toes as I lightly drew the quill of the feather over each sole in turn and experimented using a number of tickling tools, various brushes, the metal fork, q-tips; dry ball-point pens; feathers; the dried up felt nib of the marker pen and other items on an exploratory non-stop assault on his size 13 feet but discovered the feather, the electric toothbrush and my fingers and mouth proving the most satisfatory tickle tools to employ using! Also having seen many tickle films that sensitivity is heightened after ejaculation so he is always jerked off during a session, sometimes two or even three times! I though am addicted tp sucking his toes and sliding my tongue in between them and drawing my fingers the length of the soles of his feet so a mix of erotic foot worship with an intense tickling in the mix is what Stuart is compelled to deal with and totally defenseless uncontrollable laughter, forced laughter from him being the inevitable result of my efforts making them all worthwhile delighting in indulging in and subjecting him to!

I buried my face into his fragrant bare feet and indulged in more frenzied tongue bathing of them, Stuart's toes shaking wildly in reflex to the oral sensations delivered by me his Boss which really got to him making me more determined to indulging in them, that and the fact his feet tasted so appetising as I told him my having an insatiable appetite and one that demanded satisfying and saying Ian's feet had an appealing taste that I looked foward to seeing him sampling as having sucked Ian's dick, he needed to suck on his toes too and relished seeing the look of disgust on Stuart's face, adding that both of them would have just finished work so like his own Ian's feet being hot n' steamy and sweaty so his socked feet needing a thorough licking first and my tickling Stuart's extremely ticklish socked feet to encourage him to deliver what was wanted as the sight of his socked toes shaking wildly in reflex reaction to the insidiously tickling sensations would be delcious for me to watch!

I slurped at Stuart's bare toes licking along the base of them all and in between each toe extracting as much of his foot flavour from them as possible and licked the soles which lickled him being so sensitive! I indulged in licking both soles with a fury as I wanted to tease Stuart unbearably and foot lickling the way to do it and how insane he would feel with me sucking the toes of one foot as Ian licked the sole of his other foot and vice verse, how together we'd delight in making him shriek, laugh, gasp and moan as Ian's job dependent on him tickling the foot he was given to work over unmercifully, I told Stuart he'd be begging and pleading for us to stop and prior to the assault having been sucked off by Ian so even more sensitive to tickles being devastatingly ticklish and writhing in ticklish agony as we'd continue finding new ways of tickle torturing his helpless feet.

I told Stuart that I had forced Ian to confess to his indiscretion with Stuart by means of tickling but initially had kept his socks on and he had been immobilised on his stomach and I had slid two sonicares inside each sock and positioned them in the middle of the soles of his feet and activated them and watched him writhing about on the bed as he was so hideously tickled saying his feet were a delight to see as involuntarily they flexed and his toes clenched and splayed in his socks working up a nice sweat! I told Stuart the sensations drove Ian ballistic! I then had stoped the brushes and raked my fingers across the socked soles of his feet as he had shaken his head from side to side begging me to stop! Instead I'd increased the speed of the tickling and alternated from foot to foot on both helpless feet and then bared them!

His vulnerable feet exposed the tickling increasing in motion and speed but not using my fingers but the feather quill imagining how unbelievably fucking helpless he felt as he received the maximum stimulation delivered by the feather from his Boss the expert tickler and I loved tormenting his toes as he struggled helplessly and desperately tried to get his feet away from the unbearable tickling. As I was doing with Stuart, my working carefully and precisely and watching Ian's reactions to anything I did, so that i knew exactly which techniques caused him the most distress and once I knew that, employing those techniques mercilessly on the bare size 11 feet, mine to enjoy! He told me every sordid detail of you and he together Stuart and how you are a good cock-sucker! I look forward to watching you demonstate this for me Stuart I told him as he squrimed as the quill lightly caressed both bare soles!

“I love the exposed soles of your bare feet though Stuart and they both being so hideously ticklish especially!" I said and I drew the feather quill with a deliberate cruelty from his heels an scross his insteps to the balls of his feet making him tremble and persisted in stroking the vulnerable soles with the evil feather quill and advised Stuart to use every ounce of his concentration to fight against feeling the tickles, to try to alleviate that unbearable sensation of tickling but this was impossible and alternatively resulted in his feeling more helpless, more vulnerable, and even more ticklish. The tickling of his feet soles and the feather tendrils sawing in between his toes was pure torture for him and making him absolutely and completely helpless! I then stopped and surprisingly for him replaced his socks and I suppose he thought the ticklish nightmare was over -- as if!

I let him think so as he thanked me saying he really didn't know how much more he could take as by his socked feet I stared at him listening and told him to splay his socked toes and press his soles into my face and reluctantly Stuart obeyed the instruction and their powerful and incredible scent assaulted my senses, their natural warmth and wetness of their sweat in my face but their aroma exciting me as I inhaled it deeply! I then began stroking his socked right foot gently but enough for him to squirm and beg me to not touch his feet and I told him I would not be touching them, I'd be tickling them! I grabbed his socked toes and pulled them back with one hand, while I tickled the taut nylon socked sole with the fingers of my other hand. Immediately Stuart yelled he couldn’t take more tickling on his feet and I had to stop! stopped and moved to his left foot and worked on that saying he having such tender feet was his problem to deal with! Stuart's laughter reached a high pitched level and stayed there as my teeth grinded over his socked toes, sucking and nibbling but I then slowly peeled of the sock from his right foot and began stroking it and even lightly loving Stuart's instant reaction!

“NOHAHAHAHHAHAAPLEEZEHAHAHAHASTOOPITHAHAHAHASTOOPAHHAHAHA!"

I peeled off his left sock as he was still giggling and begging as I raked his right sole with my fingers.

“HAHAHA, HAHAHAHA SHIITNOOOHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA!”

Stuart was shaking his handsome head back and forth on the pillows as I repeatedly I tickled on, scraping both his soles with my fingers. I just kept tickling his big soft, sensitive feet while gales of deep, masculine laughter erupted from him and when he had a little trouble breathing immediately slowed down the tickles so he could catch his breath and then resumed the ticklish torment again with the inevitable hysterical bucking and howling resulting. I teased him that he shouldn't have such ultra-ticklish feet and grown out of his ticklishness by now as feet as tickllish and licklish as his were all to obvious a temptation for deviant ticklers like me to take full advantage of seeing him squrim as my finger tickling shot shockwaves into him as I then let loose with an all out tickle attack on both feet simultaneously!

I watched Stuart trying to stay in control of his body, his eyes clenched shut and his face contorted as my devious fingers danced on his soles and he fighting giggles which were an inevitability and encouraged by me! When I stopped his feet flexed involuntarily and encourage the tickling torture to resume and I only too happy to oblige the silent illustrative invitation and prgressed in doing as both feet in restraint wriggled to escape their torment as I continued stimulating both soles with tickles! Stuart a broken giggling mess and challenged by me to master the senastions and not react to them, to not be such a pussy and easy target but the tickling assaults having weakened him, sapped his energy, his feet increased in sensitivity and his macho demeanor challenged and beaten he was my tickle bitch as I informed him and engulfed the toes of each foot in my mouth and took control of his feet manually and orally! I stopped lickling his feet to bend his toes back to rake my fingers along each sole as I wanted to test being saliva lubed if my fingers slid all the faster over them and they did as Stuart proved!

"AHAHAHHAHAAAANOOHAHAHAHSTOOPITAHAHAHATICKLESHAHAHAHAPLEASESTOOPAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Mmmm fuck Stuart your feet are tasty being so deliciously sweaty!" I said to him feasting on their natural saltiness as I sucked each toe individually and ran my tongue under his toes on both feet and ran my tongue in between each of his toes making him giggle and moan and he tried to stop it by clenching his toes but learned this mistake as it meant his soles tickled until he yielded defeat or is that defeet! I then proceeded to softly nibble lick Stuart's toes and same time stroked his bare soles so his toes wiggled in my mouth and my tongue slid in between them. The smell of his manly sweat was euphoric and his feet so damp with his sweat I was and I am addicted to them! When not suckling his toes my face pressed into his soles loving their heat and inhaling their smell and then tickling his soles and toes again!

NOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHHAHAHAHA!'' Stuart shrieked as my fingers stroked both soles indulging in non-stop tickling and I nibbled his toes and told him there was nothing that thrilled me more than hearing my tickle victims beg and plead for my mercy and finding me merciless especially as I told him with two big and sweaty feet facing me and stopped the tickled to sniff and lick them to prove my point to him and them more tickling before slipping my tongue between and under his toes and didn't just ignore his verbal moans but mercilessly gagged him!

I then indulged in tongue bathing both feet with a vengeance and freaked him out as I picked up the plastic tined hairbrush and pulled his toes back and alternating foot to foot slowly started raking it horizontally and vertically across the soles of his feet as he thrashed around as I told him it seemed to me he had ticklish feet and something I had to really take full advantage of and enjoy and punish so unless he wanted more hairbush torment treatment that he would so as told. Immediately Stuart nodded and I told him to clench his toes and then spread his toes and then to wiggle his toes and to keep alternating between curling and flexing his toes rhythmically. I then told him that I would be calling Ian in a while as I wanted to see him dedicated to tickling Stuarts soles and toes using varying intensities of tickle, soft, gentle, playful, erotic, intense and tortuous and he expecting my call as he having been told his job dependent on him delivering the tickles I demanded and it would begin with both feet socked!

I rubbed each foot with my hands and pressed my nose into his soles and sniffed, slowly moving up to his toes as I inhaled, then I ran my nose along his toes, sniffing each of them one at a time. I did exactly the same with his right foot and then I moved on to licking his soles. I licked the length of each of his bare soles, from his heels to the tips of his toes. Stuart's feet tasted so delicious as my tongue flicked around his toes and licked the length of his soles.

"You're not ticklish are you Stuart?" I teased as I sucked on his toes one-by-one, wrapping my lips around them and fellating them, massaging them with my tongue and nibbled on his toes for a while longer, before turning my attention to the tops of his feet which I kissed and licked all over and ran a finger along the sole of his right foot. Stuart instantly flinched and instinctively tried to pull his foot away and began tickling his left foot, my fingers creeping up and down his bare sole smiling as his toes wiggled and his foot flexed. With a single finger, I scratched around the ball of his right foot and underneath his toes and repeated on his left foot! Then I started to tickle both of his feet together, my fingers all over his soles and probing in-between his toes as though gagged Stuart was drowned in overwhelming waves of laughter and struggling against his bonds.

I told him I had him right where I wanted him as I flicked my tongue in between his toes and sucked them and licked every inch of the soles of his feet which I indulged in rubbing, fondling and caressing as I verbally taunted him.

"Oh has Stuart got stinky ticklish feet has he Mmm I think he has, such sweaty big feet and size 13's so unlucky for him that they are so lusted after by his Boss who will have such fun with them daily, in the morning on arrival having him present his socked feet to be smelled, licked and tickled and lunchtime some days seeing how sweaty they've become during working hours and every evening a socked and bare foot examination but let's give Ian a call!"

"Hi Ian, I expect you here in about 30 minutes as arranged, still in your office socks I hope; that's good just checking right then; er yes Ian it will be an all nighter! Good see you in a half hour!"

"Right Stuart so let's get these socks on again and yes why not the shoes too as like to see Ian start from scratch literally! I said ungagging Stuart looking horrified as he realised the ticklish situation he found himself in with no escape begging me to let him go! I smiling and shaking my head!

Last edited:
One of your best so far! I loved the premise and the addition of Ian.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back