• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara at the Zoo

semprini

TMF Novice
If ya'll wouldn't mind helping me out a little. If anybody thinks that this story is worth finishing let me know, I have been working on it for a while and it seems to have lost my interest. But if anyone out there likes it I will finish it (eventually). Thanks.
~ Semprini

Sara at the Zoo

Sara’s day just kept on getting worse. First off she was in on a Sunday, the only day of the week she could call her own. Second she had to clean out the monkey cage, since it was a Sunday the zoo only ran a skeleton crew, which meant she would have to do it all alone.
Sara entered the women’s locker room, where she saw Alice, her co-worker, changing her clothes. “Morning Alice.” She said trying to sound cheerful.
“Morning Sara.” Alice returned. “I know you won’t want to hear this but everyone else is done and leaving.”
“What, you mean I am going to be here all alone?” Sara asked disappointedly.
“Well not completely alone, the security staff is here.” Alice mentioned.
“Yeah great, they are stationed on the other side of the park.” said Sara.
“Just lock up when you are done that’s all, we don’t want any animals to escape.” laughed Alice. “Well, have fun.”
“Goodbye, Alice.” Sara yelled as Alice left.
Sara sighed as she sat down on the wooden bench. She leaned over and unbuckled her sandals, letting her bare feet rest on the cool tile floor. Lifting the latch on her work locker, Sara thought of all the things she would rather do than work. She pulled out her uniform, laid it on a nearby bench, and placed her street clothes on the locker shelf. Sara put on her green, work shorts, which barely covered the top four inches of her thigh. Sara tossed her bra into her locker, as long as she was going to be the only one working she was going to be comfortable. Sara then slipped on her tan, button-up, short-sleeve shirt and tied the lower half of the shirt up snug under her breasts, leaving her stomach open. Only attaching the lowest button allowing for most of her cleavage to be exposed. Sara sat down and put on her low cut, ankle socks, and then laced up her brown leather work boots.
Sara was twenty-four, 5’8”, just graduating from college, she took on her job at the zoo, because of her love of nature and animals. She was very attractive young lady also; her long, black hair flowed down to the middle of her back. Her flawless skin was a light shade of tan from all her outdoor work. Sara’s stomach was flat, and well toned, as was the rest of her body. Her legs were long, and shapely, and her feet were the perfect size for her build, long, and slender.
Sara walked over to a closet to get her cleaning supplies, were she found a note and a pill taped to the door. Sara read the note “Sara will you please give this pill to the newborn in the cage you are cleaning. Thanks. Signed Dr. Smith” as she finished the note she sighed annoyingly “No problem Dr. Smith.” Sara grabbed the pill and her supplies and headed off for the monkey cage.
As soon as she opened the door she knew she was in for a long day of cleaning. She picked up the food scraps and hosed the area down; she cleaned for about four hours. After she had finished she stood back to admire her work. “Spotless.” She said happily. Sara could never understand why it was referred to as a cage; it had a sixty-foot ceiling and spanned about ninety feet from wall to wall. Large trees towered over her head, numerous vines crossing everywhere forming large webs in the tree branches. Rows of large climbing rocks spanned the back wall and ended in a waterfall that trickled through the man-made rivers. Tire swings and other instruments for the monkeys to play on were everywhere. Sara sat on a large, flat, rock and unlaced her boots; she removed her boots and slipped her white cotton socks off her smooth feet. Sara dangled her toes in the cool water of the river. Reclining back onto the rock, Sara flexed her tired, achy, feet in the flowing stream. The soothing sounds of the water moving relaxed her more as she closed her eyes.
Sara looked at her watch, she had been asleep for two hours, and by now the security team was gone and activated the electronic alarm system. Sara dried off her wrinkled feet, applied some tropical scented body lotion, and put on her socks and boots.
Sara cleared out her cleaning supplies, set out some food, and closed the door. She pressed a little button on the wall, which opened the door for the monkeys to come back into the habitat.
“Try to keep it cleaner this time, guys.” She laughed. Reaching into her pocket for her keys she pulled out the vet’s pill.
“Oh man, I almost forgot.” Sara opened the door to the habitat area and called for the newborn monkey. The little monkey ran past her and climbed the largest tree in the area.
“Come on, Simon get down here.” Sara called as the baby monkey sat on a branch watching her.
“I do not want to do this today, Simon.” Sara yelled as she began to climb the tree. Finally reaching the branch about thirty feet off the ground Sara crawled out farther towards Simon. She readjusted her balance to keep from falling as the branch bent under her weight, reached out and grabbed Simon.
“Take your pill, you simian hairball.” Simon snatched the pill, and jumped off to another tree, causing the branch to snap back. Sara could not adjust her weight fast enough and fell towards the ground.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” She screamed as she plummeted towards the cement floor. Suddenly she stopped; Sara looked around to see that she was hanging upside down in a tangled mess of vines.
“Thank you god, thank you.” She squealed excitedly. Sara tried unsuccessfully to lift herself up to the web of vines. Then spying a large branch that she could land on, she tried to pull her feet free. Unable to move her legs even half an inch, she could see numerous rope-like plants wrapped tightly around her slender ankles, and her heavy boots also held her feet in place. Surveying her newfound predicament she was totally trapped and helpless.
“HELP ME! HELP ME! SOMEBODY!!” Sara bellowed hoping for help; no one came.
After another minute of yelling, Sara felt something peculiar at her feet, she looked up to see Simon milling around her feet, he was untying her left boot.
“What are you doing up there leave that alone.” She hollered and tried to move her feet away. Simon kept at his work finally unlacing her boot. Simon began tugging on the boot. Sara could feel it starting to give, and finally slip off her wriggling foot. Before she could say anything Simon was working on the right boot. After unlacing the right boot, he started to pull it off. Sara felt this boot was a little tighter, but ultimately felt that one come off also. But this time the sock slid half way off her foot. Simon pushed both of the boots onto the floor far below. Turning his attention back to Sara’s squirming feet, Simon played with the sock that was dangling on Sara’s trapped, helpless foot.
“Simon stop that, leave me alone.” Sara bellowed.
Simon ignored her commands and continued examining her foot. Simon then slipped his finger under the sock lightly grazing Sara’s skin. Sara yelped and jerked her foot causing her sock to fall to the floor, and Simon to jump back on the branch.
“Ahhh! Don’t do that!” Sara ordered as the little monkey looked down at her hanging body. After a few minutes Simon returned to his study of Sara’s writhing feet, he began to wriggle his little digits over the tender flesh of Sara’s foot.
“NNNNOOOO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SSSSSTTTTTAAAAAAHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPP IT NNNNNOOOOWWWW!” screamed Sara. But Simon only continued to lightly tickle Sara’s foot swirling his ten fingers around her creamy sole. The tickling sensations penetrated Sara’s foot electrifying the sensitive nerves under her toes, Sara continued to scream wildly. To her relief the tickling stopped, as Sara regained her breath she looked up to see Simon eyeing her right foot.
“Simon, no stay away from my feet.” But Simon was already teasing her tender sole, Sara did all she could to stifle the giggles caused by the tickling. Simon began to slowly pull on the toe of Sara’s sock

I know it’s been years since this was posted, but it’s worth a shot. You should definitely finish this story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back