• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayley - The Official First Date! (M/F, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 1 here, Part 2 here.

Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback so far. Still getting back into the swing of things so bear with me if new entires don't come along as fast as they used to. As always any comments, thoughts etc very gratefully received!

The idea had been to go out on our first official date sometime on Saturday but that had somewhat fallen by the wayside. Partially as it was freezing cold, sleeting and generally not nice outside but mostly because every time one of us would try to be the adult and get out of bed the other would inevitably pull them back under the covers for another round. As ordering in a slightly dodgy takeout didn’t really seem like a fitting start to our relationship we both agreed that, as Hayley was busy seeing family on the Sunday, we’d do a proper date the next weekend.

Unfortunately we got a tad, uh, distracted after that so it wasn’t until I was grabbing my shoes on Sunday morning that we realised we hadn’t actually planned anything. Hayley acted quickly to resolve the tricky situation by asking me to surprise her. Surprise someone I’d met less than a week ago, had spent less than 48 hours with (and most of that was, frankly, fucking each other senseless or sleeping), knew very little about but definitely wanted to impress with something special. Riiiiight…..

As she headed upstairs to grab a handbag I gave the living room a proper once-over. A couple of bookcases against the far wall held a mix of books, blu-rays, CD’s and assorted nick nicks but there was a certain geeky theme running through all of it. The music was all over the map, though maybe tending a bit towards rock and metal. A couple of travel guides caught my eye, as did several large format photography books but then I heard her coming back down stairs and figured my time was well and truly up.

By the time I got home my time with Hayley was definitely catching up. Hungry, tired and nursing a body aching from head to foot I really wanted to grab a bath and go to bed despite it being barely midday. First though I wanted to try and find some inspiration for that date. While there were some gigs and comedy shows on nothing was really jumping out at me and, perhaps influenced by my aching muscles, I wanted something a bit more sedate. Hmm, sedate… that wasn’t a bad idea at all. A few clicks of the mouse later and we were all set.

The next week crawled by but a mix of work and previous commitments conspired to keep us from doing more than talking on the phone or online. I’d sent her details on where to meet downtown but had purposely used an underground station as the meeting place so I could, as she’d asked, surprise her. In the meantime Tina was insisting on at least some of the sordid details but she had such a big grin on her face as she teased me about it that I didn’t really mind. Considering how I’d met Hayley I didn’t really have much room for objections when it came to Tina asking questions.

Amazingly enough everything went smoothly on the day and we met up right where we’d planned to. She slid her arm around mine and we wandered down a few backstreets to try and avoid the worst of the London crowds. Thankfully my navigation was spot on and when we popped back onto the main street we were directly opposite the Electric Cinema.

“Well this is different..” Hayley said, assessing the old fashioned front of the small cinema tucked between shops on one side and a restaurant on the other. “What are we seeing?”

Okay, time to find out if I’d guessed right… “Well… as Rogue One just came out it seems rude not to give Disney some much needed custom.”

She shot me a quizzical glance. “Sci-fi as a first date?”

“No, sci-fi as background to a first date and seeing as how you have most of the Star Wars Legends novels front and centre in your collection…”

She laughed and squeezed my arm, pulling me a little closer in the process. “Nicely done you sneaky bastard.”

“Oh I’m not done with the surprises just yet…”

We headed inside and Hayley giggled and shook her head as she saw the auditorium for the first time. A high curving ceiling and an actual red velvet curtain over the screen set the atmosphere nicely but the lines of deep red leather armchairs were something she’d never seen in a cinema before. She grinned as I showed her to our seats in the back row and she found a wide leather sofa big enough for two people to curl up on. There were three of them set back a little from the rows in front and we settled into the middle one.

“Very nice, I’m impressed!” She said sliding up next to me and putting an arm around my shoulders. “I could get used to this!”

In response I handed her the cinema menu. “You’re… you’re kidding? They have a menu for popco.. wait, this is a full menu, like, a restaurant menu?”

“Yeah, they’re linked to the restaurant next door so you order and they bring the food to your seat. It’s why we’re here an hour before showtime.”

“So dinner and a movie while curled up together and waited on hand and foot?”

“Pretty much, yeah.”

“Fair enough, you definitely win the first date sweepstakes.”

Over the next hour we chatted about, well, about all the little things you do when you’re getting to know someone. How her week had been, why I’d been stuck in work late on Wednesday, Hayley seeing her parents the weekend before and getting embarrassed when her dad had created a scene over lunch… The time flew by and an exceptionally decent meal didn’t hurt either. By the time the lights dimmed for the inevitable adverts before the film we were relaxed and comfortable in our red leather nest. Hayley had even slipped out of her shoes because, according to her anyway, she didn’t want to get anything on the sofa if she curled up. Personally I thought it was mainly to tease me with her sock-covered feet pressed against my leg. Not that I was complaining of course! Glancing around I saw the cinema had filled up pretty much to capacity. All except…

“That’s funny…” Hayley said, twisting her neck to look to her left. “This place is packed but we’re the only ones in the sofas.”

“Not that funny…” I replied, carefully reaching to my hip pocket and palming the contents. “I wanted to make sure we had some privacy so booked them too.”

“Oooh.” She purred the words into my ear and I shivered as she sent nerves sparking down my back. “Now what would we need privacy for in the back row?”

I moved quickly, before she had a chance to react. With a barely audible click and a brief moment of squirming Hayley suddenly had both wrists cuffed together behind her back. She mewed a gentle protest and threw me a questioning look.

“Surprise…” I whispered and now it was her turn to shiver. “Do try not to draw any attention, I’d hate to have to explain why you were restrained to the ushers.”

She sighed, slightly theatrically in my opinion, and shifted around so she ended up curled up next to me, her head resting on my shoulder, feet tucked under her and her bound hands down at the small of her back. To anyone glancing in our direction we looked just like any other new couple out on a date. Which, now that I thought about it, I guess we were. Granted most new couples probably aren’t playing with bondage in public but you never know!

For the fest few minutes I just held her close, my arm around her, fingers resting lightly on her side and hip. Again I was struck by her warmth, how just being this close to her seemed to spark something inside me and dim the rest of the world around us. Even over the roar of the soundtrack I could just about make out the soft sound of her breathing. I could happily have stayed like that forever, I really could. The softness of her body against mine, every tiny motion and movement calling to me and her scent wrapping around us both. Of course that would have been a nearly criminal waste of good handcuffs…

Very gently I let my fingers start gliding over her tight white t-shirt, goosing her ribs with a ghostly touch. Lost in the dark and focused on the film it took Hayley a few seconds to react to this subtle stimulation and the first hint I had was a tiny, almost inaudible giggle as she squirmed slightly. I let my fingers wander a little, just enough to sweep around her side and back to the edge of her stomach. Again the giggle, the squirm and a tiny adjustment in her position.

For the next ten, maybe twenty minutes I kept up the subtle stimulation, trying to let my touch wander as far as possible without making it too obvious what I was up to. There was no doubt it tickled but I could just about keep it below a point Hayley would really notice as she kept her focus on the film. If anything I suspect I was probably torturing myself more than her from the effort needed to resist making her scream and howl with laughter right there and then.

As the first act came to a close I decided the time had come to up the stakes a bit. Resting my hand over her ribs I goosed her sides, looking for a more substantial reaction this time round. Hayley immediately stiffened and I heard her bite back a gasp. She glanced up at me and whispered urgently into my ear.

“Are you trying to get us kicked out?”

I smiled and returned the whisper: “No, I’m trying to give you a first date to remember. Just keep quiet, try not to move too much and everything will be fine.”

“You bastard… I’m going to get you back for this, just you wait!” I had no doubt that she would, in fact I was looking forward to it! Right now though I had work to do. “Just watch the movie dear.” I teased as my hand started to work her side again.

With Hayley tucked next to me there was only so far my hand could reach and bringing the other into the action would have been a little too obvious. Not that it mattered really, I could cover everything from her neck down, if I stretched a bit, to her waist and that gave me plenty of options. Starting with her ribs again I squeezed and poked at her side, mixing soft and firm touches, trying to keep her guessing. With my arm over her shoulders I could feel her twitching away from the ticklish sensations but with her hands tied behind her there wasn’t much she could do to stop me.

I brought my hand up and started to scratch and stoke her armpit. She tried to clamp her arm to her side but my fingers were already where they needed to be so all she really did was secure them in place. The twitching became full blown shaking now and I suspected she couldn’t take too much of this without having to fight the urge to laugh. I listened as closely as I could and at the first hint of a squeak moved my hand to stroke down her neck and shoulder. The shake became a full-body shiver and she tried to pull away but there wasn’t anywhere to go.

Again I paid very close attention and as I heard a muffled ‘eeep’ moved my hand again, this time to her breast. Lazily I let my fingers run across the gentle curve of flesh, circling her nippled and letting my fingernails tickle away through the thin cotton. The change this time was almost immediate as her breath caught in her throat and I could hear what almost sounded like panting from beside me. The soft moan that escaped her lips was my cue and, pausing only to pinch her already-hard nipple my hand dropped away down her stomach, circling and swirling as it went. Her shoulder muscles tensed and she sucked in her breath… which actually made things worse as she tensed her stomach muscles and my wandering fingers needed no encouragement.

The signal this time was a quiet ‘garck’ and I stretched out to glide the pads of my fingers along her waist, the tiniest hint of warm flesh meeting me as her t-shirt untucked slightly from her fight to stay still.

Over the next hour I repeated that trip a dozen times. Each time I got a little harder, made things a little more intense. Hayley squirmed next to me and as things got worse for her she started resorting to muttered threats, then promises and even her best puppy dog eyes. The last one might have worked but in the dark cinema I didn’t get the full effect and held my nerve. Each circuit has moved her t-shirt up a bit so now I had a band of flat, toned creamy smooth skin available to torment between her waist and the bottom of her navel. I could also clearly smell her excitement wafting around us so was fairly sure I was doing something right.

“Okay… okay stop!” Hayley whispered urgently as my fingers returned to her breast again. I slowed, stopped tickling but left my hand cupped around her. “Seriously, I’m going to scream in a second if you keep going!”

“But I like hearing you scream.” I pointed out, fingers pinching roughly at her nipple. She gasped and groaned loud enough that it was a good job the other sofas weren’t in use.

“So… stop now, come back to my place and you can make me scream all night long!” She writhed when she said it, her ass ending up almost in my lap and her bound hands rested on my stomach.

“Really?” I whispered. “And how would you like me to do that?”

She twisted her head around to find my ear and in a husky, urgent voice replied: “Tie me up, tickle me until I beg for mercy, spank me until I beg for tickling then fuck me until I squirt all over that wonderful cock.” It was the first time I’d heard her like this and I damn near came there and then. “Do whatever the fuck you want while I suck your brain out through your dick and film the whole fucking thing while you’re about it.”

The fantasy world she built with just those few lines was so vivid I could practically taste her pussy but… still… “Tempting but if you’re like that now just think what you’ll offer when I’ve had my way with these lovely feet!”

With a start she realised her twisting had put both sock-clad feet within easy reach and I’d already grabbed them to stop her easily pulling away. Of course I hadn’t thought she might return the favour and I was suddenly aware of a tight grip clutching my cock through my trousers.

“Alright… a deal then.” She growled, clearly horny as hell. “Until the credits roll you tickle my feet, I jack you off and the first one to make a sound or cum loses.”

“And to the winner…?”

“All of the above plus the loser gets fucked in the ass.” That one had me silent for a minute and she chuckled under her breath. “What, scared of having someone inside you for a chMMMF.”

Her taunt was cut off as I scraped fingernails down first one sole then the other. “Actually that’s kind of a fantasy of mine, especially when it’s a gorgeous redhead doing it.”

No more words, no more wasted time. On screen the film was clearly in its dying stages although neither of us knew how long exactly it had to go. I let my fingers fly on her soles, scraping up and down, swirling around and generally looking for every ticklish spot I could find. Hayley bounced her hips up and down in my lap and turned slightly to bury her face in my shoulder. Normally I’d have considered that cheating but feeling her writhe against me with the effort of keeping quiet was so erotic I really didn’t want to complain.

Besides a few seconds later it was all I could do not to groan in pleasure myself as her bound hands found my cock again and started to squeeze and tug as best she could under the circumstances. Her best was pretty fucking good and within a minute I could feel that familiar urge that meant I was getting close to the edge. Desperate for a distraction I started flicking my fingertips against her soles and at each flick Hayley reacted like she was being shot. Her body jerked and her hands would suddenly grip hard for a second before relaxing between flicks. My body relaxed slightly, pulling back from release just in time but it was obviously a temporary relief as even her squeezing was enough to slowly start building pressure again.

Deciding to go for broke I tucked my fingertips into the top of a sock and pulled. Suddenly Hayley found herself with a bare right foot and I wasted no time in taking advantage. Scrabbling away, worming my fingers between her toes and generally doing every evil, ticklish, sadistic thing I could think of I was rewarded by her breasts heaving as she wriggled and danced in my lap, lips and eyes closed tightly as she tried to hold back laughter.

Clearly spurred on by her own desperation she managed to get a solid grip on me again and started working my cock furiously. Now it was my turn to try and keep quiet, to fight my suddenly treacherous body once again. It was, clearly, a futile gesture though as Hayley already knew me too well. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls as everything tightened up. I could feel her writhing against me, practically biting me to keep quiet. I could feel the wonderfully soft skin of her sole beneath my fingers as I dove back between the toes one last time. I could feel myself teeter on the edge…

The familiar blast of the main Star Wars theme rang out through the cinema and we both looked up in frozen surprise. The end credits were rolling. The bet was over and neither of us had won… or lost. Reality bled back in as we saw the first few people rise from their seats and I helped her back to a more natural position on the sofa. She stayed curled up though, her legs across my lap and hiding my obvious erection, her bare right foot tucked by my side. As carefully as I could I undid the handcuffs and pocketed them quietly, handing her back her sock from my side of the sofa as I did so.

As the credits rolled we managed to pull ourselves back together into at least vaguely presentable shape and once the house lights came up we made our way out to the street. We walked slowly back towards the tube still lost in our own little world. Suddenly Hayley reached out and pushed me back against a wall, kissing me hard and seemingly without a care in the world.

“You… god do you have any idea what you… there is no fucking way I’m waiting until we get back to… “ She could barely form words as she quickly looked around the small square we were in. “You’d better still have those handcuffs!” she growled as she grabbed my hand and led me across the street towards a tall white building marked “Notting Hill Hotel”. Not that she needed to, I’d have followed her anywhere at that moment! Still, as first dates go I’d say this one was a resounding success!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back