• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Greg! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Are your feet ticklish Greg? I asked the troublesome skinhead who had let me down twice and as his Parole Officer had the power to report this to the police and it would mean a custodial sentence! The 19 yr old 6'1" skinhead hadn't expected this question from me but he had no choice but to obey me or face the consequences and knew it and I had told him I wanted fun with him and knew for his habit though straight he let guys suck him or he fucked them and he thinking I wanted this kind of fun with him!

At my place I had insisted he strip to socks and briefs and had smiled as he had been busy unlacing his cherry red 20 hole D.M.'s and the right one off told him to get the left one off as discreetly whilst admiring the right one I had a look inside to read size 45 and a sniff making my dick harden as I asked Greg if he wanted a beer and in the kitchen added the tab to get him buzzed and the left boot off he chilled and was soon feeling whoozy as intended as I told him it was time for the fun to begin and he now easily compliant and on the bed on his back calling me kinky as I secured his wrists and then ankles together and smiling back at him nodded and secured the blindfold.

I then had posed the initial question to him and seeing him flinch on the bed answered my inquiry and I then got the scissors and snipped his briefs and pulled them off him and told him even flacid he was a big boy guessing him 7" or so when erect and circumsised he was helpless and vulnerable and stayed quiet and suppose he expecting my mouth on his dick perhaps! Instead he didn't answer the question but one foot and then the other flexed as I very gently with one finger traced the outline of them in the dingy white socks smiling seeing his toes wiggle.

"Greg I asked you a question; Are your feet ticklish but it should have been how ticklish are your feet Mmmm feet that smell like feet trapped in those boots so very warm and moist!" I said taunting him as each foot was placed either side of my nose so the undersides of his socked toes were pressed against my face and I stuck my nose right against his toes to prove it and he hated it yelling

"What the fuck are you doing, this is sick just leave my feet the fuck alone!"

In response I pressed my nose harder against the toes of both socked feet and told him to remember I could stop and instead deal with him officially breaking his parole arrangement and not one but twice and report his substance usage and Greg knew I could and I reminded him that he had been compliant with coming back to my place for some fun to keep my silence and I heard him breathe deeply as again he knew he had done.

"I thought you were going to give me head or vice verse!" he said and I told him that I had never said so and told him what got my dick hard was getting to grips with a pair of feet that smelled like feet and playing with them and his size 45's mine to enjoy but if he had a problem with that then he knew the alternative as his behaviour was in danger of putting my job on the line so to decide and he stayed silent! A good looking lad he would be popular fresh meat in jail and something he knew himself, he didn't need me teling him it!

I began to rub both socked feet, massaging the soles and toes so sweaty and damp and horny from their smell seeing the imprints of his toes in the socks I was going to milk this session with Greg Hudson and get my kicks doing it and asked him if guys he'd hustled for had ever played with his feet and he told me no way as he hated his feet touched and I guessed why and told him that I guessed they were ticklish as I stared at them still massaging but not tickling them. I kept my face close to them sensing his obvious shock and nervousness that I was fixated on them both as leaning into them I gave each foot a deep sniff and he shook feeling my hands on his feet as even not intentionally tickling him, they being very sensitive feet and clearly not something he was accustomed to happening and having to deal with which made it all the more exciting for me! I leaning by his feet told him to push his soles into my face unless he wanted to be coerced into doing so and he could guess how that would be achieved and obviusly something he wanted to avoid from happening, Greg shoved both socked soles into my face and as told pressed and held them there! I really sniffed the warm and sweaty socked feet of the lad 20 yrs my junior and intermixed this with rubbing them both.

"Mmmm you know Greg these socked feet smell so raunchy but I wonder how ripe they taste so how about you feeding me your socked toes, right foot first and guess you know I'm not asking, I'm telling so when you're ready lift your foot a little and feed me but I will count to 3! I got to 2 and mouth open I could see hesitantly he lifting his right foot imagining how sickened he felt being so easily controlled and minipulated as in my moth I began sucking on his toes through the sock and then licked each socked toe individually and then licked the socked sole before telling him I wanted his left foot and repeated the same actions on that. I told him as well as having a raunchy scent, his feet tasting awesome even in his socks but adding teasingly how his feet must be pretty dirty and need cleaning and a thorough tongue bath!

"Pleeeeze C'mon Joe pleeeze do something else noot my feet please just not my feeeet!" Greg pleaded

"Sssh Greg it's just between us, you and me and these feet, these awesome feet, virgin untouched feet fated for foot-rape!" I peeled off both sweat and saliva dampened dingy white sweatsocks saying for me nothing got me harder than the bare feet of a young man and especially a guy with hopelessly ticklish feet knowing how vulnerable and helpless he felt once his bare feet were exposed and sure that Greg was no exception! I told him I had often imagined what his feet looked like in his DM boots and socks, feet I was now looking at and that they were a gorgeous pair of feet, more appealing than I had been expecting and miled thinking this being jist the kind of information that Greg had no wanted to hear! Both feet were prefect for teasing! I told him I was going to tickling every inch of both of his feet mercilessly and sucking on his toes and licking them and his soles, nibbling on every toe, touching both athletic looking feet constantly and relentlessly awakening every nerve ending in his feet and my tongue lickling really lickled!

I then demonstrated this for Greg making him squrim as I licked and sucked each individual toe ignoring his moans making sure every toe was saliva lubed and tasting them and then spaced each toe with my fingers and licked in between them all which really got to Greg who shook on the bed as I taunted him to lie still and take it like a man not a pussy boy and smiled to myself imagining how this being said would anger him, a skinhead who had a criminal reputation but knew he would be too humiliated and embarrassed to speak about happening and had a surprise for him whch would secure his silence! I told him that about two weeks ago he had hustled a client called Ed Wood the C.E.O. of the clothing retail company and not for the first time and not the kind of information he, meaning Greg wanted publicly known on the street! Greg knew it being pointless to ask me how I knew it and he didn't!

I ran a finger up the sole of his nicely shaped right foot and loved seeing his long toes curl reflexively to try to avoid the ticklish sensation but a futile effoert as his toes wiggled wildly and the right foot secured he helpless as I ran five fingers stroked up and down the bare sole from his heel to toes and he was tormented beyond his endurance! I sadistically alternated from one foot to the other and told him his feet getting sweatier and smellier! I lickled each foot heels to toes and sucked every to individually and loved the involuntary reactions as having laughed loudly since the licklish assault began his toes splayed and clenched as his feet flexed in the tight bondge and secured to gether I stopped to give him a break and catch his breath but told him to rub his feet together sinced they were secured together just to amuse me!

I then moved from his feet to his upper body and lightly stroked both of his nipples with the tip of the feather I use to tease and torment guys and ran the tip lightly inside each exposed armpit making him squirm and giggle but too loudly as this was not a vicious tickling assault, this was a teasing and taunting tickle and from his armpits ran the feather along the inside of each thigh and then caressed his balls with it and suddenly his dick as he squrimed and cursed!

"Fuck Joe this is sick you pervy bastard fuck get off me shiiiitahhahahaha!" I had run the fingers of my right hand along the sole of his right foot and told him to put up and shit up or there would be a ticklish vengeance taken on his feet and Greg nodded as his feet tickled was truly unbearable for him!

I continued lightly running the feather along the shaft of his dick soon hardening and caressing his balls with it which teased him to fuck as intended! His dick hardened and lengthened as the feather titliation successfully aroused him so he was soon fully erect and was throbbing and I then licked his nipples sensually and ran my fingers over his dick and licked in each armpit saying I was loving the sweaty taste of his body and his pits smelled manly and told him I was going to edge the fuck out of him and eventually he'd shoot his pent up load as then his feet would be perfect to tickle torture as they'd both be horribly hypersensitive and saying this was stroking his hardened nipples and licking and lightly nibbling them as he moaned and decided then that he needed gagging and secured the duct tape to his mouth!

"Oh yes and now Greg get ready to be pleasured in unimaginable ways but remember I have not forgotten your feet, your awesome feet which smell so raunchy and taste so ripe and are so unbearably ticklish but let's keep them warm" and saying this I replaced Greg's socks! Socks on I could not resist one suck on the socked toes of each foot and nibbling them and gaining the perfect reaction as instantly his feet flexed violently.

Then I very gently caressed his inner thighs with my fingers not the feather and moved up to caresss Greg's balls and ultimately stroked the hardened shaft of his dick saying he was accustomed to guys doing this as it throbbed but the difference being not as teasingly and tormentingly as I would be playing with him and licking one finger ran it over the piss slit of the head of his dick and another licked finger stroking his nipples which I nibbled as his head went from side to side on the pillows as he moaned and being gagged only moaning this adding to his feelings of frustration as using the feather again I lightly stroked his balls and the shaft of his dick and flicked it over his nipples and drew it in his armpits and stroked up n' down and up n' down his dick and along the inner thighs of the lad until pre-cum showed itself and then leaning over the head of his dick, I licked it off which really made him shudder and teased him I knew he wanted his dick sucked and instead licked his nipples and armpits and saw his socked toes wiggling and socked feet flexing and told him I was glad he was moving his feet and getting them both warmer and sweatier for me as this was very considerate and thoughtful of him which made him curse me but muffled now, a waste of time and energy I suggested he keep for dealing with having his feet tortured by me!

I then focused on his dick and alternated between stroking it with the feather and my fingers and giving it a suck to really turn up the heat and increase his sense of frustration which it did very successfully. I soon having Greg moaning and groaning as he was desperate to come but something I made sure he would be kept edged to do! I maintained the feather ministrations to his balls ball and continued featherine the sensitive surface of the head of his dick supplementary oral licks when appropriate and again denial of this pleasurable sensation for him; well more so than my tickling assault of his feet and soon more pre-cum evident I stroked his dick and then let him shudder with frustration before then again teasing his dick with playful and gentle touches! His dick was so hard now and I leaned over and blew warm air on it and immediately saw it react in feverish excitement and told him so and saying that he had to be feeling so frustrated but adding patience is a virtue!

Greg's curses and protests muffled but very real being denied orgasm! Simply enough achieved devastatingly and very effectively keeping Greg anxious for climax and delivering slow strokes and then fast strokes and then reverting to slow strokes with no relief, no break to them until I decided and then oiled my hands and with my lubricated right hand pumped his dick furiously, no feeling or finesse deliberately! Having moaned desperate for me to touch, stroke and caress, lick and suck his dick rewarded with it happening and after torment lasting a while Greg shot his spunk and I immediately then washed my hands of the oil lubrication and mocked the fact that Greg hates, really can't stand and can't tolerate being tickled on his feet as very lightly I stroked both socked soles.

I then again pressed my face to the socked soles facing me and deeply inhaled the rich smell of his feet and telling Greg they having a really addictive smell which had my dick rock hard so he could forget my spending a little time with his feet if he had any thoughts or hopes of it and instead began to very lightly stroke each socked sole from toes to heels hearing albeit muffled he begging me to stop as he laughed but told him that his laughter was all the encouragment I needed to carry on and make a good job of delivering him a ticklish foot workout to remember and increased the speed of the stroking as I told him I was finding out the most sensitive areas of his feet which would take a while to determine but his laughter was enormously helpful to me!

“Pleeeeeeeeease ahahahhahahaha!" Greg begged breathlessly "ahahhaha noohahaha iiiiiitttt tiiiiicckles sooo muchhahahaha!"

I was cruel and relentless increasing speed and pressure of my tormenting fingers on the soles of Greg's socked feet and all the while inhaling Greg's foot aroma deeply repeating that their personal scent of his sweaty feet appealed greatly to me and his being the first genuine skinhead's feet ever enjoyed by me and saying ever since being his Parole Officer for the last year had often jerked off imagining getting to grips with them and now both feet within my grasp and socked and as they would soon be bare, both mine to toy with and indulging in a light ticklish stroking of each sole and catching him off guard seeing his toes wiggling, saying how I especially anticipated punishing him with justifiable and positively ruthless tickle torture of both feet just inches from my face and almost touching my nose which meant his foot smell was permeating my nostrils! Then I told Greg it was playtime and peeled both socks off and there were a really sensitive pair of feet, size 45 feet all mine to enjoy in all ways I wanted and danced my fingers all over both newly bared soles as Greg's toes wiggled and clenched as Greg's laughter escalated and he laughed uncontrollably as the intensity of the tickling sensations were proving to be too much for Greg who I presumed expected my sympathy but told him that if so, he was out of luck!

I then lifted Greg's left foot a little and gently licked the top of his toes and then took the mouthful of all five toes of his left foot in my mouth and sucked and licked and nibbled them savouring their warmth and sweaty taste which I told him was pretty salty so were toes to savour and repeated this action with the toes of his right foot! This exercise evidentially proving to me that his feet were impossibly licklish as though gagged Greg's laughter instantaneous and he shaking on the bed as a result!

“NO…NO Hahahahahahhahahahahaaha I can’t take this shiitahahahahahaahhahaahahahahha stooop ahhahahaha!"

I continued licking along the soles of each foot in turn and began with the sole of Greg's right foot and licked the balls of his feet and under his toes and along his arches to his toes which again I sucked and nibbled and then spaced his toes and licked in between them all and next his the toes on his left foot were afforded the same oral treat from me, sucking and licking his toes, all ten toes so alternating between both feet really exciting me! A mixture of the action on my part and the immediate reaction on his making it so hot for me to do and I feasted on Greg's feet so indulged in long and hard licks along the soles of his feet as I had a hunger for them that needed satisfying as I told him, sucking on Greg's two big toes simultaneously saying they tasted as good as they smelled and saturating both of his feet in saliva! Then raking both hands up n' down his soft soles which tickled him intensely as my fingers easily slid over the length of his feet and his verbal reaction was so enticing for me to continue! If he had enjoyed it happening then the buzz I got would not have been the same!

"HAHAHAHAHFUUUCCKKKAHAHAHHAHFUUCCKKKKKAAHAHHAHANOOONOOOOSSTTOOPPPPHAHAHHAHAPLEEEZEHAHAHHA!

I told him he was being punished and traced the lines on his soles with my fingers and repeated this teasing technique over and over again saying he really ought not to be so ticklish and then things would be much easier on him and mocked him adding but somebody's ticklish and licklish and again began lickling the sole of one foot and then the other and suckling on his toes and delivering his feet sensation overloads of massaging and licking and tickling each vulnerable foot and finding spidering along his feet delivered chaotic and merciless efficient tickling sensations which sweated up his feet which tasted, salty and so appealing!

"HAHAHHAAPLLLEASSEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOAHAHHAAHAHAMOOREEEEAHAHHAHAHAPPLLEASSEEEEEAHHAHAHAHA!”

My wicked and experienced tongue licking up and down the length of his feet easily dominated by me and slipping my tongue in between every one of his ten toes, sucking on the toes and licking in between them again and again and stopping to deeply breathe in Greg's euphoric foot smell which proved intoxicating to me! Using the sonicare all over his soles and toes proving being a lot of fun and saw him experiencing a whole new level of horrific ticklish hell! As I pried his toes back and slid the tiny bristles in between his toes told him they really ought to market electric tootbrushes as being highly effective tickling tools and hre also learned the wicked tickling the quill of a feather delivers drawn the length of a pair of ticklish soles but what I most enjoyed was lickling Greg's feet and spent a few hours orally enjoying them as he knows I will do again if he breaks parole again and to date he hasn't but I am sure he will sooner or later and his licklish, ticklish feet will be mine again to enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi and thanks but I am with someone and very content and happy, this is a just an on - line past time for me to engage in doing! I am monogomous!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back