• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayley - An interrogation (FM/F ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Under normal circumstances your girlfriend staring at you lying down with a half naked and very pretty blonde struggling in your ams would be a less than ideal situation. It’s the sort of thing that no amount of fast talking is likely to get you out of and the best you can hope for is not to get kicked in the balls too hard as she heads for the door. Thankfully for me, this wasn’t a normal situation and Hayley was surveying the scene with a wicked smile, playful malice dancing in her eyes. Even in our brief time together I already knew that look well and almost felt sorry for our victim as Hayley knelt at her side…

It had started a week earlier when I’d come back from my ‘first’ date with Hayley. Tired, walking slightly gingerly and with a permanent satisfied grin etched onto my face it was a pretty safe bet the date had gone well. That and it was now Sunday night and I’d left the house on Saturday morning. That was probably a pretty big clue as well. James was away seeing friends in Leeds and I’d thought I may get the house to myself to wind down and get back to the boring, bland regular life that happened when Hayley wasn’t around.

To my surprise however Tina was curled up in an armchair, a mug of hot chocolate next to her and thoroughly engrossed in a book. So engrossed, in fact, she didn’t seem to realise I was back until I actually walked into the room causing her to jump. Slightly embarrassed she decided to cover by going on the offensive.

“Well that must have been one hell of a first date!”

“What on earth makes you say that?”

“Oh let’s see… you look like the cat who ate several dozen canaries, you seem to be limping and most first dates aren’t measured in days.”

“Very observant.” I collapsed into another chair and stifled a groan. Tina caught it anyway and laughed.

“Not sure the NHS covers this sort of thing, you might want to go private!”

I shrugged and, figuring that a little retaliation was in order, let a slightly smug grin settle on my lips. “Nah, Hayley’s very good at making sure she doesn’t break her toys.”

Tina leaned across and quickly poked me in the ribs. Instinctively I squirmed and winced as tired muscles protested at the sudden movement. “Really? Looks like she cut it fine to me.”

“Technically not broken so yes, really.”

“I give it a week, two at most.”

“Then it’ll be a good couple of weeks…” Realising I was starting to take root I forced my reluctant body back onto its feet.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Uh… bathroom? More specifically, for an hour long soak in the bath. Preferably with bubbles if you haven’t used up the entire bottle.”

“Oh no, come on, details! You can’t just act smug and not say anything.”

“Can. Will. Am.” I replied, heading for the long, torturous ascent up the 19 steps to the landing.

I’d assumed that’d be the end of it but to my surprise Tina kept bugging me for a blow-by-blow recap. Now, granted, we’d known each other for years and had on occasion even messed around when we were both single and bored. Certainly we’d both teased the other from time to time with stories of depravity that may possibly have happened at some point. But there’d always been a clear line and if either of us declined to share then the topic was usually dropped. Not this time though. Every morning for the next week I got a full blown interrogation over breakfast with a follow up grilling when we were both back from work in the evening.

On the Thursday night Tina was heading out for the three hour drive back to see her parents on the south coast for a long weekend. As she put the last bits and pieces into her bag she glanced up, saw me and grinned wickedly in my direction.

“So come on, tell me something to keep me entertained on the road.”

“I… Tina, why the hell are you pushing me on this so damn hard?”

She paused and, to my amazement, I saw a blush creep over her cheeks. I don’t think I’d ever seen her embarrassed in my life and yet…

“Well…” She almost stammered the words and I saw, I dunno, something flit across her face as if she’d wanted to say something else then changed her mind. “Well I did introduce you two, hell I practically stripped her for you, it’d be nice to get a thank you for that.”

I eyed her for a moment. Something definitely wasn’t adding up here… “That’s it?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, in that case… thank you.”

“You.. seriously? You’re seriously going to pull a lame joke like that on me?”

“Yep.”

She glowered at me and again I felt like there was something she wasn’t telling me. I decided to try and push her a bit to see where she’d take things.

“Don’t you have to be going?”

Her blush deepened and I wondered if it was anger at my less than subtle attempt to end the conversation or further embarrassment.

“As it happens, yes, but this isn’t over.” So saying she grabbed her bag and stormed out to her car.

The conversation continued to bug me all through the following day and on into the evening when Hayley came round. Originally we’d planned on heading into town for a meal but a cold snap had settled over most of the country and neither of us really wanted to brave it when there was a nice warm couch and a big fleece blanket right here. I raided the fridge and knocked together a halfway decent stack of burritos for dinner. As we munched through them I mentioned to Hayley that Tina had been acting strange and what she was asking about.

“Huh… that’s weird.” She replied clearly working something through in her mind.

“What’s weird?”

“Well I was going to say the same thing to you. She’s been calling me pretty much every day asking the same sort of thing.”

“If you don’t mind me asking has she ever asked you that before?”

“Well… yeah, actually, we have had some, uh, interesting conversations. You?”

“Yes, and just so you know it’s been a more than just talk on occasions.”

Hayley laughed, reached over and kissed me before replying. “It’s okay, I know you two have been fuck buddies before. Hell, as we’re doing confessions, I may have had a pretty good idea of what you were like in bed before we made that bet.”

“Really?” It wasn’t my snappiest comeback but I was genuinely surprised by her admission.

“Yep, she’d been… let’s just say you came highly recommended.”

“Five stars, would fuck again?”

Hayley dropped a hand to my crotch and squeezed my rapidly hardening cock. “Oh six at least.” She purred, sliding up to wrap herself around me. “Maybe seven. You, love, were seriously underrated.”

Perhaps unsurprisingly the evening melted away as we passed the time like new lovers tend to. The evening stretched to Saturday, then to Sunday and it was only when we were lying in bed on Sunday afternoon, physically exhausted from the last 48 hours, that we came back to Tina’s insistent questioning.

“You know…” Hayley said, lazily running a finger over my chest. “I think we should get to the bottom of Tina’s curiosity. Aside from anything else constant questioning over how many new uses we found for a spatula is going to get really irritating.”

“You have a point. Also should i be worried about the spatula?”

A laugh and she gently slapped her hand against my thigh. “Nah, you’ve got much prettier and more effective toys to play with. So any ideas?”

“We could just ask?”

“Didn’t you do that?”

“Well… yes.”

“And?”

“And… I think she lied to me.”

“So we’ll have to make her talk then.”

“You do remember who we’re talking about here right? That’s not going to be particularly easy.”

“Oh I think we can manage to give her the proper incentive.”

Tina’s trip ran until Monday evening so we had plenty of time to finalise the plot. Sure enough, once she was back the questioning started up again but with a bit more subtlety this time round. Not that it mattered, we were both intrigued by the mystery and wanted to get to the bottom of it.

Wednesday evening rolled round and the moment Tina had headed to her regular gym session I gave Hayley a call. As she drove over I asked - okay, bribed - James to give me some time alone in the house. As he knew Hayley was coming round he jumped to the obvious conclusion and happily agreed to trade a night of free drinks for my privacy. I suspect if he knew what we were planning it might have cost me a bit more…

Hayley parked up two streets away, well away from the route Tina took to the gym and we retreated to my bedroom to wait. We’d got the timing just about right as barely twenty minutes later we heard a key in the lock and the thump of a kit bag being dropped down by the washing machine. Tina called out to see if anyone was home and, after getting nothing back but silence, made her way up the stairs. It was about now that things went slightly wrong as we’d assumed she’d head to her room to strip off and grab a change of clothes before her shower. Instead the bathroom door opened and we heard the shower kick in.

Just as I was wondering what to do Hayley grabbed my hand and darted forward. With no choice but to follow we raced down the landing, into the bathroom and met a very surprised Tina as she turned to see what the noise was. She’d already shucked her t-shirt so was left in sports bra and tight shorts. Hayley got to her before she could really react and glommed her in a huge hug. She wasn’t really holding her very well but it was a fairly non-threatening move and Tina had at least seen her attackers were people she knew. For a fatal moment she relaxed into Hayley’s arms and that was all the opportunity we needed.

Hayley pivoted around, presenting Tina’s back to me as I wrapped my arms around hers, pulling her hands behind her back and trapping them firmly between our bodies. At that point the second problem of the night popped up. The plan had been to get Tina to the ground so I could hold her properly and take away any leverage she may have to aid in her escape. The problem was the bathroom was fairly small and even with the door closed didn’t have enough spare floor space to let me do so safely.

Hayley glanced around and came to the same conclusion before making snap judgement. She reached down and grabbed Tina’s legs, picking her up off the floor in a single smooth motion. “Quick, in the bath!” she instructed. Somehow, with a fair bit of slipping and scrambling I managed to get both myself and Tina over the edge with Hayley still holding her feet. I half collapsed, half sat back into the tub, pulling my hostage back with me, both of spluttering as the thankfully warm water from the shower cascaded over us.

I kept pulling her back until my head met the end of the tub. Quickly but carefully I wrapped my legs around hers, pulling her thighs apart until the confines of the tub prevented any more movement. The shower was still throwing water over us both and Tina was wriggling in my grasp so all of my energy and attention was going to keeping her trapped. Which might not have been a bad thing as it was keeping me distracted from the attractive blond squirming on top of me in very little clothing as the shower turned her bra more and more transparent. I looked up and saw Hayley staring at us both with evil intentions written all over her face.

“What the fuck are you doing!” Tina yelled, still struggling for freedom.

“Now is that any way to act when your friends are trying to help you out?” Hayley said, kneeling down beside the tub.

“How is this in any way helping me?” Tina bit back, acid dripping off each word but at least she was talking rather than shouting.

“Well you seemed so curious about what we got up to together we thought we’d give you a practical demonstration!” Hayley said, her tone ridiculously over the top and bursting with nothing but a desire to be helpful. “Unless…”

“Unless what?” Tina asked, stopping her escape attempts as she got caught up in the moment.

“Unless you want to tell us why you’ve been so keen for us to tell you everything in lurid detail?”
“I…” Tina stammered a little and I got that same weird feeling of her waring within her own head I had a few days earlier. “I… I don’t know what you mean.”

“Really? Let me see if I can jog your memory!” Hayley said gleefully and before Tina could do more than draw breath she found fingers flying up and down her exposed sides.

“Wha, waiNOnononoNO!” Tina tried to protest but any attempt at English dissolved into laughter as Hayley attacked. Obviously I had some idea of what this remarkable woman could do but she’d clearly either been holding back with me or had done a lot of homework. Her touch was ruthless and she traced every curve and line of Tina’s exposed stomach from the top of her shorts all the way up to the soaked cotton of her bra. Every inch of skin was subjected to a vicious mix of scrapes, pokes, kneading and swirling touches that left her victim no time to adjust to one attack before it all changed.

Tina’s body thrashed against me and I shifted her up slightly so as to let her butt bounce off my stomach rather than risk a crushing blow slightly lower down. That put her head right on my shoulder and wet hair thrashed my face as she shook her head in horror at the ticklish sensations coursing through her. She tugged and pulled trying to get a hand or leg free but every time she managed an inch or two of movement I slid around and pulled her back into my clutches. I was well aware of my role in all this and was more than happy to act as living bondage equipment while Hayley got to play.

Talking of which the redhead was clearly impatient to get the truth out of Tina as she suddenly drove both hands up to her helpless armpits. I eased her arms out slightly to stretch her out a little and Hayley took full advantage. Fingers scrabbling at the now tight skin she swirled her fingertips down in ever tightening spirals pausing only to occasionally flick her fingers up to slide along Tina’s neck or drop down to goose her sides.

Tina was clearly horrendously, horribly, wonderfully ticklish and was struggling to catch her breath between howls of laughter and an assortment of squeaks, giggles, snorts and babbling that may have been an attempt to plead for mercy. It was obvious she couldn’t have answered the question she’d been asked even if she wanted to so after another minute or two Hayley eased back, hands resting on the heaving muscles of Tina’s stomach as she gasped down air as fast as she possibly could. Letting her hands gently glide over the flesh Hayley got a nice constant stream of giggles flowing then said:

“Come on, it’s a simple question, why did you want to know what we were doing?”

I felt Tina tense and adjusted my grip slightly to make sure she couldn’t go anywhere. Again that indecision and I wondered what on earth she could be hiding. Then… a single shake of the head and Hayley shrugged.

“Suit yourself, we can do this all night!” With that Hayley swung herself into the tub and down between Tina’s (and therefore my) spread legs. There was barely room for her to fit and I felt the warmth of her bare skin against my legs that were still covered in now-sodden denim. Craning my neck I realised Hayley had taken her own jeans off to keep them dry so I suddenly had two half-naked women pressed up against me. Hayley’s presence had its usual effect on me and I felt my cock start to harden uncomfortably with so much wet fabric weighing me down.

Hayley wasn’t wasting any time though and bent down low over Tina’s body. Red hair trailed down wet flesh as she brought her lips down on Tina’s belly button… and blew. Every muscle in Tina’s body went rigid at this new assault and as Hayley repeated the act a mewl of horror ripped from Tina’s throat. Her fingers stretched, grasping for anything she could get a hold of but finding only air. As Hayley started to move around for different angles her hair slid over sensitive skin and small shocks made Tina tremble in my arms.

I was so engrossed by the scene unfolding on top of me I had momentarily forgotten that Hayley was an inventive soul with a wicked streak a mile long. At least that’s my excuse for letting out a very undignified yelp as she ran her fingers quickly and lightly over my balls. Even with two layers of clothing between us she could somehow manage to tickle me with barely a touch. It was, however only a momentary diversion as she needed both hands to dig into Tina’s hips and travel down her thighs. Fast, light, hard, soft, poking, stroking… anything she could think of to pull new and usually more intense reactions from her friend.

Tina had shifted enough on top of me that the water from the shower was now falling right on to her toned stomach and small rivers flowed over her skin. It was far too late to preserve any modesty though as the white cotton had gone completely transparent. With my head propped up slightly by the curve of the tub I had a truly unique view down her body to the gorgeous girl torturing her victim. I felt the backs of Hayley’s hands on my inner thighs as she worked her way up, up up to the start of Tina’s ass where the thin shorts had by now moulded to her curves. Again she paused for a moment, staring intently at her prey.

“Last chance…” Hayley growled and flexed her fingers. This time Tina couldn’t even give a defiant shake of the head but just stared back at her.

“Okay, have it your way.” Hayley let her fingers skate over Tina’s barely-covered ass and the poor blonde erupted into hysterical laughter. She found renewed strength and bucked wildly against me but by now she simply had nowhere to go. Hayley was filling the space she’d need to get her legs free and her arms were well and truly trapped. She did, however, start bouncing her hips up and down, whether to try to get away or crush the hands that tormented her I didn’t know. It wasn’t effective at getting the tickling to stop but in our current position it was extremely effective at rubbing the bottom of her ass against my crotch. If we’d been naked I’d have been practically fucking her, a thought that didn’t help my concentration any.

Hayley shifted slightly and went for broke. Her hands still dancing over Tina’s backside she once again brought her lips down to that tempting belly button. Tina noticed and tried to beg but it just came out as a jumble of letters. Hayley blew, hard, against the slippery flesh and Tina screamed. For a second the scream seemed to let her get control of her vocal chords again and she yelled out: “OKAY! I’ll tel I’ll tell I’ll tell but stop stop stop please STOP!”

Hayley did, indeed, stop… but kept her hands and mouth precisely where they were. She raised her eyes to give an expectant look in Tina’s direction and I felt a weary tremble of submission pass through our captive.

She was gulping air down as if she’d been suffocating but Hayley clearly wasn’t feeling particularly kind. She flicked a finger against the crease between Tina’s ass and thigh, causing her to jump and squeak. “Okay! I… I wanted to know because… because I’ve always wanted to know.” As that wasn’t exactly an answer Hayley gently scratched at her new spot with a couple of fingers in encouragement.

“Eeep! I mean, I wanted to know… know what you were like Hayley. I mean, you’re… well, you’re….” She couldn’t get the words out so changed track. “And then you… “ she twisted her head to address me as best she could. “I know how good you are and how inventive you can be and I… I wanted…”

Another encouraging poke from Hayley pushed Tina into the rest of her confession. “I wanted to know what I was missing out on! I wanted to…” She twisted back to look at Hayley “I’ve always wanted you. To taste you, to know what you felt like and what you sound like when you cum.”

Hayley glanced up at me and winked. I wondered what she had in mind and hoped she’d take things a little easy. I wasn’t entirely sure where Tina’s head was at right now and this could get complicated quickly. Hayley pushed forward, sliding her body up on top of Tina and I couldn’t help but groan as I now had the weight of two full grown women on me. The shower cascaded down over red hair, plastering it to her back and leaving a thick curl hanging over one shoulder. Now face to face with Tina she reached down and cupped her head in her hands.

“You could have just asked you know…” Hayley said then lent down to kiss her. It was a tender kiss and a slightly odd one to observe from this angle just a few inches away. She pulled back, the evil look still on her face. “Of course I did say this was a practical demonstration…” She purred and suddenly her hands were circling Tina’s tits. Giggles poured from Tina as Hayley resumed her attach but far more gently, teasing rather than torturing. I could hear her breath catch as Hayley swirled her fingers closer and closer to Tina’s aching nipples. Groans replaced giggles as the tickling touch reached their targets only to be replaced by gasps of pain as Hayley firmly pinched both nipples and pulled them through the wet cotton.

Knowing she had our collective attention Hayley rocked back onto her knees, her wet t-shirt clinging to her as she stretched for the benefit of her captives. Oh yes, at that moment we were both very much hers and she knew it. She slid back a little then folded up again to bring her face inches from Tina’s cloth-covered pussy. A hand reached out and unzipped my fly, expertly plucking my aching cock from its captivity and leaving it sticking straight up in the air, pressed against Tina’s slit. She didn’t say a word as she eased Tina up my body by an inch or two to give a little clearance and then:

“You really should have asked.” Hayley said, voice stern. “We’re supposed to be friends. All of us. Keeping stuff back doesn’t help anyone.”

“I’m… I’m sorry.” Tina replied in a small voice tinged with lust.

“Not yet, but you will be in a minute…” Hayley promised and before either of us could ask her what she had in mind she dropped her head down onto my cock and started to give me the best blow job I’d ever had. Her mouth was like a vacuum and her tongue lapped and licked at my shaft like it was the tastiest ice cream treat in the world. Soft lips clamped around me and she rocked her head up and down my entire length. Dimly I was aware that every time she reached the base Tina gave a grunt and I forced myself to focus on what my girlfriend was doing. Every time she moved down her nose would brush against Tina’s clit and she’d pinch both nipples hard. As she moved back up she let go and started to grab and knead the sensitive flesh. Tina was clearly enjoying every second of it and I could catch her scent on the air minling with mine and Hayley’s.

Not that I was going to get to enjoy it for long. Hayley really wasn’t messing around and her tongue caressed the underside of my head as she hummed, the vibrations passing along my length and down to the very depths of my soul. She increased the speed of her head bobs and a long, continuous groan spilled from my lips as she pushed me on. One hand came to rest on my balls, cupping them, measuring how close I was. She swirled her tongue around me and I was not just at the edge but hurtling over it.

Immediately her lips pulled away and the hand that was on my balls grabbed my shaft and started pumping. My hips arched and it took all my self control not to hurt Tina as I tried not to put any more pressure on her trapped limbs. Cum flew and Hayley expertly guided each long, looping spurt to land on Tina. Somehow one stream even made it to her face and I felt the warm residue splash onto my neck.

Tina, meanwhile, was hugely turned on but not quite at her own climax. Her eyes were fixed on Hayley and as I released her from my grip she writhed on top of me to signal her own need. Hayley looked her up and down, licking her lips.

“Sorry sweetie, if you’d been honest I’d have finished you off myself, maybe even sat on your face and let you return the favour. As it is though… you’re on your own I’m afraid.”

I took the hint and we both got out of the tub leaving Tina horny and gasping in the warm water, her body splattered with my cum and (I noticed for the first time now I could see her properly) her shorts clearly soaked with her own excitement.

“No.. please…. come on…”

“Well….” Hayley teased before turning and whispering something to me. As we had our quiet conversation Tina watched desperately from the tub.

“Please. please, you can do whatever you fucking want to me, I’ll do anything you ask me to, I just need to cum, please let me please make me…”

We reached an agreement and Hayley turned back to her friend. “Okay, your choice. If you want I’ll get you off now. It’ll be quick and through your shorts and a one time deal but you’ll get some relief. Or….”

“Or?” The word was almost panted as Tina stared at Hayley, once again under her spell.

“Or… you can take a rain check until we call you. Do that and next time we’ll both give you the best fucking you’ve ever had. We’ll tie you up, fill you up and torment you until the only thing you can think about is how good the next orgasm will feel.”

Tina wasn't blinking now, hypnotised by the image dancing in front of her eyes. The decision was never in doubt.

“Okay… okay I’ll wait for you.” She said, her entire body seeming to sag. “But… is it okay if I finish myself off.”

“Of course!” Hayley said, grinning. “Wouldn’t want to leave you like this for too long, you might explode!”

So saying Hayley grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bathroom. Tina watched us go then sighed and let a hand dip beneath the waistband of her shorts. She was so wet she could slide three fingers inside herself without effort and was contemplating a fourth when the door opened again and Hayley stuck her head in.

“Oh, almost forgot, rain is cold you know!” Her hand flicked the shower temperature all the way down and with an evil grin Hayley headed back to our bedroom, a high pitched shriek of outraged shock following her every inch of the way.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back