• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Business M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Maxim the 23 yr old Czech lad and I have an arrangement as he runs up debts that need payment and I am in the position of affording to pay them off for him. The student straight lives with his girlfriend so meetings are not regular but he knows cell 'phone charges will be settled and even a weeks rent but for this I indulge in my fetish with him and make no mistake not something he enjoys but business is business! The most recent meet was last Saturday night but lasted until midday Sunday and wore Maxim out but he gained his past months rent arrears paid. On arrival Maxim dressed in shorts and socks, the black ones worn in the day by him in the retail store in Prague. The 6'1" handsome dark haired, dark brown eyed lad has amazing size 14 feet which are my addiction! Maxim knows what the deal is, he is my slave, my horribly ticklish slave! The best part about tickling a lad's feet for me is when they hate it and certainly the case with Maxim who up until this recent meeting I would toy with an hour or two but a months rent owed!

Soon Maxim secured to the bed on his stomach and facing me those black socked feet, sensitive soles upturned and he gagged and the T.V. on to not disturb neighbours as Maxim laughs loudly. Maxim had clearly had a drink before my arrival and maybe a tab as he was whoozy but not a problem and I got comfortable on the floor by the feet which smelled awesome in socks clearly showing the outline of his feet, not that I don't know the admirable shape of them but a must see for me! I had a good long look at the feet that he's told me Daniela never touches as having no interest in his feet and he wouldn't be able to stand it and they smelled very ripe and I told him a months rent would mean a ticklish trip to hell for him as I saw him flinch the moment my palms rested on his socked soles and began massaging them both and telling him I wanted them both very hot n' smooth for the tickle torture planned and heard him breathe deeply as I lightly massaged his left foot first, the socked toes and arch saying he'd soon say something like "That tickles" and then invite the torment so be advised to hold back but I sure as hell wasn't going to make that easy for him!

Being straight Maxim doesn't like his feet touched by another guy and one who is into his feet so people might wonder how things began and he and I met at a regular bar and even then broke he told me he could tell I liked him and he would let me suck him off for pay $100 but I told him that handsome as he was that dicks are dicks as far as I was concerned and he asked me what I liked and I told him feet and looking shocked told me he had big, very ticklish feet so he found it hard to handle having anyone near them and spoke about Daniela. We shared more drinks and Maxim then said for $200 I could massage his feet but to understand he'd be under duress so not to expect him enjoying it happening and I told him matter of factly that I didn't and didn't much care either! So that night at my place a massage tickled and became a ticklish massage which he just about coped with for an hour and was $200 richer! I gave him my number but not expecting to hear from him but I did and there had been two more similar meetings but tonight was to be an all nighter!

As I massaged his socked right foot Maxim was breathing deeper and I making him feel so uneasy saying the smell of his socked feet really fired me up and running my nose the length of each socked sole and wondering how Daniela and even his work collegues would feel and what their reactions would be seeing him lying on a bed with his big, stinky socked feet in another guy's face and a guy in his early 40's. Seeing his socked toes wiggling I told him that it was sure going to be fun tonight! I then slowly drew a finger from his left heel over his socked sole to his toes which he just about withstood happening albeit shaking a little and I moved to his right foot and repeated the movement to another brave reaction but then stroked both soles at the same time and heard him yell

"Nooottickles noooplease nooohahanooostoopitahahahahahahahha!" as both feet spasmed as he tried to pull them free from me but knew as I told him they weren't going anywhere as very softly I stroked under his socked toes remarking on their dampness and saying his bare feet were going to be saturated in sweat as the pad of a finger caressed the length of each socked sole! I then gently scratched along the edge of each side of his right foot and then left foot indulging in teasing, tormenting fun!

"Maxim try lying still and not wiggling your toes as you're inviting me to tickle your ubearably ticklish feet and to suffer!" I taunted him as I progressed with the gentle tickling knowing how hideously sensitive Maxim's feet are and stopped to feel them up, their warmth, their perspiration and leaned into them and deeply inhaled Maxim's footstink and my face buried on his soles added a feeling of intimacy which would be hard for him to deal with and this thought in mind, as my face was against his stinky soles I made sure that each sole was licked and then mouthful by mouthful took his toes in my mouth! Then again began lightly tickling both soles of his sweating socked feet now also lubed with my saliva!

"Nooooohoooo!" Maxim howled "Pleeeesss NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHA!"

Both of Maxim's feet flexed as I focused my concentration on one foot and then the other telling him I was just teasing to find out where he was the most unbearably ticklish on his feet but figured it being pretty much everywhere on each foot which meant all the more fun for me and stroked each socked sole very gently but Maxim squirming and then it was time and one by one I peeled off his socks! He shuddered and seemed to be begging me not to tickle his bare feet but I told him that he was the one in financial difficulties not me and stroked the soles of both bare feet which smelled as appealing as ever as I told him. I also reminded him of the previous meetings so he knew what to expect and that he had called me for my help and said his personal habit often meant he was financially strapped but knew I would see him financially compensated and he nodded.

I then very gently stroked his bare soles totally ticklish and defenseless and with precisely controlled sadism gently stroked his soles heels to toes as he struggled and writhed on the bed saying he had such soft soles and stroking along the base of his long toes and over the arches of his feet and probing in between each individual toe. In order not to desensitise the nerves I varied the pressure, sometimes hard, sometimes feather-light. With lads as an experienced tickler I am professional in the art of tickling, a craft I take very seriously and enjoy my work often focus on one foot then the other and sometimes both feet simultaneously judging by my instinct what I sense will tickle the most unbearably and cause the lad the maximum amount of suffering possible.

Maxim's ticklishness is excruciating so especially barefoot and slowly I ran my fingers over the length of his hyper-sensitive soles, along the sides of his feet and under and in between his toes and being straight and the sessions geared to be frustrating, embarrassing and humiliating verbally taunting him which really gets to him as do my actions matching my words as I do not do anything by halves. I told him having worked on his feet all day that in his socks his feet sweated quite a bit and as ever smelling like feet that they would benefit from a soothing massage and leaned over them so he could sense my warm breath on them lifted the toes of his left foot and guided my mouth to cover them and sucked hard on the mouthful of toes while very gently stroking his left sole so involuntarily his toes wiggled in my mouth so a sensual tickling experience driving a straight guy like Maxim nuts and his right foot teased similarly. Maxim hating the fact his feet are orally serviced adding to my undiluted pleasure administering my wicked tongue to them.

"Mmmmm tasty and salty as ever Maxim, feet to feast on and smelling so good but a worse sensation than the tickling for you but these toes made for my mouth Maxim, such long and suckable toes licked and nibbled intimately and tonight throughout the night as my hunger for them is in need of satisfying and such delightful delicacies all mine to savour Mmmm all bought and paid for so deserving of lots of oral attention from me!" I taunted him as he gagged could only gasp and moan!

I could not resist nibbling and sucking his toes some more and then licking the length of his feet, sliding my tongue slowly along them individually lubing them with saliva and taking my time inch by inch over them and lightly sraping my teeth across both arches to employ a little tickling into the mix as not wanting him to forget his having agonisingly ticklish feet or me to forget it lost in the edible gourmet of them served to me on a plate as Maxim being forced financially to do so he'd done!

"I bet you never thought you'd ever have your feet tickled again after the bullying in your military service at 16 yrs Maxim! Your fault Maxim having such ticklish feet and boys will be boys I teased him!"

I reminded him as he told me in the night in the dormitory a sock stuffed in his mouth that he'd feel the blanket lifted off his feet in the darkness and his feet targets and lightly tickled with circles drawn very slowly as his feet twitched and as he woke more and giggled the fingers launching into effective strokes of his feet as he fought to break free, someone lying across his legs holding them down for the ticklers who tickled them all over, holding his toes back to deliver tickles under them all fast and furiously as it was a power game to them and fingers scrambling all over both feet as he thrashed on the bed tickling him like crazy and as fast as it started the torture would stop and he'd hear this tormentors sramble back to their beds and he would never know who in the dormitory assaulted him and never dare ask so next morning the incident never ever mentioned and never spoken about, at least not whilst he was around.

I then resumed nibbling on his toes and licking the length of the soles of his feet and relishing in their taste and sucking his toes and each toe individually as well as taking mouthfuls of them again! I licked his toes and arches especially as these being hot spots on his super-sensitive feet and sucking on his toes and stroking his arches so effective in gaining a ticklish response from him but every session I will discover new ways of orally enjoying the licklish feet that have been, are and will be mine to delight in savouring as his habit will determine Maxim needing financial compensation and my addiction being his ticklish, licklish stinky feet! They're not pungent but have the distinctive foot smell and for me that's a must and peppermint lotioned or soapy smelling feet are a complete turn off so Maxim wanting paying makes sure as he has been advised of this to always deliver feet which are appealing to my taste and palate!

"Feather time Maxim" was all I said to see him shake on the bed. Feather in hand having such sensitive feet Maxim really tries to avoid being tickled by the feather as the quill end is darwn by me over the sole of one foot then the other delivering an intense tickling as I increase the speed of each stroke and stroking the length of one foot then the other before sawing the feather end in between each of his toes which he needs to keep splayed not clenched as he fights to not so as the tickling punishment he knowing from past experience will be intensified by me if he does so when the feather is replaced with the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush which is unbearable for him normally without it becoming positively evil!

I stroked the feather under all of Maxim's toes and then along the soles of each foot again and again and again, stroking the insteps of his feet and then again sawing the tendril end of hit in between his toes and its darting the quill end from under his toes to his arches and arches to the sensitive centres of both feet and back to sliding the tendrils in between his toes again! Soon enough Maxim's laughter becoming trantic so than goodness for the gag and T.V. as he laughs loudly!

I gave us both a short break and he having a shot of vodka but denied a requested smoke as I did not want his senses dulled and I heard him beg me as he drank to not tickle his feet and told him if he gave up his habit then he would not need to satisfy mine and he saw the sense in it and admitted that he had no intentions of doing so but that Daniela didn't know about it and I told him he was a guy full of secrets including meeting with me but one we shared! I was heating his feet with the blowdryer during the interval and then even ungagged I was gently running an index finger over the ball of his right foot that was going nowhere and sniffing it and doing the same with his left foot as he stifled his giggles as I told him his feet smelled awsome and now being extra hot were doing to be so much more sensitive!

I told him that his feet were top of my list and so long as we needed the arrangement in place that it would be one I was willing to honour and as his feet flexed more and more knew it was time to gag him again and did so! I then ran my fingers lightly over his soles and he wiggled his feet and erupted into a light laughter as I scribbled my fingers all over his exposed soles making sure each light scratch found a new spot on them both. Maxim's laughter being a forced one of someone intensely ticklish and who knows it and is vulnerable and helpless to stop it happening as the intensity of the tickling increases becoming more and more maddening for them to endure! Maxim's struggling like mad when I employed using both hands over his bound feet enticing me to tickle him more as it had done to his ticklers in the military dormitory! After another thirty minutes or so I told Maxim it was time to alter position and he soon was re-secured on his back.

I then got the feather and began lightly stroking his inner thighs with it and caressing his balls up and down the sides, into the sensitive groin creases, round the base of his dick which drives Maxim nuts, pardon the pun and I love seeing him squirm on the bed in reaction to the ticklish assault gradually seeing him getting a hard on from the teasing and slowly running the feather along the shaft of his erect dick and then use it to again stroke his balls and inner thighs seeing his dick throb but not touching it at all even with the feather!

Maxim becoming more and more horny from the feather strokes of his inner thighs as the feather is a lethal weapon used properly very lightly teasing his low hanging balls and my showing him no mercy at all and saying he must feel so embarrassed and humiliated being so visibly excited in front of another man who was the one responsbile for his excitement and knowing the only relief to the sexual frustration he felt would be to shoot his load, even feel his dick in a hot mouth, licking and sucking it, lips sliding along his shaft sensuously and smiling as I heard his curses through the gag as my words got to him and he knew who was in control of his pleasure and pain!

"Fuck Maxim you have such a great looking dick and as a guy not into dicks I notice these things more, it's so fucking hard and look at it twitching and trobbing as the feather caresses these large balls, you're so horny one caress over it's head would see you shooting your load and reckon even one finger stroking it would make you cum as the pre-cum already there!" I told him as I ran the feather over his balls and along his inner thighs loving his sense of embarrassment being stiff as a rock, such a hard dick aching for relief denied him but saying if he came that his feet then being off the scale ticklish and for this reason his knowing eventually release gained as a win -win situation for us both, getting what we want, so when I was ready I'd milk him dry and then enjoy his feet to the max level of his endurance and beyond as tonight was all about expanding boundaries of my handsome tickle slave's endurance levels!

I then discarded the feather and my warm right hand suddenly firmly grasped the shaft of Maxim's dick, hard as steel and the sensations flooded his brain as he gasped! I lightly stroked his throbbing dick using slow, strong, and firm strokes that teased him and saying he seeming to enjoy it as much as I was knowing it was a straight man's dick I was exciting and licked the pre-cum off the head of his dick and then placed my mouth over his dick and sucked it as I stroked and pinched his nipples and stopped sucking him just prior to Maxim shooting his spunk and then licked his nipples and armpits before moving down to his feet!

"Mmmm stinky, sweaty feet Maxim need brushing and activated the sonicare and first licking his right sole and then letting the revolving bristles connect with the sole, gliding all over the saliva lubed sole of his right foot as his laughter was off the scale as this tickled him insanely having just shot his load, then swapped the technique to his left foot which tasted as appetising and the brushing tickles driving Maxim to madness as they worked over every inch of his bare feet. He was driven incoherant, the sounds from him unintelligible as my fingers then stroked fingers over the helpless lad's feet!

It was good he was gagged as he would have been heard hysterically screaming and shrieking and the neighbours afforded this unwelcomed interference from him! I loved the fact as insdious a tickling he was getting from me that he couldn't get away from the horrendous tickling of his feet that was so tortuous for him as I told him, a months rent that I would be getting my moneysworth of his feet with breaks during the night to allow them to resensitise for more continuous ticklish and licklish assaults. The other alternative being to dump Daniela and take up with me and be my live-in tickle slave and save on rent! Imagine his curses at this suggestion from me!

My fingers glided up and down both sweat and saliva moistened soles and there was nothing Maxim could do about it as he cursed, yelled, and screamed as I discovered the best ways to tickle torture him working in between his toes, the sensitive arches and insteps but also licking his nipples and pinching them and stroking his armpits but always the focus of my attention being his feet as tickling a lad elsewhere is not as exciting for me to do, I am a foot-man and know exactly what I am doing and profficient at working on a pair of ticklish and licklish feet and relishing in the ticklees degree of ticklishness and driving him insane with tickles! I slid my tongue in between Maxim's toes and lickled his arches and drew designs on his soles with my fingers as he through his gag screamed, shrieked, laughed and gasped for breath, writhing in ticklish agony on the bed as I found new ways of torturing his helpless feet, my very gently tickling both very vulnerable bare feet.

I didn't scratch my fingernails over the soles, but used soft, light touches so will never use a wartenburg wheel as some 'Tickle-Tops' do as this can hurt not tickle and inflicting pain isn't my bag but light and slow tickles I have found delivered by me horrendously effective and preferable for sure! Maxim's feet wriggled frantically as my fingers alternated inflicting light teasing touches to the base of his toes with a stroking of the arches of his feet. I very lightly tickled his left and right soles in the middle of them and alternating every few seconds. I then teased his toes and then ran a finger across his arches. I ignored Maxim begging for me to stop as I indulged running my fingers all over his feet and listened to him hysterically laughing. With feet as ticklish as Maxim's a delight to tickle them and bare with no protection from the tickling and my showing him no degree of mercy! This all nighter was such a thrill for me!

Raking my fingers up and down his feet and Maxim consequently laughing and thrashing around on the bed and deperately trying to pull his hyper-ticklish feet away as I held his toes back on one foot then the other and stroked under them as Maxim maintained a constant giggle the entire time and flexed his toes which in turn on each foot held back and tickled the middle of his soles and arches again and again and again! I tickled Maxim's helpless feet consistently often tickling both of his feet simultaneously hearing him begging for me to stop tickling his feet in between breaths, just kept stroking the soles of his feet listening to him laugh harder and knowing how much he really hates it but I tell him it's a ticklish business and that's that!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back