• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pick the ticklee.

Who should my next story star :)

• Charisma Carpenter - Cordelia Case ((From Angel))

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Zhang Ziyi ((from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon))

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Kathrine Heigl - ((from Roswell)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other ((Give me some new ideas here people :)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterTT

TMF Regular
Well I may go back to WWF vs The Alliance, but I decided to jump off the wrestling bandwagon for awhile. I was trying to think of a ticklee that is new so I decided to just pop up a poll of options. Pick the ticklee and Ill try and write a story, hopefully these are a few interesting options.

Attachments

• 379B1F9B-8A1F-49B5-9032-2AA740F07C31.png
    379B1F9B-8A1F-49B5-9032-2AA740F07C31.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 183
as an angel fan...<eg>

As an Angel fan, I just have to cast my vote for Cordelia Chase to be tickle tortured...she's incredibly hot, and her character is so snobbish that to read about her being taken down by a little (or a whole lot of) tickling is just a great idea! :)
~Catt

Suggestion for other

I just saw "Saving Silverman" tonight, and if anyone should get tickled it's Amanda Peet's character. She was a complete- ah, female dog in that movie. And she had pretty nice feet.

Attachments

• 20200814_003554.jpg
    20200814_003554.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
Last Day ... I think... of course I'm not sure... but I think

OK, I think I posted this poll for 2 days so I think this is the last day to post your vote. It may take awhile to get the story done, being as how Im painfully bussy untill Wensday of this week, but then the lucky ticklee you selected will meet our new hero. Stay tuned :)

I have been requesting a Zhang Ziyi story for sometime now and I am very excited to see that you have thought about using her for your next story. I hope she wins the poll!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back