• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sole-Mate Saul M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Saul came into the office in my company office and I immediately noticed large black leather loafers on his feet and the interview began and the 6' 28 year old Iranian man was honest saying he'd been released from prison and was turning his life around but with a police record could not find work and was desperate to secure regular employment but speaking we both realised he wasn't qualified for the accountant position but I definitely saw potential in him and he had spoken of living in a hostel and saving for a room but needed money for the rent! I told him I wanted to help him but didn't see how I could staring into the handsome 6' lad's appealing sultry brown eyes and he smiled and said he would do anything if I could help him! An embarrassed silence as I told him did he mean anything and he nodded!

What about an arrangement where I pay for a room for you and you act a role play out for me and it's an idea I have wanted to try and a suggestion that's all and Saul stared at me and then said to my surprise he would like to know what it was and I told him that I wanted to secure a handsome guy and play some games with him! Saul looked at me and said was I serious? I thought then he was going to insult me, walk out or worse but instead said was that all he needed to do to secure his own room paid for and I said yes the arrangment would last as long as he decided and if and when he didn't want to play along, then he would need to find somewhere else to stay but I would also be paying money into a bank account for him so he would have funds for alternative accomodation as I detected Saul would play the game!

He told me it sounded 'Kinky' but different too and I then told him he was not obligated to agree but he said if it was secret he would try it as he liked unusual things, so I knew then he wasn't as innocent as he seemed but with a prison record not surprising but being cautious had already found out that his crime had not been violent but he'd been caught with an illegal substance and so his jail time had been 6 months. It was evening and the staff leaving so we waited and left together!

On arrival at my detached property Saul seeing the driveway and house with grounds was clearly impressed and we sat in the lounge area and and I told him that if he wanted to cancel the arrangement he could but knowing the benefit that it meant for him he told me that he could handle me playing with him and winked so sensed inside somethings had happened and he would tell me them in detail, part of the game would be to gain confessions from him. Saul told me that he hoped the games would not hurt him and I assured him not.

I remarked on the 100F degree weather in the heatwave and he said it was sweaty and I smiled and soon suggested we go to the bedroom and in there he stripped to his briefs and socks, black business socks and even made an apology if they smelled so told him they did a bit and to put his shoes back on and to lie on the bed he did and on his back. I then told him to place his feet together and stretch his arms out and pressed a button on the espcially customised bed and he was secured. A little reluctant to wear the blindfold but I told him not knowing when and where he'd be touched heightened the sensations!

I then placed myself at the end of the bed and told him that he was my prisoner and to be interrogated and very gently slid off both loafer shoes and his feet did smell of feet so were more than acceptible. Saul Hamidi flinched a little as I asked him how ticklish he was on his size 13 feet which confronted me?

"Oh please noo I am too sensitive on my feets!" he responded

Saul gasped as I gripped both ankles and said that I had asked him how sensitive not if they were sensitive as I sniffed each foot! I knew the answer as his feet twitched even being sniffed and sensed he embarrassed played on this saying that his socked feet smelled strong but that feet were feet and should do still holding his socked ankles and remarking that his socks being thin nylon would sweat more and sniffed them again.

"Please my feets dirty no please!" Saul said and moaned as I said when his socks were off I'd tell him if they were dirty and leaned into his socked soles so he felt my nose on them and then began to massage his socked right foot which felt warm and damp with his sweat and the smelly foot an inch from my nose having an intoxicating smell and I deliberately pressed my nose to the left sole and inhaled deeply as I massaged the right sole and ran my nose slowly along the length of his left foot!

I then alternated feet in sock fetish heaven and told him I felt privileged to be smelling his rank socks as not something that other people had done or perhaps in prison they had and waited for him to respond and when he didn't asked him if anyone had played with his feet, massaged or smelled them?

"No please don't my feets no why?"

"Saul we made an agreement that I was going to play games with you and this is a game so we're just playing Mmmm such warm and sweaty big feet Saul and mine now to play with and I am just starting and licked his right socked sole and then the left one and put the socked toes of his left foot in my mouth and sucked them, sucked the sweat from them and loved their rich flavour, salty with his sweat and then took the socked toes of his right foot in my mouth to be sucked by me. Both feet then held to my face I started licking back and forth between them going from toes to soles and at one point sucking both large toes into my mouth at the same time.

Saul moaning but not pleading as knowing it was a waste of time as my enthusiasm for his feet made very clear but so he got the massage and the reality of who was in control I rubbed one sole then the other and with a focus on his left foot I rubbed the sole with my thumb and followed this by grasping all his socked toes and massaging them and pressed my nose to the toe area. Holding his foot with both hands, I massaged the top of his foot while rubbing his sole with my thumbs.

Leaning forward, I pressed my nose to his toes breathing in the scent of them imagining how humiliated he felt and then heard him gasp as I began licking slowly along his right socked sole knowing soon I'd be sucking more of his toes through the sock! I stopped momentarily saying I was sure he had imagined it would be his dick in my mouth not his toes! Eventually both socked feet saliva lubed I drew an index finger along each sole from heels to toes saying warm and sweaty feet the most sensitive but if he laughed I would be tickling his feet more to give him something to laugh about and then with a focus on one sole then the other spider tickled them and loved instantly his toes wiggling as he couldn't control his reaction.

"Ahhhnoooopleaseaahahhahahahanooooheeheeeheeahahhahaha!"

"Oh yes Saul your feet are ticklish, very ticklish even in your socks, these big, warm n' sweaty feet guarantee you a job, you will be a good P.A. as then business trips will be so much more exciting and I am sure you will find such a position hard to refuse but you survive tonights initiation and you can then tell me!" I told him.

The mix of my saliva and your sweat has made your feet so soft and so sensitive and our secret Saul!" I said stroking each sole lightly hearing him giggle and nibbling on the socked toes of each foot in turn and then peeling off his left sock and licking his left sole and sucking on his toes and massaging his socked right foot and then peeling his right sock off.

I then indulged licking the length of both bare soles and sucking on all ten toes. Working from right to left, I orally enjoyed each of Saul's toes listening to him moan as I licked around each of them while sucking them. Next I ran my tongue between each of his toes on both feet and put all of his toes into my mouth at once, foot by foot and ran my tongue over his toes while they were in my mouth. I then ran my tongue all over the sole of each foot and holding each foot to show Saul I was in control and deeply sniffed his toes and massaged his feet! Saul now grateful they weren't being tickled and lickled submitted to my hands fondling all over each foot though not something he enjoyed and enjoys as he has such unbearably sensitive feet!

The smell of his feet so enticing as sweaty feet are for me, not stinky but smelling like feet as Saul's did and my tongue took long slow stroked along the bare soles facing me and I licked in between his toes and sucked each and every toe loving seeing them wiggle from the lickle my tongue delivered. My tongue ran over his toes savouring the foot flavour mine to taste and licked the balls of his feet with lust and hunger so sticky, so sweaty becoming more and more wet with my saliva but also admiring his size 13 feet that I had hungered to sample when he had arrived at the office, now feet I could feed on, something I would take advantage of doing and slid my tongue in between the toes of his right foot and then his left foot. Then foot by foot swallowing a mouthful of toes and then licking the soles of his feet again and lickling the arches.

"Such amazing feet Saul, big, sweaty, smelly, tasty ticklish feet, size 13's, high arches and long and suckable and lickable toes and lubricated by my saliva and your sweat my fingers slide in between them all with such ease and Mmm taste so good!" I said licking all over both soles from the heels to the middle of his arches and across the bridges of his feet to his toes!

I began gently massaging his feet as I asked him if in prison anyone had found his feet attractive and he saying that they hadn't but his dick had been popular and smiled, I guessed he had used his dick for his own gain and gratification not others enjoying it against his will so perhaps to get a hit or something but I loved massaging his bare feet, so warm and so sweaty but also ticklish and I lightened my massage to deliver a tickling to his feet, both so smooth and so sensitive, smiling as my fingers danced all over his soles as he rewarded me with his laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHHATICKLESAHAHAHAHANOOONOOTMYFEETSHAHHAHAHA!"

Even the softest and lightest stroking tickling his super-senstive soles and I got the feather and lightly sawed it in between his toes which drove him demented as I am evil with the feather but the quill end drawn up n' down his soles was hellish for him but he needed security, a security he knew I was offering him so withstood the feather dragged the length of each bare sole and under his toes which I held back to make the tickling there all the more intense! I soon though used my fingers as with his feet prefer skin to skin contact and having been almost breathless from the ticklish assault, I again enjoyed just holding his feet and massaging and fondling them which though still sensitive his feet find much more bearable but an endurence for him none the less which adds to my excitement!

I again inhaling his feet's rich foot aroma and his feet immediately responsive to every touch and again sliding my tongue in between his toes which were and are so irresistible and sweaty with that tasty aroma only a Middle Eastern guy's feet emits. I sucked on each of his toes as other guy's suck on dicks! When eventually I having enjoyed hours with his feet as I now do daily, he; well his feet had secured, signed, sealed and delivered his job as my P.A. and business travel companion and Saul shares my home but is also attending college learning accountancy and his only habit now is me!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back