• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maid a mistake: Mexican mischief F/F (sexual)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Here is a standalone sequel to my four-part "Maid a mistake" series. I've attached hyperlinks to the other four stories in case anyone is interested.

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?264800-Maid-a-mistake-F-F
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?264987-Maid-a-mistake-2-debt-collection-F-F
Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265057-Maid-a-mistake-3-Meeting-the-gang-F-F
Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265399-Maid-a-mistake-4-The-tournament-F-F

Hope everyone enjoys and without further ado, "Maid a mistake: Mexican mischief"

“I can't believe we're in another country,” Julia said to her girlfriend Antonia.

It'd been a year since the 20-year-old Julia and 40-year-old Antonia had become slaves of their Hmong mistress Mae.

They were now on an all-expenses-paid vacation to Mexico as a reward from their mistress.

Just a year previous Julia had become Antonia's, an Italian chef's, maid turned tickle slave and lover before the duo fell under Mae's control.

The women opened up their hotel room at the five-star resort along the Atlantic Ocean and were amazed what they found.

A beautiful full kitchen, spacious room and a breathtaking view of the Atlantic.

“What should we do first,” winked Antonia, eyeing up her blonde partner's curvy frame.

Julia merely winked back, wearing a light blue blouse with black leggings while Antonia donned a white tank top and blue jeans which accentuated her own full figure.

It didn't take long for the two to strip naked and hop under the covers of their king-size bed. Anyone watching would have a hard time discerning where Julia's limbs began and Antonia's ended.

Following the love making session, Antonia decided to hit the beach while Julia stayed in bed to recover from the flight.

Antonia slipped on a skimpy red bikini and left the hotel room as Julia slept.

The busty brunette Antonia passed an equally busty dark-haired maid heading into their room.

The former chef marveled at how the tight gray uniform clung to the maid's body. She also noticed the maid, Yolanda according to the name tag, checking her out right back.

Antonia introduced herself to Yolanda, shaking hands which caused her own D cup breasts to shake, delighting the maid.

“My girlfriend Julia is in our room napping,” Antonia explained. “Could you come back another time?”

Yolanda's eyes widened at the thought of this beautiful Italian with another woman.

“Si, I come back later to clean,” Yolanda said in broken English, a little disappointed she wouldn't see a sleeping Julia. “You need anything, anything at all or extra let me know.”

Antonia recognized the wink she received from the maid, it was almost identical to the one she got from Julia a few hours earlier.

There was no way Yolanda, with her curvaceous Latina body, could play for the same team, could she?

Sensing an opportunity, Antonia reached for the maid's waist to have her come back. Not before a quick goosing to test the waters though.

Yolanda giggled immediately before she responded.

“You is lucky I working senora Antonia,” she said playfully. “Otherwise I make you pay for that tickle.”

Antonia just grinned as a diabolical idea formed in her head.

“How about this instead,” Antonia giggled.

The busty brunette shared her plan with her new friend who eagerly agreed.

Yolanda helped Antonia sneak across from the room next door to her and Julia's balcony so Antonia could watch in secret what was about to unfold.

With Antonia's voyeur perch established, Yolanda entered the room with her cart ready for the next phase.

Julia was still sleeping, her big ass in the air and her feet uncovered by the sheets or blanket.

With years of experience at her disposal, the 30-year-old maid tucked in the covers so Julia would be unable to escape what was to come.

Julia, now unknowingly trapped, was startled to hear an unknown woman in her room.

“Who are you,” Julia said nervously.

“Yolanda senora,” she coyly replied. “I clean room.”

Yolanda then saw Julia's feet, black from the dirt on the tile floor.

“Oooo dirty feet, I clean those too, no extra charge,” she grinned.

Julia didn't even get a chance to protest before her feet were hit with a cool cleaning solution followed by a rough brush.

The young blonde was startled by how much it tickled, bursting into laughter.

“Noooooo that's quite alright,” Julia tried to say through her laughter.

“Oh nonsense, I clean feet till bright pink again,” Yolanda smiled at the effects of her cleaning.

Antonia could hear Julia's laughter through the glass, causing her nipples to harden in addition to the sight of her girlfriend being tickled like this.

Julia was struggling to turn over and get out of bed but she couldn't move for some reason. The abrupt wake up and tickling was fogging her mind.

“Dirty feet getting much cleaner,” Yolanda said, brushing Julia's feet repeatedly.

There was no way for Julia to know Antonia was in on this or what the final result entail, she just knew she was in big trouble.

“Stop laughing,” Yolanda chided Julia. “People think I doing something wrong.”

“But...you're...tickling...me,” Julia eeked out.

“I not fault you can't handle cleaning,” the maid replied.

Antonia almost busted through the window at what happened next.

Fearing Julia really would attract unwanted attention, Yolanda grabbed a towel and gagged the blonde with it.

It was then Julia began to understand the full gravity of her situation while the hidden Antonia reached a hand down her own bikini bottoms.

“Feet almost clean,” Yolanda said, her scrubbing brush working hard.

Despite the gag, Julia's pleas for mercy were faintly audible.

“Mmmmmmmpppppffffffff,” she yelled into the towel knowing it wasn't likely to help yet all she could do.

Yolanda felt her nipples hardening as she had another idea. Reaching into her cart, she pulled out a sample bottle of lotion and applied it to Julia's feet.

The sensation felt good on Julia's feet but it was short lived as it only heightened her ticklishness.

The maid abandoned her brush and used all 10 nails up and down Julia's tenderized soles.

Sweat dripped down Julia's face as her hair matted to her head as she thrashed the only body part she could for the time being.

Yolanda smiled at her handiwork, the blonde's feet really were bright pink now and deliciously ticklish.

The tucked sheets though were becoming undone, with not even Yolanda's maidenly expertise able to contain Julia's wild movements.

Julia's right arm was free, and pulled back the covers a bit so Yolanda got a glimpse of what lay beneath.

“You're naked!” Yolanda cried giddily at the sight of Julia's sideboob.

Julia's embarrassment was evident even without words as her red-flushed face spoke volumes.

For the second time in her life, Julia was being tickle tortured on a bed while naked.

Just this time, her original tormentor was coming to grips with a powerful orgasm on the balcony. Antonia took her hand out of her bikini bottoms and made her way to “rescue” Julia.

Yolanda saw this and decided to switch things up a bit.

Antonia opened the door expecting to find the maid tickling her girlfriend, but instead saw Julia panting alone through her gag.

She was then blindsided by a NFL-caliber tackle by Yolanda, pushing Antonia onto her back on the bed. Completely taken by surprise, she couldn't prevent her hands from being cuffed to the headboard.

“I hope you don't mind but I found your bag of bondage gear and just wasn't ready to end our fun,” Yolanda grinned at a shocked Antonia and confused Julia. “I saw you playing with yourself in the window and thought if you enjoyed watching your girlfriend suffer like that, how sexy would it be if you were right next to her.”

Julia couldn't believe her ears, Antonia had planned for her tormenting? She was mad yet incredibly turned on at the same time.

Yolanda returned to the bondage bag for some rope to tie Julia's wrists to the headboard so she wouldn't be escaping anytime soon. The Mexican maid also removed the covers which were keeping Julia's modesty protected.

“You can't do this, this wasn't what we discu........,” Antonia pleaded before her mouth was gagged like Julia's.

“Now now,” Yolanda cooed. “I think I want to work in a quiet environment.”

The couple could only share glances towards one another as Julia's feet received renewed attention from Yolanda's nails.

Antonia hated to admit, but watching the desperation in her lovers eyes was sexy despite their immediate peril.

Each ticklish stroke caused Julia to shimmy and shake, which was quite evident as Yolanda watched her ample ass jiggle. It almost mesmerized the maid, who decided to straddle her victim's legs and began tickling her sides.

Tears streamed down Julia's face from the torment, desperately wanting it to end yet continue at the same time. As Yolanda's weight pressed down on the blonde's back, her DD breasts were squished further into the bed.

The Mexican maid was waiting for the right time to test the hopefully ticklish tits, as was Antonia who knew just how ticklish they were.

Julia felt Yolanda's nails skitter about her back, ribs and sides all the while deliberately avoiding the sides of her ticklish mounds.

This little game had long past playful and Yolanda began to feel the effects of the physical exertion. She unzipped the back of her tight gray uniform, exposing a set of EE breasts encased in a tan bra with matching panties.

It added to the sexual tension in the air while the cool breeze from the air conditioner felt wonderful on Yolanda's brown skin.

The minds of the three women in the hotel room raced.

Julia was relieved for the momentary respite while Antonia, already lust-crazed from earlier, was pushed into overdrive at the sight of Yolanda's massive breasts.

The maid felt Antonia's eyes staring right at her chest, with each jiggle of her tanned tit flesh causing the bikini-clad 40-year-old to salivate.

Antonia actually wished she was in Julia's place for the briefest moment when Yolanda's breasts grazed the blonde's back so the maid could whisper in her ear.

“Let's see if these titties are ticklish, shall we,” Yolanda cooed in Julia's ear, sending an ice cold shiver down her spine.

Once Yolanda's nails made contact with the tender sides of her breasts, Julia turned into a bucking bronco and Antonia, helpless to help her lover or join in her ticklish torment, nearly orgasmed a second time.

Julia screamed into her gag, hoping for mercy which wasn't forthcoming.

Sitting on the sidelines was torture for Antonia, who would gladly trade places with her girlfriend if only to be in on the action.

Never in her life did Yolanda see this type of opportunity falling into her lap, a chance to explore her darker desires. She wasn't about to leave anything on the table.

Yolanda reached up and untied an exhausted Julia, rolling her onto her back to get full access to her ticklish upperbody.

What the maid couldn't have known was this was far from Julia's first torture session. All of the 20-year-old blonde's previous experiences left her with an astounding amount of stamina.

Even in her weakened condition, she mustered enough energy to tickle Yolanda's sides. Her fingers sunk into the curvy Mexican's ticklish skin and the tables were officially turning.

“Hahahahahah I'm sorry hahahahaahahaha,” Yolanda yelped, realizing she was losing the upperhand.

“Oh I bet you are sorry,” Julia grinned after removing her gag. “But not as sorry as you're going to be.”

Yolanda was twisted back and her arms tied above her head by Julia, who was beginning to enjoy being in control for the first time all day.

Antonia watched with amazement as her girlfriend took command, shoving the gag into Yolanda's mouth.

“There, now nobody can come to save you,” Julia said with a sinister smile.

The Mexican bombshell was besides herself. She was equal parts terrified and turned on. After what she put Julia through, Yolanda didn't blame her for wanting revenge.

Julia sat on Yolanda's legs, watching her feet and toes wiggle in anticipation. Soon her feet were covered in the same lotion Julia's feet were two hours earlier.

The younger blonde proved an expert tickler, sending ticklish shockwaves up Yolanda's legs with just her nails.

Antonia pleaded with her eyes to be freed from her bonds but Julia wasn't having any of it.

“Don't give me those puppy dog eyes,” Julia scolded. “You wanted to watch so now you watch.”

Yolanda regretted getting on Julia' bad side, recognizing a devious tickler when she saw one. There was nothing she could do as her tormentor's nails danced an Irish jig on her lotioned soles.

It was deja vu for Antonia, who witnessed Yolanda react in much the same manner her lover did previously.

Julia though was aided by knowing what all toys the couple brought to play with for the week. The busty blonde let her Mexican morsel of ticklishness rest as she scoured their luggage for the right tool.

After a few moments Julia pulled out a nine-inch strap on and a blindfold.

Both bound women looked on with baited breath at what exactly Julia had planned.

Turned out it was Yolanda who was in deeper trouble, as she was quickly blindfolded but not before she saw Julia attach the strap-on to herself.

Antonia was on pins and needles as she saw Julia trail her fingers up the insides of Yolanda's thighs, tickling and teasing at the same time.

The maid's head was spinning from the mixed emotions. She longed for the tickling to stop and the inevitable fucking to begin, but the suspense was palpable.

Yolanda was further pushed towards the edge when she felt a pair of breasts press against her face, not knowing Julia was leaning in to her ear.

“Now, are YOUR titties ticklish?” Julia cooed, sending shivers down Yolanda's spine.

The in-control blonde reached behind the maid, unhooking her tan bra. Yolanda's EE breasts spilled out like when a dam breaks.

“My my, someone's sure excited,” Julia squealed as she saw Yolanda's eraser-sized nipples standing at attention.

Yolanda arched her back when she felt Julia's tongue flick against each of her nipples, back and forth. She was on the precipice of relief when Julia's nails skittered cruelly along the sides of her large breasts.

If not for her gag, the Mexican's laughter likely would be heard across the border in Arizona as she bucked up and down.

Antonia watched with fascination at the jiggling of Yolanda's tits, each ripple more tantalizing than the next. She longed to be untied but knew Julia wanted her to suffer the worst fate she could imagine, doing nothing.

Julia moved her attention briefly to the maid's underarms, mixing up light tickles with deep pressure to keep Yolanda off guard. Every so often she'd fondle one of Yolanda's massive breasts for her own pleasure.

“Had enough?” Julia inquired from Yolanda, whose weary eyes and matted hair was all the response the blonde needed. “Now I'm going to untie your hands but I don't want you trying anything like I did, alright?”

Even if she wanted to Yolanda didn't possess the strength at that point to resist.

With little effort Julia rolled Yolanda on top of Antonia, undid the maid's blindfold and tied their hands together with the two gagged women looking directly at each other.

“Now, I'm going to remove your gag but I don't want to hear too much noise out of you,” Julia told Yolanda, who was simply happy to have her mouth free again.

Julia then positioned herself behind Yolanda, ripping off the Latina's panties.

“Ready to be fucked?,” Julia blurted out, not waiting for a response before sliding the strap on into Yolanda's awaiting slit.

Yolanda moaned in pleasure as each thrust sent her breasts heaving forward, hitting Antonia in the face time after time.

Here Antonia was, filled with lust and being slapped in the face with an incredible sets of tits, unable to participate.

It was all by design for Julia, who was loving the look of longing in Antonia's eyes as Yolanda received the release Antonia so desired.

The pleasure wasn't constant though, with Julia still taking time to goose Yolanda's sides now and then. The tickles forced out spurts of giggles from the maid, delighting Julia.

Finally it was time to grant Yolanda her serenity, with Julia grabbing hold of the EE breasts as she thrusted as deep into Yolanda as possible.

Tears of joy streamed down Yolanda's face, overcome with pleasure before being allowed to collapse on top of Antonia.

Julia pulled herself out of Yolanda's mound and leaned over her lover's face, breasts inches from Antonia's cheeks.

“You ever going to pull a stunt like this again?” Julia asked before removing Antonia's gag as well.

Panting, Antonia quickly responded.

“Of course!!!!” she said.

Julia simply smiled, knowing it was the truth.

I love the "Maid A Mistake" series! I always like returning to the world it's set in, BayernBeatdown. Hope you continue.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back