• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

With the Restraints her Mother Bought for her f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
For as long as I can remember, I've gotten sexually excited at the fear of being tickled by a woman. I masturbated every night to this fantasy for years. I wanted to make it come true, but I was shy and hardly ever had a date by the time I turned 25. I'm a bookish, lean but muscular guy of average height, and woman usually took no notice of me. But nice Mrs. Anderson who plays the organ at our church always talked to me during fellowship hour, and when her daughter came home after graduating from college, she introduced us and set us up on a date.

Lisa inherited her big sexy ass and blonde hair from her mother. I pictured them both walking, their hips swaying and buttocks jiggling, while I stroked myself at night. Lisa was hot for me too, and we had torrid make-out sessions on the couch in my apartment. It took a couple of months but I finally got up the nerve to ask her to go to bed with me. Much to my surprise, she enthusiastically called her mother on the phone and told her she was spending the night with me. She had experience; I had none. She taught me how to make love to a woman before riding me in the reverse cowgirl posture.

Lisa began spending more and more nights with me, and during foreplay and intercourse I imagined her tying me up and tickling me. It helped maintain my erection. But I was too shy to ask her to tickle me. So I had an idea. One evening, while she sat on my chest, her big naked ass below my chin, her hands stroking my erection, I tickled both cheeks. She laughed in surprise and turned her head to look at me. Then she did what I'd hoped--she retaliated by tickling my tummy, legs, and feet. I laughed silently and attempted to sit up when she scribbled my foot soles.

After that, anytime I wanted her to tickle me, I would tickle her first. She would warn me that I better not tickle her or she would "get me back." I'd ignore her warning, and she would turn me into a squirmy silent giggler.

We were engaged to be married for a few weeks when I casually mentioned that I would like to be tied and tickled.

"Oh, I would never do that to a man I loved," she said, much to my disappointment.

Still, I brought the subject up once in awhile, especially on day when I was extra horny. She denied my requests, saying it was too mean. And she refused it on our honeymoon too. Sometimes after sex, I was glad she had refused my request because I realized I'd feel foolish afterward.

We moved into a new house and her mother came over to help unpack and straighten up the place. While Lisa was in another room, Mrs. Anderson approached me with a long white gift box in her hand.

"Lisa told me you want to try bondage. I told her she should fulfill your wish. Lots of men like being dominated. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Consider this a housewarming gift."

She handed me the box. I opened it up and saw bondage restraints inside. I blushed...then thanked her and took the box to the bedroom. Mrs. Anderson went outside to her car and left and I stood in the bedroom, confused and greatly mortified that she knew my most secret sexual desire. Nevertheless, I realized my fantasy was going to come true. I put the box on the bed. Lisa entered the room and opened the box.

"These are for tonight. I wanted our first night in this house to be special."

I could hardly wait, but we still had so much unpacking to do it kept us busy until we had a late supper. After washing the dishes quickly, we hurried to the bedroom and undressed. I submitted, spread-eagled, and she fastened my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. My penis rose during this process. She kissed me and though helpless I felt safe with the woman I loved. Lisa picked up her cellphone and started texting.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Texting my mom to tell her I've got you tied up now."

I strained against the bonds, wanting to stop her embarrassing message. I realized her mother knew we were going to try them, but still she didn't have to know the exact moment. She sent the message, then kissed and hugged me, her breasts mushing against my chest.

Her phone buzzed, indicating she received a text. Lisa picked it up.

"My mom says to make sure I tickle you. Cooch, cooch."

Lisa tickled my belly and I discovered the tickling was harder to take when I was bound.

Still, I managed to keep my laughter silent.

Her phone buzzed again.

"My mom says I should tickle your arm pits and the area between your thighs and groin."

Tickling my armpits made me laugh out loud for the first time, and Lisa laughed along with me. Tickling my groin also made me laugh out loud and she alternated tickling these 2 places, forcing me to keep laughing. I thrashed frantically; the tickling was driving me nuts. She did this for over 5 minutes until I let out a high pitched frustrated giggle, a sound she thought was funny.

"I'm sorry I was so mean," she said. "I'm going to tell my mom you are ticklish in both those places."

Lisa kissed and hugged me again after she sent the message. She tugged my erection. Her phone buzzed.

"My mom said to ask you if you are having fun. Are you?"

"Yes," I answered, my face totally red.

Her phone buzzed in response.

"She says to tickle the weakling some more."

"No, no, ahahahahahaha..."

Lisa tickled me for another 5 minutes. I couldn't take it but had to because I could not escape. I never felt so helpless, so out of control. She smothered my face with her breasts and tickled my underarms. She sat on my face and tickled my ribs. She sat on my legs and tickled my balls. There was no more silent laughter, just loud hysterical giggling.

"I'm sorry I was so mean," she apologized again.

She texted her mother.

"I'm going to tell her that's enough."

She kissed and hugged and tugged, until her mother responded.

"She says I should keep tickling you until you say the safe word, but I'm not going to do that. I don't want to break you."

Lisa rode me. She fucked me hard and fast, yet it took a long time to cum, even though I was so excited because I was pushing from underneath.

Lisa undid the restraints, and I was relieved to be free.

"We cuddled and Lisa whispered, "you silly ticklish boy.'

Great story! :D
There is one guy who will never have a problem with his mother-in-law.

Great story. Lisa needs to "grow a pair" and tickle the crap out of him. That's what he really wants! (And us, too!) ;) And maybe even get Mom involved in the actual tickling!

BTW, I got the idea for the title of this story from a Seinfeld episode...the one where he was talking dirty to his girlfriend and she said panties, and he said "You mean the panties your mother laid out for you."

She thought he was a freak and walked out on him.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back