• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Cheerleader

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Leah was the perfect high-school cheerleader. Tall, thin, blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, beautiful smile, shapely body deeply tanned. Although on her road to glamour she had also gained many enemies, pretty much every girl in school except the rest of the cheerleading squad, who she was the captain of. The squad was her posse and they did whatever Leah wanted.
One day after school during cheerleading camp, Leah would soon find out the dangers of being the most popular girl in school.
It was raining heavily outside so the squad took practice inside today. The team wore their uniforms for the practice today. VERY short white skirts outlined in green, with sleeveless and bare midriff white outlined in green tops, which stopped above their ribcages, revealing each girl's sexy tummy and full ribcage.
"Leah! Come on girl! Let's get that backflip down straight this time!" The cheerleading coach shouted across the echoing gymnasium.
"Okay Coach!" Leah said cutely as she took a few steps back, and then took on a mad dash, leaping high into the air, but as she took flight, her leg went the wrong way, causing her body to twist in mid-air, and come crashing down horribly. The squad and the coach rushed to the fallen captain. A team member named Ashley reached her first.
"Leah! Oh my god Leah, are you okay?" She asked nervously in a high tone.
Leah moaned pitifully.
"It's my leg, i think i pulled a muscle or something bad," Leah compalined, grasping her injury.
"Okay! Okay! Let's give her room to breathe!" The coach shouted as she made her way through groups of concerned cheerleaders.
The coach bent down next to Leah, grasping her leg in her hands, and she accidentally brushed a nail along her thigh.
"hehehehe," Leah giggled, it was a soft, girlish giggle, very cute and young sounding.
"What is it?" the coach asked.
"You tickled me," Leah explained.
"Crazy kids," the coach muttered to herself as she resumed examining her leg.
"Looks like you twisted your leg up nice... go to the nurses office right away, have Ashley go with you, hurry up now." Ashley and the coach helped Leah to stand, then the 2 cheerleaders left the gym, Leah putting her weight on Ashley's shoulder as she hopped out.
The girls finally reached the nurse's office, releived she was still here after school hours. Ashley opened the door.
"Nurse Waulker, Leah twisted her leg up during cheerleading practice, coach told me to bring her here," Ashley explained.
"Smart choice, have her sit on the table, you may go now Ashley, thank you," Nurse Waulker said dismissing the tiny brunette.
"Is it bad nurse?" Leah asked meakly.
"Is this the one?" Nurse Waulker asked, still looking straight at the cheerleader.
"That's her mom," said somone coming from behind the drapes.
Cindy Waulker!
Oh god anybody but her. She was the girl she had beat for cheerleading captain, and Cindy was so devasted by losing, she quit the team and was hardly heard from again.
"W-what do you want?" Leah asked nervously.
"We all know you're the perfect little princess don't we... well even royalty has flaws." Cindy said menancingly as she neared Leah.
"What do you mean?"
"Well dear, what that means is that my daughter and i are gonna tickle you silly," Nurse Waulker said happily in her southern accent which was also passed down to Cindy, which made her adorable.
"What!?! No! Don't!" Leah screamed as she was pushed down roughly on the examining table. Cindy then held Leah's arms down flat above her head, and her mother wiggled her fingers into Leah's soft tummy, right belo her bellybutton.
"Heheheheaaeheheheeed-don'thehehe!!!" High-pitched girly giggled streamed out of Leah's mouth as her body wiggled and her tummy quivered to get away from the tickly touches. Leah's tiny cheerleading uniform left her whole mirdriff and underarms bared, which Cindy took advantage of, as she hled both wrists in one hand and lightly wiggled two fingers into her armpits, causing her giggling to rise. Leah's underarms were perfect, hairless and wonderfully smooth, a ticklers dream. Cindy took full advantage of her vulnerable friend, as she began to lightly stroke the hollow underarm.
"No pleaseeheheheheheeehheeeee!!!"
Leah's body thrashed and squirmed as she pulled tightly for her arms to come down, but she was greatly weakened by the tickle assault. Leah's smooth toned ticklish tummy was definitely the most ticklish spot on her body, and Cindy's mother took full advantage of that, centering ten nails in the pit of her tummy, skittering them like mad. Leah's laughter increased ten-fold as soon as the long nails made contact with her soft but firm tummy. Nurse Waulker "turned her hands into lobster-claws", and gently pinched the soft tan skin of her tummy. Leah squealed and giggled with each fresh touch, her head tangled as it messed about her head and tears rolled down her cheeks. Leah's laughter was like a soft symphony, each note pure music. Cindy scratchedthe blonde's outstretched armpits very lightly at first, but with each time it got heavier, as did Leah's laughter. She then slowly rubbed circles in the soft skin, then quicky dug the nails in. Leah's upperbody shook madly as she bucked up and down violently. Cindy's mom had begun to focus on the blonde's ribcage, placing all ten fingers on it then quickly spidering her fingers in a tickle frenzy.
Leah was laughing, screaming and giggling as the strange emotions rushed through her body. Her tummy hurt from laughing and her face was red.
Suddenly the tickling stopped, and Leah looked Cindy in the eye.
"Well i hope you learned your lesson you little bitch, and if you tell anyone about this," Cindy hung a threatening finger over her bare armpit.
"And trust me i'll know, i have some friends too ya know," Cindy said evily.
Leah's chest heaved up and down as she regained her posture and her breathe. The mother daughter duo allowed her to get up and limp out the door.
"Just put an ice-pack on it for a couple of days," Nurse Waulker yelled to her as she left.
"And if you need some more tickling, you do know, laughter is the best medicine."

I liked it!!

I enjoyed it a lot, its hot!!

Good Story

Good one man!

Reminds me of another story I saw at a different website.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back