• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turnabout Is Fairplay FF/M

heavenkitty

So many times, he had forced me to lay, tied up while he did disgusting things to me. I was tired of it & plotted my revenge......

One night, he had gone out to play poker with his 'buddies'. I knew from past experience that he would come home shortly after 1 am, drunk, horny & expecting sex. With a deviousness that I never knew that I possessed, I called my girlfriend who knew of my plight. I told her what I had planned & she immediately wanted in.

Shortly before 11 pm, she showed up to help me get everything ready. I planned to tie him up & treat him to the same thing that he usually did to me. Turnabout is fair play.

As usual, he came in around 1 am, drunk, loud & crabbing about how horny he was. I was dressed in nothing but a lace thong & a see-through crop top & high heels. He leered at me, telling me that it was a good thing that I was 'ready' for him. I laughed & agreed that I was ready for him. He grabbed his crotch & said that he had a 'special delivery' for me, meaning that he wanted to screw me in the ass. I smirked & told him that I had something else in mind.

At that moment, my girlfriend came up behind him & grabbed his hands. She quickly tied them so he couldn't retaliate. He sputtered & cussed, asking what this was all about. I laughed at him, telling him that he would find out soon enough. With him tied, he couldn't hit me. I licked his nose & held out a blindfold for him to see. I told him that I was going to use it so that he wouldn't know what was coming next. I tied it around his head, then used straps to secure it further to make sure that he didn't rub it off while laying down.

We forced him to walk into the spare bedroom. We had put hooks into the ceiling, the footboard & headboard of the bed. I didn't think that we would need them but I liked to be prepared. There were yards of rope, handcuffs & chains, just for good measure. I planned on using some of the 'toys' that he had used on me in the past, just to let him know what it felt like.

It was difficult getting him undressed but we managed to do it without getting hurt. He fought the whole time but being that he was sloppy drunk, he wasn't the most graceful person in the world. Getting him on the bed was the hardest part. I finally decided just to push him on & that worked. With his hands tied, he couldn't really do much more than flail around. I grabbed a pair of scissors & held them agaisnt his throat, warning him that if he moved around too much that he could get hurt. The expression on his face was priceless. He stayed very still, thinking that the scissors was a knife. I cut his shirt off of him as I couldn't remove it without taking off the cuffs.

While I was doing this, even though he was still, he called me everything but a white woman, yelling that that was his favorite poker shirt. I laughed & finished cutting it off his body, telling him that it was my favorite cleaning rag now. He grumped & fumed, telling me that he was going to 'teach me a lesson' after he got loose. I put the scissors back at his throat & had my friend hold them there while I took off his pants. I undid the buckle to his belt & he told me that he would enjoy using that on me once he was free. I sat on his legs & let my finger circle his belly button. His tummy muscles jerked & he barely suppressed a giggle.

I told him that I doubted that he would be in any shape to do anything like that to me after we were done with him. I cruelly dug my finger into his belly button, wiggling it & he jerked & yelled. I stopped & then pulled his zipper down slowly, just for effect. I forgot that his shoes & socks were still on so I took a moment to slip his heavy shoes off & peel off his sweaty socks. I let one lone finger scratch the base of his toes lightly & his foot jumped & jerked. He growled that I had better leave his feet alone. Again, I laughed & told him that soon, he would be in no position to tell me what I should & shouldn't do.

My friend still had the scissors pressed against his neck as I pulled his pants off. His dick had softened a little while we were struggling with him. I planned to change that soon. I ran my hand over it, just the way I knew he liked it. In spite of his position, he moaned with pleasure. His cock swelled & grew. I peeled his underwear off slowly. His dick flopped out, swelling even more as it was freed. His balls were still loose. I got his pants & undies off his legs & proceded to fondle the things that he held so dear to him. As my hands caressed, his dick became fully erect, throbbing. At this point, he tried to thrust it at my face, but he couldn't see so I easily avoided it.

At first, I couldn't decide how I wanted him tied up then decided that maybe using the thigh cuffs would be good at first. I put a collar around his neck & secured that to the headboard so he couldn't thrash around too much. My friend got his feet tied to the footboard, spread wide. All the while, he was fighting a little, but I think he was more than a little curious about what it would be like with 2 women. Little did he know....... In the process of being tied up, his dick softened a little.

I got the thigh cuffs on his legs & it took both of us to get his hands secured in the wrist cuffs that attached to the thigh cuffs. I positioned his hands on the tops of his thighs, making sure that he couldn't reach his hardening dick with his fingers. Now that he was bound, he started to realize just how precarious his position really was. As I laid out the implements of torture, he had no idea what he was in for. His dick wasn't completely hard so I stroked it gently, the way he liked it. He started really getting into it, moaning & grunting as I polished the head a little. His hips moved with my hand, bouncing on the bed as I got him to the point of coming. Then I stopped. He cried out, begging me to keep it up, that he was going to come.

I laughed & whispered in his ear that that was going to happen a lot in the next few hours. The look on his face was priceless. He was remembering all the times that he denied me my orgasm so that he could have 'his fun'. He looked scared.

He was sweating profusely & stunk of booze so I looked at my girlfriend & said that he needed a sponge bath to get that stink off of him. She agreed,saying that his feet needed extra attention. I got a bucket with some warm water & a couple of washclothes & some toothbrushes & brought it to the bedroom. I placed the bucket on the floor so that both of us could get to it easily. I wet the cloth & ran it over his body, then decided that I wanted his hands over his head. She helped me cuff his hands to the headboard & then the fun started.

He had been lulled into a false sense of security that we were going to bathe him. At first that's all we did. It must have felt pretty good because his dick was hard as a rock & throbbing in time to his heartbeat. I paid extra attention to his dick & balls, making sure that they were clean ( I planned on putting my mouth there later & didn't like the taste of stale sweat). He moaned & groaned as we worked our way down to his feet.

All the while, he was trying to tease us into taking the blindfold off so he could see us 'doing things' to each other. My friend & I kept looking at each other & rolling our eyes. That was one of his 'big fantasies' to see 2 women together. He kept saying that all his was really turning him on & that he would 'be nice' if we untied him. I laughed & told him that it wasn't that easy. I told him that he was still dirty & needed to get cleaned up first.

My friend started washing his feet. At first, he just wiggled his toes a little & a small, barely heard giggle escaped his lips. I looked at my friend & smiled. I had never really done anything with his feet in a long time, since he had broken his leg & had to do things like trim his toe nails. He had giggled then & would giggle lot more now.

I washed the other one so he had to deal with both feet being touched. I looked longingly at his exposed armpits but knew that there was time for that. His feet were right there & so big & so ticklish. I said to my friend a little loudly that his feet were too dirty just for a wash cloth to clean them. She took my lead & said in mock sadness that we would have to use the brushes on them. He had never had those used on him so he had no idea what was going to happen next.......

She smiled evilly as I handed her a toothbrush. I had brought the bucket closer so that we could rewet them as often as we wanted to. I started first, gently scrubbing between his toes at first. His reaction was immediate. He jerked his foot, trying in vain to get away from the brush, but I had his foot securely tied. But I hadn't tied his big toe off. I did this & his whole foot was immobilized, toes pulled back so that I had access to his whole foot & could tickle at my leisure. My friend did likewise with his other foot. Now he was at our complete mercy.

I used the brush between his toes now with no movement on his part to interfere. He protested at the tying of his toes, saying that he couldn't tolerate having his feet 'messed with' at all. He couldn't even bring himself to say the word 'tickle' because he was so ticklish. I noticed that in his fear, his erection had lost some of it's 'oomph' but that would soon change. I whispered to my friend what I wanted to do & she grinned evilly as I explained. She nodded & whispered that she would take care of his feet while I got things ready. She abandoned the brushes & used her fingers to work between his toes. He gasped & then started giggling. She stepped up the action, running her fingers up & down his soles. His body jerked & bounced on the bed as he tried in vain to escape from the torture that his feet were going through. She began using her fingernails, long & sharp, to scratch at the base of his toes & between. He shrieked & laughed hysterically, jerking his body more, sweating from the effort.

Meanwhile, I got a ladder & had tied a fluffy ostrich feather to a rope. I hung it from one of the hooks in the ceiling with a lead rope so I could raise or lower it at my whim. It was positioned right over his dick & balls. I lowered it so that it barely touched him. As he bounced on the bed, he moved the feather & it tickled him. As soon as he realized what was happening to him, he screamed like a woman. His dick got hard really fast. His movements of panic caused the feather to play on his cock & balls more than if he had stayed still. My friend still worked his feet, pulling his toes apart to tickle between them. I got off the ladder & tied off the rope that the feather was attached to so that it would stay put for a while.

I went over to his head & leaned down & asked him if he was having fun yet. He cursed at me through his laughing, telling me that he was going to kill me after he was loose. I smiled at his threat & stroked his pits, so vulnerable & available. He tried jerking away but couldn't. I let my fingernails scratch along his ribs lightly as I asked him how he liked the feather on his dick. I told him that I had wanted to see him like this for a long time. I added that if he tried to lay still, he would get tickled less by the feather. Then I got a great idea. I an old T shirt & wrapped it around his hips & used velcro to hold it in place to 'prop' up his dick from laying against his belly so it stood straight up. I repositioned the feather to barely brush the head of his dick. He protested & pleaded that he had had enough but I wasn't even near done. I got a 'clip on' type fan from the kitchen & clipped it to the headboard & pointed it straight at the feather. The air from the fan blew directly on the feather, making it brush his dickhead back & forth. He gasped at the new feeling & once he figured out what I did, he tried to 'dodge' the feather but couldn't as the movement was random. I put the fan on the oscillate setting so that he would never know when the feather would touch him. So he ended up jerking & moving 'into' the feather more than not.

It was turning me on, seeing him helpless, his dick hard & throbbing & him being tickled like that. He bounced on the bed, trying in vain to both evade the dangling feather & move his feet away from my friend's teasing fingers. Plus the fact that I knew that he was hornier than hell & wanted to cum on the worst way. Seeing his hips moving, his cock bobbing & his balls so tight & swollen got my pussy to throbbing & dripping. This was going to be a fun night for all of us. I couldn't help playing with my nipples while watching him struggle & laugh. I decided to get into the action too & dug into his ribs, my fingers grabbing visciously for a few moments.

I patted his cheek & told him that after we were through with him, he'd beg to have this done to his again & again. I kissed his cheek & ran a single finger through his armpit hair. His renewed laughter was my reward. I wiggled all my fingers there, barely touching his hair, making it more irritating than ticklish. I told him that the more he laughed, the sooner we would untie him & have a 'threesome'. That was a lie, to be sure, but I wanted to give him false hope. With my friend now tickling both his feet, the feather working his dick & me tickling his pits, he was in a frenzy of mingled, conflicting feelings. He was excited by what we were doing, didn't want to be tickled & would surely kill me in his anger but the more excited he became, the more he was starting to like being tickled.

Soon, he was sweat covered & gasping for breath, unable to laugh anymore. I nodded to my friend & we both stopped for a few minutes to let him catch his breath. I even moved the feather so that he had a total break. He lay there, panting & limp from his torture. Being the kind person that I was, I gave him a few sips of water, cold from the refridgerator. He thanked me with uncharacteristic meekness. He asked me if he was 'done' & if I was ready to let him go. I smiled & said that he wasn't quite done yet. His jaw dropped & he asked what else was going to happen. I answered him by grabbing a bottle of massage oil (edible) & pouring some on his chest, tummy, legs & feet. We both rubbed it in, again, letting him slip into that false sense that things were going to go his way again. The only area that we intentionally missed was from his hips to his upper thighs. I wanted that especially clean.

My friend & I even played like we were 'doing things' to each other while we were 'preparing' him for the next phase. I pretended that we had taken off our clothes & that she was feeling up my pussy with her hand all covered with the oil. His ears perked up at this & his dick started pulsing again. I pretended to describe in detail how she was playing with my clit, making it harder than he ever did. He protested, saying that he could eat & play with pussy better than any woman could. I started tracing random patterns on his chest, circling his nipples. He groaned as I brushed one with the tip of my finger. I worked my way down to his belly button, letting my fingertip find it's way into it. I wiggled my finger & he let out a squeal, bucking against my finger as well as the feeling. With his skin so slippery, it was now easy to tickle him with barely a touch.

I moved the hanging feather out of the way for the moment. I had better, more devious things in mind for him.

We went to work over his whole body, going from part to part, finding the most ticklish spots. His pits & feet were by far the most ticklish but other parts were fun to tickle too. I 'played' his ribs, tickling them one at a time while my friend went back to his feet, this time, licking between his toes. That sent him over the edge, laughing hysterically, bouncing his body in a vain effort to evade the torture. I looked at his dick trying to fuck the air & got another idea. I took a stiff feather & played it over his shaft & the underside of the head. He gasped & giggled, laughed & screamed, going crazy at the now familiar feeling on his dick. He screamed & begged to be let go, that he would pay more attention to my pleasure. I worked it over his balls & inner thighs while my friend now sucked on each & every one of his toes while scratching his arches. I told him that that was all nice & that, but he had more to pay for than just that.

I moved the action to the head & underside of his dick. The effect was galvanizing. If he hadn't been tied down, he would have been clinging to the ceiling. He was now in a total frenzy of horniness & frustration. The way his dick was swelled up, I knew that the only thing keeping him from cumming all over the place was the distraction of being tickled. I decided to add to his frustration. I took off the blindfold so that he could see what was being done to him.

He blinked at the light owlishly & renewed his pleas for us to stop, that he had had enough. I could see that he was tiring but he still hadn't really learned his lesson yet. I showed him the feather that I was using & ran it up & down his shaft, winking at him. His dick throbbed & swelled more that now he could see. I playfully flicked my tongue against his dickhead, making him cry out. I told him that he would get a rest for a little while. I put on a robe & my friend & I left the room.

We had a couple of beers while we let him rest. I told her that doing all that stuff was making me hornier than hell & she agreed that she was getting hot too. Knowing that my friend was bi, I knew what was coming next. She offered to 'ease my suffering' while he watched, making him suffer all the more. I thought for a moment & agreed, thinking more that it would chap his ass to see a woman giving me pleasure better than he could. We went into the room that I shared with our 'captive'. I pulled out all the sexy undies that I had & found a couple of pair of crotchless panties. I also grabbed up some of my 'personal' toys that I used when I needed release. We changed into them & reentered the spare bedroom. His eyes nearly bugged out at the sight of the 2 of us wearing nothing but the panties. He asked warily what was going on. I went over to him & told him that he was going to get what he wanted.

I put a few pillows under his head so that he had a clear view of the 'procedings'. I took all the toys out & laid them on the floor so that she could have easy access to them. One of the toys was a double headed dildo that I had never used before. His eyes bugged out as he watched me bend over to show how juicy & swollen my **** was. He knew that I only got that way if I was really turned on. He licked his lips & asked if he would be allowed to taste some of that. I giggled & told him that this was just for show, that he would have to just watch & like it. I knew that this would drive him up the wall as his fantasy involved 2 women doing things not only to each other but to him too. I was determined that he wouldn't have his dick touched for a long while yet. He had to learn what it was like to need & not receive.

For a moment, I climbed on top of him, straddling his chest with my dripping pussy right at eye level. I parted my outer lips to show him how wet I was. I fingered my clit, moaning as I did, driving him crazy as planned. His tongue snaked out, trying in vain to taste me. I leaned back, letting my long hair brush his dick, teasing it while I fingered myself. He started bouncing his hips, trying to get my hair to stroke him more but I bounced off the bed, laughing at his efforts. I stripped off the panties, showing him my ass, spreading my cheeks to show him the spot that he most wanted. I told him that he better get a good look because that was the last time that he would see it. He protested but soon forgot as I lay back in the lounge chair, spreading my legs seductively. I played with my nipples while my friend knelt at the end of the chair. She took a bottle of lube & poured a few drops right on my clit. I hissed with pleasure as the cool liquid fell on my hot clit. Her fingers followed, moving in slow circles around my clit but not touching it. Now my moans weren't fake but genuine. Her touch was really getting me going.

My friend paused only to do something for our 'captive'. She took a vibrating butt plug & went over with that & the lube in her hands. She lubed his ass up good & slowly worked the plug into his virgin ass, making sure that it was firmly against his prostate. He protested all the way, even after she turned it on. She then tied a piece of string around the base of his dick & balls to keep him from cumming before we were ready to let him. She kept the speed low so he wouldn't cum too quickly & then returned to what she had started. She whispered to me that she wished that she had a vibrating cuff to put around his dick too. I laughed at that, because I had had the very same thought.

My clit was throbbing as she fingered it some more. She made a big show of licking my nipples as her fingers moved faster. I stroked her hair as she took one into her mouth, lashing her tongue over the tip. I moaned & looked at him to see what he was doing. His attention was glued to the action that was happening right before his bulging eyes. He couldn't believe that his woman was being made love to by another woman!!!! His cock was swollen & purple, throbbing with unanswered desire. He groaned & shifted his hips, pumping them in a vain, futile effort to bring himself off. The butt plug was doing it's job nicely.

My friend's hands traveled over my body, touching, stroking, caressing. She kissed each thigh tenderly while she picked out a toy to tease me with. She inserted the egg into me & turned it on. My whole pussy vibrated while her fingers caressed my inner lips & clit. She moved closer so that I had access to her pussy too. She lifted a leg, resting her foot on the edge of the chair. I took the opportunity & caressed her pubic hair & outer lips. I told her that since she was being kind to me that she deserved some pleasure too. Our captive could see straight at what I was doing with my hand as well as what she was doing to me.

With both hands, I parted her outer lips & found that she was just as turned on as I was. Her inner lips were swollen & her clit was huge, almost the size of a small penis. I could see why she liked women sometimes. She handed me the bottle of lube & I poured a few generous drops into her cleft. She grinned as the cool fluid flowed, mingling with her natural juices. I followed her lead, circling her clit with tender fingers, never actually touching it. I let my other hand find her hole & rimmed it, then sliding in slowly. She moaned then gasped as my fingers grazed her clit. Curiousity overtook my shyness about lesbian love & I leaned forward to lick her clit. At that, she thrust her hips forward, spreading her legs more. I let my lips close around it & sucked it like a small dick. She went wild, grinding her **** into my mouth. Her fingers rubbed my clit directly then, moving erraticly as her passion overcame her control. I sucked on it harder, letting my tongue lash the tip, biting it gently. She started shaking & moaning as she came into my mouth. I could feel how her pussy contracted around my fingers as I pumped them into her. She fell away for a few mintes as she regained control of herself.

After she moved away, I looked back over at him. His jaw was literally on the floor at the sight of his woman pleasuring another woman. He knew what I could do with my tongue if properly motivated & I would guess by the expression on his face that he wanted nothing more than to be the recipiant of my attentions. His cock was deep purple now, his balls swollen. I smiled & stuck out my tongue, wiggling it at him. I got up & just for fun, let my tongue swipe the head. Precum had been drooling out for a while. He groaned loudly, bouncing his hips in the hopes that I would just leave my head where it was. I moved out of the way. While I was bent over, my friend, recovered from her climax, came up behind me & licked me. With the egg still inside me, I was hornier than ever, my whole body throbbing. I moaned & spread my legs, giving her more room. With a swipe of my wet tongue on his balls, she took my hand, telling me with a smirk that it wasn't nice to tease the animal & led me over to the lounge chair.

His eyes followed us, hungrily wondering what she was going to do next to me. She brought out something that I hadn't seen before, close up anyway. It was a strap-in vibrator. She gently took the egg out & wiped it clean for the next time. She then leaned forward & licked my pussy from hole to clit, finishing with a long sucking bite to my clit. I tossed my hips & moaned, getting very close to climaxing. While she was eating me, she put the harness around my hips & thighs. Then she gently worked the vibrator into me a little at a time. She secured it to the harness & continued to tease my clit with her tongue. There was enough play in the harness that she could move it a little by grasping the base. She turned it on & wiggled it a little. I arched my body as the sensations took me over. In the background, I could hear him egging her on.

Looking over at our 'captive', she told him with a more than a little contempt that this was the way to please a lady. She turned back to me & buried her face in my pussy. Her tongue was all over the place, licking my inner lips along with my clit. Her fingers roamed over my ass to my abused asshole. She lubed it generously, tenderly massaging it. She then slipped one single finger inside, wiggling it gently. As I had before, she sucked on my clit like a miniature dick, letting it slide in & out of her mouth, lashing her tongue over the tip. She turned up the speed on the toy & sucked harder, flicking her tongue faster on my aching clit. She detached the harness from the toy & worked it as she tongue-lashed my nub. My hands found her hair & twined my fingers in it, urging her on. She backed off a little, letting her tongue dance over my sensitive inner lips, varying the movement & pressure, keeping me on the edge, letting it build up a little longer. Removing her finger gently from my ass, she circled my nub with her tongue, continuing to tease me. All through out this, he was making comments, suggesting things to do & we ignored him.

My hips worked, bucking as she stroked the toy in & out of me, turning it like a corkscrew as her lips closed around my throbbing button. She sucked hard on it & thrust the toy faster. I spread my legs wide & pumped my hips, arching my back & with a loud moan, I came like I had never cum before. But she didn't let up like a guy would......she kept up the pace on my clit, sucking hard & lashing the tip with her tongue. She did slow down the action with the vibrator, moving it slowly as my muscles gripped it, letting me feel every ridge on it. My climax seemed to go on forever, my pussy contracting, clit throbbing, my whole body feeling it. She finally let up & I sagged on the chair, nearly fainting from the intensity that I had felt.

A few moments later, she held me lovingly, whispering to me that she had always fantasized about doing that with me. I smiled, whispering back that it had been wonderful. We heard a moan & turned our attention to our 'captive'. He was covered with sweat & shaking. He lay there, begging to cum, that he would be a good boy & treat me the way I should be treated but that all he wanted was to cum. His voice had a note of true desperation in it. I looked at my friend & asked her if she thought that he had learned his lesson. She looked thoughtfully at him & finally nodded, that he had probably learned his lesson. I had to agree with her. I untied his dick & some of the trapped blood immediately drained, making his dick less purple. But it was still hard, swollen & throbbing. I whispered to my friend a suggestion as to how to let him cum & she agreed that that would be fair & just.

With him sort of sitting up, he could see whatever we did to his body. I was still horny in spite of my intense orgasm. I made sure that his balls were still tied so he could still cum but it would be more difficult. I stroked his balls & he groaned loudly. I asked him if that felt good & all he could do was to nod. I told him that I would let him cum, only if my friend could tickle his feet while he was cumming. His eyes bulged at this information. At first, he shook his head, but I changed his mind by licking the length of his shaft wetly. He bounced his hips, thrusting to get his dick against my tongue again. I told him also that he had his choice of methods of cumming.............. 1) pussy 2) my mouth & 3) my hand

I was being particularly evil, knowing that he loved blowjobs more than anything. I told him that each one had a pricetag attached to it. Pussy, he had to endure having his sides & pits tickled in addition to his feet.........My mouth, he had to have a dildo gag & if I used my hand, he would have to have nipple clamps on. I gave him a few minutes to decide while I played with myself. I sat on his chest again, fingering my clit & moaning. I knew that this would hurry his decision along.

I watched his face as his mind worked over the choices I had given him. I could see him mentally weigh each choice. My friend teased him, holding up the feathers that she would use on his feet. She even told him that she wanted to see how long it took him to scream. She gave him a test tickle, running the edge of the feather up the center of his foot. He jerked & decided that my hand wouldn't be so bad. I clapped my hands in glee & ran to get the adjustable clamps that he had so cruelly used on me in the recent past. I was happy to put them to good use finally. I rolled his nipples to get them a little harder & centered the clamp on the first one, screwing it tight on him. He cried out, saying that that was too tight. I laughed & reminded him that I had said the exact same thing a few nights ago too. That shut him up & I did the other one exactly the same way.

He asked if I was going to 'get him off' then. I giggled & told him that that would be happening shortly. First, I removed the butt plug, none too gently I might add. I didn't want him cumming too fast....his torture wasn't quite over. He sighed in relief after it was out, no doubt, it had caused him discomfort inspite of how it made him feel. I grabbed the bottle of lube & poured some over the head, letting it drip down the shaft. His dick pulsed & he let out a mewling groan at the feeling of the cool liquid flowing down his hot shaft. I grabbed his shaft firmly & stroked it up & down but not touching the head.......yet. I moved my hand slowly, twisting it occassionally. I sat on his legs to keep him from moving around too much while I did that. He watched my hand, mezmerised by the motion. I alternately gripped it hard & loosely but never went fast.

He licked his lips as I let my hand stray too far & touch his head. Just to tease him, I let my thumb brush over the underside for a moment. He groaned & tried to buck his hips but couldn't. To add to it all, I pressed my pussy hair against his balls, moving my hips to make the hair brush against them. He was again, near a total frenzy so I took pity on him (not that he deserved it). I grasped his shaft firmly & stroked it hard, letting my hand go up to his head. As I saw that he was only a few strokes from cumming, I turned my head & gave my friend the signal. She started tickling his feet, running the feathers that she had ready up & down his soles & in between his toes.

At that same moment, I stepped up the action on his dickhead, rubbing the underside & rotating my palm on the top of the head while tickling his balls. The effect was immediate. He bucked & bounced as best he could, head thrown back, he laughed, screamed & cried out & his dick turned into a fountain, cum spraying everywhere. I kept stroking him, knowing that as he came, as he was being tickled to an extreme, he would become way more sensitive & it would become painful. My hand became both beloved to him as well as hated. He continued to cum, the flow of semen seemingly neverending. He pleaded for the tickling to stop but seemed to enjoy it. Finally, his dick stopped spouting but I kept going, stroking him slowly, keeping him hard. I glanced at my friend, leting her know that I wanted her to keep tickling him. She grinned, agreeing & only slowed, but didn't stop.

She lazily sawed one feather between his big toe & the toe next to it, his foot jerking. He laughed weakly as he slowly recovered from his orgasm. As I stroked his shaft, I let my hand cover the head & 'polish' it. He groaned & started crying, saying that his dick was too sore for that. I continued stroking his dick for 10 more minutes, while he protested loudly. He said that he had had enough. I smiled & said that I wasn't quite through yet. But I agreed that he needed a rest & so did we. I got off of him & put the blindfold back on him.

Since he was so worn out, I thought that he might like his hands where he could see them. I brought out the thigh cuffs again & he restrained his hands that way, making sure that they were near enough to his dick that he could sort of touch himself, close enough to touch but not enough to be able to get himself off. I inserted a smaller butt plug that was curved to put pressure directly on his prostrate gland. I made sure that I stroked him up good, making sure that he was really hard before I retied his dick. He tried to touch his dick & could only brush the shaft with his fingertips.

I brought out the ostrich feather again, propped up his dick with the T shirt & positioned it to just brush the very tip of his head. Then, I turned on the fan. As he felt the teasing tickle of the feather on the head of his dick, he whimpered & pleaded to take it away. I looked at him with contempt & told him that I would be back in the morning to 'take care of him' & that I hoped that he had a good night. I added that I hoped that he wouldn't mind that my friend wouldn't be too loud in the next room. I smiled & told her loud enough for him to hear that I was eager to try that double headed dildo. She laughed & told me that we would have lots of fun & with that, I turned off the lights but left the door open so that he could hear everything. I could hear his moans coupled with almost insane laughter as my friend laid me on the bed & started teasing my clit..............

more to 'cum'................................

Wow! Very nice, very detailed.
I just love F/m stories.:D Thanks for posting, don't forget to post the continuation, too.

Amazing story

I couldn't read the words fast enough. What a great story.
But you and your friend definately deserve a cum uppance.
I hope we hear about it.
Eric

wow, what a story

Wow, what a great story.
I couldn't read the words fast enough.
I love it when men get their cum uppance.
but really, you and your girlfriend deserve a little payback too.
Can't wait to hear about it.
Eric

Like these people have said, a great story. :) Both my girl and I loved the FF/M theme (and your detailed descriptions... ;) ) and think you should definitely keep the story that way.

finally....

a truly phenomenal story ...

If you are looking for romance, buy a novel with fabio on the cover... for me, I'll take stories like this.

(I was sorry to see the 'behind the walls' story come to an end. I the author still here?)

Yes, I'm still here & thank you for the positive feedback :) I haven't had time to work on the 'sequel' to this story but it's in the works :)

I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed this one ;) I had a lot of fun writing it :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back