• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time For Everything M/F

heavenkitty

One night, we were just sitting around, watching cable. My feet were up on the couch & he was sitting right beside them. My shoes were off but still had my socks on. His hand strayed over to rub them. It felt great so I offered to take my socks off so he could do a better job. Little did I know that he loved to tickle................

We had been lovers for only a few weeks, but I had no idea that he loved to tickle. I never made the connection with the times that he had grabbed my sides briefly or growing hard at the sight of my bare feet. I must have been thick to not have seen that.....................

He grinned at my suggestion of taking my socks off. Barely able to conceal his delight, he nodded, saying that he could do a much better job without them being in the way. I smiled & asked if he minded taking them off for me. He chuckled & told me that he would be more than happy to oblige me. He grabbed the toe of my left sock & slowly, almost teasingly pulled it from my foot. He followed suit with the other foot, slowly pulling the sock off. I wiggled my newly freed toes, suddenly happy that they were uncovered. He seemed to share that feeling, by the look on his face.

At first, all he did was gently massage each foot with great care & tenderness. I relaxed, laying back & just listening to the movie that was playing. Then he started playfully scratching the bottoms of my feet, nothing extreme, but it was enough to let me know that he was doing it. My feet jerked a little & I giggled. He then started wiggling his fingers between my toes. That really tickled!! He had to hold my legs so that I didn't kick him. He stopped for a while, going back to just massaging them. He was quiet for a while as he massaged my feet then asked me something that I had never been asked in my life. He shyly asked me if I had liked him doing that to my feet. I smiled & told him that in a way, it had felt great. I even went so far as to admit that it turned me on.

His eyes lit up & he got the biggest grin on his face. He leaned over & kissed me tenderly, hugging me close. Pulling me into his lap, he kissed me harder, letting his hands roam over me. He pulled back & asked me again if I had really liked him tickling my feet. I nodded & giggled. I told him shyly that the feeling in my foot had gone straight to my pussy, making it tingle. He knew that I was ticklish all over my body but had never really explored that aspect of me. Maybe too afraid that I would think that he was a freak. Not that I would.

In most respects, we had a great relationship. Sex was awesome as he was a thoughful lover who was inventive. We were both open to trying new things, even though we were both still relatively new to each other. We had talked about our fantasies a few times, but he had never really said much. I had shared my fantasy of being tied up & fucked senseless a few times, but he hadn't acted on it. I had bought ropes & cuffs & all sorts of things to give him the initiative, but he stayed away from that for some reason. I even had a variety of sex toys that we had played with on ocassion, but never really got as 'kinky' as I had hoped.

Which surprised me to no end when he asked me what I thought about having him tie me up & tickle me & tease me sexually. I was speechless. The thought of tickling being incorporated into sex fired my imagination greatly. I had fantasized for a long time about being tied up & fucked....... I grinned & asked him when he wanted to do this. He knew that I had never been tied up before & that tickling, for me was something entirely new to me. He voiced this, telling me comfortingly that even though he liked it to an extreme, that he would be gentle with me.

He took my hand & rested it on his crotch, letting me feel how excited he was. I grinned & stroked it through his shorts. He kissed me & told me to give him a few minutes to get some things together & that maybe I should take a shower & use the toilet before we got started. I just looked at him but he kissed me gently & asked me to trust him. I told him that I did & got up to take a shower as he had suggested. As I left, he reached out & scratched the bottom of my foot playfully. I jerked & giggled, almost losing my footing in the process. I swatted at him on my way to the bathroom.

After I was done showering (I had shaved just about everything I could & lotioned well), I put on a robe over my naked body & walked into the bedroom that we shared. He had transformed it a little, adding hooks in various places on the walls, ceiling, headboard & footboard. He had a card table set up next to the bed, covered with different things. Feathers of different sizes, artist's brushes, toothbrushes, some of the make up brushes that I never used anymore, some sex toys that I had never seen before, bottles & tins with various things in them. He sat on the bed, naked, his cock standing at attention, pulsing against his belly. He asked me if I had done everything that I needed to do. I nodded & smiled. I was a little scared but too horny to care much.

He took my hand & invited me to lay on the bed, in the middle. I took off my robe & lay on the bed & he proceded to restrain me. He started with my feet, tying them to the foot of the bed, making sure that my heels were on the edge of the footboard. He had been thoughtful enough to put pillows under them for my comfort before he secured them. They were wide apart, allowing him access to my pussy which was starting to ache with longing & anticipation. He cuffed each hand separately so that I was spread eagled. He added pillows under my head & hips, both for my comfort & for 'ease of access'. My body was stretched & vulnerable to him & he knew it. He reinterated for me that he knew that I was new to all this & that he would go easy on me this time. He even gave me a 'safe word' to use if things got too intense. I chose the word 'pronto' as that had little chance of being said during our 'session'.

He started by blindfolding me, telling me that it would make it more intense but better. He again promised to take it slow. With the blindfold on, I couldn't see a thing & sounds were intensified. All I could hear was my breathing, his breathing & my heart going faster. I struggled a bit, testing my bonds. he had done a good job. I could move a little bit, but not much. Just enough to make myself hornier. For a few minutes, he did nothing. I knew from experience that he was probably stroking himself & watching me. He had done this sort of thing before while watching me play with myself.

I stayed tense, waiting for that first tickling touch but he was holding back, letting the tension build. There!!! Something on my foot!! Then I felt something being wound around one big toe & then the other. He was tying my toes back!!!! For some reason, my pussy started throbbing even more. I moaned & shifted my hips a little, wishing that I had something inside me. Suddenly, a breath light touch on the bottom of my foot. The feeling skittered up to my toes & was gone. I tried to jerk my foot but it was so well tied that all I could do was shift my hips & exhale loudly. The feeling came back, running along the base of my toes, lingering a little longer. This time, I couldn't hold back & giggled helplessly. I heard him giggle with me. He kept it there (guessing it was a feather) swirling it along the base of my toes for a few moments. He stopped & I guess, deciding that my feet were too dry, proceded to lotion each one in turn. At first, it just felt great, like when he was massaging them but soon, he started gliding his fingertips over my arch & between my toes, where I am most ticklish. I screamed & if I hadn't been tied to the bed, I would have been clinging to the ceiling. He wiggled his fingers over the sensitive soles, bringing a stream of continuous laughter from me. Tears rolled down my cheeks as he 'drew' swirling patterns in the excess lotion on my foot. All I could do was lay there, limp & laughing helplessly.

He stopped to let me gain a little strength & catch my breath. Even after he stopped, I continued to giggle, still feeling the 'ghost' sensations of his fingers tickling my helpless feet. During the 'break', he lay next to me & kissed me passionately, wiping my face & giving me a few sips of water. He asked me if I wanted to continue. I smiled & said that I didn't want to stop until we both had cum. He kissed me again & told me that all I had to do was say my safe word & he would stop at once. I told him that as long as he gave me 'breaks' every few minutes, that I would be fine. He kissed me again & I felt him get off the bed.

I heard him humming as he moved around the bed, not knowing where he was going to strike next. I tensed, readying myself for the next 'assault'. A brief tickle on my armpit, moving down my side quickly. I gasped & jerked my body at this teasing touch. The next touch circled one of my nipples then teased the underside my breast. I giggled then screamed as I felt a finger invade my belly button, probing deeply. It stayed there for a moment then he worked his way down my legs, using the feather on my inner thighs, briefly brushing it against my clit. In a total fit of laughter, I begged him to play with my clit, that I was so horny that if I didn't cum soon that I would die. Just to egg me on, he fingered it for a few moments. He knew exactly how to touch it to get it hard & throbbing & also, much to my dismay & pleasure, how to keep me on the edge of climax for a very long time.

I worked my hips against his hand, hoping that he would get me off but he stopped just as I was getting close. He shifted gears on me, digging his fingers into my knees, breaking through my sensual haze. The difference in sensation made me cry out in shock. I screamed laughter, jerking & bouncing, trying to get away from his eveil fingers. The way he alternated from hard to gentle kept me off balance, bringing either bubbly giggles or screams of breathless laughter from me.

The whole time, I was getting hornier & hornier. My pussy was dripping & throbbing, aching for release. During a 'break' he told me that he was really horny now, telling me how hot I looked all tied up & helpless. I pleaded with him in my most wheedling voice that if he untied me that I would give him head every day for a month & he just laughed at me, telling me that I usually did that anyway. I sighed, knowing that I was trapped but a part of me was reveling in my bondage. A part of me that had been long buried & was now allowed to see daylight.

Still blindfolded, he didn't do anything for a few minutes. I heard him moving around the room, like he was preparing something. I waited breathlessly, tensed in anticipation.......a sudden, light touch on my side slowly running up to my pit. I burst out laughing as it continued stroking back & forth. I twisted back & forth, trying in vain to escape it but he kept it going, not stopping. He paused & continued, seeming to write with his instrument of torture. Pulling at my bonds, I screamed as he swirled it (a brush?) into my pit, moving it all over, covering every inch of my sensitive skin. He again paused & I felt something brush my upper lip. He told me to taste it. It was icing!!!! He was painting me with thinned icing!!!!! Suddenly, I knew what he had planned for me. he was going to torture me by painting it on then again by licking it off!!!!!!!!!! My skin crawled at the thought but at the same time, my pussy throbbed & contracted too.

I lay limply on the bed, laughing & giggling weakly now, worn out but my skin was super sensitive & tingling from his tickling. He stopped 'painting' & started licking it off. He started at my armpit, using his tongue to rid my skin of the sweet treat. If I had been worn out before, this renewed my energy fast!!! Electrified, I laughed hysterically, pleading with him to stop. He giggled against my side, licking & wiggling his tongue in the process. This drove me crazy. I squirmed & bucked my body as much as I could, trying in vain to avoid his probing tongue. He whispered to me that I couldn't get away from it so I had better just relax & enjoy it.

Finally he had licked all the icing off of my side, leaving me sweaty, tear-stained & limp. He gave me another break, letting me sip ice water. I shook periodically, muscle spasms from the workout I had received. He rubbed me tenderly, massaging me to help me relax again. He asked me if I had had enough & I told him again that I wasn't through until both of us had cum. He giggled in the cutest way & said that I was tougher than he had ever thought. This time, he started 'spot painting', swirling the brush around each nipple then sucking & licking it off then going to something else. This tickled too, but not as intensely. More than anything, it was making me more intensely horny.

He traced the brush under my breasts, drawing a fine line of icing. His tongue followed right after it, licking as he 'painted'. This too, tickled, but was making me hornier by the minute. Little giggles bubbled up from my throat as he worked over to the other breast. He was straddling me & I could feel his dick against my tummy. I giggled as he drew another line & managed to ask if he was going to get me off soon. He didn't answer for a minute & then I felt him lean forward & then, without warning, he danced his fingers in my pits. I yelped & laughed, begging him to stop. He withdrew his fingers & told me that I would get that soon enough. He kissed me tenderly & then traced his fingers over my tummy, bringing forth more helpless giggles.

He kissed me again through my giggling & licked up the line if icing that he had drawn, wiggling his tongue as he did. I bucked my hips & screamed with hysterical giggling. He started poking my tummy gently as he finished licking up the icing, bringing forth more giggling & squirming. He saw that I was starting to tire again so he stopped for a few minutes while I just lay there, giggling & tossing my head from side to side.

He got off of me while I rested & brought a glass of cold water to my lips. I sipped gratefully & thanked him. Slowly, I relaxed & stopped giggling & shaking. Again, he asked me if I wanted to stop. I smiled & wiggled my hips (as much as I could) suggestively, telling him that I was hornier than hell & wanted him to make me cum while I was tied up. I tried to intice him by telling him how hot I was & that my pussy was dripping with wetness & that my clit was as hard as his dick & that I wanted to fuck his brains out for hours. He chuckled, knowing what I was doing. He knew me all too well. He could see that I was very much liking to bondage that I was in & I didn't want it to stop.

With a devious note in his voice, he asked me how badly I wanted to cum. I moaned at the sound of his voice & told him that if I didn't cum soon that I would go insane. I heard something that I didn't recognise at first. Then I felt something against the entrance to my pussy, something smooth & small.....He inserted the smooth thing into my pussy. I moaned & moved my hips at his probing touch. Suddenly, I felt it move inside me!!! Then I realized what it was.....a vibrating egg..... it made my whole pussy vibrate, even my clit. He pushed it deeper into me to make sure that my inner muscles wouldn't push it out. His fingers moved to my clit & teased it with another vibtator that seemed to have fingers that went on either side of my aching clit. He moved that one around, teasing every part of my clit, making it ache all the more......... Tossing my head, undulating my hips, I moaned & sighed. I relaxed, thinking that he was going to let me cum, finally....... I started moaning louder & louder, bucking my hips as I got closer & closer.......

Suddenly, he took the toy away from my clit & moved to my feet. He laughed evilly & cruelly scratched the base of toes!!! The change in sensation made me scream & jerk, arching my back in ticklish agony. My orgasm backed off but my horniness increased to an agonizing point, helpless to reach the climax that I so badly wanted. He stopped for a second & then I knew that I was in trouble. He took a feather & ran it between my toes, twirling it slowly while he skittered his fingers up & down the sole. The egg inside me was keeping me right on the edge of orgasm while the tickling was keeping me distracted enough that I couldn't cum.

He switched to the other foot, giving it much the same treatment. By now, my giggles were turning back into hysterical laughing as I struggled & squirmed. He left my feet & for a few moments, let me lay there, watching me writhe helplessly. As I calmed down, he made a point of telling me that he was stroking himself. He knew that this would make me even hornier because I loved to see him do that. I begged him to take off the blindfold so that I could see it. He kissed me & agreed.

I felt him loosen it & he reminded me to close my eyes. I heard a 'click' & realized that he had turned a lamp off. I closed my eyes & he took it off. He wiped my eyes with a damp cloth & I opened them. I saw his sweet face smiling at me. I smiled back, wishing that I was unbound so that I could hold him in my arms. I looked at his body & saw to my great pleasure that he was hard as a rock & as he had said, he was stroking himself slowly. I licked my lips as I watched, wanting so badly to caress his balls while he did that.

My pussy ached, wanting him inside me so badly but I knew that I was still in for it for a while yet. I could just tell by the look in his eyes that he had more planned for me............ With an evil glint in his eye, he took the egg out of me. I grunted as it popped out of my pussy. He set it aside & licked his lips as his hands moved to my thighs. I watched as his fingers wiggled teasingly. He chuckled & chanted,"Tickle, tickle, tickle!!!!" in a sing-song voice. At that, I couldn't help giggling even before his fingers touched me. He kept up his chant while his fingers scampered over my inner thighs, moving up to my belly & then back down to where my thighs joined my hips. I screamed & bucked my hips, trying to evade his wiggling fingers.

Leaning forward, he flicked his tongue against my clit a couple of times while his fingers 'played piano' on my inner thighs. This sent me into gales of hysterical laughter, Also bringing back my horniness full blast. My hips bucked against his tongue as his fingers gently dug into my thighs. I was on the agonizing edge, unable to go either way...............I needed him to suck on my clit in order to push me over the edge........he knew this & pulled his mouth away but kept up the tickling. I looked at him & through my helpless giggling, begged him to bring me off. He shook his head slowly & grinned evilly. He told me that he wasn't ready yet.

He let up & let me rest for a few moments. I lay there, panting & covered with sweat as he stood there, stroking his dick & smiling. He let the head of his dick graze my exposed side. I giggled weakly, more sighing than anything. My pussy & clit were throbbing hard in time to my heartbeat, my whole body aching from the workout I had. Part of me felt that I would go insane if I didn't cum soon but the other part revelled in the delicious sexual tension that he had created.

He kept me off balance for a little while, alternating between tender caresses & playful tickling, sometimes at the same time. He let his tongue circle each of my nipples in turn while his hands massaged my breasts. I moaned & sighed, hoping that now he would let me cum................his hands strayed slowly to my pits & traced lazy circles there as he continued to tongue-lash my nipples. Caught off guard, I squirmed & yelped at his invasion. He kept it up then moved down, letting his hands trail along my sides, tickling as he went. His mouth continued licking & kissing as he moved too. When he got to my belly button, he giggled with me, almost mocking my helpless laughter. His tongue circled that vulnerable hollow as his fingers wiggled & poked my tender sides.

Then he stopped. He got me some water & wiped my sweaty face, kissing me passionately. I smiled at him, not asking anymore if he would let me cum.........I could see it in his face that I would get what I wanted soon. My whole body throbbed with the longing for release. He stood there, stroking himself for a few minutes, taking in the sight of my helplessness, my sweat soaked hair, my pink, sweat covered body. He stopped that & went to the table & got a stiff feather. He looked doubtfully at it & then put it back.

He climbed on the bed & straddled my legs. Smiling tenderly, he caressed my aching pussy. Looking into my eyes, his finger found my throbbing clit & rubbed it just the way I liked it. I gasped & moved my hips towards his hand, praying that he didn't take it away. He played with it for a few seconds & then slid forward, letting the head of his dick touch the entrance of my pussy. My eyes widened at that & begged him to be inside me. He grinned & obliged, sliding in the rest of the way. His knees spread my thighs as far as they could go & he started stroking into me. I arched my back & groaned at the feeling of his wonderful dick inside me.

He started pumping faster & faster. I did my best to move with him, undulating my hips in time with his thrusts. His hands were on my hips as he went faster. Suddenly, his fingers dug into them, tickling as he thrust into me. I screamed & bucked my hips, the 2 feelings warring. He took one hand away from my hips & used it to flick my clit rapidly. The dam broke & my climax engulfed me like a tidal wave. I felt such incredible sensations that I thought that I as going to die!!!! He kept up it all up for long minutes while I helplessly arched my back, tensed in the throes of my orgasm. Feeling my strong oragsmic contractions, he came with a shudder & a loud groan...........

When I came around, I was unbound & he was wiping me down with a cool cloth. He smiled sweetly at me, asking if I was okay. He lay next to me & held me close. His arms felt so good around me. I nodded & said hoarsely that I was okay, just tired. He looked at me with deep concern & with a little hesitation on his part, asked me if it had been too much for me. I closed my eyes, thinking back to what had just happened & shook my head. I smiled & told him that it had been wonderful. I grinned at him mischeviously & told him that I wanted to tie him up next time. He grinned back & said that that could be arranged........

Thank you, NJ :D Actually, that was purely out of my imagination. But hopefully some lucky guy will get the chance to do that with me someday :D

Great Story Heavankitty

ME ME ME!!!!!!!I volunteer to be that guy.....LOL
It was a great story and it made me very horny as well, I was even stroking myself reading it. Where you from, hey e-mail me if you like at [email protected] I would love to get to know you. Have a great day.

TicklesFemales

Congrats!

Congratulations all around heaven kitty! It is nice to see you joined and you posted both of your stories.

TicklesFemales,

LOL thank you for the offer :D I like to hear how my stories affect the people that read them. I wish I could have see your reaction ;) I'll email you & maybe you could tell me more ;)

Rajee,

Thank you for your feedback & encouragement. I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't helped me. You're a sweetie :D

I have more in the works so be looking for more. Please feel free to suggest scenerios anytime.

Take care,

Heavenkitty

Simply Fantastic!!

All I can say is this story is Fantastic!!
It is beautifully written, so erotic and
so sensually detailed. It is exhilirating!!:)
I absolutely love this story. It is lighthearted
and amazing. You did a excellent job ;)this your
first time writing hot story like this? Just curious.
cause seems like you are quite the key describer.

I would love to read more of your fabulous
stories, definitely a real treat. caused me
to smile and brightened my night. A great
thought before going to sleep. MMMMM..I
would love my man to do that to me.
To sensually tease me and tickle torture
me until it becomes too much, w light bondage.
Yummmmm..sexy thought. A huge fan of yours.

ticklebunny 2 :D :) :bunny:

Excellent job, heavenkitty. Thanks for the story. You can add me to the "anxiously anticipating your next story" list. :)

OMG may I offer myself to you Kitty... :angel: Well written and well done.

heavenkitty said:
Thank you, NJ :D Actually, that was purely out of my imagination. But hopefully some lucky guy will get the chance to do that with me someday :D

HeavenKitty,
I have been a fan of your writing for quite some time now. I have enjoyed your stories show-cased in your group Bound Fantasies and was thrilled to read this new story. Your details are beautiful and so erotically written. Thank you so much for posting here.

Warmest regards,
Nicole

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back