• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture for My Tickle Toy Tony M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Tony - (Antonio Bianchi) had seen my ad in Man-Date and had said to me though straight had always had a fantasy of being under another man's control and dominated by him and having served in Iraq though now working as a stockbroker in Wall Street; NYC, being interrogated but nothing heavy so assured him I was not into dishing out pain and sensed relief in the 33yr olds voice. Tony said though not a gym fantatic that he kept in trim and described himself being 6'2" healthy build and dark brown hair and eyes being of Italian descent though he a native New Yorker!

We arranged to meet the next night being Friday and he with the weekend free and recently divorced with time on his hands as his ex wife was with the kids upstate visiting her parents as normally he saw his sons on weekends. He asked me what kind of scenes I did and told him I used guy's weakenesses against them and he laughed saying he didn't imagine he'd have any having been in the military but I had already sensed something but I would hit him with it at the right time and did. Tony arrived and was very appealing in his executive suit and noted by me black loafer style shoes. I gave him his requested bacardi and cola and we sat on separate chairs as he told me he was nervous and I assured him this was natural but nothing to fear and then remarked on liking his shoes and he said they were Italian made Moreschi as he found finding shoes big enough for his size 14 feet difficult to find and suggested he get comfortable and slip them off but he said having come from the office as told that they'd be a bit stinky. I smiled and changed the conversation and he told me he had liked the military life but as a husband and father had decided to not remain in the forces but he and Claudia divorcing two years later, having been divorced a year!

Tony had another bacardi and cola and then I told him it was time for the session as I had a party to go to, so he to strip and sheepishly he removed his jacket and shirt and tie and discreetly slipped his black socked feet out of his shoes and removed his trousers and I told him he could keep his briefs on and his socks, even replace his shoes and sensed relief from him and we went to the bedroom and he lay on his back on the customised bed and was soon secured to it and arms above his head and ankles together. I joked on his back he knew he wasn't about to get his ass whipped and he smiled and I then secured the blindfold on him and told him every sensation heightened he noty knowing what was going to happen and stroked his semi-hard dick through his briefs and he gasped. I then stroked the pits of his arms lightly and he flinched and gasped but before he could saying anything I duct taped his mouth. I then went to the end of the bed and knelt facing the soles of his loafer shoes.

"Hmm very nice shoes Tony and placed my hands on his shoes remarking on the soft leather and saying he was right his feet did smell but rich and masculine and sensed his nervousness, big feet Tony and feet cooped up in them all day I think need that shoes off best to let your feet breathe!"

I then slid a finger in the side of his right loafer shoe and sensed a flinch as my finger touched his socked foot and remarked he seemed a little sensitive and he stayed silent so slid a finger in his left loafer and same reaction from him and said I guess I needed to proceed lightly with his feet and he could trust me I would and very gently eased off his right loafer and held it to my nose and deeply inhaled it and told him his shoes smelled very manly, a real macho smell sensing his feeling uneasy at this so said inside his shoe felt warm and moist so his feet did sweat as he said and had noted his being uncomfortable having his feet mantioned and wondered whether it might be they being big, they being sweaty or maybe as I guessed ticklish and he gasped as I said this.

I then gently moved my hand over the large black socked foot in front of me saying nylon making his feet sweatier and sensing the warmth from his foot and seeing the contour of his foot and his toes through it clearly and began massaging his socked foot saying I was just having a feel and it seemed he might be ticklish but surely a soldier not and then slid off his left loafer shoe and did the same with his left foot having placed both shoes side by side and watched him squirm a little more but trying to remain quiet. I told him that I had said that I enjoy using guy's weaknesses against them and ticklishness is a very real weakness for many guys and one I really enjoy exploiting. I said I do things to socked and then bare feet that you’ve never even imagined, dared to imagine and if as I suspect yours are ticklish then I can tell you as your interrogator I am going to tickle you to your absolute limit over and over and over again. They'll be a break and then, I’m going to start all over again, tickling every square inch of your tender soles, your manly toes as you submit to me totally.

“I bet those enormous feet are very ticklish Tony, these immobilized feet, yes you can try and pull them away from me as that encourages me and best tell you their smell does not put me off and by the way I told you I was going to a party and I am and the sole of the party is you, well you, me and your feet Tony and guaranteed your feet are feeling more sensitive than even usual because I am staring at them lustfully seeing all the ridges and curves of every toe and in your socks and you know I am hungry to peel both socks off and feast on your bare feet, yes Tony eat feet and have a voracious appetite!"

I then stroked both socked feet at once and even a light stroke along both soles was going ballistic because this torture was hell for him and clearly unlike anything he'd ever felt before! Tony moaned and really tried to wriggle his feet away from my tortuous touch but secured tightly an impossibility to escape the inevitable happening as I told him as his interrogator as he had wanted I was going to be merciless and mercenary tormenting and teasing his feet. More moans from him but I told him such a reaction was what I wanted from him before hearing him laugh hysterically as I assured him he would be doing saying I liked his big soldier feet and his feet in sweaty moist socks flexed and told him all the sweat from his day in the office meant the black nylon fused with his feet and my saying he had feet to be proud of knowing any mention of his feet unnerved him and then held his socked ankles and buried my face into both socked soles which freaked him out!

"Tony you are here for my pleasure and not yours and you remember this and I have a raging foot tickling fetish!" and I fondled and gently caressed his socked feet and then sucked the toes of his right socked toes slowly and sensually and he gasped and I then did the same with his left foot and told him I liked his feet being big and so vulnerable and pressed my nose into his socked toes of both feet and intensified the massaging of his socked feet as I nibbled his socked toes breathing in their aroma and asked him if he felt nervous and he nodded and I told him that was good to hear and I heard a mumble which sounded like a plea not to tickle his feet.

"This will be a long interrogation Tony and a memorable experience for you but not for the reasons you want but blame yourself being tall, dark and handsome, having big feet which smell and even taste awesome in socks and on top of that are so horrendously ticklish so prepare yourself for a long night and a foot virgin as clearly you are being so ticklish not allowing people near your feet but having such big feet think perhaps against your will they have been attacked and will tickle that truth from you!"

Immediately Tony moaned and another plea from him so asked him if he had been tickled and he shook his head violently which indicated to me he had been and immediately sensed in the military and mentioned initiation and he gasped and cutting to the chase after enduring the tormenting and teasing I will be illustrating which lasted throughout the night with breaks Tony had been initiated as a recruit by four senior soldiers and tied and subjected to being mercilessly tickled by them all as a game and they all intoxicated and plying him with drink and they seeing who could make him laugh loudest and feathers teased his armpits and nipples as well as fingers but worse being his feet which they all had a turn tickling and teasing but not as evily as I had and I told him that having endured one experience and having fantasised about another that it was something he loved to hate as though his image was the macho Italian that his guilty pleasure was he was masochistic and suggested he becoming 'My Boy' and Tony is and I call him and he satisfies me suffering for my pleasure and his kink to be controlled and sometimes invite a third party to join in which has been fun but back to the night we met!

Having sucked and nibbled his socked toes I then gave Tony's socked feet another deep sniff and to satisfy my finding their smell rich and intoxicating so not pungent and because it was uncomfortable for him as he is incredibly sensitive on his feet and about his feet but being big and appealing they're an obvious target for use and abuse. I enjoyed tormenting Tony as he was going nowhere as I told him and said I preferred his feet tied together as I was able then to tickle them simultaneously magnifying the tickling and he was mine to tickle tease as long as this satisfied me and that was that as sniffing his socked toes telling him his foot aroma was very addictive and was sure his barefeet would prove being more so and imagining how tormented he felt with my deliberate verbal teasing and saying secured as he was I had complete control over him and could tickle him until he was breathless as he pleaded for me to stop as he would be in ticklish agony but an experienced tickler I would tickle him enough to keep him hysterical but not so he lost breath as I didn't want a corpse on my hands!

Tony's gasps and moans I will leave people to imagine but even in socks his big feet so smooth I knew tickling them would drive him nuts and told him that I hoped he understood the magnitude of his predicament and that I was going to rape his ticklish bare feet all night long and I hoped he didn't mind I was going to check them out and slowly slid off his right sock and then his left sock and admired both naturally slightly tanned feet which were perfect and loved the manly foot scent coming from them and the heat eminating from them both and said I wanted to test drive something and immediately Tony reacted to my wet tongue licking along the bare right sole from heel to toes and it lickled so did the same to his newly bared left foot and same reaction which initially was deep breaths as he fought to not give in to the lickles but my hungry mouth sucked on his toes ravenously alternating from one foot to the other and licked in between his toes which is such a private and intimate area normally protected by socks and shoes but I told him that his feet were my treat and imagined how humiliated and degraded he felt and told him his toes were all so deliciously succulent! As I sucked his toes of each foot brought my face close to them to feel their heat and inhale their aroma relishing toying with Tony and greedily licked all over the soles of his feet and in between his toes ignoring his moans and light giggles which were increasing with each lickle as intended as they were lubed with my saliva! I kept slurping his toes from the base of them to their tips and licking in between them savouring their flavour.

I told Tony I loved the incredible scent of his bare feet, the smell of sweat and masculinity as part of the torment was geared to remind him newly divorced he was portraying the image of a straight man to the world and if he wanted his dick sucked or not was not my problem, it wouldn't be happening yet anyway as sucking his toes much more sexciting and thrilling for me and told him ten dicks superior to one but saying this stroking his dick through his briefs making sure it hardened and slid my fingers under the leg openings to stroke and caress his balls making him moan and his dick getting harder and then the stain of pre-cum through his briefs. Then stroked both saliva lubed soles and this got him as he not expecting the tickle!

“HAHANOOOOSHI-NONAHAHAHAHA AH AHAHAHAHAOHHAHAHHAAAANOOOOHAAHAHA!” was all Tony could respond as my fingers slid over his saliva slicked soles and then my teeth grazed one instep and then the other and again I nibbled on his toes and the sensation overload really got to him as his laughter even gagged evidently increased as he endured his toes suckled as his soles were lickled and lickling the same sole that the toes were being suckled really teased him horribly! I pulled the toes back of one foor then the other and ran a finger along the length of each taut sole in turn and smiled as he tried to kick his feet away but I told him to conserve his energy as I rubbed the soles of his feet lightly and loved seeing his toes wiggling saying it was great he clearly hated being tickled being so ticklish and unfortunate his feet being so big, plenty of feet to tickle and lickle!

I teased him saying it was awesome to see him reacting so wildly and violently to the tickles and lickles and then indulged in giving each foot a firm massage and not to tickle but as I told him to lay claim on his big feet and to get his feet even warmer then they already were as hot n' sweaty feet being the most sensitive of all and proving to him that I was in control as he had wanted another guy to be though being as deathly ticklish as his feet were that he was perhaps having second thoughts and then began rubbing his hard dick still over his briefs and this driving him bonkers and adding edging into the mix and soon drew his briefs down and there was his rigid dick and began stroking the shaft of his dick with the feather and an immediate vocal response

"AWWWW NONOT THATPLEEEASE!" as his dick sprang erect I grinned seeing his erection and ran the feather softly over the head of his dick and very slowly and tormentingly began jacking him off and stopped to add some oil to his dick and then continued slowly rubbing his dick as he gasped and moaned as he tried in vain to struggle away from my stroking fingers and he sighed and moaned being powerless to do anything else but breathe heavily and I sensed he was close to shooting so stopped and wiped my hands dry of the oil and was back at his feet and stroked both soles lightly as his toes clenched from the tickle.

!HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEPLEASENOOOTICKLESHAHAHAHA!" I heard Tony clearly and told him that he was right it did tickle as having got his dick excited it would and later would make him come and then tickle his feet as that was a killer but not yet as I just wanted his bare feet now both extra sensitive to tickle torture and so helplessly vulnerable. Tony now reacting as if he was being given electric shocks as I scratched the arches of each foot simultaneously saying he was my tickle boy and was here to impress me with his ticklishness nothing more and nothing less and stroked his arches to emphasise my complete authority!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEASENOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he reacted as the tickling was so intense and my making it all the worse saying it was obvious it really tickled him badly and effectively and then drew the quill of the feather lightly across each sole of his feet in turn and held his toes back of each foot making his soles taut to increase the intensity of the insidious tickle and ignored his increasing laughter other than to say he had a very infectious laugh which was now hysterical

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHHHHHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOPPHAHHAHAHA!" was his reaction as the feather was driving him berserk "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOPLEEEASESTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" now I was getting the result I wanted as I teased and tormented and taunted him making him laugh really hard, "HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHPLEEEASE NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Tony tried clenching his toes but I just pulled them back and tickle punished him saying I was into tickling guy's feet and loved hearing guys in ticklish agony as I tormented them as this aroused me and the sight of a guy squirming was a real turn on so my dick was very hard as he laughed and laughed and eventually with no choice abandoned himself in hysteria as he was insanely ticklish and then swapped the feather for my fingers on his tender soles which really got to him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEASE HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEESTOPPPPHAHA!"

I then stopped and Tony was panting for breath and soaked with sweat, his hair matted and armpits wet having had his feet so super stimulated by me and he exhausted from the tickles and then his feet called my tongue and I began licking the sweat from his soles and toes as I told him I was expert in the art of stimulation and sucked his two big toes simultaneously and marvelled at the sight of his enormous bare feet mine to enjoy and continued tormenting his bare feet running my fingers over the soles of his huge bare feet as again he erupted with laughter and told him he having a weakness after all as he had doubted it but a major weakness, enormous ticklish and licklish feet and soon he was howling with hysterical forced laughter as I relished taking control tracing my fingers and tongue up n' down the soles of his feet. I taunted him for being so ticklish and completely helpless as I looked at the huge bare soles before me and ran my fingers across both bare soles fingers as I loved seeing him squirming on the bed and too weak to offer me any real resistance. I loving how warm and soft the skin on his soles was and told him what a pleasure and delight it was for me to be tickling his bare arches and watching his toes wiggle wildly and the more he laughed, the more his toes wiggled and soles wrinkled, the more I wanted to tickle and tickle and tickle as he was fiercely ticklish and laughing hysterically. I stopped as he became breathless!

I then just gazed at the bare feet facing me and waited for him to calm down and then told him his feet were so adorable and placed my index finger on the ball of the right foot and slowly drew it down the sole and then did the same with the sole of Tony's left foot and stroked along the base of his toes and told him he was in for a relentless foot tickling as his bare soles and toes were at my disposal and I was not able to resist temptation especially when they were so horribly ticklish and told him to wiggle his toes and then rub his feet together and he resisted so I gave him the necessary encouragement and spider tickled the soles of his feet and stroked his toe pads fast n' slow and then nibbled on his toes and licked the length of his soles and licked in between his toes and then rubbed both feet and sniffed at them both again. Then 'bZZZZ' I activated the sonicare and told him the revolving bristles would be excruciatingly ticklish and aimed it at his soles and then up to his toes and under his toes and across the balls of both feet and wrinkles soon appeared on his soles as he became instantly hysterical!

NOOHAHHA NO HAA PLEEEASSE PLEE PLEAS STOOOPPSTOOOOOOOPPPPP PLEEASEPPLLEASEI CAN'TAAAKE ITHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Tony's toes were wiggling in a desperate but futile attempt to evade my tickling fingers and to avoid the maddening tickling making his soles wrinkle so appealingly to me as I told him and then using a firmer touch I massaged his feet and then caressed and stroked them with lighter strokes using my fingertips so his feet flexed and toes splayed and clenched as he giggled but then massaged them again, my being careful not to make him hysterical but playing with his ticklish feet just enough to keep him jumping and giggling and squirming. Then using the quill of the feather traced little lines over the vulnerable soles and in between his toes sawed the feather end with breaks to let him catch his breath back and staring at both defenseless bare soles saying I was so close to his feet and might and might not touch them so fucking with his head taunting him and keeping him in suspense wondering what I might and might not do? Such sensitive feet he went ballistic when I bent back his toes with the palms of my hands and scraped my fingernails along the balls of his feet.

I then slowly started dragging the tip of the feather up and down the right bare sole up and down, down and up, up and down, just caressing his bare right sole up and down, down and up and then moved to his left sole and feather tickled his feet but then slid my tongue from the heel to the toes of his right foot and then his left foot, licking in between his toes and sucking on them and he flexing his feet albeit involuntarily in response to my caressing his bare feet and lightly tracing my fingertips along the wrinkles in the soles of his feet. I taunted him that he had such extremely ticklish feet that even tracing a fingertip over them tickled and informing him that anytime I might launch into a full-scale tickling attack on the soles of his feet whilst just very teasingly brushing my fingertips over his soft soles with light strokes and loving seeing how responsive they were to my touch! Tony's toes really wiggled like crazy when I told him I might intensify the tickling on his incredibly sensitive soles, driving him into hysterical fits of uncontrollable, screaming laughter. Instead I licked all over his right foot from heel to toes and along the edge of his right foot and then licked all over his left foot, my lips and tongue caressing every inch of his sensitive feet and loved his immediate response to his toes being nibbled. Both feet becoming more sensitive, he was ready to do anything to make the tickling and lickling stop as the intense and consistent tickling eroded his macho demeanor which he prided himself on!

My tongue ran along under his toes and tasted his personal foot taste as I made his feet slaves to the sensual and erotic feeling of my warm tongue licking all around and in between his toes as he moaned and I softly nibbled his toes again and sucked hard on each toe individually loving his feet being damp with his sweat and wet with my saliva! Then suddenly licked his nipples and got them hard and gobbled on his dick which really made him groan as his hardened dick was in my mouth and maintained this oral stimulation and then caressed his balls with the feather and began to slide the feather up and down his shaft and below the head of his dick! I then began to tickle his feet again, using both hands to scratch the tender soles slowly driving Tony insane! I loved toying with both bare soles, tickling the arches and the balls of Tony's feet and all over his helpless toes. Tony was soon breathless having been tickled absolutely senseless on his desperately ticklis hot and sweating bare soles being comsumed with deliberate ticklish torment. Tony was absolutely wrecked, exhausted and physically and mentally drained having been taken to his ticklish limits of endurance and beyond!

I progressed with massaging Tony's feet loving as I told him the look, feel, and smell of them and their ticklishness being a real bonus and glided my tongue all over Tony's toes and bathed the balls of each foot with my tongue and then my fingertips started to tickle both of his bare feet. Tony's toes clenched and splayed and both feet shook furiously with the maddening tickles as I tickled his heels, arches, soles, and toes thoroughly and told him I had his ticklish bare feet right where I wanted them and was in control of him and could and would do what I wanted with his feet at will but there would be a break and saying this picked up his socks and replaced them on his feet and felt them both up and felt them radiating heat and smelling intoxicating! I fondled them saying we had all night and I would be taking my time to thoroughly enjoy his feet and trust me I did and I took some incriminating photos as a means of insurance that ticklish Tony is my permanent 'Tickle-Toy'!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back