• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayley - Shower Time (F/M, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
This (almost) immediately follows "Hayley - Five More Minutes" but you shouldn't miss much if this is your starting point.

I pause at the door, admiring her sleeping body in the rumpled mess of sheets. Sweat glistening on porcelain-white skin, red hair damp and draped over one shoulder. Torn between easing the aches in my muscles and going back for round…. huh, I lost cost, round next. She looks so peaceful though that I leave her to rest.

Hot water flows down from the big shower head, steam rising up and fogging the glass of the double wide walk-in shower. Forehead resting against the still-cool glass, water flowing down my back and easing my singing flesh, the steam surrounding and embracing me almost as warmly as she would if I had gone the other way.

Stretch up, stretch out, let the water play and dance and pound against my skin. Turning slowly under the waterfall, feeling life and energy start to come back as the evidence of our exertions flows down and away. Close my eyes, raise my head so that the water falls across my face, lost in the warmth.

Surprise as hands push me forward, trap me between the glass and her flesh. She moulds around me, spooning while standing, one arm across my chest, lips at my ear.

“Trying to steal all the hot water again?”

Her other arm snakes down, fingers teasing my cock to attention.

“Fucking me to sleep just to sneak in here and leave me with a cold shower…” She clutches my balls and squeezes, a flash of pain but a good pain. “You know I’m going to have to punish you, right?”

“Yes Ma’am” I groan as she taps a finger against my now rigid dick, her body like a furnace pressed against my back.

“Hands up, on the glass and keep them there!” I obey instantly, the bark of command underlined by husky desire tapping straight into my soul.

“Good boy….” she purrs as she kisses the curve of my neck sending shivers from my head to my toes. “Now hold still!”

“Yes Ma’aaahahahahahaha!”

“Oh did you think I was going to just hurt you?”

“Nooooooooo Ma’am I… ehehheheheh.”

“Turnabout is fair play boy. I’m going to tickle you to your knees….”

“Ohhhhhhhh nnnnnoahahahahaha.”

“Ride your face until I cum all over you.”

“Mmmmmpppleeeease…..”

“And maybe, just maybe, fuck you for a finale.”

“Eeeeeargghghhgghhhhe”

“Aww, poor thing, armpits ticklish this morning?”

“Yeeeheh… Ye… yes Ma’ammmamamm”

“What, both of them?”

“OHGODyes, yes ma’am, ye…..hehehehehehYES”

“How about these ribs, surely they’re not ticklish today?”

“MwmwplHehehehehha Please, please not there pleeeehhhheheheh!”

“I thought I said to stay still?”

“Sorrrrrhehehey Ma’am”

“I guess if there isn’t a hand at your throat you just don’t pay attention do you?”

“Mmmm…. I… no Ma’am, sorry Ma’am.”

“So pay attention now. Stay on your feet as long as you can because when you fall… and you will… I’m going to use you as my own living sex doll, understood?”

“.. yes, yes Ma’am.”

“Better…. hmm, let’s see, how about we start…. here!”

“Mmmahhhhhhhnonono.”

“What’s the matter, balls a bit too full, everything a bit too tight and sensitive?”

“Nooooooo.”

“No? Great!”

“AHhhhahahahahahah please, please Ma’am not there!”

“Not there? But you said they weren’t sensitive?”

“Please pleasepleaseplehehehehehe”

“Please yes or please no?”

“Please no!”

“No they’re not sensitive?”

“Gaaahahahahahah…..”

“Sorry, what was that, didn’t quite catch it?”

“heeeee… Ieeee… I…. Please stop!”

“Stop?”

“Yes!”

“Only if you give me a foot.”

“A… foot Ma’am?”

“Raise your left foot behind you right now or I’ll tickle your balls until they explode!”

“I…. yes Ma’am”

“Take it away and I go right back! Now hold still….”

“OHGODNO!NonononoNOno….”

“Long nails on wet soles… nothing better!”

“MWaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAH”

“Water just makes things so much easier, no use clenching those toes, you’re not keeping me out!”

“Sssssseeeeeheheheheheh!

“How about the top, is that ticklish too?”

“YArRRggghhhh… YES! Yes Ma’am!”

“Hmm, as long as you’ve got your leg up like that….” She stepped over, straddling my leg and pulling my calf up to rest against her eager pussy.

“Now let’s see… how about sole and toes together?”

“HEHEHEHeheheheheHEHEHNOOOOOOOO!”

“Mmmmm, oh that feels good… do it again!”

“Pleasedon’t don’t doooohohohohohohoNO!”

“Do you have any idea how this is making me feel?”

“I…I… hhehehehehahahahah… n…no Ma’am.”

“I’m so fucking horny if I were in your place right now I’d be begging for you to take that hard cock and fuck my ass just to feel you inside me!”

“Oh god…”

“I’d get down on my knees and grovel at your feet just for a finger in my ****.”

“…….”

“You could make me do anything you wanted and I’d beg for more….”

“Hayley….”

“Fortunately for me I’m not in your place…. you are!”

“AHHHHHHHHHNONONONONO!”

“So if I want to tickle your balls and butt before thoroughly abusing you I will!”

“Eeeeeeheheheheheheh, PLEASE!”

“Please? Please what?”

I… I… IhaahhahahHAAAAAAAAAA”

“Come on, please what?”

“meeeheheheheheheheh”

“Please….. what?”

“EEhoooooohohohoh.”

“Please WHAT boy?”

“Pleeeeeease….. hehehehehe…. please Ma’am….”

“Last chance….”

“Hehehehehahahhahahah… fuck me! Pleassssssssse fuck me, pleasepleaseplease.”

“You want to be fucked?”

“Yeeeeeehehehesssss Ma’am!”

“Then get….”

“Ahhhhahheahahah”

“…. on…..”

“Meheheherecy…. stop, stop please…..”

“…. your….”

“OHGODSTOPPLEASE!”

“….knees boy.”

Fingers fly over wet, slippery flesh, ribs and waist and balls and cock and thighs and armpits and always her behind me, her heat burning through it all.

I kneel

“Good boy! Back a foot…. there we go. You want to be fucked?”

“More than anything Ma’am.”

“Then make…. me… cum.”

She straddles my up-turned face and my tongue dives into her dripping ****. Water pours down her magnificent body, cascading off and over me as she becomes my world. The wonderful tang of her juices, her intoxicating scent, muscles trembling around my head, hands wrapped in my hair and pushing me against her.

Tongue dancing inside her, nose rubbing her clit, barely able to breathe she quickly tenses, her breath turning to pants as she nears her climax. Hands tighten their grip and air vanishes, nothing exists but her as I feel her body brace…. and shudder as she cums, her pussy spasming as she squirts all over my upturned face, hands keeping me firmly in place, marking me as hers.

She doesn’t even step back but half pushes, half falls on top of me. Water splashes around us as she straddles my hips, eager **** swallowing my cock in a single, easy motion. She sits straight, the water falling across her back and embracing her, soft, wet rivers caressing her tits, sliding down her stomach and lingering on her thighs as she rides me.

We’re both ready for this and it takes only a few seconds until she’s back at the edge of orgasm. She doesn’t wait, plunging down hard and fast, racing into her second climax. As she clenches around me I join her, a single scream of pleasure amidst the water and steam. She collapses forward, kisses me deeply, passionately, claiming me once more.

We hold each other as we come down until she reaches up a foot to turn the water off. She rolls on top of me again, pinning me down, sitting on my chest, a smile on her lips.

“So boy…. Five more minutes?”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back