• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uber Ticklish (m/mf) graphic, sexual, non consensual)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
*very graphic story. Sorry if there's something already similar I haven't been able to keep up with the stories being posted on here.*

Uber Ticklish

Danny a young good looking 29 year old Hispanic male has been making ends meet working as a security guard at an office building during the day and then taking his 2014 Honda Accord to Uber at night.

He's been doing it for a couple months now and it's been okay for the most part but every now and then he has to pick up the occasional drunk idiot but luckily nothing has ever gotten to crazy but he's had a couple close calls so now he makes sure to keep a few of his security guard tools in the glove compartment like his pepper spray and his handcuffs just in case along with some plastic bags because you never know when someone might want to hurl in your backseat.

Unfortunately for him as he pulls up to this bar in Hollywood at two in the morning to pick up a young white couple he hopes he won't need those plastic bags because they looked absolutely wasted. Jennifer a very beautiful 26 year old blonde wearing a skimpy skirt, tight shirt? with some high heels and her 28 year old boyfriend Teddy who's a tall strapping looking guy with a bro look to him wearing some cut up jeans, an Abercrombie shirt, and some leather sandals both looked like they could barely stand up as Danny pulls up beside them.

"Jennifer?" Danny asked timidly. "That's me. Danny?! Hi! How are you?!" She yells loudly as she opens the back door and stumbles in with Teddy coming in behind her. Jennifer scoots directly behind Danny while Teddy sits behind the passenger seat. "Hey" Teddy mumbles as he closes the door, "lets go. Take us home." Teddy orders pointing ahead. "First you both have to put on your seat belts okay?" Danny instructs them. "We will. Just go please." Jennifer drunkenly replies. Danny just smiles and politely repeats his request, "seat belts first."

Teddy and Jennifer reluctantly strap on their seat belts as Danny watches them in the rear view mirror to make sure they do it. Jennifer struggles getting the strap over her impressively big breasts but manages to do it after a couple tries and that's when Danny finally drives off. Looking at his iPhone he sees the destination they set is all the way in Van Nuys a good 40 minutes away from where they are so this is going to be a long ride.

As Danny makes his way toward the freeway Teddy and Jennifer kiss each other in his back seat and horse around Teddy playfully pokes her slim stomach causing her to burst out laughing and she retaliates by doing the same making Teddy squeal and he goes after her knees and she screams bloody murder and kicks Danny's seat. "Come on guys watch the seat I'm trying to drive here." Danny warns them and they just laugh. "You're so strict Danny." Jennifer yells back as she gives Danny a playful but firm slap to the back of his head.

"My feet are killing me!" She exclaims as she proceeds to remove her heels and then stretches her bare feet in between the seats to the front on the center console right next to Danny's arm. He starts to complain but looking down at her size 8's he's mesmerized by their beauty. Perfectly manicured burgundy nails, high arches, smooth soles, perfect toes. They glisten a bit with sweat probably from dancing and the sweetest aroma of cocoa butter cream and sweat reaches his nostrils. Danny struggles to admire them while keeping his eyes on the road.

Once they're on the freeway Danny notices Jennifer fumbling around her purse and pulling out a bottle of whiskey which she promptly takes a swig from before passing it to Teddy.

"Hey guys you can't drink in my car." Danny immediately protests. "Can you please just shut the fuck up and drive." Jennifer barks back, Teddy drunkenly reaches into his pocket and disrespectfully flings a wad of cash toward the front. "Just take that and shut your mouth and drive. I don't want to hear your mouth again." Teddy tells Danny as he takes a swig from the bottle before passing it back to Jennifer who grins ear to ear. "Fucking uber drivers are so lame." Jennifer slurs before taking another drink.

Danny would've pulled over and kicked them out if he wasn't on the freeway. He's angry but he doesn't want to make a big thing about it. He just wants to take them home and get them out so he turns up the music and commits to ignoring them the rest of the way.

After driving for thirty minutes Danny exits the freeway. Teddy and Jennifer have gotten pretty quiet in the back, he looks in the rear view and sees they're both asleep. Danny follows the navigation to their address and once he reaches the impressive looking home in the suburban neighborhood he stops the car and turns back to the drunk couple. "Hey guys. We're here." He announces loudly but he can see they're both past out the now empty whiskey bottle sitting between them.

Danny reaches out and shakes Jennifer and she doesn't budge. He does the same to Teddy and he doesn't respond either.

"Fuck"

Worried to be idling in the middle of the street with an empty container at 3 in the morning Danny pulls his car into the empty driveway of their home and he parks.

"Guys you're home. Come on!" Danny yells louder simultaneously shaking both of them but they don't respond in the slightest both of them knocked out. Danny turns on the car light and sees the dollar bills scattered everywhere that Teddy threw earlier along with Jennifer's bare feet still propped up.

He gets an idea. Danny opens his glove compartment and sees the two pairs of handcuffs he keeps in there....

Later

Teddy and Jennifer are still sleeping in the backseat until water splashes over their faces and they both open their eyes and start to complain only to find out they can't with each other's underwear stuffed into their mouths.

"MMMMPPHHHHHMMMPHHH" they both form a mumbled chorus as they get a grasp of their situation. Their both butt naked, their hands cuffed behind their back with the seat belts securing them back and both their bare feet propped up tied to the head rests of the front seats with their own ripped clothing.

They both struggle like crazy full of fear. Jennifer's big tits bounce helplessly against the seat belt strap while Teddy's big cock flops around as he wiggles helplessly unable to get any leverage with his size 11's high up in the air in front of him.

They see Danny smiling back at them from the front. They also see that he's parked the car inside their garage.

"You guys really got fucked up tonight. Didn't even feel me doing any of this to you. It took me like forty minutes." Danny teases.

"Mmmmmmppoohhhhhppohhmmm" they both protest angrily but Danny just smiles and tosses Teddy's wad of money back at them and it cascades over both their naked bodies. " just take that and I don't want to hear your mouths again" Danny tells them and as they start to protest again Danny runs his fingers over both their exposed soles and they both erupt into a combination of a laughing squeal muffled by their gags.

"Hahahahahahaaghhhhhahaha" they yelp pathetically. Danny had definitely observed how ticklish they both seemed to be when they were horsing around earlier but they seemed to be even more ticklish then he imagined. He keeps wiggling his fingers lightly over their soles and as tightly as their tied to the head rests they're barely able to move them at all unable to get any distance from his finger tips despite their frantic efforts and he plays them like an instrument making beautiful music out of their laughing screams.

After a minute he stops but to Jennifer and Teddy it felt like an hour. They both struggle to catch their breath. Jennifer's big tits heaving up and down. Danny can't help but reach out and wiggle his fingers over her tits getting more laughter from her and an angry grunt from Teddy. "Easy killer" Danny warns him as he lowers his hand down to Teddy's balls and catches him by surprise as he wiggles his fingers over his under carriage prompting Teddy to hike up and laugh despite his unwillingness to cooperate to Danny's touch.

Both of their defiance melts away and now the tough yuppie couple look intimidated. Danny brings his face close to Jennifer's bound feet sticking up in the air and he brings his mouth to her toes and even that causes her to laugh uncontrollably as he puts her toes into his mouth and rotates his wet tongue over her them and sucks each of them individually and seeing Teddy's too feminine smooth feet with in reach he runs his fingers over his soles while he slobbers over his girlfriend's feet and once again they both laugh in harmony.

It doesn't take long for Jennifer's feet to be soaked with Danny's saliva as he covers every inch with his tongue keeping her laughing with every lick he applies and Teddy is snorting into his boxer briefs stuffed into his mouth as Danny doesn't let up prodding in between his long toes with his fingers and tracing down to his heel and back up his soft soles. After five minutes of this continued attack on their feet Danny gives them a break and they both continue giggling unable to shake the feeling Danny's left them with.

The alcohol is still definitely in their system as they have completely lost control of themselves in every way. Teddy has a huge erection while Jennifer trimmed exposed pussy is wet from the foot worship Danny served up.

"Looks like you're both having fun now" Danny teases. Teddy and Jennifer both still in giggles shake their heads denying it but Danny returns his fingers to both of their soles and launches another attack.

"You're both having fun now right?" Danny asks as they both laugh hysterically into their gags. "MMMMMPPOHHHHAHAGHAHA" if they weren't locked in the car in the garage Danny's sure everyone in the neighborhood would've heard them laughing even with the gags. The two of them nod their heads emphatically so Danny rewards them by stopping the assault.

"So if I take your gags out will the two of you behave?" They both nod timidly. "And if I take your gags off are you both going to use your mouths to be nice to me?" Jennifer and Teddy look at one another. "No? Fine I guess I can just tickle the both of you until you piss yourselves" Danny threatens. That's when they both shake their heads no frantically. "So you'll both show me some respect with your mouths?" Danny asks again as he starts pulling down his pants and boxers exposing his own erection.

Jennifer and Teddy stare at Danny's ten inch dick and nod in defeat. Danny pulls his pants completely off and climbs to the back seat between Jennifer and Teddy and unbuckles both their seat belts so they can bend at the waist with their hands still cuffed behind their backs. Then Danny proceeds to remove Jennifer's panties out of her mouth and then Teddy's boxers out of his. "You don't have to--" Teddy starts to bargain but Danny is quick to put his hand over his mouth.

"No talking you little bitch. You understand?" Danny warns him. Teddy nods. "Perfect. Now who's going to go first? I'll be tickling who ever isn't going down on me and who ever gets me to cum in their mouth gets to cum next and the loser gets tickle tortured for the rest of the day." Jennifer and Teddy's eyes widen in horror and they both bend over toward Danny's cock but Jennifer gets it in her mouth first and bound the way she is she does her best to go down on him while Danny grabs hold of Teddy and starts tickling in between his legs right by his cock causing him to erupt in laughter.

Jennifer watches her boyfriend get owned by their Uber driver as she sucks his dick for a few minutes relentlessly until Danny pulls her head away and brings Teddy's mouth into his cock and Danny starts tickling Jennifer's tits sending her crumbling into giggles as she sees Teddy going to town on Danny like a pro and much to her surprise Danny stops tickling her as he erupts and Teddy takes it all in like a champ.

"Oh wow you lose Jennifer." Danny teases her as he grabs Teddy's erection and starts stroking him. "You're in for a long day."

Great story! Very happy you are back. I loved the scenario and the characters you created. The dialog was, of course, real and spot on. The creative bondage in the car was super effective. I prefer m/m, but all the characters worked. If you are going to continue some of your other stories, I vote for Be Careful where your Dog Poops and Bounty Hunter. I want to hear more about tickling in prison, and I would love to see what fiendish torments the Indians devise for the two guys. Thanks for posting.

Very good story :)
+1 to being happy that you are back. I am especially looking forward to the next chapter of "inescapable" :) Hopefully with prolonged tickle torture :)

Thank you and Yes I'm trying to make the time any story in particular you'd like me to finish?

Yayyyyyyy, you have returned from your writing slumber!!! Cheers! :D

Hmmmm.... A sequel to "Inescapable" is at the top of my list, and while it doesn't lend itself much to a true continuation? A "Late Night Workout" sequel is one I'd love to see, maybe one where Brad gets his revenge on Derrick, or even better, how about Brad and Derrick find themselves a new victim, maybe even a lady they can forcibly worship to orgasm? Or another young man if only to draw parallels between them and Brad in the original... Or how about a male AND female? :D

Just some spitballin'. The aforementioned "Ticklish Bounty Hunter" and "Trapped by my Husband's Boss" are also top picks, though I feel "Tickled Insane at the Asylum" and "Stored For Tickling" are BEGGING for some more attention compared to the rest.

That's my 0.02. But honestly whether it's a continuation or another standalone classic like "Uber Ticklish"? You can bet I'll be satisfied and enjoying it either way! :thumbsup:

Aweeee thank you. Well I'm glad you want to hear more about the rest of those stories and I definitely have some drafts for each of those so hopefully I can continue those on here sooner rather than later. Thank you.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back