• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watch my wife's feet gang tickled by foot fetishists - finish the story!

Philgill11

TMF Regular
I come home early one day very tired. The phone rings as I come in, so I don't even have time to take off my shoes as I run upstairs. I miss the call, and plop down on the couch, I curl up, and fall asleep without even taking my shoes off. They are red walking shoes, kind of look like a bowling shoe size 6, and I wear them with thin cotton socks, pink and red in color.

Some noise wakes me up. My husband Ed is standing behind me, and three other men are in my living room whom I have never met, though one is introduced to me as Bill. His name seems familiar. Ed tells me they are friends of his whom he hasn't seen in a while. As I try to get up, Ed gently grabs my wrists and says, "No, you just keep lying down. We won't be a bother."

After a couple of beers and a little BS, this man named Bill comments on my bowling shoes. I hold up my foot, and tell him they are quite in style these days. To my surprise he comes over, and sits at the end of the couch. Ed is still holding my wrists, stroking my hands lightly.

Bill asks for a closer look at my shoe, and places his hands on my leather-covered foot. He pulls my foot towards his lap. He cups my little heel with his hands, and tugs the shoe off my heel. The other guys suddenly get up, and come over towards my shoe, which has now slid right off my foot, and into Bill's lap.

Ed tightens his grip on my wrists as the other two men anxiously reach for the other shoe. Bill places the shoe up to his nose, and smells it while I wiggle my other foot around as the two men grab at my foot and ankle. The red haired guy gets both hands on my other shoe, and begins pulling it off as I struggle, and tell Ed to help. The black man grabs my other pink/red socked foot and pulls me towards him.

Ed says, "It's all in fun, and we want to tickle-torture you just like in our fantasy."

"No, NOOOOO! Ed! Really! No! You can't! You guys wouldn't!"

Bill has one of my feet, and the other two guys have my other foot. They suddenly hoist me up into the air with the help of Ed, and flip me over onto the floor. Ed presses my hands and arms down firmly as Bill begins to slide my cotton sock over my heel. The black guy lays flat on his stomach, and kisses my socked foot. The red haired guy sits on my legs, and I can feel his hands stroking my bare heel as Bill slides my sock off.

The black man gyrates on the floor, rubbing his huge boner while he kisses my socked feet. Then he begins ticking the arch of that same foot.

Bill has my other foot, and pulls my sock off down to my toes. I can feel his tongue licking across the pads of my toes, which causes me to start squirming and screaming.

Here the story ends, and Michelle asks, "Can you finish this story for me?"

Attachments

• ts1048-20060712b03.jpg
    ts1048-20060712b03.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 340
  • stool.jpg
    stool.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 207
Wow, beautiful feet. In the hands of foot fetishist, she would be in BIG trouble!!

Sometimes she is in big trouble. Only problem I can't decide on tickling them or devouring them.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back