• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge: HLA Style (5F/F)

Hardyzlita28

I wrote this story back in Dec. 2002. I had gotten to a certain point, but then had a bad case of writer's block. I seem to go through cycles. One minute I'm churning out stories like there's no tomorrow and the next, the well runs dry. Anyway, let me know what you think. Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions.

*Note: HLA stands for Hot Lesbian Action. Another one of Vince Mcmahon's great ideas. :rolleyes:.

Revenge - HLA Style
By Hardyzlita28
December 24, 2002

He smiled at the sight of the woman before him.

Tied up and helpless.

Completely incapable of stopping whatever devious or humiliating plans he had in store for her.

His plan had gone perfectly.

They tried to out do his show.

They tried to out do him.

Well, he had shown them.

Smackdown and their 'Commitment Ceremony' between Billy and Chuck.

Ha.

He laughed to himself as he remembered how no one had a clue who he was. He had even walked around and introduced himself to many of the wrestlers, but they were none the wiser.

Standing in that ring, and committing Billy and Chuck.

Then came the 3 minute line.

He was so glad that Smackdown was taped.

He would enjoy watching the confusion and then surprise that made it's presence on her lovely face when she had heard the words "3 minutes."

The look of surprise had gotten even bigger when he pulled off the latex mask.

And having Rico on the inside was a stroke of genius.

And bringing Rosie and Jamal along with him wasn't a bad idea either.

Of course, you can't have the '3 minute warning' without Rosie and Jamal.

He grabbed the shocked young woman and threw her to the ground. She looked up at him from her position on the mat. Her eyes filled with terror as he slowly stalked towards her.

She scrambled away from him and out of the ring, only to run into Rico.

He could tell by the look of relief on her face that she hadn't yet realized which side Rico was on.

She figured it out soon enough though when he gripped her arms and then threw her over his shoulder.

He and Rico, followed closely by Rosie and Jamal, hopped the barricades and ran through the audience and out to the garage and into an awaiting limo.

They sped off as dozens of Smackdown Superstars ran after them.

That had been a few days ago, and now she was his captive.

Once they'd gotten back to his home base, his Rico carried the struggling woman to a room. With very little effort, they cuffed her hands behind her back and her ankles together. He'd even forced a ball gag into her mouth to keep her quiet.

And tonight was the night.

It was a live RAW and the owner had a very special surprise for his business rival.

He watched as she squirmed in her bondage.

Her back to a long silver pole. Her arms stretched high above her head and her wrists tightly manacled to the cyclinder. The young woman's behind rested on a small cushioned bench that her waist was strapped to. Her legs had been stretched out in front of her and spread wide apart.

Something he was sure she'd been used to.

Anyway, they too were manacled, but to the tops of two seperate poles, at an upward angle.

And the fact that she had been stripped of her powerful business suit down to her skimpy black bra and thong was a nice humiliating touch too.

Another thing that he was enjoying was the aparent psychological torture of it all.

He had one of his henchmen plug up her ears, ball gag and blindfold her.

She was completely unaware of what was going on around her.

Sighing, he looked at his watch and saw that it was almost time to start the show.

"Get ready for the ride of your life Stephanie...." he spoke, even though he knew that she could hear him.

"As you all saw on Smackdown, I got the best of Stephanie yet again......." Bischoff continued as he was met with a mixed reaction of jeers and cheers.

"I can also safely say that I got Stephanie as well. And you're all probably wondering why I did this.....Well, you see, a few weeks ago, Stephanie's "Ambiguously Gay Duo" lost a wrestling match to my "Island Boys".....and if you guys will remember, there was a certain stipulation to that match..."

"If Stephanie's team won, I would have to...ugh....kiss her behind.......and if my team won, she would have to perform a little HLA! Hot....Lesbian......Action!"

The crowd cheered.

"But, it didn't happen like that....and quite frankly, you all were jipped...Not only did Stephanie not perform, but she had Rikishi give me the longest Stinkface ever.....but, I'm not bitter...and I'm not mad either.....If someone wrongs you....you don't get mad....you get.....EVEN!"

And with that word, Stephanie's bound figure popped up onto the Titan Tron and was met with many whistles and cheers.

"You see, Since Stephanie won't perform on her own, I figured that it would be my duty to give her a little push in the right direction...."

"Ladies, if you would be so kind as to help Stephanie out....."

Two women, the same from the pay-per-view, walked into view. They removed Stephanie's blindfold and earplugs, but left the ball gag in place.

After blinking a few times, Stephanie looked around. Her eyes widened when she saw the women near her and the camera in front of her.

"MMMGHSOAPPSFKSJ"

"Huh?, What was that Stephanie? I couldn't hear you....."

She screamed into the gag again.

"Oh? You want to know what's going on? Well, I'll tell you.....Those two lovely ladies are going to help you perform a little HLA!"

The brunette's eyes widened and she shook her head.

She then squealed when the two women began to kiss her shoulders and fondle her breasts.

Eric stood there with the hugest smile on his face.

The women suddenly stopped their ministrations.

"What's the matter ladies?"

The brunette answered.

"She's giggling Eric....."

"What?.....she must really be enjoying herself then....."

"No, I don't think so Eric...." spoke the blonde. "But I think I do know what's wrong.." she finished as she ran her nails along Stephanie's neck.

The youngest Mcmahon giggled and scrunched her neck.

"She's ticklish....."

"Oh, really?" asked Bischoff.

"Hmm,......do you mind if we play with our food before we eat it?" asked the brunette.

"Not at all ladies, not at all...."

"And do you mind if we invite a few people to help out?" asked the blonde...."

"No....the more the merrier...."

"Come on in ladies....."

The crowd and Eric went nuts as Stacy Keibler, Lita and Trish Stratus walked into view.

Eric hurridly demanded for a chair and then sat down in the middle of the ring.

He looked to his left to see Jerry "The King" Lawler in the process of having a heart attack.

The blonde and brunette went out of the camera's range and then returned with a few stools for each of them.

The lesbians sat in front of Stephanie's feet, while Trish and Lita sat on either side, and Stacy sat behind her.

Stephanie shook her head wildly and screamed into her gag, pleading for them not to touch her and to let her go.

But, no such luck.

Trish was the first to start.

Standing on Stephanie's right, the little blonde began to lightly trace her nails along the hairless hallow that was Stephanie's armpit.

The brunette squirmed in her bondage. Trish's touch didn't tickle, but it still wasn't a pleasant feeling.

She continued to mumble and suddenly let out a shriek when she felt something in her other armpit.

It was Lita.

The gorgeous redhead had taken one of her fingers, and placing it squarely in the center of Stephanie's armpit, drilled and vibrated the digit.

At the same time, Trish had picked up the pace and was adding more pressure to Stephanie's other pit.

Muffled squeals could be heard beneath the gag.

The camera man would, from time to time, zoom in on Stephanie's face.

The audience sat, enraptured, by the look of terror in her watery blue eyes.

Stephanie jumped when she felt hands on her ribs and stomach. Lita and Trish were using their free hands to tickle the general manager's ribs, while Stacy was torturing her belly with long, slow strokes.

The brunette's tummy contracted under Stacy's tickling touch.

The leggy blonde kneaded the muscles trying her hardest to get Stephanie to laugh, which was something that she had yet to do.

Of course, she was squealing and screaming what the women thought were curses at them, but she had yet to give in to the humiliation of being forced to laugh.

Lita and Trish decided to switch tactics somewhat. The redhead had taken over the ribs while the women's champion tortured the armpits.

Trish leaned down near Stephanie's ear, her blonde hair brushing along the brunette's ears.

"Tickle Tickle Tickle Stephanie........Kitchie Kitchie Koo......You must be dying to laugh...this must be absolute torture for you......"

Stephanie continued to try and plead with Trish through her eyes, but the women's champion was not to be persuaded.

Instead, she just tickling harder, enjoying the way her former boss' eyes screwed shut.

"Hey, do you guys have any baby oil?" Lita asked the other two women.

"Hold on" said Melissa as she hopped off of the stool and left the camera's view. She returned moments later with the requested product in hand.

The redhead thank her and then proceeded to pour the slippery substance all along Stephanie's ribs, rubbing it in.

She placed the bottle on the floor and then went to work.

Lita ran her fingernails over the frictionless surface of Stephanie's ribs. The oil making it incredibly easy to massage the ribs and prod every ticklish space.

Stephanie's face was flushed and tears streamed down her face.

She couldn't believe that this was happening to her.

Her, a McMahon, taken hostage and then tortured, all on LIVE national televison.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a new jolt of ticklish sensation.

It was Stacy.

And she had found the brunette's navel.

And her weakness.

"MGHPGH AH AHAHE APAJDH HAHE AH NEMA HE AAEAEAE HAHA EHA"

Smiling at having finally broken her, Trish used one hand to release the buckle of the ball gag and pulled it out of Stephanie's mouth. Once that was accomplished, she went back to her task of tickling those smooth armpits.

"HEEHA HAHAHEHAHHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHHA STOP HAHAHHA PLEASE HA"

TBC in this thread...

this was a great story!!!! i always enjoy reading your stories. keep up the good work!!

Thanks man!

I always emjoy your work as well. Do you have any suggestions as to where I should go from here?

for a story idea, you should continue where you left off, but perhaps have the girls turn on one of them (Trish maybe?)..... hope you continue to write....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back