• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

leah 1 m/f

rwm01man

TMF Regular
All Characters are 18 or older. This is my first story post after being a member for long time I finally decided to share my six part series. If there are any administrative issues please let me know so I can fix them and not repeat said violation. please excuse spelling and grammer issues

Her name was Leah. As I watched her walk to her car I was stuned. Her body was perfect in every way.As I walked over to her car I was nevous because of what I was about to ask her. As I approached the car she looked up and smiled we said hello to each other. All of a sudden I found myself asking her the question. I couldnt beleve what I was saying. I told her that I always wanted to tickle her, and asked her if she would like to have a little tickle session at my house. I was shocked when she said okay, but looking at her I could tell she was nervous before she answered. I arranged the time and place and told her Id see her then.

Three days later there was a knock at my door. As I went to open it I knew exactly who it was. It was Leah, but I had never seen her like this before. She looked stunning in her dark blue blue-jean short shorts, and a red and white spaghetti strap low cut with straps tied at the shoulders. As I invited her in I could tell she was nervous. As we sat down on the couch she asked me how it would be done. I told her to come with me as I led her to my room. I asked her to get up on the bed, and lay down on her back. I took her hands and tied them to the posts at the head of the bed. I left the rest of her body alone because I wanted to see her squirm, kick, and scream for her life. I started off by licking the top of her rose painted toe nails and sucked all around her toes. First I started on the left foot going in between the straps of her white sandels."Oh God what have I gotten my self intohohoho". "I can t stand it! Ple-ee-ase! Stop! ahha ahha oh god! Ahaahahah" I couldn't beleve how ticklish she was especially on her toes. I hadent even got to the bottom; letalone her most ticklish spot.I then moved to her right foot doing the same thing to it. "No please! Pleehehehehehehease!! She continued to laugh. Then I decided to taunt her and act sexy. I stoped licking and sucking what little of her feet I could get to, and began to slowly unstrap her right side sandle."Are you feeling ticklish tonight?". I continued to taunt her and warn her I was taking off her sandles to really tickle her feet."Does that tickle, Leah? Does it? Kootchy kootchy Leah! I'm going to tickle you all night! Tickle you until you go mad!"
"SthHAHAHAAP!""Never!". She was begging me not to. Once unstraped I pulled the back off,and started to tickle her heel while leaving the sandle hanging from her toes. Once again she broke out in to laughter."Russseeelll! Sthaaaaahahop! Pleheheehease!" I tickled her heel, and taunted her for the next ten minutes. After that I slipped her sandle back on and did the same thing to her left foot."Russell, please dooooooooooohooohohon't" Once I was done I slipped her left sandle back on, and decided to move on to better things.

I decided to lay off her feet and go a little further up her body. then without warning I attacked her left knee. She went balistic.“AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THE KNEES! HEEHEEHEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”.Leah cried, twisting back and forth as much as she could. Since her hands were the only body part tied up it made it easier for her to move her body. She was very ticklish on her knee so I got both of them."ahahahahahahNoooooooooahahhahahhahha Ruuuss ahahahahah Plee-ee-ase !" I continued to tickle her for another five minutes then stoped. By now I could tell this was going to be a long day for her. Finally it was time to get down to business.

I knew one of her most ticklish spots was her armpits. So I thought it was time to get down to business. As I moved in on her she knew exactly where I was headed."Oh no no no no no no. Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, dont tickle me there, No no please dontRuss,Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha". Leah's laughter came out like a machine gun. Fast scratching tickles under her armpits, had Leah in tears in no time.Leah tried to pull her body away but was unsuccesfull because her hands were tied. She was kicking her legs wildly, and was bouncing all over the bed.I watched hercute face bawling with laughter and, watched her toss her head from side to side and thrashing wildly with her arms against the ropes that held her so helpless. Her face was red and sweaty. She was the type who would get weak from laughter.Stooooopahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa. Pleeeeeesaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa.She wanted it to stop, but was in a state of helplessness and, had no more strength to fight. All she could do was laugh. "Ruhahahahahasss! I'm gohohonnahahaa peeheheheeee!". Once I herd this I was about to stop when something hit me. She agreed to this and I was planning to go all out so I said. "good". "Nohhohohoh, Russsssssssss" I was determined to make her pee on her self. This had always been a dream of mine and now I was going tomake it come true."ahahahahahahNooooooooo
ahahhahahhahha Ruuuss ahahahahah Plee-ee-ase !" Leah screamed with laughter as theunbearable tickling sensation crept up her legs and exploded in her mind."Please stop! I'm going to pee if you don't!" Then as I looked down I saw her spill her bladder, but I didn't stop there. By now she had become very sensative everywhere.

I then put my fingertips on her tummy, and began to tickle her tummy. She started giggling again... "Hee hee hee hee hee.... no faaaaaair... hee hee hee hee hee...." By not letting her rest it was as if I never stoped tickling her pits. I just simply went for her tummy. Starting slow I then picked it up and went ninty to nothin."SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MERCY!MERCY! OH GOD PLEASE NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she screamed as loud as she could and fell into constant laughter.To get better results I then began racking my fingers up and down her ribs,and all over her tummy. I had found the results Id been looking for. RussAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa. She had never laughed so hard before in her life. She had a hard machine gun type throaty laugh that was becoming a hard whisper like laugh because she was starting to lose her voice. Suddenly there was no sound coming from her. Her mouth was wide open, body still vibrating from the laughter, but no sound.Leah's cheeks were very red. Her facial expression was a combination of pain and pleasure. she was lucky I was tickling her with her clothes still on.

As I stood there tickling her I saw a side of her I had never seen before. As she continued to laugh silently I began to see things about her that not even her best friends at school had seen. Sweat was just running down her head and face. Tears were falling down her face like a waterfall, and her entire face looked like a tomato. Because she was wearing a spagetti strap tied at the shoulders, and because it was low cut you could see pretty much her intire chest with the exception of her tits. Sweat was rolling down her shoulders, the sides of her pits, down her chest into her breast, and also covered her entire chest. Her vagina area was still quite wet because every now and then she would pee on her self again. The tops of her legs had a shiny wet glow on them as the sweat was even visible on the tops of her legs. As I tickled her ribs and tummy every now and then I would get around to her back. When I did it felt like I touched a rag soaked in water and was sitting on the top of the water. From the back of Leah's head all the way down to her ankles was so soaked I could even begin to descirbe it. The back of her head felt like she just got out of the shower. The back of her shirt felt like she took a shower in it. The same thing to her shorts. Just looking at her got me turned on. Finally I stoped, and let her rest for five minutes. Meanwhile I took this time to spread her legs apart, and tie her feet to the foot of the bed.

"Times up" I said. Just before I could start again she said something I'll never forget. "Russell" trying to catch her breath. "If you tickle me any more I'll have an orgasm". Looking into her eyes I could tell she was serious. Waisting no time I pulled off her sandles and began tickling both her feet. She went insane. What the hell? Ahehehehehehehehehehehehe!!! "Oh, God!! Pleeeheheheheh-ehehehease stop tickling!!! No more!! No hahahahahaha ahahaha more!! NAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
PLEEEEEASE!!! ". I couldn't beleive what I was doing. Was this considered rape? It didn't matter I was going to go on. I liked her so much that I just couldnt resist it.
"Why hahahahahahahhahahaha are you hahahahahahahahahaha t-t-torturing me like hahahahahahahahahaha like th-this" Then I herd my self blurt it out " because i want to be with you for the rest of my life"."I love you"."OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET THE POINT! PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEASE, “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAGH! OH GOD! I HAD NO IDEA". By now Leah was so aroused she couldn't believe it. Her nipples were now as hard as a rock. "Tell me you like being tickled."
"I hahahahaa lihihiike it! HEHEHEHEHHE!" "Like what?"
"Beheheheheheing tihihihickled!" "Tell me you want more."
"I wahahahahahhahhHAHHAHAHHANT MOHOHOOHOHOORE!"
"Tell me you're a sweet, ticklish thing."
"I'm ahahHAHHAHAHhahahahhaha swhehehheheheheeet tihihiiicklish
thihihiiiHEHEHEHENG!" "Where do you want to be tickled?"
"Nohohoooo wheheheheere!" "Where do youwant to be tickled?"
Seeing no way out of it, Leah laugh-screamed out, "Ahahahrmpits!"
She said the magic word. Waisting no time at all I then began to tickle her armpits again. HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH THATTICKLES SO MUCH!” Then all of a sudden it happened. " Oh My God!" Leah burst. As I sat there for a few minutes to let her breathe I couldn't believe my eys. She was breathing very heavily with her eyes closed. By now she looked like a wet blob. You could now tell that the front of her tank top was starting to get wet , and I wondered if I should continue.

Then I said it "Well, I hear, some women are even more ticklish just after an orgasm!" No!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! "Rhahahahaussss!" All of a sudden I found my self tickling her inner tighs.
Leah began shaking her intire body and laughing. Five minutes later something wonderful happened. "Russell, please dooooooooooohooohohon't
stop". "I lohahahave you". Suddenly I stopped and looked at her as she looked at me "Did you hear me I said I love you". And with that I then began kissing her. I had finally realized what she was really all about. As I went to untie her she told me to wait. Then she said "Lets see what happens when you tickle me without clothing protection.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back