• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

leah 2 The continuation

rwm01man

TMF Regular
b10408965923b1bdf38aed0f02112c29_original.jpg

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283784-leah-1-m-f

thank you to the community for all the views of my first story post. This post ends the first chapter of my six part leah series. As I plan on releasing the rest soon, Iam currently starting a new project, which I hope will be more presentable and not so green hornish. any thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated....thank you

Leah The continuation

I had done what I set out to do, but what I found out was surprising. While tickling Leah, I got her to admit something that no one but her knew, and that was she loved me. She actually had feelings for me. Although I had finished tickling her she insisted we go on. Only this time she wanted to be tickled without clothing protection. I was shocked, but at the same time was pumped and ready. Five minutes after the first tickle session I retied her. I had her sit up with her back against the head board. I retied her hands to the posts so she looked like a lower-case t bent at the waist. I tied her feet together at the ankles so I could have more control over her. Although she wanted to be tickled without her clothes on I decided to have some fun. She was still wearing her same attire. A red and white low cut spaghetti strap tied at the shoulders, and dark blue jean short shorts. Leah didn't understand why I wouldn't let her take her clothes off, but she would find out soon enough.

I started off by getting onto the bed facing her. I was propped up on my knees with her legs in between mine. Then without warning I began tickling her inner thighs just below the seam of her short shorts."Aaahahahahahahahahaheheehehehehehe hee-hee!!!" Tears were already rolling down her cheeks. She was already so sensitive from the first session that It didn't take much to get the same results as the first time. I continued to tickle her until she looked the same way she did before. Within ten minutes Leah once again was soaked with sweat, and tears were rolling down her cheeks I then moved up and began to tickle her armpits. "Not under the arms I’m too -- "HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA!" Ten Minutes later I stopped and gave her a two-minute rest. Then I decided to do what she asked for. Tickling without clothing protection. I slipped my hands under her tank and began racking my fingers up and down her soaking wet ribs, and all over her soaked stomach. "ahahhahahahahahahahaahha” I’m so damn ticklish". I decided to tickle her like this until I felt it was time to move on. Thirty minutes later Leah realized that this was a mistake. "stoooooooppppppppp hehehehehehehhehe
cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'ttttttttt stttannnnndndndndndndndn
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe". With her eyes, streaming tears, and her body covered in sweat She wanted me to stop. At this point I realized something. She was more ticklish when tickled on her bare skin, and couldn't take any more. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS HEHEHEHEHEHEHH HEHEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEHEH NO MORE
PLEASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!" "Laugh for me, little ticklish girl,
laugh for me!!!" "HEH HEH HE HE HEH HEHEH HEH HEHEH HEH HEH STTTTOOOOOOOPPP!!!". I decided not to stop and continued to tickle her ribs and stomach.

After an hour of nonstop tickling I gave her a five-minute brake, and once it was over I began again. "Let's see if
these little piggies are ticklish, shall we?"
"No! Don't tickle my feeeeee hehehehhehehehehehehehtttttttttt. HE hehehehehehheh " "heheheheheheheheh sttttooooppppp heheh hehe he he eh he eh heheheheh no Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!"
As I turned my attention to her feet I decided right then and there that I was going to full fill her wish and tickle her without clothing protection. Since I was a Christian, and did not believe in looking upon naked women until marriage I was going to tickle her under her clothing, and not take it off. After thirty minutes of foot tickling I stop, and turn around again to face her. "Not my armpits again Nooooooooahahhaahahahahha Oh God!! Not that. ahahahahahha its torture!” I then moved on her ever-dangerous armpits. By now she was going nuts. Her underarms were so hyper ticklish, she just couldn't bare it. "HE HEH EHH EHH HE HEHH EHHE HEH HEHE HEHEH HEH H HEH HE HE HEH HE HEHEH HEH". Since the foot tickling she didn't have any strength left. She just sat there and laughed. While tickling her pits, I sat there and looked at her body and began thinking. The sweat dripping from her body was unbelievable. It was dripping from her nose, and chin like a leaking faucet. Except it was dripping a little faster than that. And the sweat on her face was just rolling down her face like a waterfall. Her back and the back of her shirt was the same as when she was lying on the bed in the first session; it was soaked. Even while tickling her pits the sweat under her arms and pit area just continued to build, and run down her sides even with me tickling her arms. The sweat she was producing on her body was so sexy that I didn't know if I could control myself. Especially when I saw her from the neck down. Sweat was rolling down her chest, and into her shirt where it then traveled down, and around her small but good looking breast. Dark spots began to appear on parts of the front, and side of her shirt where the sweat has soaked the shirt. She looked like the liquid guy off the x-men movie. By now she had peed and cummed on herself so much she didn't even know she was still doing it. Thirty minutes into the armpit tickling Leah's laughing had turned into a silent laugh. She never knew tickling could be like this; she always loved it, but never knew it could be so intense and so incredibly, unbelievably breathtaking. After an hour of armpit tickling I let her have some water, and gave her a five-minute rest. As she rested I sat and thought of where I would get her next.

I now decided to test my skills, and tickle her breast. Although they weren’t that big they were still nice size breast for a girl her size. After the five-minute brake was over I slipped my hands under her shirt again. At first, she thought I was going for her ribs again, until she felt my hands touch her boobs. "Noooooooo, stop…you can't do this-ss-ss…eeheeheeehahaahaaaa…". The tickling had begun. "You really are very ticklish on these things aren't you" "Yeeeeehhahahahahsssaaaaaheheheeeee""Tell me what I want to hear, ticklish little girl, tell me! I can tickle these boobies of yours for days.
"NOOOOOO III WOOON'TTT HE EHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH". "Come on little girl, laugh harder, feel the ticking. God, it tickles, doesn't it? Tickle tickle!" "He he he he he he no no no no no nheee noeeeee he he he he eh noooooo!" I knew that her breasts were one of her most ticklish spots but not her most ticklish spot, so I continuously asked her where she was the most ticklish. "Come on Leah tell me where your most ticklish spot is come on tell me". "NNOOOOO!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! AAAHHHAAGAAHAAAHAAD!!! PLEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEEse AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH!!" "Come on tell me"."NOOOOOO III WOOON'TTT HE EHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ICAAAANNNNTTTT!!!!" She then began to cry for her Mommy, and laugh, and screamed, but she didn't surrender. No matter how long the tickling continued, she just kept laughing, but would not give in. "HAAHHAHAH EH AH OOOH EHE EH EHE MOOOOOMMMMMYYYY HE AHA AHA AHA AHA STOOOPPPP HA AH EH AHAHAHAHA EH MOOM HA AHA AHE EHA HA AHEHAHAHAH MOOMMMYYYY HAHAHA AHA HA HA PLEEASASSSEEEE HEHEHAHAH". "Tell me" NOOOOOOO!!!!! I WOONNNTTT TELLLL". Her breasts were extremely ticklish. Especially the side, underneath and right on the nipple. She felt her nipples being teased into a state of complete hardness. Since she wasn't wearing a bra her nipples were so hard you could see them through the shirt. They were poking out so much It looked like they were going to rip through her shirt.
Since I wasn't getting any answers I decided to move a little further south "I think now would be a good time to unbutton those
shorts of yours and dig my fingers into your waist, and vagina area".
"NOOOOO" "Then tell me wear your most ticklish spot is". "NEVER"
"Have it your way". Then I let her have it. Using my left hand, I continued to tickle her boobs. With my right hand, I slowly unbuttoned her shorts, and slowly pulled down the zipper to reveal her bikini type panties. I then stopped tickling her and went to get a pair of scissors. Leah used this short break to rest as much as she could, and believe me she was going to need it.

When she looked over and saw I had come back with a pair of scissors I could tell she was scared. Not saying a word, she watched as I set the scissors to the side. Then I began to squeeze and tickle her hips, and lower abdomen. Wait! Can't we talk about this! Pleeeeeeease!! Aiiiiieeeeheheheheheheheheeeee!!!!!" The sensations caused her to start shaking her body till she could shake no more. Her breasts bounced under her shirt with the vehemence of her shaking, and laughter. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHING BUT NOT THIS! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! STOP!" "AAAAAAAAAAA YOU BITCH STOP IT STOOOOOOOOOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" "AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA". I continued to tickle Leah’s hips, and lower abdomen until I thought it was time to get her vagina. "heeheeheee y-your do-hoohooing this a-against my w-will- ha-haaaa…" "But you're also getting very wet." "P-P-PL-AHH-HAAAA-HAAA-SSSEEE-EEE-EEESSSS…." She begged, the laughter beginning to deplete her of air again. As she continued to pee and come on herself her shorts were almost fully soaked in sweat and pee. Still tickling with my left hand, I used my right to pick up the scissors. I was about to cut her panties when something told me I shouldn't. So instead I threw the scissors across the room, and dove in with both hands and began to tickle Leah's clitoris. I tickled over, around, and in it. With the building and rebuilding of her orgasm so close to shooting through her body, the tickling seemed too much to bear as her skin became more sensitized the closer I pushed her towards the edge. That merest action rendering a screamed moan between gales of laughter. "AUUUHHHH-HAA-HAAAA-HAAAA…" "So very very wet little one…if I just tickle here a little…"
Oh God, Baby, that drives me crazy Please Hehehaheheheahah!!" "OOOHHHH HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OOOHHHHHHHGAAAHAHAHAAHDD BBAAAAHAHAHABY " With that I had found Leah's most ticklish spot. And although my hands were becoming sticky and slimy I didn't care because I was in love. "Oh God, O-ooo God ha ha ha haa hah." Yes! Hehehehehehe!! Yes...ha haaa haaa Yes!" Leah had finally realized I was the only man she could ever love. "Don't! stop" She didn't want me to stop fingering her, "Don't! stop tickling!!! Ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!" and she didn't want me to stop tickling. Then after a ten-minute soundless laugh I stopped. With sweat dripping, all down her body, and her face, and entire body as red as a tomato I untied her, and we fell asleep together while lying on the bed.

Last edited:
thank you wielder of 400 feathers. New to posting stories, but feel I will fit right in with rest of the amazing talent on here:peace:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back