• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Living the dream-the first meeting (m/f)

rwm01man

TMF Regular
okay so while I sill intend to release the rest of my leah series here is my new project I have started.It is based on true events but is also fiction based in itself. As will the rest of the stories I hope to post in this series. I would greatly appreciate any comments and suggestions from the community as this is my first typed story intended for posting on the forum unlike my leah series.

Living the dream-The first meeting

Ever since I can remember I have had a tickle fetish but sharing this passion with someone whom you love is difficult to find. Especially in the inner circle of the fetish world. Being an average size and height kind of man in his mid-thirties makes it challenging, but when you open than door into the internet things change.

Her name was Angelia and she was not the most beautiful looking model in the world, but then again, she wasn’t a model. She was a single mom in her mid-thirties, like myself, looking for that special someone to bring her out of her hell and into happiness. Her figure had fallen off since giving birth and while she was still beautiful she didn’t see it for herself. Her hair was long and light brown, and her face was very seductive. While browsing on a dating site I came a crossed her profile and sent her an email. The next day she replied and we hit it off right away. I knew there was something special about her when she began telling me stories of how she got tickled growing up. So, when I opened to her about my fetish she was very understanding. As we chatted and got to know each other it wasn’t long before we made plans to meet. I knew the only way to break her into my tickling world and bring out the secret seductive women in her was to be aggressive on the first date but play it cool. So, we made plans to meet up for dinner after which we would take a drive and I would play my hand.

As I sat and waited at the table for her to arrive I began to plot my plans for the evening. As I looked up from the menu I was taken back from who just walked up to the table and said “Hello Iam Angelia you wouldn’t happen to be Russell would you”. I said “yes Iam it’s an honor to finally meet you Angelia”. She was stunning to me. Although she was a somewhat of a heavy-set woman, she was by no means a fat women, and she defiantly turned my head. Her face was stunning, and her hair was brushed down to one side of her face. She was wearing boots a pair of jeans with belt, and a red button up short sleeve shirt. The top few buttons were left open showing off her massive d cup breast encased in a pink tank top. As I sat and gazed upon her throughout dinner I was speechless I wasn’t sure what to really say. So, I just winged it and sure enough my speech impediment had disappeared.

As we finished our Mexican meal and headed to my car I suggested we take a little trip around the area lake which I grew up around. While driving, I couldn’t keep my eyes focused on road so once I found a nice lake view park area it was time to put my plan into effect. As we sat and chatted I brung up the subject of tickling to her, and asked if she had and objections to being tickled while restrained. “I don’t know, I guess I’ll try anything once” she said. And so, with that I started to poke at her ribs and waist. “heeheeheehee stop” as I continued to poke and prod her giggles continued to be released and began to become louder the more I left my fingers in her mid-section. “heeheeheehee Russell stop heeheeheehee” “No iam going to keep going till I really get you good” That’s when I grabbed ahold of her left knee and began to squeeze. “aaahhhh haaahaaahaaahaaahaaa no stop hahahaha your being an ass” She was getting very squirmy as I reached over with my left hand and continued on her left knee, while moving my right hand into her midsection and began to constantly squeeze and attack her. “ahhhhhhaahaahaahaahaaaaaa stop my tummy hurts ahhhhaahaahaahaahaa from all the food I ate” her laughter was beautiful and drove my dick crazy. While continuing to tickle with my right hand I raised my left and began to poke and rub her tits right in the nipple area. “Stoooopppp” She immediately jumped in her seat and began rocking the car. I quickly and immediately stopped and moved in onto her lips and began to slowly start kissing her. She immediately forced her chest out and began to insert her tongue into my mouth. While I was enjoying the moment, I need to not forget my secret agenda. While I got, her sexuality moving along nicely I immediately produced a set of cloth lined hand cuffs with my right hand from behind her seat, I then used my left hand to raise her left wrist up and behind her head while she was swooning and cuff her left wrist to the left head rest bar of my seat. “hey what’s going on” she said. I then immediately got out of my car and went around to her door and opened it. I reached down behind the seat and grabbed a second set of cuffs and proceeded to do the same to her right hand that I had for the left. “No Russell stop what are you doing” she put up a fight and was quite strong but I eventually won out and had her right hand in the same predicament as the left. I then took some nylon rope and tied it around each elbow/upper arm, and proceeded to pull her arms back therefore pushing her chest out. I tied each rope ends to one another making sure that not only was her arms being force apart and behind her but that her massive size d chest was pushed forward.

Things became scary for her by now. She was very nervous and eyed me with deep intent inside. I was now ready and new I was running out of daylight as the sun was quickly setting in the west. I immediately began running my fingers down her four arms and dive into her armpits. She exploded” ahhhhhhaahaahaahaahaahaa” she was so restricted and her senses where so on edge that her sensitivity was peaking just in time “ssstoooooppppp ahhhhaahaahaahaahaahaa” I stopped but only for a moment to unbutton her blouse. As I did this she forced her chest up and out toward me as best as she could. Something told me she was getting hot and bothered and probably wet. Once unbuttoned I spread the shirt out best I could and dove into those succulent arm pits which with the summer dusk heat building in the car where already becoming slippery with sweat. “ahhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhh Russell stop” she then began to gurgle in-between her screams of laughter. “kkkkkkkkkhaahaahaahaa ahhhhhhhaahaahaaaaa” I continued tickling while moving my fingers from her pits to her midsection in random movements. I then began to pull her pink tank top up and out from her pants and proceeded to get my fingers into her bare sides. With sweat building on her forehead and cleavage and her sweaty pits now dripping she immediately went ballistic.” Ahhhhhhhhhhhh haahaahaahaahaa kkkkkkkkkk haahaahaahaahaa” her laughter though still deep and hard was becoming less and less louder as the silent laughter was beginning to take over. As her eyes began to water she yelled out in one last loud laugh “ahhhhhhaahaahaahaahaahaahaaRussell stop” I let her rest and gave her a break. She had now become hot and bothered and sweaty. As she rested I began unbuckling her belt and pulled it out from around her belt loops and began to unbutton and unzip her pants. And at that very moment cars headlights had popped up behind us. As the darkness began to set in I knew it would be difficult to see much now. And the head lights would only be blinding to me. And so, as I got up and shut my door leaving her tied up and sweaty inside my car I proceeded to walk around to the driver side when I noticed getting out of the so-called vehicle was a police man. As I looked again in the closing darkness I realized it was a police car of all things. While asking me if everything was ok here I simply implied “Yes sir we just come out to watch the sun set on the lake, and we were just leaving” He nodded and said “be on your way then sir and have a safe drive home” I said thankyou and proceeded to get into my vehicle. Once inside I looked over to Angelia who had leaned her head to her left and was intensely fixated on me. “So, what are you going to do now Russell” As I started the car and turned and looked to her face barely visible now in the dark I said “you’ll see”

As I set forth on the road I immediately decided to drive her home and told her we would pick up her car later. It was about an hour two-hour drive to her house and I wasn’t going to let that time go by without having my fun. As she was still tied up I cracked my windows to let air flow through and kept the AC off so as to not cool her down but keep her hot and sweaty. As I entered the freeway I then reached over with my right hand and immediately poked and prodded her chest she began to softly moan and softly say stop. I then dug into her left pit and began to once again bring forth her amazing heavy laughter. “heeheeheehaahaahaahaa” I continued this by switching from her pits to her midsection and knees in random circles. For thirty minutes, nonstop I could attack with my right hand while keeping left one on steering wheel. Traffic was practically nonexistent so it made my job so much easier. “ahhhhhhaahaahaahaahaahaahaa Russell I’m going to piss myself if you don’t stop!!!” Once she said that I immediately shoved my hands deep into her still unbuttoned pants, under her panties which were not panties at all but a string thong which I began to realize as my hands felt up on her wet pussy. As I stroked and played with her walls she began to lift herself off the seat as best as she could, and began to moan out load. “OH yes oh Russell my pussy is wet right now make me cum baby ohhhhh hoo-hah yes ohhhhhh yes ohhhhhhhhhhhh” her body then tensed up and she began to shiver. I could feel her love juices burst into my fingers as they continued to play with her walls. But I wasn’t done and an evil thought came across me as I then moved my hand out of her pussy lips, and immediately took hold of her left hip just where her sting thong was and proceeded to squeeze and tickle intensely with my one free hand.

“Nooooo! Haahaahaahaahaaaaaahhhhaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa Russell stop” her laughter than began to mixed in with someone who was wailing and crying and laughing at the same time. Her laughter then went into complete silence. I took my left hand of the wheel for a second to flip on the overhead lights, and look over at her while still digging into her hip with my right hand, to see why she became silent. Her eyes where squeezed shut and her lips where agape with wild abandonment. While silently laughing, she could squeeze in a few audible laughs and comments here and there” ahhhhhhaaahaaahaaahaaaa…………….” She was coming apart at the seams from being tickled right after her orgasm and being so sensitive her hormones where racing and on fire. Her body couldn’t keep up and she couldn’t take it. “oh, god Russell stop please” she went silent again and tears began to build up and start to flow from her eyes. She wanted it to stop but at the same time was on a cloud 9 from everything. I soon realized her hips and waist where one of if not the most sensitive spots on her body. And she was one who if tickled intensely for too long would begin to wine and cry while laughing because it was so sensitive there that the euphoria of the feeling was too much for her to bear. And then she turned her head to look at me with a big smile and laughing like she was having so much fun with her eyes half way open and her brow turned up and said “ haahaahaa I’m going to piss myself aaahhhhhhaahaahaahaahaa of god ahhhhahhahhaahaahaahaahaa oh god Russell please stop I’m gonna piss my pants” It just so happens we were coming onto a rest top on the freeway and as I continued to tickle her I exited onto the rest stop pad and while stopping the car and putting it into park I immediately leaned over with my left hand and started tickling her left pit. She went insane jumping around throwing her air around and breaking sweat everywhere on her body. Her tank top had damp spots in arm pit area and midsection. Her hair was a mess and her face was dripping with sweat. Her body had become slick with sweat as well as myself. A few seconds went by before I heard her say “I just pissed in my pants ahhhaaahaaahaaaahaaa” I looked down and could see a little wet spot in her crotch. She had been forced to squeeze a little out but immediately held the rest back at least for about a minute. “oh, god Russell I’m trying not to wet your seats please sssttttoooopppp aahhhhhhaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa I’m gonna burst ahhhhhhhhhaaaaahaaaahaaaaa oh god Russell I’m literally going to piss all over your car” Her laughter then went completely silent and then I quietly herd her say “ohh god noooooooooohooooooohooooooohooooooo and that was it she then went about completely soaking herself and my car.

“Noooooohooooohoooooohoooooooo okay please stop Russell” Knowing I had a mess to clean up I finally stopped and let her breath. I bent my arm back behind her seat and proceeded to untie the nylon rope from her arms and then uncuff her hands. I then got some towels from the rest stop bathroom for her and as she said nothing I proceeded back down the freeway to her house. As she said literally nothing the entire rest of the trip until we came upon the town exit where she lived. She told me which exit and directions on where and when to turn to get to her house. As we finally reached our destination she opened the door and got out of the car, but before she closed the door she bent her head down and looked at me with a smile and said “are you coming”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back