• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about posting a long-ish story

Drunkllama

Hey all, apologies if this isn't the proper place for this but I've got a question. I'm preparing to post my first ever tickling story (gulp) but the sucker kind of got away from me when I was writing it and came out a bit longer than I intended. It's a bit over 11,000 words, with double lines between paragraphs. So my question is, is it OK to just throw the whole thing up in one post (which is what I'd prefer), or would it be better to split it into two or three? And if I do split it, should it be multiple posts on the same thread or seperate threads?

Any other advice on how to post or format it would also be appreciated. Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, and thanks in advance.

yes ,,, as long as we can read comfortable, and thats okey.

i prefer one shot in one thread :)

Go ahead and post it all in one post. :D If somebody loses interest in the middle, they can just stop reading.

One shot is fine, no need to break it up unless it breaks easily into two parts.

Yes, one. I'd only consider splitting it into portions if they functioned as individual stories or acts, but even then not unless you preferred it. (And don't be nervous!)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back