• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my babysitter

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
This took place about 16 years ago when I was 8 years old. My babysitter at the time was this raven-haired asian girl named Suzanne. She was so beautiful. I had the biggest crush on her. Unfortunately she was going out with my older brother. He's about 11 years older than me. He suggested to my mother that she babysit for me since he was always at wrestling practice and my older sister was busy designing dresses for fashion shows. Since my mom was always working and my dad didn't live with us anymore my mom agreed. I was so happy. On the first night she babysat for me she wore a tight, white tee-shirt, tight blue denim jeans and black flats. I was sweating bullets. I had overheard her tell my brother that she liked having her feet played with. I wanted to see if that was true. My brother never played foot games with her. He wasn't into what he calls "freaky $#it." I was determined to find out for myself. I had it all planned out. I had pre-recorded the April foot-tickling episode the day before and had it in my vcr ready when she got there. She asked me what I want to do and I told her that my favorite cartoon, Ninja Turtles was on tv (wink wink) and told her that I wanted to watch it. As we watched I felt my heart beat faster and faster. After it was over Turned off the tv and looked at her. "Let's play Ninja Turtles. You can be April. You're pretty enough." She smiled at me. "That's sweet. Ok. Which turtle are you gonna be?" I smiled back at her. "Actually, I like being bad guys.""Ok. which bad guy are you gonna be?""I'll be Don Turtelli. I just captured you." She obliged and sat on a chair. I tied her hands behind her back and used a scarf to blindfold her. I was so nervous. I took her right shoe off and placed her foot on a little bench that I had. She smiled. "Let me go you crook!""Tell me everything you know about the turtles.""Never." I stared at her for a few seconds. It looked almost exactly like the April-scene. I pulled out a feather from an Indian headdress that my cousin left from her costume she wore for Halloween. "Last chance. Spill it.""Never!" I smiled a devilish smile. At last, I thought to myself. "You asked for this." I ran the feather up her sole. She flinched and giggled but didn't pull away. I stroked her sole while she laughed and wiggled her toes. Not once did she pull away. "Tell me what I want to know.""Never.Torture me as much as you want but I'll never talk." I took that as a request and continued tickling. She just laughed and laughed. I put the feather down and took hold of her ankle. "I think it's time to step it up a notch." I said and I started tickling with my fingers. Her foot was so soft and smooth. She was about a size five with medium length toes that were painted red. She was extremely ticklish. She started to pullwhen I tickle with my fingers. I stopped and asked her if she was ok. She caught her breathe, smiled, and then said "Why did you stop? I was having fun." So I obliged and continued tickling some more. I tickled her on and off for about an hour and a half. As she left she gave me a quick peck on the lips. I was in heaven. She told me we should play more games like that moreoften. I couldn't sleep that night as I was planning more games to play with her when she came back. When I saw her again she took me to the movies and I thought I wouldn't be able to tickle her but I, being a smart little boy,found a way. But that's another story.

Great story! I'd love to read more about your adventures in babysitting!

Originally posted by cryingfreeman (most deleted) I thought I wouldn't be able to tickle her but I, being a smart little boy,found a way. But that's another story.

Do post the other story. This one was very enjoyable.:D

story

Has anyone got a link to this April tickling scene? Sounds god.

good story! I envy your babysitter!!!!:D I love having my feet tickled too.

Crydon

How much DO you like having your feet tickled???

...and, don't babysitters ever wear nylons?? :)

:yowzer: ............that.............was................AWESOME!!!!!!!!!:bouncybou

Re: Crydon

LeMeTickleYou said:
How much DO you like having your feet tickled???

...and, don't babysitters ever wear nylons?? :)

Very much, to the point I self-tickle a lot when my friends aren't around to tickle them for me. Baby oil, chopsticks and toothbrushes all help.

I seldom ever wear nylons! they are hot and hard for me to wear!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back