• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah 4 Crissy's introduction into tickling [fm-f] [m-f] adult

rwm01man

TMF Regular
51cf189c7f31de7ef8cf847c111fd1f1_original.jpg
8ca8e899d8277ff83e14ae3a3e965bc9_original.jpg

Leah-Crissy's introduction into tickling

A week after Leah's encounter with Tommy, and Casey she was preparing for her revenge. Leah told only one person about me and her; Crissy a friend from school had told Tommy about me and Leah. Leah decided it was payback time for Crissy's big mouth. However, I thought that both Leah and Crissy deserved to be punished so I had a plan of my own. Leah called up Crissy, and told her she needed some help on some school work, however this was not true. When Crissy arrived at our house I answered the door. Crissy looked very sexy in her short blue jean shorts, and Oasis tank top tied at the belly. When she rose her arms up you could see her belly button. I invited her in asked her to sit down. She took a seat on the only chair we had in the room. It was a brown wooden chair with white leather on the seat, and back rest. Then without warning Leah jumped out from behind a window curtain and covered Crissy's face with a rag. The rag was soaked in chloroform so Crissy was helpless, and fell asleep.

When Crissy awoke, she realized this was not a study date. Crissy's wrists were tied down to the arms of the chair, and her ankles were tied to the legs. She also noticed that her shoes and socks had been removed. When Crissy looked up she saw the face of Leah. Leah was dressed for the occasion. She had on a pair of camouflage army pants, and a black tank top that came down just above her belly button. As she stood staring at her she said "Do you know why I have done this to you". Crissy said no, and demanded to be set free. Leah wasn't about to do that. Leah began to explain what happened, and said to Crissy "and now it's your turn". Crissy knew what was going to happen next and prepared herself. Leah then bent down and began to tickle both of Crissy's feet. Crissy tried to hold back the laughter. She began breathing hard as her chest heaved up, and down. She would also widen her eyes while trying to hold back the laughter. Crissy kept this up for five minutes. As I stood in the corner and watched I couldn't believe it. Leah knew she was going to be tuff to crack. However, Crissy knew something Leah didn't. The higher you go up Crissy's body the more ticklish she becomes. Crissy was hoping Leah continued on her feet, but Leah didn't. She then moved up and began to squeeze Crissy's knees. She tried desperately to hold in the laughter. As they continued to look each other in the face both knew Crissy couldn't hold out for ever. With her eyes, wide open and her chest heaving she then began to crack a smile. That’s when I moved in behind Crissy. She never took her eyes off Leah's face. I then slowly began to run my fingers down her arms. Her lip then began to quiver. As it quivered she then began biting her lip. Leah had enough she then began tickling Crissy's inner thighs. Crissy took one last bite shut her eyes and then exploded. "Haaa ha ha ha ha Ouit it! " The fun had begun. She responded by throwing her head back and laughing hard. "AAAAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA........AHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!......HA HA HA HA HA HA......." Leah tickled her mercilessly this way, and she laughed and laughed. I watched the cute face bawling with laughter. I watched her tossing her head from side to side and thrashing wildly with her arms tied to the chair that held her so helpless. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! YOU’RE KILLING ME! PLEAS STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!”. Leah gave her what she wanted she stopped. and moved up to her ribs. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M TICKLISH IN MY RIBS!” Crissy laughed and begged with tears streaming down her face. This tickling was driving her crazy. "Does that tickle, Crissy? Does it? Kootchy kootchy Crissy! I'm going to tickle you all night! Tickle you until you go mad!"
"SthHAHAHAAP!" She began to laugh out, unable to take it.
"Never!" Crissy's mouth opened wide, and her head shook from side to side as she tried her best to kick her legs. It was to no avail, as Leah's fingers were safely nestled in between, tickling her ribs. Giggles sprayed out, like bullets from a machine gun, and each one penetrated "Leeeah! Sthaaaaahahop! Pleheheehease!" She called out as Leah tickled her ribs. "Lehahahahaha! YOU’RE GONNA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE ME WET ON MYSELF!" And that was no lie. By now Crissy's head was soaking wet, and her makeup was running down her face. She was so exhausted all she could do was laugh.

As I watched Leah tickle Crissy I began to get horny watching Crissy get horny. Crissy's breast are very full and nice. As she shook her breast bounced up and down, and her nipples were now protruding through her tank top. This was causing both her bra straps to fall off her shoulders. I could tell she was enjoying herself. This was supposed to be torture. Although it was Crissy was getting very hot, and was trying to hold in her bladder. “ahahahahhstop it!!ahahahah” Tears continued to roll down her cheeks, and her body was now covered in sweat. “I’ll die!! You’ll tickle me to death!!” Crissy couldn't contain herself any longer and soaked her shorts in pee as she screamed in ticklish torment HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then her laughter turned into silent laughter. As I continued to watch the bulge in my pants was now worse than before. Lucky I was behind the chair. After an hour of silent laughter Crissy passed out. Since Leah gave her no brakes it was sure to happen sooner or later. When Crissy awoke, she found herself still tied to the chair, but her feet were tied together and being held by me. Leah was behind her getting ready to do something Crissy would remember for the rest of her life. I started by sucking and tonguing her feet and toes. Please don’t tickle my feet anymore, I'll go insane. " "Haaaa ha haaa haaa haaaaa haa ha haa! Not my toes! He haa ha haaa haaa. P-please stop. Pleaseeee ha haaa haaa ahhhhstop! PLEASE I BEG YOU! I'LL DO ANYTHING! NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHAA!
Leah then proceeded to pull the front of Crissy's bra down below her tits. First, she pulled her straps down to just above her elbows. Then pulled the front down. Crissy then knew what was next. Please, goddammit hahahahahahahahahahaha I hahahahaha can't take hahahahahahah can't stand that!!" Leah began running her nails up, and down Crissy's now shirt only protected breast. Oh God, O-ooo God ha ha ha haa hah." Crissy was losing her mind. "Haa ha haaa haaa I'll find another place, HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! OH, I’M SO TICKLISH on my breast. NOT MY breasts EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! ANYWHERE BUT MY breasts!” This went on for thirty minutes. Crissy was laughing herself silly, her face turning all shades, and her body was now soaked with sweat. Even her shirt was soaked! Then I got an idea. Allowing her to catch up on her oxygen, I told Leah to stop for a minute. Then I quickly ran and got some scissors. Crissy was pulling at her binds, (as if she could get loose if she tried hard enough!!) She asked what I was up to, and I told her to save her breath for laughing, I then retied her feet to the legs of the chair. I then told Leah to continue. Crissy's shirt was so wet that you could now see through it. As Leah continued on her breasts I then put my idea into action. I took the scissors and cut off Crissy's bra. Then I put my face into her inner thighs, and began to lick, suck, and tickle her."Rhahahahaussss!" Leah almost got mad, but then realized that I was just following her wishes. I then unbuttoned and unzipped her piss, and sweat soaked shorts. Then I began to tickle her abdomen, and waist. “HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT THERE! NOT MY SIDES!” HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Just when I was about to REALLY attack her entire vaginal area, I heard a decidedly different tone in her scream, it made me snap out of my tickling trance, though my fingers still wiggled instinctively. I heard a moan in between her giggles, and it was suddenly clear! I knew that scream.... she was getting ready to cum! Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha”. “HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA; Oh, PLEASESTAHAHAHAHP IT GOD DAHAHAHAHAHAMIT…. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA”. Her breaths got short and rapid, every few seconds, she'd let out a squeal from the tickles...the smile on her mouth proving extremely sexy the entire time! When she let out that scream again, I knew it was time. I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. My mouth, sucking hard on her inner thighs. With my hands, I began tickling her private area madly! Crissy shrieked/laughed my name, as she cummed. HAHAHAHA STOP IT YOU BASTHAHAHAHAARD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA". So, I stopped and told Leah too stop. What happened next was inevitable. I shoved the chloroform rag into Leah's face, and she fell into my arms. I then carried her to the garage, and tied her to another chair just like the one Crissy was in. I tied her feet the legs, and tied her arms to the back of the chair, so I could have access to her underarms. I then returned to Crissy.

At this point Crissy was dripping with sweat heavily just from resting and heaving from all the laughing, but it wasn't over yet. With Leah, out of the way I could punish Crissy big time without Leah knowing what happened. I then began to wonder: She may be even more ticklish after an orgasm!! Searching, I quickly located two feathers and took my place next to Crissy. "How selfish of you to have an orgasm!”. I scolded. "But...I...it just happened...", was her response, still woozy from her orgasm.” Well...what are we going to do about it?" I asked. "Untie me and we'll figure out something!" she answered smiling and adding a slight giggle.... that did it!” Well, I hear, some women are even more ticklish just after an orgasm!" "Russell, please dooooooooooohooohohon't!!!" she pleaded. I then took the scissors and cut a slit down the front of her tank even with the under part of her breast. This was so I could have access to the inner portions of her breasts, and nipples without exposing her. With her shorts, down to her knees, and her underwear still in place I decided to have a little fun. I took one of the feathers and began to trace around the seams of her underwear. “God Oh god haaaa ha ha ha ha ha AHHHHHH." She went ballistic, and began bouncing in the chair. Then I took the other feather and explored the curve of her bouncing breast, and slipped the feather inside her shirt at her now red enlarged nipples. More spasms of laughter poured forth. She was INDEED more ticklish than ever!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, I’M SO TICKLISH! I was finding a special delight in tickling her tits, and I continued, but I needed a bit more. Taking both feathers in my right hand, I returned to her panties, twirling them between her legs. Meanwhile, my tongue picked up where the feather had left off on her breasts. I licked, and flicked up, and down the inside of her tits, and got as close to her nipples without exposing them as her chest heaved. “OH, SHIT NOT BETW...HAHAHAHAH BETWEEN OH MY GOD MY breast!" I used my remaining free hand to try to hold the bulge in my pants back.

Crissy was off the deep end. Although the tickling was unbearable something happened to her. She was getting aroused, horny, and was beginning to fall in love with me. I could tell because of how she was laughing. "Yes....ha ha ha haa Yes...ha haaa haaa Yes!" She didn't want me to stop, and I wasn't going to either. "HA HAHAH AHA AHAH AHAHA AH AOOHHGOOAAAHHDD AHA AHHH AHAHAH HEH AHA AHA AHHAHAH DON'T STOP!!!!!" By now I had tickled her so much for so long that she could feel the tickling sensations everywhere. Her chest and stomach ached, and she was sweating like she had been exercising for hour’s non-stop."AAAHAHAHA GAAAHAHAHAAHDD BBAAAAHAHAHABY NOOO!!! She told me she was about to cum again, and that she wanted me deep inside her."Hahahahahahahah, pleaseeee!!Put it in meeehehehe!" I wanted to but I knew I couldn't. First, I loved Leah, and Second I don't believe in sex before marriage. I'd be damned if she was going to get me. So, I gave her the next best thing. While still tonging her breast, I pulled her panties down to her knees, and began tickling her bare private with the feathers in my right hand, and my fingers with the other hand. By now she went into another silent laugh. Her face was so red, purple, and blue at this point I thought she was going to die. The sweat rolling down her face, and body looked like a waterfall. Five minutes later she passed out. When she woke an hour later she had noticed something different. She was fully clothed in her short blue jean shorts. But she was now wearing a white button front short sleeve shirt tied up high so you could see her entire midsection, and she had a black bra on. She didn't understand she had on new clothes, and her vaginal area, and her body were not soaked in pee, cum, or sweat. Crissy then became scared, and wondered what would happen next.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back