• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An English Upper Class Attitude Adjustment! (F/F, MF/F)

loves2TK

TMF Poster
Annabelle looked out the window of the study in her Tudor style mansion and sipped her scotch. 55 years old and still stately and beautiful, she wears a formal long blue dress for this special occasion. But for Annabelle it isn't a happy one at all.

Tonight is the engagement party for her oldest son, 28 year old Henry and the daughter of her ex-husband's business partner, Jane. Jane, the only daughter from wealthy family, is 26. She's hot tempered, arrogant, and, in Annabelle's view " bitchy". Asian and exotically sexy with black straight hair, 168 cm height, slim with a graceful S-line body. Since she became involved with Henry, her oldest son had become somewhat...distant. Once happy and fun loving, he now rarely smiled. Henry blamed it on the stress of running the successfully family import business, but Annabelle suspect it was more. It was Jane.

It sickened Annabelle to see the way Jane controlled Henry. When her stern orders didn't work, her sneer would turn to a sweet smile. She'd slip off one shoe revealing her perfect delicate feet, and proceed to run her toes up and down Henry's leg, and in short order he was jelly - ready to do her bidding. It was infuriating! Jane had a huge collection of expensive foot ware, and rarely wore a pair more than once. It had to be worth quite a sum.

Annabelle had tried hard to break up the relationship to no avail. She wasn't getting rid of Jane. But tonight, if her plan worked out, the situation could improve dramatically.

It was about an hour before guests were to arrive at the old mansion, and Jane was already stalking around the banquet hall barking orders to the staff. She was wearing a tight fitting red short gown with her most expensive shoes: Christian Louboutin high heels (nude color with red soles bottom). But for her nasty attitude, she would have been stunning!

Leaning her head out of the study, Annabelle called "Jane dear, could you join me in the study for a moment please?" Jane's response was typically bitchy. "What NOW?? If I don't get this hall arranged properly it won't get done. Heaven knows YOU won't see to it!" Annabelle forced herself to smile and called "Yes dear. You are doing a wonderful job, but if you could please indulge me for just a bit I would be so grateful!"

The banquet hall was adjacent to the study, a large ball room with polished stone floors, and Jane marched briskly to the study. "Let's get this over with!" she said.

Immediately after entering the study, Jane was bit concerned when Annabelle closed the heavy oak door behind her...and bolted it. "What's THIS all about?" she demanded, maintaining her tough exterior.

Annabelle responded. "Jane dear, I'm sure you're aware I was not in favor of you marrying Henry for many reasons. I think that, as you are, you're bad for him. Much too formal. Much too nasty. Much too greedy and...if I may say...bitchy. I was hoping you might agree to alter your behavior?"

Jane sneered at her. "Oh I'm well aware of that. But you lost didn't you? Henry is mine and there is nothing you can do to stop that! ANd as for altering my behavior?" Jane laughed derisively.

Annabelle sighed. "I suspected that would be your reaction." Just then Jane realized they were not alone in the study. Henry's younger brother Eric had entered behind her. He was 19, a muscular athlete, and a fun loving contract to his more serious brother. Before Jane knew what was happening, Eric had forced her into one of the large wooden chairs that lined the study, and had bound her hands behind her head, and her legs extended straight out on the foot rest.

Jane was terrified, but maintained her imperious attitude. "What's the meaning of this??!! Release me immediately!" Annabelle didn't answer. With Eric standing behind the bound young woman, Annabelle gently slipped off Jane's expensive shoes. "What the hell are you doing??" she cried, the panic rising in her. "Help someone!!!" she called out. "Oh dear" said Annabelle. I'm afraid the doors and walls in this old mansion are so think that no one can hear you."

"What do you want of me??" Asked Jane. "Quite simply" replied the older woman "a change in attitude. You must be much less formal with...everyone. You are no better than any other person on earth so please stop acting that way. And a few specifics: this evening, you are to remain barefoot, and when you give the 'thank you' speech from the head table, you will announce that you are donating your entire shoe collection to the local homeless shelter."

"You're insane!!" said Jane. But wait, said Annabelle. "There's a bit more. I'd like you to auction off the entire collection at the wedding feast. Also, that gaudy wedding dress if entirely too pretentious. I have a more modest older one my mother wore that will be just fine."

Jane started to say "You are out of your mind", when suddenly Annabelle's well-manicured finger nails were lightly tickling the undersides of Jane's delicate feet. "OHHH...hee hhee heeee...stop that! Hee hee heee...I won't change my behavior no...heee hheee hee matter what!!"

Annibelle didn't even look up from her tickling. "Eric would you assist please?" with that, the husky young man began wiggling his fingers into Jane's exposed arm pits and ribs. "OOOHHH MY GRACIOUS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" cried Jane "PLEASE....HAHAHAHAH...THIS IS MADNES.....HEEEEEEHEEEE." Eric and Annabel continued their tickling, slowly increasing the tempo and speed until Jane was a complete wreck. Her eyes clamped closed, she wriggled against the restraints to no avail. Her short red dress had worked to way up to her waist as she gave way to uncontrollable laughter. The tickling sensation was intolerable! But even as her head was spinning, she became aware of something else. She was becoming aroused with the sensation of helpless tickling. As she laughed, her red panties began to become damp and she hoped neither of her tickers would notice!!

Finally, Jane called out "DEAR GOD STOP...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I CAN CHANGE...I WILL CHANGE....HEEEHEEEHEEE..."

With that, the relentless tickling stopped. "Very good my dear. Eric, please untie Jane so she can compose herself and get ready for the evening. But my dear Jane..." Annabelle turned serious. "Please remember the consequences of forgetting our little arrangement?" With that she raked her nails against Janes vulnerable feet. "Yes! Yes! Heeeheee..I'll remember!"

And remarkably - she did. Throughout the evening, Jane remained barefoot, despite the cold stone floors of the old mansion. More importantly, she was friendly and engaging to all, even the staff, which shocked everyone who knew her. At the "thank you" speech, she made the announcement of the shoe donation and received rousing applause. Henry was thrilled with her new found informality and generousity.

Finally, Jane and Henry stood together at the front door as teh guests prepared to say their goodbyes to the couple through a receiving line. Henry leaned over and whispered "thank you for tonight." Jane whispered back "Of course dear. In fact I've been thinking. Perhaps I've been a bit of a prude at bedtime, always bundled up head to toe and never letting you see me as I am. Would it be OK if this evening, I came to bed in my undies? Or perhaps just in my panties? Or perhaps undressed entirely?" Henry could hardly believe his ears and all he could do was nod weakly. "Wonderful" said Jane. "One more thing. When I come to bed nude, would it be terribly bad of me to ask that you...hold me down and tickle me? Just tickle me anywhere you like and even if I protest, please keep going. These old rooms have such frightfully thick walls I'm sure nobody will be disturbed."

Henry grinned and nodded as he moved his dinner jacket to conceal his growing erection. "Wonderful" said Jane. "Now let's get through our goodbyes and toddle off to bed shall we"?

THE END

A great story! I love scenarios like this, where a bitchy, snobby girl gets tickled. Great work! :thumbsup:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back