• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating The Ticklish

TKDANNY

TMF Expert
It started on a normal day except a guy named Jay had resieved a letter from Harvard and her was going to transfair there in a few weeks.

He had to do the thing he had been wanting to do, and on of those things was to ask out Linda, the collage bimbo. She was the most popular girl in the collage but Jay was no were near even being popular, he was tall thin, with greenish-blue eyes and ginger heir and wasnt much of a looker.

He got up and walked other to her, she never noticed him at all, "H....H...Hi Linda, i was wondering if you would go out with me on Saturday night"
She loks at him with a face going red, "you go out with me, you got to be joking, i dont even want to seen seen talking to you" Linda walks off laughing and Jay thinks to himself "go on laugh, youll be laughing soon aswel"

Two days later Jay was watching Linda from the bushes out side her appartment, she had a bottle of water beside herand just got out of the car to go and get something out of her appartment, Jay ran with a small bag of white powder and opened the bottle of water and poured it in. He ran back to his place in the bushes and waited for her to come back. She returned and lied in the front seats with her heels hanging out the window, she took a sip of her water and 15 minutes later was asleep from the water and drugs combination, he made his move, he got his back pack, pulled out some ropes, tied her wrists and ankles together and took off her heels revealing her bare soles. They were tender and well pamperd, with pink nail polish on her toe nails, He woke her up, "oh Linda, its time to have fun"
she opened her eyes and the moment she relised the situation she was in her eyes shot open and started to struggle and scream, no one could here her due to the sound proof glass on the appartment and the nabourhood was so bad no one ever came by.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" Linda shouts
"Im getting my revenge" Jay replies
"What are you going to do to me"
Jay smiles and goes back to his bag and pulls out a white feather he had from a sciance project. He turned at her and smiled, he then remembered when in high school she got tangled in a net on a school trip and her shoes came off and a dog came and licked them. He and She both new about her ticklishness
"NOOOOOOOO, please dont tickle my feet"
He holds the feather against her soles and startes to stroke the feather across her feet.
"NOOOOOO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i beg you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
But Jay didnt intend to stop he had too much fun. He continued to stroke the feather against her soles.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA jay please HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i HAHAHAHAHA will go out HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA with you"
She tried to curl up her toes but how ticklish her feet were she was forced to un curl them and space her toes out. And he seeced the moment by tickling her toes and in between them.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not the HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA toes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ill do anything HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
He stops and says "anything"
"Yes" Linda confirms
"Okay, come to my appartment at 10 tonight"
"No im not doing that"
"Fair enough" then he continues her tickle tourture one the balls of her feet
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i cant HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i cant breath HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Jay now uses his fingers on her left foot and the feather on the right.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay HAHAHAHAHAHA okay HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ill go to your HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA appartment at HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA at ten HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
He stops and unties her and walkes off.

At ten she knocks on his appartment door, Jay answers
"Come in and take a seat"
Linda walks in, "ummm, the shoes"
Linda looks worried but takes off her Heels revealing her bare feet once again.She sits downwith her feet safly tucked underneith her legs.
"So what do you want"
"I want to show you this"
She gets up to look at it, it is a gas canister and Jay sprays it into her face, the sleeping knocks her unconcious back onto the sofa.
"This is going to be the best nght of my life"

To Be Continued

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back