• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I could use a hand

Ticklecrazed93

TMF Poster
I'm lookingfor a story about this big pink fur ball that tickles these to girls. It has thes people who are half animal. The fur ball thing is called FF or something. I read it once t was great if you come across it let me know.

Hey, Cool!!!

That's my story!!! I am so glad someone is actually looking for it. I have that story, plus all the rest of my stories, at my yahoo website. The link is below (you have to cut and paste it.) If you haven't had any experience with yahoo, signing up is easy, and free.

Hey, thanks for caring about my stories. It means so much to me.

Okay.

I will post my entire story archive in a few days, so just hold on. Perhaps this will get my writing noticed a littl more.

As I already stated... I love your writing as well. Glad to see you are going to post the archive... I refuse to use Yahoo for paranoid traceability issues (I use a roommates computer), so it's refreshing that I'll get to read the whole kaboodle right here.

:D Keep writin' mate!

~PLUR

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back