• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Irresistible Challenge (M/f, reluc, all over)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
An Irresistible Challenge
By
Suikoden​

Now

She gasped, she writhed, she couldn’t breathe. Her body was wracked with silent convulsions of laughter. Tickling, it was only tickling but in all her twenty-six years she had never experienced tickling like this before. Roxanne lay on one side, trying fend off the probing fingers that uncovered ticklish areas of her body she had never known existed.

He pinned her with his weight. He was taunting her too. His sounded as if he was speaking from a long way above her and she didn’t care what he was saying. There was only the tickling. His hands were too nimble for her to trap and they roamed her body: pinching, squeezing, poking, stroking.

This couldn’t really be happening. Could it? Did things like this really happen? Perhaps she was hallucinating. His fingers found a new sensitive spot to exploit and she knew this was no hallucination.

Earlier

Roxanne poured herself a cup of tea as she thumbed through her itinerary on her phone. She had already been to the gym this morning as Tom went off to play golf with a friends. Soon she’d head out for brunch with the girls, then she had a hair appointment and in the evening Tom was taking her out to dinner. It was shaping up to be the perfect weekend; a busy Saturday followed by a very lazy Sunday.

A knock at the front door got her attention. She looked through the peephole to see Andy standing outside. She opened the door.

“Morning Loki,” she grinned.

He rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his short black hair. “I haven’t had hair that long since the first year of university, Foxy Roxy.”

It was her turn to roll her eyes. “No-one calls me that anymore.”

“No matter how much you pay them?”

“Hardy-ha,” she said. “Are you looking for Tom?”

“Yeah is he around?”

She shook her head. “He’s out playing golf this morning. He won’t be back for a couple of hours yet.”

“Golf?”

“Yeah it’s his new thing. I think where he works it doesn’t hurt your prospects if you can play golf.”

“A good walk ruined. Churchill said that I think.”

“The dog on TV that sells car insurance?”

“Don’t play dumb, it doesn’t suit you.” He grinned. “Can you let him know I stopped by? I’ll catch him another time.”

Roxanne stood aside, “Why don’t you come in for a bit. I just made tea.”

Andy cocked his head to one side as if weighing up his options. “Why not? We haven’t caught up in ages.”

Roxanne poured him a mug of tea and they moved to the living room to chat.

“So I’m guessing it’s lunch with the girls today,” Andy said.

“What makes you say that?” Roxanne asked.

Andy looked her up and down. “Nice jeans, casual white top, long boots with a low heel. Stylish, as ever, but also casual. But your hair is down and those auburn locks are usually in a ponytail unless you’re doing something social.”

Roxanne narrowed her eyes, amused at his analysis. “You’ve been watching too much Sherlock.”

“Indeed, I can also deduce from the way you are sitting that you played the piano until the age of eleven but a freak trampolining accident put a stop to it.”

Roxanne burst out laughing. “You always did have an endless line of BS.”

“Part of my unique charm,” he shrugged, “am I right though?”

Roxanne nodded, “Well done, Mr Holmes.”

“He shoots, he scores,” Andy pumped his fist and then cast a lingering glance at Roxanne’s feet. They were encased in dark brown leather boots which ran up her slender legs over her dark blue jeans. “Are those the most comfortable boots though?”

Roxanne clicked her heels together. “Yeah, these are old faves.”

Andy nodded and sipped his tea.

“Why do you ask?” He had piqued her curiosity now.

Andy put his mug on the coffee table. “When I went traveling I spent time in Thailand. I got a massage from this woman one time.” He paused as he saw Roxanne grin. “Not that kind of massage, a proper deep massage. Seriously, this woman was four foot nothing but she had hands like stone. I thought she was going to kill me.”

“That could have been an unhappy ending.” Roxanne smiled.

“OK, I deserved that one.” Andy said. “Point is, she worked on my feet too. I never knew how much tension we keep in our feet, it was nuts. So when I’m at home I walk around barefoot and if I’m out casually today I wear Vans or Chucks.”

Roxanne looked surprised and impressed. “And here I was thinking you were trying to be a hipster.”

“I’m serious. I bet you wear your running shoes to work and change into heels and walk around in those all day.”

“Sometimes.”

Andy patted his lap, “Give me your foot.”

Roxanne swung a long, slender leg into his lap and watched as he supported her ankle with one hand and lifted her leg a few inches. “Flex your foot forward and back as much as you can.”

Leather creaked as Roxanne pointed and flexed her toes.

“Yep, you have some tension there. You should roll your arches over one of Tom’s golf balls. It might make you scream but it’ll help.”

“You’re really selling it to me.” Roxanne said with a raised eyebrow.

“Alright then, I’ll give you a Thai foot massage the way the old lady showed me.” Andy reached for the zipper at the top of the boot but Roxanne grabbed his wrists.

“No wait. I am really ticklish. You can’t touch my feet.”

“Oh really?” Andy said.

He looked at her strangely and she blushed, feeling like a silly little girl.

“Tell you what, hold out your hands.”

Roxanne did as he asked. “What for?”

Andy pulled out his wallet and withdrew two fifty pound notes. He placed one in each of her hands. “If I tickle you once, you get to keep fifty quid, if I tickle you twice you just made one hundred quid.”

Roxanne looked at the notes and then back at Andy. “You’re crazy.”

“I’m good at foot massages and you won’t be keeping that money but if it makes you feel better…”

“OK, but you better damn well not tickle.” Roxanne said. She folded the notes and placed them under her mug on the coffee table.

“Alright then,” Andy said.

Roxanne settled back on the sofa and hugged a cushion to her stomach. She watched as Andy slowly took the zipper of her boot between forefinger and thumb and drew it all the way down to her ankle. He slid his hand inside the boot, lifted her foot and gently removed her boot. She wore a little grey ankle sock with thin pink stripes. She wiggled her toes once they were freed from the leather confines.

“See, just relax. It’s all fine.” Andy murmured. With the same care removed her other boot. The sound of the zip was louder than she remembered. “Socks next.”

She bit her lip as his fingertip invaded the elasticated hem of her sock and dragged the soft fabric up over her heel, down her arch and over her toes. She bunched her toes with their baby pink nail polish as they were exposed.

“Well you take care of your feet pretty well but if you’re as ticklish as you say, the pedicures must be a nightmare.” Andy said.

“You have no idea.”

He chuckled and removed her other sock to expose both of her smooth, delicate feet. He took her left heel in his hand and lifted it gently. “Flex again.”

Without the boot she managed a better range of motion. He slid his hand under the cuff of her jeans and pinched her above the ankle. “Feel that?”

She gasped in shock and hugged her cushion a little tighter.

“That’s your Achilles. I can work on that too.” He lowered her foot and then rubbed his palms together to warm them up and then without warning he began rubbing his hands in brisk motions all over her feet.

Roxanne stiffened in expectation of the ticklish sensations which never arrived.

Andy smiled. “This is good at relaxing even the most ticklish feet. I told you, you’re in good hands. Now this first bit might be a little uncomfortable.”

He started with her left foot, pressing both of his thumbs into the smooth, high arch.

“Yow.” Roxanne dug her nails into the cushion.

“It’s OK, I’ll get that to release.” Andy began to use strong strokes with his thumbs to bleed the tension from her feet and soon Roxanne felt her arch relax and she melted back into the sofa and began to enjoy the sensations.

Andy certainly knew what he was doing. His knowing hands worked their way up and down her arch and her heels, he massaged her Achilles and calf and even relaxed her instep; an area she didn’t even know could get tense.

“God, you’ve got magic hands.” Roxanne murmured contentedly.

“With a hundred quid on the table, I’m going the David Blaine of foot massages.” Andy replied without looking up.

Roxanne, giggled. Her eyes felt heavy lidded and she almost purred as Andy turned his attention to her right foot, applying the same delicate care and attention.

“You should get this done when you have a pedicure,” Andy said. “You’ve got really nice feet, well-proportioned, nicely shaped, no hard skin.”

Roxanne half-opened one eye. “Do you have a thing for feet?” She teased.

He shrugged and used his fingertips to melt the tension from her right ankle. “They’re under-appreciated. Besides, Quentin Tarantino can’t be wrong.”

“Tarantino?”

“You don’t remember the foot massage conversation in Pulp Fiction? ‘Get these piggies wiggling’ in Kill Bill? Or the scene from Inglourious Basterds where Diane Kruger has to put her feet in Christoph Waltz’s lap?”

“Kill Bill was Uma Thurmann doing all the kung-fu wasn’t it?”

“Heathen,” Andy rolled his eyes in mock scorn.

Roxanne lay back. Maybe Andy did have a thing for feet but his massage technique was incredible and he hadn’t tickled her once. She sighed with pleasure as he gently pulled on each toe in turn and then bent them forward and back.

“There we go,” he said with an air of satisfaction. “Feel the difference?”

Roxanne stretched like a cat and folded her arms behind her head. She let out a little yawn. “Yeah, I could get used to this.”

Andy patted her instep. “Then you’re done.”

“Aww?” Roxanne pouted.

He kept her feet in his lap, rubbing them gently. “I thought you said you were ticklish. I’ve given foot massages to girls who nearly kicked my head off when I touched them.”

“Just how many foot massages have you given?”

He shrugged. “That trip to Thailand, word got out I knew how to give a killer foot massage and one day I think I gave foot massages to half the girls on Koh Samui.”

“Puh-laya!” Roxanne grinned.

“It’s not a sexual thing,” Andy sighed. “Unless you want it to be.”

He held her gaze until she felt a little blush in her cheeks and looked away. Her feet were still in his lap and he was still absent-mindedly playing with them. She was oddly comfortable with that. She cleared her throat. “You massaged a lot of girls’ feet then?”

“Yep, and not all of them were as soft and pretty as yours. This one girl had feet like she was running the Spartan Race barefoot everyday. I could barely hold a beer once I was done with her.”

Roxanne giggled. “Poor Andy. Well your secret is safe with me. I won’t advertise your services.”

He looked at her intensely, a faint smile at the corners of his mouth.

“What now?” She grinned. “I know that look, that usually means mischief.”

Andy laughed to himself. “I met this Australian girl in Chiang Mai. Andrea, kind of a surfer chick. We traveled around a bit for a while. We would do challenges to see who was paying for lunch or dinner. Climbing rocks on the beach, talk the bartender into a free drink, that kind of thing. One day, Andrea suggested a tickling challenge. Whoever could hold out the longest without using a safeword won and the loser bought lunch.”

“So you tickled this poor girl into buying you lunch. Shame on you.” Roxanne leaned forward and punched him lightly on the shoulder.

“Are you kidding? She destroyed me, it was no contest. Two lessons I learned on that trip: never play cards with a guy called Doc and never enter a tickling challenge with an Australian girl when lunch is on the line.”

Roxanne clapped her hands. “Omigosh, I wish I had seen that. The guy who is never lost for words completely undone by a little tickling.”

“It wasn’t just a little tickling. Andrea was merciless.”

Roxanne was intrigued now. “Merciless, what does that entail?”

“Believe me, there are ways to break someone with tickling.”

“Yeah, maybe.” Roxanne wasn’t convinced.

“OK, how about this?” Andy said. He pulled out two more fifty pound notes from his wallet and put them on the coffee table. “Tickle challenge. I’ll tickle your feet for five minutes. If you hold out for five minutes, you’re two hundred pounds richer.”

Roxanne laughed. “You’re kidding. I know you have some cushy IT job but two hundred pounds?”

“Nope, I’m serious. I’m willing to bet on it.”

“I told you I’m ticklish.” She chewed her lip and pondered. “How would it work?”

Andy grinned and clapped his hands. “You’re considering it aren’t you? We put five minutes on the timer and you have two safewords. The first is a pause word which you get to use twice in total. The clock stops, you get thirty seconds to recover and then it begins again. The second is the safe-safeword. You use that one and it all stops and you lose.”

“Safewords?” Roxanne said.

“Don’t act all innocent with me,” Andy laughed. “Remember that time you left your Kindle open. I’ve seen what you like to read. You know exactly what a safeword is.”

Roxanne rolled her eyes, “You’re never going to let me live that down are you? OK, well how about, ‘Snowdrop’ to pause and ‘Moonbeam’ as the safeword?”

Andy grinned. “Oh, so you’ve given this some thought.”

She punched him on the arm again. “Shut up, doofus. Maybe I’m about to take your money.”

He sat back and looked at her carefully. “You sure about this?”

Roxanne paused. Was she sure? How bad could it be? It was only five minutes. She could scream her head off and call him every name under the sun and shout ‘Snowdrop’ twice to get a rest. All she had to do was not say ‘Moonbeam’ before the phone beeped. “Yes, come on then, let’s do it.”

“OK but let’s sit on the rug. I don’t want you falling off the sofa and hurting yourself.”

Roxanne slid down onto the rug and took a deep breath as Andy joined her. He took his phone and put five minutes on the timer and held it up for her to see. Then he handed her the phone. She propped herself up on an elbow as he took her denim-clad legs and locked her ankles together under his arm.

“Press start as soon as you’re ready and then put it somewhere we can both see.” He wiggled his fingers expectantly above her soles.

Roxanne was beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea. She took a deep breath and pressed start.

BEEP.

She fell back on the rug, screwing her eyes shut and jamming her hands against her mouth in anticipation.

She was trembling with the exertion of tensing all her muscles as she felt Andy drag a single digit along her soft arch. She gasped to herself. This was going to be a very long five minutes.

A second finger joined the first and they began to trail lazily up and down the smooth, pink skin; the fingernails lit the nerve endings on fire sending tickly sensations rushing up her legs.

“The downside of all those pedicures is smooth, sensitive skin.” Andy teased.

Roxanne made a straining noise deep in her throat and tried to curl up into a ball as Andy’s fingertips trickled from her toes to the soft globes of her heels. He wasn’t even pressing hard and in a way that made it worse. She almost wish he would go wild so she could scream out the tension.

He seemed to know exactly what she was going through. “Infuriating isn’t it? But sometimes a light touch is more effective than a heavy one.”

The fingers kept moving in a light, spidery fashion until they almost vibrated with sensitivity.

“Gawd, how much longer?” She wailed.

Andy looked at the phone. “Over four minutes. I think you’re going to struggle.” He tightened his grip on her ankles and began tickling more quickly, running his fingers from heel to toe on her left foot, then toe to heel on her right foot.

The laughter was loud and immediate as Roxanne succumbed to the tickling. “Oh shit, it’s horrible,” she squealed as she writhed around on the rug. Her long auburn hair whipped back and forth covering her face.

The more she pulled on her feet, the more Andy held onto her ankles. “Kitchy-koo, Foxy Roxy. Only another three and a half minutes. There’s a good girl.”

His fingers probed between her toes and teased them at the base. She was hardly ever touched then and had no idea how horrendously ticklish they were. She wrenched around onto her front and tried to crawl away as her ribs ached with laughter.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Andy laughed. He hugged her shins against his chest and tightened his knees around her thighs. His fingers were scribbling mercilessly up and down her soles now as her toes wiggled in the air. His soothing massage had been replaced by something designed to unleash ticklish torment.

She squealed out loud as he took the big toe of her right foot in his mouth and began to nibble up and down it. If his fingers were bad, his lips, teeth and tongue were unbearable.

“Snowdrop,” she yelled out loud, three times.

Andy stopped the timer and laughed to himself. “It’s harder than you think isn’t it?”

“I didn’t know you were going to nibble on my toes like that.” Roxanne said, she was struggling to get her breath back and her ribs ached from laughing. She felt a little light-headed.

Andy was grinning like a Cheshire cat. “With two hundred pounds on the line, you better believe I’m going to go all out.” He looked at the phone. “Two and a half minutes left. You’re halfway there but you can always give up now and I’ll take the money back.”

Roxanne rubbed the soles of her tingling feet. She wasn’t about to give up now. With a sigh she extended her feet towards Andy. “Let’s get it over with.” She waited for Andy to cinch her ankles and then restarted the timer.

BEEP.

He wasted no time in flipping her onto her front so he could pull her feet back up towards his mouth. He blew gently on her hot soles as his fingers began to play. “You don’t like this position so let’s see what I can do from here.”

Roxanne screamed with laughter as he bent her toes back towards her shins and then let his fingernails dance on her taut arches. She shook with laughter and thrashed in his surprisingly strongly grip. He sucked at the ball of her foot and then took her toes into his mouth, sucking on each one and sliding his tongue between them. He bit them lightly and quickly, each bite sent an electric jolt through her body.

She let out a long ragged howl of anguish as he blew a raspberry on her arch. “What the hell was that?” She managed to say through gasps of laughter.

“Give it up Foxy Roxy, let me hear that safeword. Gimme a ‘Moonbeam’ and this is all over.”

She hammered her fists against the rug. “Never, you loser. Omigod, you’re evil.”

She caught sight of the phone screen. Less than 40 seconds remained in her ordeal. So close! She let the laughter flood out as Andy went for broke and combined his fingers and mouth in a desperate ticklish assault.

“Come on, Moonbeam. Let me hear it.” He shouted.

“Bite me you idiot.” She screamed through the laughter. It was probably the wrong thing to say as he began nibbling furiously at her toes while raking her tortured soles with the pads of his fingers.

Roxanne could hardly breathe she was going to break. She’d have to say it. She sucked in a lungful of air and prepared to scream her safeword.

BEEP.
BEEP.
BEEEEEEP.

And just like that, it was over.

Andy let her feet drop. “Holy shit, I don’t believe it. I can’t believe you managed that.” He laughed to himself and scratched his head. “Damn.”

Roxanne lay on her back and rubbed her feet against the rug to try and erase the feelings of ticklishness. “That. Was. Nuts.”

“Yeah, but you just won two hundred quid.” Andy shrugged. “Damn, Foxy Roxy you’re made of sterner stuff than I thought.”

She propped herself up on her elbows and looked triumphantly at him. “I’m not going to say it was easy but I am damn sure I earned that.”

Andy held his hands up. “A deal’s a deal. You won fair and square. I still can’t believe you did though.”

Roxanne sat up on the sofa and smoothed her long hair back.

Andy seemed genuinely surprised at how things had turned out and so she was not altogether surprised by what happened next.

“Give me a chance to win my money back.”

“Uh-uh,” she shook her head. “All mine now.”

“Chicken,” he muttered and turned away, “You wouldn’t have lasted three minutes with Andrea.”

“Nice try, now how about you give me my boots and socks back?”

“Double or nothing?”

Roxanne did a double take. “Are you serious, four hundred quid? You need to let it go.”

Andy pulled out his wallet and removed six notes. That’s three hundred quid there. I get ten minutes to win back the two hundred but if I lose, you’re up five hundred quid.

Roxanne waved him off. “That’s cray-cray. You’re kidding.”

Andy counted out the money and put it on the table. “Nope, I’m serious but this time I get to tickle you all over, not just your feet. I thought your feet would be your worst spot but maybe it’s your ribs or your pits or your knees.”

“I don’t know about that.” She frowned.

“Obviously, your boobs and your, er…” he fumbled for an appropriate word, “groin, are off-limits.”

Roxanne folded her arms and looked at him. “Ten minutes?”

“Yep.”

“Five hundred quid?”

“Uh-huh.”

“No naughty touching.”

“Scouts’ honour.”

“And I get two ‘Snowdrops’ if I need them?”

“Same as before.”

She clapped her hands. “What’s that old saying? A fool and his money are soon parted.”

“Oh, those are fighting words.”

Roxanne grinned at him. “Bring it on, loser.” She made the ‘L’ sign against her forehead as she moved back to the rug. Maybe she was still giddy from the earlier tickling and triumph but she thought she could do this. It was a bit silly and a bit naughty but where was the harm? Besides, what were the odds her ribs or underarms were any more ticklish than her feet?

Andy took his jacket off, rolled his sleeves up and put ten minutes on his phone timer. “I’m going to make Foxy Roxy eat her words.”

“We’ll see about that.”

Roxanne took the phone and propped it up on the coffee table.

BEEP.

She gasped as Andy grabbed her legs and pulled her out straight so he could straddle her. He wiggled his fingers above her body and he picked out targets and she started laughing in anticipation. “What am I doing? This is crazy.” She sang to herself. She crossed her arms over her body.

“Oh come on, for five hundred quid hold your arms up. We’re both going to have to earn this.”

Roxanne raised her arms over her head and instantly felt a surge of vulnerability. It was as if the nerve endings in her upper body began to ignite in expectation of what was to come.

“Hmm, now ten minutes is a long time so there’s no need to rush into things.” Andy said with a gleam in his eye. “So let’s count it down.” His fingers continued to curl and flex a few inches above her body. She was already shaking as she suppressed the first flood of giggles.

“Five.”

Not the underarms, not the underarms, she hoped.

“Four.”

He was poised over her ribs now.

“Three.”

She sucked her toned belly in as his hands looked ready to pounce.

“Two.”

“Oh shit, just start already.” She wailed.

“Foxy Roxy wants a tickling, Foxy Roxy shall have a tickling. One.”

She pressed her palms over her face.

“Zero.”

She screamed as he began to lightly pinch her waist with forefinger and thumb. It was a different tactic to the ones he’d used on her feet but swift lobster-claw like motions had her squirming this way and that.

“Oh, here’s a spot.” Andy said.

If she squirmed left she pressed her left side into his hand, if she squirmed right the opposite happened. There was no escape. Roxanne’s top quickly came untucked from her jeans. Andy’s fingers were now pinching the bare skin of her sides.

Her hands flew down to grab at his but he quickly moved his fingers over the smooth plains of her her belly, evading her grasp with ease.

“You’re ticklish all over,” Andy said, “this is going to be easy.”

His taunting spurred her on and she let out another wail of defiance, arching her back like a cat. Her hands fought to protect her midsection but he didn’t miss a beat and now his fingers flew north and danced in the hollow of her throat and over her slender neck and delicate ears.

She reflexively brought her chin down as far as she could and shrugged her shoulders up as high as she could as she shook with laughter.

This move only allowed her to protect one side of her neck at a time and he swapped sides depending on which way she leaned. His free hand dipped down below her belt line and he began to squeeze her hip, probing the sensitive crease with his thumb.

Roxanne’s sides hurt from laughter and struggling and no matter how much she tried she couldn’t get hold of Andy’s hands, he was always one step ahead and as he was straddling her thighs

“Pow, right in the pockets.” Andy said as his thumb pressed through denim and found the spot that made Roxanne sit up so quickly she nearly head-butted him in the face.

“Omigod, that’s sick, that’s evil,” she cried with laughter and his thumbs worked on her hip creases.

“Five hundred quid, Foxy Roxy. You’re getting the works. This is an Aussie Andrea special.”

“Snowdrop. Snowdrop” She screamed.

Andy stopped squeezing her and slid off her legs. They were both breathing hard and grinning.

Roxanne flopped back on the rug and rubbed her sides, gulping in long ragged breaths. “Omigod, I can’t breathe. You’re such a dick.” She laughed. “How much time is left?”

Andy held the phone up, “Six minutes. Or you can Moonbeam your way out of it now and I’ll keep the money.”

Roxanne scowled at him in mock anger. “Six minutes? Bring it on. Just give me a sec to get my breath back first.”

“You’ve got thirty of them and then the clock starts again, ready or not.”

Roxanne bounced up to her feet and shook her arms and legs out. “Six minutes, easy. I can do this in my sleep. Mind over matter.”

“You trying to convince me or yourself?” Andy said. He patted the rug. “Get back down here so I can tickle you some more.”

Roxanne shivered. Just the word ‘tickle’ had taken on a fascinating and dreadful new significance this morning. She sat back down on the rug. “How long do I have before you start again?”

BEEP.

Andy hooked a forearm behind her knees and jerked upwards tipping her onto her back. He moved quickly to her side and held her ankles against his chest and went to work on her soles again. He dispensed with the light teasing touch and went straight for the merciless raking and probing.

The more Roxanne struggled, the more he tightened his grip and the more fiendish his tickling became. He used his fingernails on the pads of her toes, he ran a single knuckle along her arch and then followed it with wriggling fingers. The smooth, pink flesh of her soles bunched and wrinkles and stretched adorably under his assault. He even tickled her insteps, an area she was surprised and horrified to discover was also susceptible to ticklish sensations.

“Omigod, you fucker!” Roxanne wailed between peals of anguished laughter.

“Language, Foxy. All I need is a little ‘Moonbeam’ and we’re done.” He teased.

“Fuck you,” she giggled. Her language was going downhill fast but if it got her through this then she’d turn the air blue before she gave in.

Andy responded by taking her toes into his mouth again and making loud munching noises as he sucked and nibbled on her toes. The excruciating sensations exploded in her feet and shot up her legs making her body spasm as if she had been electrocuted.

With his mouth taking care of her feet, Andy’s free hand lobster clawed its way up and down her legs, squeezing the lithe muscles of her thighs and the area just below her butt. He pinched her knees before meandering his way back to her hip creases. With a superhuman effort and a tormented banshee howl, Roxanne snapped her body like a whip and flipped over onto her front.

The ploy brought a temporary respite as Andy’s hands were dislodged from her hips but it was a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire. He quickly straddled the backs of her legs and then his fingertips dug into the crease just below her butt and wiggled furiously. She arched her back like a gymnast and flapped at his hands which quickly moved back to her hips and then squeezed up her smooth flanks, taking her top with them. He played her ribs like an accordion and found some particularly fertile ground on the sides of her bra. The sensation of his fingernails probing through the gauzy material was unbearable. She didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when his fingertips shot north to nestle and feast on her underarms. So she did both.

“Over four long minutes left.” He blew on her ear. “I don’t even have to touch you, sometimes just blowing is enough.”

She jerked her head away and he blew on the side of her neck, his fingers tickling away in her underarms. She was fighting for breath now and was starting to go fuzzy around the edges. In the midst of the chaos she had a bizarre idea that was there was probably a tickling workout idea in the middle of all this just waiting to be marketed. But for now she had more pressing concerns.

“Snowdrop.”

“Aw come on,” Andy muttered, rolling off of her.

Roxanne propped herself up on her elbows. “I get two time outs, you made the rules, remember.” Her heart was pounding in her chest and she was trembling all over. Her hair was a wild mane and her face was wet with tears of frustration that almost seemed to sizzle on her reddened cheeks. “This is the worst ab workout ever,” she groaned.

“Three minutes left and no hiding places now.” Andy tapped his phone. “Or you can Moonbeam right now.”

In that moment Roxanne’s resolve faltered, but if she gave up now she would have gone through all this for nothing. She peered at Andy over her shoulder. “Five hundred pounds, seriously?”

“That’s the deal,” he grinned.

She sighed heavily and took a deep breath. “Well quit stalling and get on with it.”

“That’s the spirit.”

BEEP.

Roxanne gasped as Andy flipped her onto her back and straddled her, tightening his knees against her hips.

“Here it comes.” He growled hungrily and then his hands were back under her top and burrowed in her underarms.

Roxanne threw her head back and shrieked like a woman possessed. The effect of his touch had an instant effect. She had been primed through the ordeal until her sensitivity was off the charts. She banged her bare heels up and down on the rug. “No no no no no noooooo.”

“Oh yes yes yes yes yesss.” Andy replied. He leaned forward and blew on her neck and ears again and she convulsed with silent laughter, screwing her eyes shut.

She felt Andy’s right hand slip from her underarm and fumble with her belt buckle.

“Whoa,” she gasped and grabbed for his hand.

“Uh-uh, your hips don’t lie, Foxy.” His tickling hand moved up to tease her neck and ears and her top was rucked up around her shoulders now. As she reached up to pull her shirt back over her bra, Andy reached down, unbuckled her belt and unzipped her jeans.

“What the fuck?” She gasped as Andy’s fingertips dipped into her loosened jeans and found that oh-so tempting hip crease again. The denim had provided scant protection but his fingers on her bare skin were so much worse.

“How much longer?” She screamed as she fought to keep from uttering the safeword that had now planted itself on the tip of her tongue.

“Forty five seconds.” He shouted. “Shit, come on just say it. You know you want to.”

“No way.” Roxanne shouted back hoarsely. Her throat was dry from all the laughter and squirmed and writhed underneath the ticklish assault.

“Fine, you asked for it.” Andy said. He pinned her wrists at her sides and lowered his face to her bare stomach.

Roxanne looked down and her stomach tingled in anticipation. “Wait, what are you…”

She felt his wet lips fasten themselves to her belly and then he blew a huge raspberry on her. She squealed and giggled and whipped her head from side to side as he blew another and another moving around the edge of her belly button.

Roxanne craned her head up and saw the phone screen through teary eyes. Twenty seconds remained. She could do this. She could really do this.

She yelped as Andy now blew a raspberry right over the sensitive dimple of her navel before swirling his tongue deep inside it.

“Shit,” she yelled, “don’t lick my belly button.”

“Moonbeam?” he said, although his voice was muffled with his face pressed against her stomach. Then his tongue was exploring her navel again. He had let go of her hands and wrapped his arms tight around her waist so there was no escape.

Roxanne let out a sound that was something between a moan, a scream and a curse as she arched up off the rug. She was at her limits. She was hot, she was sweaty, she was tingling and trembling all over. Her senses were overloaded. She couldn’t take anymore, she just couldn’t. That tongue, on top of everything else it was too much.

BEEP.
BEEP.
BEEEEEP.

Andy reluctantly pulled away from Roxanne’s belly and looked up at his phone in disbelief. “No fucking way,” he whispered.

Roxanne blinked hard, squeezing tears from her eyes. She had done it. She slid out from underneath Andy and punched the air with a shaky arm. “Yes. Five hundred pounds. I don’t believe it.” She pulled her shirt back down and sat up.

Andy slowly looked at his phone and wiped his mouth on the back of his sleeve. “Damn thing must be broken. This can’t be right.” He muttered.

Under normal circumstances Roxanne might have felt a little pity for him but he had been unexpectedly fiendish and inventive with his ticklish torments and she was delighted to have beaten him. Even if it would be a while before she stopped trembling.

“Oh boy, you must feel sick now. You thought it was going to be a walk in the park, didn’t you?” She said as she shakily zipped her jeans up and buckled her belt.

Andy laughed and shook his head. “Damn, you’re as tough as Andrea. I gotta tell you though, and this is just between us, she tied me up. Trust me that makes it a whole lot worse.”

“Uh-uh, I know you’ve seen my Kindle purchase history but we’re not going there.” Roxanne shook a finger at him. Then she looked down. “Ew, my belly button is all wet. That has to be a banned technique.”

“I figured it might break you but I was wrong.” Andy shrugged. “Oh well, a deal’s a deal. Five hundred pounds it is.” He extended a hand to her.

Roxanne took his hand and shook it. “Sucker,” she grinned.

“Yeah well I’ll know better in future.” He looked at his phone again. “Oh crap, is that the time? I have to be somewhere.”

Roxanne peered over his shoulder. “I have to get ready to meet the girls and I’m a total mess.”

“Nah, you look fine.” Andy said.

She felt a little hot and bothered and was still tingling from her ordeal and blushed at the compliment.

An awkward silence hung in the air.

“Well I better get going,” Andy said.

“I’ll see you out.” Roxanne said.

At the door he paused, “Um, let Tom know I missed him. I’ll catch him another time.”

“Sure,” Roxanne said. “This is a little weird but, uh, thanks I guess.”

He leaned in and gave her a hug, “No, thank you, Foxy Roxy.”

She laughed, “OK, you officially have to stop calling me that now.”

He opened the door. “Whatever you say Foxy.”

Roxanne closed the door and let out a deep breath. Did that really just happen? She was still a little unbalanced and shaky. She walked back into the lounge and saw the fifty pound notes on the coffee table. Well that was real anyway.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror and saw flushed cheeks and a wild mane of hair staring back at her. She looked at her watch and dashed into the bedroom to get ready to meet the girls.

Within a few minutes she was presentable enough and she headed for the door. Just as she was about to open it she heard footsteps and then a key in the lock. The door opened and Tom walked in with his golf bag over his shoulder.

“Hey beautiful, you still here? I thought you’d be out with the girls by now.”

She gave him a hug and they kissed. Maybe it was the residual excitement she felt from being tickled but she kissed him hard.

“Whoa, I missed you too.” He said when they came up for air.

“I’m running a little late, babe. I’m just off to meet them now actually.”

“OK, well have fun and I’ll see you later.”

“Sure,” Roxanne said as she grabbed her bag and stuffed her phone inside. She decided it would be better if her tickling session remained a secret. They hadn’t kissed, they hadn’t had sex but it was still a little more than friends usually did together. After all, it was just tickling and where’s the harm in that?

“Oh by the way,” Tom said, “did Andy stop by today?”

Roxanne froze and her stomach did a small flip. Her mind raced. “Uh yeah, he did stop by earlier but I said you were out and he said he’d catch up with you another time.”

“Cool,” Tom said, “did he bring the money?”

Roxanne blinked hard. “Money?”

“Yeah,” Tom said, “I lent him five hundred pounds the other week and he said he’d drop it by this morning. I told him he could leave it with you if I was out.”

Great story! I love the realistic and logical structured scenario. Would love to read more from Roxy ;-).

Anarcotic

Brilliant work! Great detail, great characters, awesome tickling scenario. Fabulous! :thumbsup:

:eek:

Ah-MAYYYZIIINNNGG!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I haven't read such a thrilling, coy story like this in... I don't know how long!
Thank you SO much for sharing this piece (and hoping Foxy's "pride" keeps soaring - before an even more memorable collapse :blaugh:)!!

LOVED this :bubbleheart:

So much of the time, dialogue gets overshadowed by the tickling descriptives in stories, and it usually leaves me feeling like something is missing because the playful banter is my favorite part :) Or when dialogue is used, it's contrived or made up of "Cootchie coo!" and "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!" responses. But the way you used it gave the reader a much better sense of the characters personalities and as a result, made them very likable. Job well done!!

Oh, and bonus points for the adorable ending :)

I totally groaned at the end, it's just an old joke spun out into a story.

A great story though, I loved it!

This is the first thing I've posted in quite a while and I am really grateful for all the comments. It makes the process of writing and posting worth it. Thank you. :)

When I planned this out I had it in mind it would be a one-shot story but I grew quite attached to Roxanne and Andy and maybe we'll see more of them. Separately, together, who knows...?

Brilliant work! Great detail, great characters, awesome tickling scenario. Fabulous! :thumbsup:

Thank you. The characters helped me write the story; Roxanne, Andy and even Tom.

lol, brilliant!

Thank you - glad you liked it and it gave you a chuckle.

Outstanding. And I love the pacing. Paraprosdokian!

Ha, I had to look that up but I see what you did there. ;)

Oh that's awesome!!!

Zing! Glad you liked it.

She's going to kill him, lol

You know what, I think there's more to come from these characters so who knows...?

Great story! I love the realistic and logical structured scenario. Would love to read more from Roxy ;-).

Anarcotic

Thanks dude. I think Andy might have awoken something in Foxy Roxy. She's already whispering ideas for further adventures to me... :D

Great story! :feets: Wonderful twist at the end, too. :D

Thank you, sir! I always liked those old B&W Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock shows with the twist endings. I like tickling more though.

:eek:

Ah-MAYYYZIIINNNGG!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I haven't read such a thrilling, coy story like this in... I don't know how long!
Thank you SO much for sharing this piece (and hoping Foxy's "pride" keeps soaring - before an even more memorable collapse :blaugh:)!!

Thanks for the lovely comment. What kind of follow up would YOU want to read?

LOVED this :bubbleheart:

So much of the time, dialogue gets overshadowed by the tickling descriptives in stories, and it usually leaves me feeling like something is missing because the playful banter is my favorite part :) Or when dialogue is used, it's contrived or made up of "Cootchie coo!" and "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!" responses. But the way you used it gave the reader a much better sense of the characters personalities and as a result, made them very likable. Job well done!!

Oh, and bonus points for the adorable ending :)

Thank you for appreciating that. I wanted to give them individual voices and make it kind of plausible but perhaps just slightly out of the realms of normality for that fantasy aspect.

Awesome twist ending lol

Dun-dun- DUNNNNN! Hopefully it was the icing on the cake.

I totally groaned at the end, it's just an old joke spun out into a story.

A great story though, I loved it!

Thank you very much, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. *Rimshot!

This was absolutely amazing. You have a knack for writing.

Something that added to it for me personally: I just seen the post in mainstream talking about Candace Bailey, so I imagined Roxy looking like Candace Bailey. That was definitely an amazing moment for me

This is terrific. It's easy to identify with Roxanne's plight.

Spectacular work my friend! I didn't see the twist coming and I loved it :D

I have to say, I'm completely envious of your ability to write naturally funny dialogue. The characters come off as effortlessly charming and there's a definite fly-on-the-wall feeling for the reader. I thought your timeline jump at the beginning worked as a nice tease too -and a clever way of getting around those readers who just scroll ahead to the 'action' (you know who you are!).

I agree with Krebb as well, your pacing here is excellent!

Keep up the great work! :D

Mantis! :D

Thanks for commenting mate! Your output really puts mine to shame but I'm happy to contribute when I can. Thanks for noticing the dialogue. I think there's only so many ways to describe a foot or describe tickling so if you write a bunch of these stories eventually you have to write situations, characters and dynamics that catch the attention. In this instance I tried to do it with the dialogue.

As a writer you spotted exactly what I was doing at the start with the 'teaser'. I do take a while to get into the action sometimes so I wanted to signal to the read to stick with it because there would some tickle action on the way.

:D

I have read this for the third time now and I am excited for the third time! The natural and funny dialogues, the realistic scenario, the detailed describing of the tickling and for sure the navel tickling at the end. Great!

I would love to read more from Foxy Roxy, is there anything in planning? ;)

I have read this for the third time now and I am excited for the third time! The natural and funny dialogues, the realistic scenario, the detailed describing of the tickling and for sure the navel tickling at the end. Great!

I would love to read more from Foxy Roxy, is there anything in planning? ;)

I'm writing something at the moment but it won't be Foxy Roxy I'm afraid. Have you looked outside? Let's just say there's a STORM coming. ;)

I like all your stories but I would love a sequal on this one. It was a great read!!

I am asking myself if we would ever see another Suikoden story staring Foxy Roxy ;-).

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back