• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bananas (Woody Allen Movie)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
In Woody Allen's second movie Bananas there is not an actual tickling scene but a great tickle-related moment.

The very end of the movie is a sequence of Woody Allen and Louise Lasser (later from the TV series Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman) in bed on their wedding night but performed like it's a boxing match, with Howard Cosell giving "play by play" commentary while a crowd looks on and cheers. At the end, he goes over to their bedside to do a "post show" interview. He asks Louise Lasser if she had any problems and she says "Well, Howard, as you know I'm extrordinarly ticklish and I for a moment there I thought I would lose it, and I started to laugh". The best part is when she says it, she widens her eyes and smiles on the word "extraordinarily"....Woody was married to Louise Lasser at the time and I wouldn't be too sure it wasn't the truth!

Anyhow, I've never seen this scene or the one I just posted about (Rules of the Game) on any mainstream list so thought some might be interested!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back