• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Kat's Curiosity F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
It wasn't often that Lena came into town, and Jenni couldn't have been more excited. Her former teacher at the college didn't have much time to spend with friends and Jenni looked forward to their little reunion. Jenni was even more excited when Lena said that she would be bringing her 18 year old daughter, Kat, whom Jenni had never met. Jenni had spent most of the previous day cleaning the house and moving certain things into her basement play room. Jenni obviously enjoyed her... extra-curricular activities... but she didn't need specific people knowing about them.

She admittedly had some help from her friend, Lily, when it came to some of the larger and heavier items. Things such as Jenni's large X rack and such were easier for a witch to teleport than for a young woman to carry. Also, it gave Jenni and Lily some much desired playtime with each other.

It was just before Two in the afternoon when Jenni responded to the knock on her door. She eagerly opened the door and allowed Lena and Kat inside. Lena looked just as Jenni remembered her. Of course, it had only been a couple of years. But, Lena still had the same hairstyle. Her dirty blonde hair was up in a Choppy Bob and she wore a very conservative tan sweater. Kat, on the other hand, wore her hair down. She was more blonde than her mother and had a Little Mermaid tee shirt with swimming across her chest.

“Lena! Come on in. You too, Kat. It's so wonderful to finally meet you. You know, your mom used to bring you up in her lectures.” Jenni put a friendly hand on the teen's right shoulder as she guided her inside.

“Still do.” Lena smiled. “This one is my world.”

“Mom, stop.” Kat whined, slightly embarrassed. Jenni knew how mothers could be and led Kat to the couch.

“It's all good. Here, sit down. I'm sure the drive was long enough.”

“Thank you.” Lena and her daughter quickly took Jenni up on the offer and sat on the couch.

“So, have you set up your practice yet?” Lena asked.

“Right to the chase.” Jenni should have known it would be the case. Lena was incredibly nice and a fantastic teacher, but she could be very All-Work-And-No-Play from time to time.

“Yes and no.” Jenni explained. “Can I get anyone a drink?”

“Scotch if you have it.” Lena responded, folding her hands in her lap.

“Same for me.” Kat requested.

“Maybe in 3 years.” Lena turned down her daughter.

“Coke okay?” Jenni asked Kat, who only nodded. Jenni felt a little bad for the girl. She went into the kitchen and soon came back with three glasses, handing them out and sitting in her leather recliner.

“Lena, to answer your question, I have started seeing patients, but I have all of my appointments here.”

“You should look into office spaces in the area.” Lena suggested.

“Oh, no. My... methods... work better in a more intimate environment.” Jenni said as she sipped her drink.

“Which methods are you referring to?” It was difficult for Jenni to tell if Lena's expression was more one of confusion or of curiosity.

“So, Kat...” Jenni attempted to change the subject. “Are you still in high school?”

“No, I just graduated.” Kat told her. “I'm taking a year off before starting college.”

“Which I still say is an awful idea.” Lena chimed in.

“Oh, I don't know. It might be beneficial.” Jenni commented. “Especially if she is still deciding what she wants to study.”

“See, mom, she agrees with me.” Kat gestured at Jenni, who shrugged her shoulders at her old mentor. Jenni could tell that Lena wanted to say something, but was choosing to remain silent.

“What do you think of my daughter?” Lena asked Jenni as they stood on the brunette's front porch. The two were sharing a cigarette while Kat sat inside, watching Batman V Superman on Jenni's 40 inch flat screen. Jenni passed the Marlboro to Lena.

“She seems very shy.” Jenni replied. “But I felt the same way between high school and college. I was very anxious and unsure of where I was headed.

“Ah, yes.” Lena smiled as she looked towards the road. “I remember you faceplanting yourself the first day you walked into my classroom because of all those books you were carrying.

“Now, now. We are not speaking of that.” Jenni said, making the older woman chuckle.

“Jenni, I have a favor to ask you. Kat has never been in this town before and I have to meet with some old colleagues tonight. Could Kat stay here with you for the night?”

“Here? With me?” Jenni was taken aback.

“I know it's abrupt but I would consider it a favor to be returned. She likes to wander, you know? I would feel safer if she was here with you than if she was out and about.”

“It's alright. I don't really have anything to do later.” Jenni assured Lena. “I just wish you had asked earlier.”

“I know. I should have. I didn't get the call until Kat and I were already on the drive down.”

“Does Kat know?”

“Oh yes. I told her I would ask you and if you couldn't do it, I would set her up in a hotel for the night.”

“Well, It's not a problem. As long as it's just for tonight.”

“Thank you, Jenni. I owe you one.”

“Who are you meeting with tonight, if you don't mind me asking?” Jenni took the cigarette back.

“Charles Kain, Monica Sarn, some other people you don't know.”

“Monica Sarn, as in the Sarn Institute?” The name caught Jenni's attention.

“The one and only.” Lena nodded.

“Tell you what: Kat can crash here with me tonight. You get me an appointment with Monica and we will call it even.”

“Hahaha. Deal” Lena shook her old student's hand, sealing the deal.

It must have been a little after One in the morning that night when Kat rose from her slumber. Jenni had set up the couch for her and had gone to sleep herself pretty soon after. Kat got up from the couch, careful to be quiet. This is why Lena had been afraid to leave Kat in a hotel by herself. Kat was a wanderer. An explorer. A slave to her extreme curiosity.

She made her way into the kitchen and then to a small room in the back that Jenni kept some junk in. Kat went through a box or two of old junk before noticing a door near the corner of the room. In the dark, the paint on the door blended in with the wall well enough that Kat almost didn't see it. She made her way to the door, cringing nervously each time the floor creaked. She didn't want Jenni waking up and finding her snooping around like she was. She slowly opened the door and went down the stairs into the basement.

Everyone reacts differently when they find Jenni's playroom. Some are instantly terrified. Others are put off but also intrigued. And, also, there are those who become excited at the sight. Kat was a combination of the last two. She saw the counter and sink area where Jenni kept most of her toys, the assortment of feathers on the wall that had brought so many to tears of laughter, the tickle charts on the wall where Jenni had documented all of her test subjects reactions, and the chair where the busty clown secured her victims. Kat also saw the X rack that Lily had moved into the basement for Kat and Lena's visit. Kat was herself a virgin. Well... kinda. She had given two blow jobs and been felt up over her clothes once or twice, but that was it. She had been, since she was 11 or 12, fascinated with bondage. She walked to the counter and started going through drawers. She found many instruments or tickle torture, but also some more common toys. For instance, a lovely collection of vibrators and dildos. Kat bit her lip, selected a small egg vibrator, and walked over to the X rack. There were 4 comfy looking padded straps for one's ankles and wrists. Kat stepped out of her pajamas, completely nude in Jenni's basement.

Oddly enough, what Kat had not yet discovered was the security camera that Jenni had set up just above the sink on the counter. Jenni sat in her clown costume and facepaint on her bed, watching the show on her laptop. Her earlier suspicions of Kat being a snoop had been confirmed as she watched the teen lock her ankles and her left wrist into the rack. Obviously she couldn't strap in both wrists with one already secured, but Jenni saw the young girl put the egg inside of her as she stood against the rack, moaning and writhing to the best of her abilities in her bondage. Jenni couldn't help bringing her own hand to her groin as she watched. Jenni was naturally a voyeur to an extent and had secretly hoped the night would take this turn. When it seemed as though Kat was getting close to orgasm, Jenni decided she needed to intervene.

Kat shut her eyes as she cherished the physical and mental ecstasy that she felt wash over her in such sweet waves. She didn't even hear when Jenni stepped into the room. In fact, she wasn't even aware of the clown's presence until Jenni took Kat's free wrist and strapped it to the rack. Kat's eyes popped open in shock.

“Looks like you could use a hand.” Jenni joked as she waved a small remote in front of Kat's face. Jenni flicked a switch on the remote and Kat felt the vibrator inside of her shut off.

“Jenni! Is that you?”

“The one and only.” Jenni laughed. “And I have to say, folks don't often wander in here of their own free will. Naughty naughty.” The clown wagged an accusing finger.

“Let me go. I'll tell my mom about this.” Kat threatened. Jenni just laughed heartily.

“Oh, that would be something. See that small dot above the faucet there?” Jenni pointed to the spot on the wall that she was referring to and Kat nodded. “Good. That's my silent partner. Also known as my 4K resolution security camera!” Jenni saw Kat mouth the words “Oh no.” Jenni simply mouthed “Oh yes” back at her.

“What do you want?”

“What do I want? I have what I want. I have you locked in my rack. Now we can have all kinds of fun!” Jenni clapped and whooped happily. “You know, I usually have guys down here more often than not, but the occasional woman is equally as fun. I mean, when you make breakfast, you don't just want sausage in the skillet, you want biscuits in the oven as well.” Jenni illustrated her point by caressing Kat's C cup breasts. Kat was embarrassed at how fast her nipples hardened back up.

“What kind of fun are you talking about?” Kat asked fearfully.

“Awww... why so scared? You're not afraid of clowns, are ya?” Jenni stuck her tongue out.

“No. No. I just...” Kat lost her train of thought as she felt Jenni running her index fingers up the blonde's thighs. Kat tensed as Jenni's fingers ran up and down the tops of the athletic thighs.

“What was that, Kit Kat?” Jenni nicknamed the teen. “You got a bit distracted there, I think.” Jenni was delighted at the responsiveness of the girl's flesh and would not let up her stroking.

“Could you... could you not do thahat?” Kat requested.

“Why? Is it bothering you?”

“Yehes.”

“Well, you'd never know. I mean, this is seriously the happiest I have seen you look since we met earlier.” Jenni informed the girl.

“No. I don't... I don't lihike it.” Kat insisted.

“Wow, you really are shy.” Jenni frowned momentarily. “You had no problem ferreting around my home when you thought I was asleep, or even introducing yourself to Humpty Dumpty down there, but you have an issue with being touched?” Jenni's comical name for the egg vibrator combined with her tickling touches made Kat snicker a bit before regaining her composure.

“Just stop touching me thehehere.” Kat pleaded.

“Okay.” Jenni agreed, and darted her hands underneath Kat's underarms.

“Gah! HahaHhAhHAhAHHAHHAhhAhaHhAHahhHAhahAhhAhAHHAhHAHAhAHhahAH!”

“Much better. And I'm not toughing your legs anymore. Tickle tickle tickle!” Jenni teased, twirling the tips of her fingers this way and that in the young girl's armpits. Near the bottoms, just above the ribs, was a particularly sensitive spot. Jenni's gloved fingers treated it gingerly, eliciting beautiful laughter from Kat's pretty lips.

“Whihhiihihihihihihihhihihyyyyyyyy are you doohohohohohohhoohhoing thihhihihihihihihihihs?”

“Because I like to tickle. It started as a hobby, but quickly became an obsession. Hey, how about this little bee here?” Jenni pursed her lips, vibrating them by making a buzzing sound, and placed them over Kat's adorable outie bellybutton. The teen went ballistic.

“HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Girls love the bee. Buzz buzz buzz.” Jenni repeated the tactic, even teasing the button with occasional flicks of her tongue.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kat suffered the double assault on her naval and armpits. Jenni stopped to give her current to a breath.

“So, what's up with the snooping anyway?” Jenni asked. “Don't you know it's rude to go through someone else's things.”

“I don't know... when it started.” Kat exhaled.

“Cause it seems to me that it's got something to do with your mom. See, I only knew her in the classroom for the most part, but she certainly seems like the overly protective type to me. Bet she kept you inside a lot when you were a kid.”

“How did you know that?” Kat was somewhat amazed by Jenni's immediate analysis.

“You have to be a bit of a detective sometimes in my profession. Sometimes people don't want to admit to things. They need a second party to confront them with the truth. Like, for instance, you may not want to admit that you are ticklish on your nipples. But if I show you that you are...” Jenni traced the areolas with her fingertips as Kat tried not to laugh, shaking and shivering through it. “See there?” Jenni sped up her touches and Kat snorted.

“Hehehehhhehehehehehehehehe...”

“Now you accept it.” Jenni grinned. “And as I was saying, children who are frequently sheltered by their parents often develop highly advanced curiosities regarding others. They crave knowledge and will often ignore societal norms and... sneak around a bit when they are older.” Jenni punctuated the word “sneak” with a gentle graze underneath Kat's left breast, making the teen shiver again.

“But guess what, Kat?”

Kat's gaze met the clown's. The blonde saw the mischief hiding just under the surface of Jenni's eyes.

“Now, you get to be the subject of MY curiosity.” Jenni dug her fingers into the creases between Kat's firm buttocks and the backs of her thighs.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!”

“Goochie goochie goo!” Jenni taunted her prey. “Such tight buns. You must work out. Yoga?”

“STOHHOHOHOOHHOOHHOOHOHP IIHHIHIIHIHHIIHIHIHTTTT!”

What's wrong? Not having fun anymore? I think I can help with that.” Jenni flicked the vibrator back on and started to tickle Kat's pubic area just above her labia. The teen whimpered in frustration. It felt so good and so maddening at the same time. She felt a warmth come over her right breast and looked down to see the clown suckling on her nipple.

“Aaaahhhh... Ughnnn... Hehehhehehe no. Not thahahhhahat.” Kat was quickly becoming delirious from all of the different sensations that were flowing through her. Jenni had no intentions of letting this one go without a bang. After teasing the nipple with a few catlike laps of her tongue, Jenni knelt down, spreading the cheeks of the blonde's behind, and fluttering her fingers along the crack and the perineum.

“Tickle tickle tickle... a-gitsy goo... Hehehe.”

“JEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHHEEHHHHHHNNNNNNNIIIII!”

“That's my name.” Jenni nodded. “And yours is Kat. So let's see what get's you purring. Coochie coo.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA... AAAAAHHHH!” Kat convulsed, rattling the shackles on the rack as she came. Jenni gave her about 30 seconds of post orgasm ass tickling before finally taking her hands off of the shuddering girl. Jenni walked over the sink and began dabbing a rag with some kind of chemical.

“That was... That was...” Kat panted as Jenni walked back over to her.

“I know.” The clown said simply as she placed the rag against Kat's face, rendering her unconscious.

Kat awoke the next morning to find Jenni and her mother sitting in the front room with her and talking. Kat immediately looked at Jenni with a mix of horror and disbelief. She jumped off the couch and ran to the back room.

“Kat? What are you doing?” Lena and Jenni quickly followed the 18 year old into the back room. Kat swung the door open and ran down the stairs. She opened the door and she found... an old looking room with concrete walls and some random cardboard boxes.

“What? No. It can't be.”

“What can't?” Jenni asked. “By the way, you were tossing and turning quite a bit last night. You must have been having some weird kind of a dream.

“A dream?” Kat couldn't believe it. None of it had been real?

“Come on now, dear, we have to go.” Lena led her daughter back up the stairs as Jenni followed.

Jenni watched the car pull away. Lena had kept her word and set up an appointment with Jenni and Monica. Jenni was quite excited about it. She walked out her front door and around the house into the back yard.

“You can come out now.” Jenni said as Lily stepped out from behind one of the three trees in Jenni's back yard.

“This is the last time I come over at 8 AM to cast an illusion enchantment for you.” Lily told her friend.

“Understood.” Jenni reached out and gave Lily's tummy a quick tickle.

“Eep! Knock that off.” Lily giggled.

“Sorry.” Jenni apologized. “It's in my nature.”

My favorite stories are always those where the 'lee ends up in the situation because of her own actions, specifically putting herself into bondage. The very end made me happy, the quick tickle and the line "its my nature." Good line.

As a matter of personal preference, I'm not a huge fan of time skips. I don't think they're done poorly here, but I also think that the different time periods could have been bridged with a filler sentence or two instead of a gap. Actually, looking at the last one you sort of do that, so I think you could have not used the gap there. However, like I said, time skips are just a personal vendetta of mine (THEY KILLED MY FATHER?!), so feel free to disregard my commentary.

Good stuff

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back