• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah 5 Leah and Crissy are in a ticklish predicament [MM/FF] Adult

rwm01man

TMF Regular
51cf189c7f31de7ef8cf847c111fd1f1_original.jpg
f62d01677ec70a023c24c63d0609c856_original.jpg

Here is link to previous story of how this situation comeabout
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...y-s-introduction-into-tickling-fm-f-m-f-adult

Leah and Crissy are in a ticklish predicament

After finishing tickling Crissy I had an idea. I carried Leah in from the garage. She was still tied to the chair, and still had on a pair of camaflouge army pants, and a black tank with a black bra on. When she woke up she demanded to know what I was doing. I said "It's my turn to get revenge on you two". Leah, and Crissy looked at each other with fear in their eyes. I on the other hand looked at them with vengeance. The question was how was I going to get revenge on both. since their wrist were tied to the arm rest, and feet tied to the legs I decided to put them next to each other. I then moved in between them so I could have access to both. They pleaded for me to release them, but I wouldn't have it.

I decided to start at their feet. Using my right hand, I began raking my fingers all over Leah's left foot, and did the same with my left hand to Crissy's right foot. Leah starting laughing right off the bat. "Russseeelll! Why hahahahahahahhahahaha". However, Crissy was trying to hold it in. Her eyes were closed, and chest heaved heavily. Leah though was on a roll. "Pleasehehehehe stophehahhahahaahahah!" I began to think this was a mistake then my reinforcements arrived. Since Crissy liked Tommy I called him up and told him what I was up to. He wasted no time in coming over. When came in I told him that Crissy liked him, and she was his. Leah however was mine. Tommy wasted no time and went right for Crissy's mid-section which was exposed because her shirt was tied so high. Her eyes were closed but her mouth wasn't. "Oh God Oh god haaaa ha ha ha ha ha AHHHHHH." The results were instant. I continued to work on Leah’s feet and toes. "Haaaa ha haaa haaa haaaaa haa ha haa! Not my toes! He haa ha haaa haaa. P-please stop. I continued to work on Leah's feet for thirty minutes. During that thirty minutes Tommy was only warming up, and only breaking Crissy in. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha no ha no ha no please no ha ha ha ha why ha ha ha why are you no ha ha why are you ha ha tickling ha ha meeeeeeeeee!"

After just thirty minutes of tickling the girls were already sweating heavily. There nipples were also beginning to redden and enlarge. After a five-minute break, we continued. I moved up Leah's legs, and attacked her knees. “AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THE KNEES! HEEHEEHEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Leah began to bounce in the chair forcing her bra straps to fall down her arms. This happened often in the session, and every now and then I would put them back into place. As I worked on Leah Tommy was making quick work of Crissy's midsection. Because me, and Leah tickled it so much earlier it was very sensitive. "HAAHHAHAH EH AH OOOH EHE EH EHE TOOOOOMMMMMYYYY HE AHA AHA AHA AHA SHS STOOOPPPP HA AH EH AHAHAHAHA EH TOOM HA AHA AHE EHA HA AHEHAHAHAH TOOMMMYYYY HAHAHA AHA HA HA PLEEASASSSEEEE". "Laugh for me, little girl, laugh for Tommy, come on little girl, laugh for your Tommy! Laugh! “She cried for Tommy, laughed, and screamed. .""Haa ! haa ! haa ! haa ! t-to-tommmeeeheeheehaahaahaahaa". "Tell me! Tell me you are just a poor ticklish girl who can't stand up under her Tommy's fingernails Tell me, and I'll give you a rest! “Tears were streaming from her red sweaty face. She could feel every flick of every hard nail going back and forth across her midsection. It was driving her crazy. "YEEESSSSSS YESSS HEH HEH HE HEH HEHEHEHEH HEH YESSS!! I’m HEH HEH HEH
HEH I'MMMM ATICCKKKLISSSHHH HEH HEH HEH LIIIIIITTTTLLLLEE HEH HEGIIIRIRIRIILLLL HEH HEH HEH HEH!!! PLLEEEAASSSE TOMMMYYYY HEH HHE HEHEH NOOOOO MOOORRE!" "When we start again, I think I will unbutton those shorts of yours and dig our fingers into your waist and lightly tickle your pubic hair."Noooooo". While all this was going on I was busy on Leah's knees. Then I moved up to Leah's midsection and began tickling hers."SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT'S HAPPENINGHEHEHHEHEHEEEEEEEE" "I’M GONNA PEE IN MY PANTS!” I continued to press on hoping Leah would pee. "I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BELIEVE YOU’RE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GONNA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE ME WET ON MYSELF!". Lucky for Leah me and Tommy gave the girls another brake.

Although we had a short break that didn't stop me from wanting Leah to pee on herself. Crissy on the other hand didn't yet but if I knew Tommy he was going to make Crissy pee, and cum on herself at the same time. By now the girls were red in the face along with their body. Their nipples were hard, and red. And their bodies were soaked in sweat. Crissy's shirt was becoming so wet you could start to see through it in some spots. As for Leah, even with all the sweat running off her face, chest, and the rest of her body, and her tank soaked you couldn't see through it because it was black. However, because there was not a lot of air getting through Crissy's shirt, that is why you could see through parts of it. Eventually it gets so wet you can see her entire bra through it. Leah's tank was quite tight from the breasts down so she was becoming very sticky and hot underneath. Her pants were also not getting a lot of air through them either so she was probably more worse off than Crissy Leah begged to me to let her go so she could use the bathroom, but I just ignored her. After the short break, we continued our assault on the girls. Tommy kept his word to attack Crissy's waist. He continued his assault on Crissy's midsection with his left hand. Using his right, he slowly began undoing her shorts, and taunted her "I'm gonna get you!" He taunted...."and I'm gonna tickle you!...... I'm gonna tickle you to the point of insanity! I'm gonna tickle you until you beg for mercy!". Just the teasing was enough to excite her. So, tell me...... how ticklish did you say you were?!". "Are you ticklish?" - she gasped and squirmed. Again, the whisper came "are you REALLY ticklish?". She whimpered and wriggled, knowing it was no use and that she was at the mercy of her captor. "I'm gonna tickle you!! I'm gonna tickle you sweetie!! You're going to be tickled..... tickled until you're insane!!". Every time she heard the word tickle she tensed up all over, her abdomen, waist, and vagina were extremely ticklish. Are you ticklish between your legs baby?".... She was ready to explode with her insanity. She never knew tickling could be like this; she always enjoyed it, but never knew it could be so intense and so incredibly, unbelievably sexual. she loved the warm affectionate kind of tickling.... it made her so horny, and feel so sexy. " Hahahahahahahaha!". It was too late Tommy started in on her abdomen. "Stohahahahahahopp! No more, pleheheheheheheeze! I can't -- aaaaaaahahahahaha -- NO! Not my hips I'm too -- "HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA!" Then moved on to the hips. “I wahahahahahahaha! -- wasn't ready!" But Tommy was, and for a whole hour tickled Crissy into silent laughter. During this hour, I had some plans of my own for Leah. Because she had to pee so badly I decided to tickle her feet again since they were not one of her deadly spots. By doing this she would not pee on herself so easily. "why are you doing this....EEEEEEEEEEEE! ...hee hee hee hee....". Leah new if I tickled her feet she would have a hard time relieving herself, and demanded to be tickled somewhere more sensitive so she could relieve herself. "Why hahahahahahahhahahaha are you hahahahahahahahahaha t-t-torturing me like hahahahahahahahahaha like th-this" "because" “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TICKLE MY BREAST Pleeeee-hehehehehehehehe-eeeease!!". She wanted to relieve herself, but couldn't as long as I tickled her feet. Thirty minutes into the hour I couldn't stand it. Leah's vagina was throbbing she needed to relieve herself before she exploded. So, touching her soaking wet tank I began tickling her breast. One hand to each breast. It didn't take a minute for Leah to soak her pants in piss. "Yeeeeehhahahahahsssaaaaaheheheeeee", Leah was overwhelmed. She had never felt anything like this in her entire life for thirty minutes I assaulted Leah's breasts. Although Crissy's laughter became silent during the hour her bladder also exploded in the last thirty minutes of the hour. The overwhelming tickling Tommy did to Crissy's abdomen and hips was too much, and to make matters worse he never even touched her vagina yet.

After an hour, and forty-five minutes of tickling the girls the room was becoming a little hard to bear. The girls were putting out so much hot air from laughing that the room temperature was increasing. Crissy's was so hot and sweaty that her white shirt was now completely see through. Her black bra stood out very Cleary through the sweat soaked shirt. Leah's shirt was the same way, and had it not been black you’d a been able to see through it Cleary as well. After an hour, and forty-five minutes of tickling we gave the girls a five-minute break. Although we gave them some water through a straw, we never wiped the sweat off them. They looked so sexy sweaty that wiping the sweat off never even crossed our minds. Although I took the five minutes to rest myself Tommy did not. Tommy decided to increase Crissy's sexuality. He unbuttons all the buttons on her shirt, but did not untie it. He then went to get some feathers. After the break was over we then continued our assault. Tommy took the feathers, and not only shoved them down Crissy's shorts but down her panties as well. "No! Pleeeheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeease!!! I hehehehe can't hehehehehehe take any hehehehhehehehehehehehe m-m-more!. Crissy was too sensitive by now. her change in laughter showed she was going off the deep end. After thirty minutes of vaginal tickling Tommy then moved the feathers up, and slid them across her chest, and bra to get as much of her tits as possible. Crissy then became silent. She had become so sensitive from me Leah, and Tommy that she thought she would die. Her nipples were now so intensely large that Tommy couldn't stand it. He ripped open her bra, and began to suck on her tits while tickling her midsection with the feathers. With the building and rebuilding of her orgasm so close to shooting through her body, the tickling seemed too much to bear as her skin became even more sensitized the closer he pushed her towards an edge. That merest action rendering a screamed moan between gales of laughter. "AUUUHHHH-HAA-HAAAA-HAAAA…". I began to realize that they were both falling in love with each other. "Aahhahaehhaha Baahaahaaby!! Hehehhahahhahah! Oh God, Baby, that drives me crazy! don't stop". And Tommy didn't stop till an hour later.

As for me and Leah I realized that it was time to raise Leah's sexuality as well. When the brake was over I continued on my captive. I took Leah's shirt, and raised it up just over her breasts. I then stretched my fingers, and began a massive running all over any skin I saw between her pant seam, and her bra. Leah practically jumped out of the chair. “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! NOOOOOOOOOO! PLE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE SSSE STOOOOOP!” she yelled. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! NO NO NO! OH, GOD HELP ME! AAAHHHHA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA.” “AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HE HE HE HE EELP” Leah laughed uncontrollably as the ticklish sensations
made every nerve stand on end.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSTTOOO HA HA HA HA OOOOPPP!” She howled
“PLLLLEEEEAAAAASE SSSTOOHA HA HA HA HA HA HAPPP. YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAAAAZY.” Wailed Leah while the
unyielding tickle torture proceeded. I kept this up for an hour. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.....OH
PLEA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-SE STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WILL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BE GO-HAHAHAHAH BE GOOD I
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PROMI-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-SE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" are you sure" "YEEEHEHEHEHEHES PLEEEHEHEHEEHESE STOOHOHOHOHOHP I (gasp) I LEARNED MY LEEEHEHEHEHEHESSON AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA !!!" well? I don't think you did" She had orgasmed many times that her pants, and underwear were drenched and soaked in vaginal lubricant as she thrashed and squirmed under the tickling torture, she was drenched in sweat from the exertion and her cum, and pee dribbled into the chair which was stained in a damp pool indicating that she had been tickled for some considerable time.

After another hour of none stop tickling Tommy decided that Crissy had enough. But I wasn't finished with Leah. While still tickling Leah's midsection I used one of my hands to unbutton, and unzip Leah's pants. Then using both hands I pulled her pants, and panties down to her knees. I resumed my assault on her midsection with my hands. I then told Tommy to untie her wrists. But before he even touched the rope I stuck my mouth, and tongue into her vagina, and proceeded to tongue her like she wouldn't believe. The results were fantastic."Wha -- ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, my God!". Her sexuality was at its peak, and she knew that she didn't want me to stop. When her arms were free she grabbed my head, and began to push it further into her. She was on fire. Her nipples were so hard, and so big they broke open the front snap of her bra. Thirty minutes later Leah took as much of my mouth as she could, and then passed out. As I looked up at Crissy, and Tommy I saw a sight. They were kissing. Then as Tommy left Crissy hung around, and said it was time for her to get the final laugh, and revenge. I knew right away she wanted Leah. Unfortunately, I couldn't let that happen right now. I told Crissy to set a trap for Leah. That way Leah would think Crissy forgot all about the revenge.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back