• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

easter tickles (true story) happened 5 hours ago!

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
tonight, easter eve, 7:00 pm eastern time, i was over my aunt's house
for easter dinner, and my stunning older cousin made a surprise visit. she's 24, brown hair, 5'7, drop dead gorgous (for a cousin), and i think has size 10 feet. she was laying on the couch totally barefoot after a big meal. she has beautiful, callous free soles that are soft and wrinkly. anyway my aunt got a 4 month old puppy weiner dog that we all saw for the first time. this unique puppy (named molly) is really wild and is a real licker with a very agile tongue. (i guess you already know where this is going.) molly jumped on the couch and started to licked my cousin's (mary) heels. she started giggling but did not move at first. i then realized she wouldn't want to take this for much longer so, naturally i helped molly by grabing her ankles in the crook of my arm as molly started to lick her arches and between her toes. my folks heard the commotion and came to investigate. my aunt saw this and pitched in by tickling her armpits. my folks thought it was funny. (as well they should.) after five minutes molly decided to stop tasting her tinder tootsies and mary finally stopped her hysterical laughter. she sat up and said that the tickling was quite fun. i was shocked, cause i always thought she hated it, so i litterally fell backwards from it. what surprised me was that molly liked licking mary's soles even if they didn't have any treats on it.i could tell that puppy was being raised well. damn was that a great easter present.:D :devil: :D

Bloody WOW!

You lucky devil. I have always thought that animals make some of the greatest ticklers. I would have given almost anything to have been in your shoes.

better still.....

i have just found out that my mother has video recorded it! i can't wait to see it. i have to agree with you, critter lord, dogs are great for tickling, with their small and agile tongues, and some have a natural taste for feet, like a feet treat.:cool: :wow: :cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back