• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SWEET REVENGE by Lucas Hunt (F/M)

Loews

This is a story I wrote for my first book of short tickle stories titled "SWEET FEET; Tales of Tickle Torture" along with my second book of short tickle stories, "SWEET FEET 2".

sweet revenge
Revenge is indeed sweet.
I never really knew the significance of this adage until the day I was able to get my boyfriend back for all the tickling he had forced me to endure during our relationship.
I'm not complaining. Not anymore. I mean, at first I hated it. Especially after he started tying me up and down to do it to me. But once I learned how much it turned him on, it became something of a turn on for me.
It all started about the third or fourth time we made love. After the first time, I was addicted to his dick and his love making. He was and is an exceptional lover. But then, he started tickling my ribs and underarms while we were in the throws of passion. I only tolerated it because the sex was so damn good. Then one night, after he had brought me to at least three shattering orgasms, out of nowhere, Henry slipped a pair of padded handcuffs over my wrist and secured them to the headboard. It scared me at first, but he assured me that he would never hurt me. He did, however, tickle me into a quivering mass of flesh. During a short period of recovery, I lay there, still bound, considering the possibility of ending the relationship when I felt him slide that massive cock back inside me. It felt so good, I almost forgot what I had been upset about. Then he started in on my arm pits again and they are just as sensitive as my tender feet. As I moved from a giggle to full laughter, I felt him get bigger inside me. I could have sworn he grew a full inch in there while he tickled me. The sensation of his tickle attack coupled with the pleasure of his enlarging erection somehow brought me to another orgasm, which brought him to orgasm, which made my orgasm that much more intense. From that moment on, I became his bondage brat and dedicated tickle toy.
Now there have been times when I really don't feel like being bound or tickled or both, and Henry is always willing to respect that. But when I think about how excited he gets over his fetish, I find myself subtly encouraging him to tie and tickle me. Still, I have had trouble understanding why he gets so turned on when he has me wiggling and screaming for mercy as his fingers dance over my feet, thighs, ribs and underarms. I became so curious, I decided to find out for myself.
Henry was in the den of his apartment working out with his free weights. He was flat on his back doing bench presses while wearing only his shorts and sneakers. A perfect time to put my plan into action. After Henry set the barbell back into the stand, I stopped him from raising up by straddling his chest. He could tell I was wearing no panties under my skirt when my hairy crotch brushed against his hairy chest. I slid up his body until my pussy was in his face. As he ate me masterfully, I slid my hands up his arms and held his hands. Just as he had done to me the first time he bound me to the bed, I slipped the same padded handcuffs over his wrist. Surprised at first, he pulled away. Had he not wanted me to have my way with him, it would have been over right then. But Henry chose to be cooperative and allowed me to secure his cuffed wrist to the barbell with a pad lock.
I found his pretense of total helplessness quite invigorating and continued with my act of dominance. I removed his shoes and socks. When I slid off his shorts and athletic supporter, I found a beautiful erection I was sure I would be taking advantage of before I was finished.
I took an old pair of pantyhose and tied his ankles together and then tied them down to the bench. I got a little excited when I saw the heels of his feet extended just barely over the edge of the bench. This was working out better than I expected.
Standing looking at his beautiful naked body with that tremendous erection throbbing up and down with the rhythm of his breath, I felt the moisture building in my naked pussy. My clit was pulsating rapidly so I decided to return it to his talented mouth. Rubbing myself on his lips, his tongue darted in and out of me taking me to the brink of climax. When I reached down and gently raked my finger nails over his hairy under arms, the attention his tongue was giving my pussy ended. But rather than laugh out loud as I would have done - and have done - Henry grimaced and held his breath. His refusal to respond in the anticipated fashion only edged me on. I became a little more aggressive until I heard him whimper. "Noooooo!" he screamed as he burst into laughter, but I wasn't about to end this delightful torment.
Sliding down, I sat on his dick while it lay flat on his stomach. Positioning myself for my own maximum pleasure, I began an aggressive attack on Henry's ribs and under arms. I had no idea he was that ticklish and really enjoyed hearing him beg for mercy; feeling him writhe and wiggle to my attack; seeing him gasp for air as I worked my fingers up and down his torso.
When he got to the point of breathlessness, I stopped and allowed him to rest for a moment. I stood up and looked at him again. Now he was covered in sweat, panting heavily, and had tears streaming from his face. Moreover, his erection was obviously larger. I wanted to kneel down and swallow it whole it looked so delicious, but I held on to my will power and continued to satisfy my original desire.
I pulled a chair up to the end of the bench and sat staring at his feet. Henry was straining his neck to see what I would do next. When I ran one long nailed finger up the center of his left sole, his head jerked violently, his stomach tightened, his toes curled, and, best of all, he squealed the same way I did when ever he did the same thing to me. Repeating the process over and over again took him from a squeal to a strong giggle, to hysterical laughter. Every time he began to plead for mercy, I intensified my assault on his feet. He screamed and wiggled until I was sure he would pass out from the loss of air.
After I stopped the tickle attack, I jumped on his massive boner and rode him like a stallion, coming within a matter of seconds. I continued the ride and had a second, massive orgasm at the same time Henry felt his own climax building inside him. I reached down and tickled his under arms causing his erection to enlarge even more. When his hot spurts began to coat my vaginal walls, I came again. To my surprise, Henry's erection didn't go down at all. I climbed off him and swallowed as much of his stiff cock as I could and sucked with all the energy I had left. It turned out to be enough because he was squirting in my mouth a minute later.
Now I know why he gets such a thrill out of tickling me so unmercifully. We take turns with our bondage and tickle torture now and it just keeps getting better and better.

wonderful story. I love this so much, please more f-m tickle story´s.

Excellent snippet. I'll have to look for more if your writing!

I have decided to start sharing more of my writing. I hope it is found pleasing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back