• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing her Sith Husband pt 4 (spoilers to KotET, m/f)

TickleerOwl

TMF Novice
I got the latest expansion to Star Wars the Old Republic back in December, there's a part near the end where you have to choose who will die: Vette who is the warrior's companion or Torian who is the Bounty Hunter's. First off I want to tell Bioware they can be shot out an airlock for that choice, second I will ALWAYS choose Vette (never really liked the Bounty Hunter's story anyway). Lastly before we get to the story I cheated and watched a video of people who chose Vette to die before I subscribed and I could barely watch it so .... I decided to make this

___________________________________________________​

Odessen was on fire in the dead of night as Heliclus arrived to see Vaylin, daughter of Emperor Valkorion, standing on the observation deck of the base with Vette kneeled beside her "Vette!" Heliclus shouted as Vaylin threw Vette between herself and Heliclus. As the Alliance Commander ran towards his wife he saw her head turn sharply. The dream went white as a crack was heard

"NOO!" Heliclus shouted as he franticly moved around the blanket scaring the verry much alive Vette awake as she fell out into the sand with a yelp. Vette got up quickly to see her husband flaying around franticly with a look of terror in his eyes, a look she hoped to never see again "love, love it's OK!" She said as she tried to hold onto his arm to try to get him back to his senses "VETTE! Vette ... Vette" he said as each time he said her name tears would fall down his crimson cheeks which immediately made Vette grab him into a hug "I'm here, I'm here it's OK ..." She said holding him tight. She felt his heart beating so fast in made her so afraid herself, but what happened next nearly broke her: she heard her husband sob. "Hey hey ... It's OK" she said as she sat down next to him holding him close "it's OK ... It's just a nightmare" she said rubbing his back and leaned back before moving his head to look at her "I am never leaving you" she said sternly making Heliclus smile a little but still feared what he saw "neither will I" he said softly before dragging him back down on the blanket nuzzling his chest as Heliclus tried to calm down more looking up at the twilight sky.
They were still on their vacation on the planet Titillatio, after being tickled by Vette for most of the night she finally uncuffed him before they both drifted off into sleep when Heliclus got his nightmare, but he knew it was more than that. Heliclus subconsously wrapped his arms around Vette as the Twi'lek looked up at the stoic face of her husband knowing whatever was going on with him, he needed her by his side more than ever "but, hey, warn a girl next time ... Love the beach but I got sand in places I don't want now" she said seeing a smirk on her husband's face "well at least you weren't wet" he said as Vette raised her eyebrows at him looking at him in disbelief. "From the ocean Vette" he said rolling his eyes making Vette chuckle "I'm not that attracted by the beach" she said. Heliclus growled playfully and rolled over tackling her, earning a shrieking giggle from Vette "get your mind out of the gutter" he said putting his forehead up against Vette's and gave her a peck on her still giggling lips "aww, but that's part of my fun personally you love so much" she teased then yawned "last night was fun and all but I'm tired ... Let's sleep for a bit, yeah?" She asked getting a nod from Heliclus "I'll take you back to the ship, wouldn't want more sand in your crevices" he said then got up and picked her up bridal style. Still slightly sleepy, Vette cooed looking up at her husband biting her lip slightly and rested her head against his chest "don't forget ... About .. the ..." She said untill her sentence became a mutter and was fast asleep.
After arriving back at the ship, Heliclus put Vette in the bed before going back and getting the stuff left back in the beach. As he folder up the blanket and put it in the bag, he noticed a few other kinky things in there that Vette must have wanted to try out which made Heliclus chuckle slightly then looked down at the feathers in the sand and smirked forming an idea. When he got back to the ship, he saw Vette was still fast asleep curled up under the sheet looking so at peace. Heliclus smiled to himself remembering the days before he was locked in Carbonite, before he lost five years of his life. Being with Vette seemed like nothing had changed, and she was right: he did act like he was a child with a crush with her, maybe the tickling did the trick after all. Looking in the bag as he got out not just one, but four durasteel cuffs and looked at his sleeping wife. "it only seems right I repay her" he thought deviously as he went to work as stealthy as he could without waking Vette. When he was done, he had his blue Twi'lek cuffed down on her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed so she was in a spread eagle position, the sheets had been taken off her so she was as exposed as he was. He had an idea to tickle her with one of the feathers to wake her up, but thought against it and instead put them on the sides of the bed then kissed her on the lips till he saw her eyes fluttering.
Vette only had time to grin at her husband for a second before she noticed she was restrained "hey! What's the big idea?!" She said startled and looked at her husband slightly panicked. Though instead of comforting her, he just smiled and kissed her again "what, you can do that to me but I can't do it to you?" He asked in a slightly mocking tone and traced his finger down her belly as he walked down to the end of the bed having Vette giggle all the while "stop it-hehehehehahahaha!" she exclaimed struggling against the bonds. Heliclus only smirked devilishly down at his wife as he crawled between her spread out legs until his face was above her's looking deep into her eyes. Vette blushed a little biting her lower lip before Heliclus leaned down kissing her passionately which got her to relax, even though she preferred to be on top. "Hush now, Vette" Heliclus said softly stroking her left lekku with his middle and forefinger, he learned a long time ago that was the best way to get her excited. Considering how she closed her eyes cooing whilst her nipples hardened it still was. 'Looks like we both missed this' Heliclus thought to himself as he saw his wife whimper in displeasure when he took his hand away. Grinning, the Sith Lord just gave her a small kiss before reaching on either side and grabbed the feathers and made sure she kept her eyes on him.
When the feathers made contact with Vette's underarms, the Twi'lek shrieked out closing her eyes and fighting her lips trying not to laugh but her grin was getting bigger. As was her husband's. "That's it Vette ... That's right ... You gave me some laughs so it's only fair I give you some in return" he said smuggly which only triggered the snarkiness that was Vette "hehe- yeah but you- hahahaha- you were being a sourpuss" she said through fought back giggles. Though he knew it was just Vette being Vette, Heliclus stopped his feathering and thought about his current issue with Zakuul, Arcann, his dream ... "Hey" said the Twi'lek in a slightly tough voice "you ok?" She asked in which her husband couldn't give a good answer, his mind was about to go back to worrying again but a small amount of giggles from Vette brought him back to focus in time for her to look up at him and brush her armpit up against one of the feathers intentionally tickling herself then looking up at him in a coy manner when she saw he noticed. "You getting bored? If so I can get my old shock collar out for a ride" she said in that snarky way that turned Heliclus on as the he just smirked down at her devilishly "not one bit" he said in a flirty growl giving her cheek a pass with the feather making her grin "good, cause I'm starting to like this kinky side of you" she said as Heliclus just chuckled "considering how we spent our wedding night, your one to talk" he said as Vette just giggled up at him all lovey dovey as the both of them said "I love you" at the same time then chuckled over it "glad to see my plan worked" Vette said as her husband kissed her gently "yes ... Except for the fact I'm going to tickle you worse than you did me" he said as Vette screeched playfully "ahh! Don't you dare" she said grinning before the feathers went back to her pits and moved down to her ribs as she just gazed up at her husband giddily. Though she hoped in the back of her mind he might show a little mercy with her.

To be continued .......

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back