• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIckling The Teacher

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
As the bell dismissed the last period of the day before spring Break, Jane sank into her chair, wanting only to go home. Her tutoring wouldn't be finished for another hour or two, even though only one student ever showed up. Jane wasn't exactly the best teacher, and she could often be mean. Sam walked into the class at 4:30, as usual, and took a seat right in front of her desk. He plopped his backpack down and took out a few worksheets. He was a bright student, and she knew it. The only reason he came to tutoring was because he had a major crush on Jane. For this break, he had different plans than only talking to his teacher.
The unnecessary tutoring began and continued for for an hour or so, all the while Sam was stealing glances at Jane's face and body. She really was quite beautiful, standing tall at 6’ flat and having a face like Anne Hathaway, albeit with blue eyes and blonde hair. After a while, she knelt down to take off her shoes, as wearing uggs all day mid summer made her feet rather warm. Sam noticed this and began getting a little excited. Going out on a limb, he asked her, ”Are those comfortable? I see girls wear them all the time and they look pretty nice.”
“Yeah they feel really good, they're just super hot. I really shouldn't be wearing them right now. My feet are so hot.”
“They can’t be that hot, let me feel.”
With that, Jane propped her feet up on the desk and Sam got his first real good look ,as his teacher constantly wore boots or flats to class without ever giving anyone a peek at her feet. He put his hand on her sole and felt it’s creamy softness. Her nails were painted hot pink and her soles and the tips of her toes were flushed to match. Her toes were long and her heel was medium sized; the feet had a rather large arch and the only part of her sole that was not tinted pink at all was her arch and the space under her toes, which went untouched by everything. Sam slowly began massaging her right foot and she moaned with pleasure. He stopped, embarrassed, but to his surprise, was beckoned to continue. He knew he had her in a position of vulnerability, so he kept going. She slowly became more relaxed and drifted off to sleep, presenting him with a perfect opportunity.
He pulled a little bottle out of his backpack and put a small amount of its contents on a washcloth. Standing up, he checked to make sure she was still asleep, and put the cloth over her mouth and nose for a few inhales, making sure his teacher was fully and completely out. At this time no one was at school, so he lifted her body up and put it into a large trashcan used by the janitors to haul around big amounts of trash. It easily accommodated his teacher's body, and he covered it up so no cameras would see. As he took the trash can out back, he made sure to generally avoid lines of sight of cameras until he made his way behind the school where the large dumpsters were located. No cameras overlooked this zone, so he needn't worry about being spotted as he put his teacher’s tied up body into his trunk.
He drove for an hour or so until it became dark and he ran the risk of his teacher waking up. Coming to a stop at a remote storage facility, he covered his teacher’s body in a trash bag and discreetly entered the lockup rented to him. He had made sure to choose a soundproof facility that ran their operation no questions asked for his impending week of fun. After getting the body into the unit, he began the work of getting his teacher all situated before she woke up. There were multiple devices that he could fit her into, but he chose the X-Frame first, because after a little bit of upper body work, he wanted to focus on her feet all week long. Taking her body and sliding it up to the frame, Sam fastened straps all up her arms and down her legs; he even did a strap across her stomach and one over her forehead.

Tell me if anyone would like me to write the rest of the story.

Last edited:
PLEASE DO

As the bell dismissed the last period of the day before spring Break, Ms V sank into her chair, wanting only to go home. Her tutoring wouldn't be finished for another hour or two, even though only one student ever showed up. Ms V wasn't exactly the best teacher, and she could often be mean. Sam walked into the class at 4:30, as usual, and took a seat right in front of her desk. He plopped his backpack down and took out a few worksheets. He was a bright student, and she knew it. The only reason he came to tutoring was because he had a major crush on Ms V. For this break, he had different plans than only talking to his teacher.
The unnecessary tutoring began and continued for for an hour or so, all the while Sam was stealing glances at Ms V’s face and body. She really was quite beautiful, standing tall at 6’ flat and having a face like Anne Hathaway, albeit with blue eyes and blonde hair. After a while, she knelt down to take off her shoes, as wearing uggs all day mid summer made her feet rather warm. Sam noticed this and began getting a little excited. Going out on a limb, he asked her, ”Are those comfortable? I see girls wear them all the time and they look pretty nice.”
“Yeah they feel really good, they're just super hot. I really shouldn't be wearing them right now. My feet are so hot.”
“They can’t be that hot, let me feel.”
With that, Ms V propped her feet up on the desk and Sam got his first real good look ,as his teacher constantly wore boots or flats to class without ever giving anyone a peek at her feet. He put his hand on her sole and felt it’s creamy softness. Her nails were painted hot pink and her soles and the tips of her toes were flushed to match. Her toes were long and her heel was medium sized; the feet had a rather large arch and the only part of her sole that was not tinted pink at all was her arch and the space under her toes, which went untouched by everything. Sam slowly began massaging her right foot and she moaned with pleasure. He stopped, embarrassed, but to his surprise, was beckoned to continue. He knew he had her in a position of vulnerability, so he kept going. She slowly became more relaxed and drifted off to sleep, presenting him with a perfect opportunity.
He pulled a little bottle out of his backpack and put a small amount of its contents on a washcloth. Standing up, he checked to make sure she was still asleep, and put the cloth over her mouth and nose for a few inhales, making sure his teacher was fully and completely out. At this time no one was at school, so he lifted her body up and put it into a large trashcan used by the janitors to haul around big amounts of trash. It easily accommodated his teacher's body, and he covered it up so no cameras would see. As he took the trash can out back, he made sure to generally avoid lines of sight of cameras until he made his way behind the school where the large dumpsters were located. No cameras overlooked this zone, so he needn't worry about being spotted as he put his teacher’s tied up body into his trunk.
He drove for an hour or so until it became dark and he ran the risk of his teacher waking up. Coming to a stop at a remote storage facility, he covered his teacher’s body in a trash bag and discreetly entered the lockup rented to him. He had made sure to choose a soundproof facility that ran their operation no questions asked for his impending week of fun. After getting the body into the unit, he began the work of getting his teacher all situated before she woke up. There were multiple devices that he could fit her into, but he chose the X-Frame first, because after a little bit of upper body work, he wanted to focus on her feet all week long. Taking her body and sliding it up to the frame, Sam fastened straps all up her arms and down her legs; he even did a strap across her stomach and one over her forehead.

Tell me if anyone would like me to write the rest of the story. I really think you should write more

Absolutely...ticklish teachers are a great theme!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back