• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nathan's betrayal and ticklish punishment M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Nathan called me as arranged from JFK on arrival on his flight in from Las Vegas where he'd been on business and was surprised when I told him to get a cab to my place but as I told him with me just three weeks he was easily disposable and knowing how much the 35 yr old loved his role as a submissive that he would obey me as having a Master had been something he had fantasised about and now was a reality for him which made his behaviour in Nevada all the more puzzling but clearly needed teaching a lesson as obedience and loyalty are demanded of my slaves. I had been fair with him and had respected his limits in our brief time together but this was certainly about to change as he would learn.

Still in his suit Nathan arrived and allowed to sit in the lounge with me and clearly was eager to please me when I told him that I realised he had been on a long flight from West back East but it was his opportunity and duty to impress upon me how devoted he was as to date I was pleased with his performance and he said he was here to do as he was told and I smiled nodding that this was the right attitude to have. I briefly mentioned his business trip of three days to see if he would speak about an experience he had there but this not spoken of as he told me that the business meetings had all gone well and he had gained a contract for the promotional company he worked for. I was disappointed Nathan was not being completely honest with me about his trip but at the same time devilishly pleased as I was anticipating indulging myself in punishing him in a way that he will never forget and could only imagine his reactions to it happening.

The attractive 6'2" Nathan looked very handsome in his Italian designer suit but not the suitable attire to be wearing for long in my presence so after he had finished the rum and cola he'd requested when offered a drink by me he was more than willing to as told strip to his briefs and socks apologising if his feet smelled as ideally he would have showered before meeting me but I told him not a problem and to replace his shoes and he slid his black sheer socked feet into the smart black leather loafers. We then went into the playroom and he looked to me for instructions and I told him to lie on his stomach on the bed and secured his wrists to it and his ankles together at the end of the bed. I then told him that I wanted him to relax and was pleased to see him beginning to do so even when I secured the leather muzzle over his mouth.

"You know Nathan I am sure you're feeling stressed out from your trip so would welcome a massage and something I am going to enjoy giving you and much more than at the moment you realise and I think time that you learned the rule of ethics that my slaves abide by or get punished. I do not accept disloyalty and rules broken and it has come to my attention that during your trip you ventured out to the 'Eagle Club' and I am intrigued why you would and spent a couple of hours there with another man 'Rob' or as I know him 'Master Rob' as plied with drink you were amazingly talkative and allowed yourself to be controlled by him and other guys in the clubs dark room and I know all the sordid details before you try to deny things and you being drunk no excuse. We 'Masters' often trade information and he contacted me and told me and I would like to know why you were disloyal to me but you'll tell me later after I have made you suffer for your crime and betrayed me; your Master who has until now respected your limits but now this changes! So now here you are in a real predicament, totally immobilised and vulnerable and helpless about to be massaged by me, to be more precise a particular part of your body given a work out which will take a long time, two parts of your body Nathan are going to be teased, tormented and tickled but your behaviour in Nevada indicating you having no respect for my rules clearly feeling they're made to be broken and it's only fair and justified that your limits ignored and explored by me and you exploited way beyond your limit of enduarance!"

Muzzled handsome Nathan was in serious problems and knew it and tried his best to struggle more but it was no use as I told him but humoured him saying he could wriggle his feet around and was glad he was as feet newly out of shoes being the most sensitive and reminded him that when I had interviewed him he had expressed one stipulation and this being that his feet be left alone. I asked him to remember how surprised I'd been and how I had been curious as to why and if he had a foot problem then he could forget any acceptance from me and he having told me there being no medical reason but he being unbearably ticklish to the extent his feet touched was torture for him and I having told him that as his Master I respected this but now told him any limitation given by him was no longer applicable.

"I remember your reluctance to remove your shoes and socks for me Nathan but you were being interviewed and I telling you I needed to see all of you and you stripped for me and I agreed to accept you on a trial period and you were progressing well with my other slave boys Kurt and Simon liking you and satisfying my needs to my complete satisfaction being determined to please me and now suddenly this happening, something if you don't regret now then you best believe and know you will! I can imagine on your feet all day and including a long flight that they have to be very warm and sweaty but most of all hyper-sensitive and see the imprint on the soles of your shoes the figure 13 and what do they say about that; unlucky for some and for sure for you it is and will be as I am going to have as much fun breaking the rules as you did in Nevada and the most appropriate punishment is clearly one to inflict upon you that will be torture and that certainly will be your feet tickled mercilessly and ruthlessly and I have secured your feet very tightly so you cannot move them away from me with movement confined to you being able to flex your feet and wiggle your toes but that's it and because sights I like seeing!"

I smiled imagining how this commentary by me was psychologically affecting Nathan and he flinched as I then slowly slid off both of his black loafer shoes and immediately the overwhelming smell of sweat and leather was intoxicating and I told him I was glad to have seen earlier he was wearing sheer nylon socks as they as a fabric mould to feet perfectly and make feet the most sweaty and saying this sniffed the inside of Nathan's right loafer shoe remarking it's having been worn by him a long time feeling slightly damp inside and then repeated the action with his left shoe and then leaned over his socked soles so they within an inch from my face and took a deep inhalation from them and told him I sensed their heat and musky aroma as I heard him utter a gasp and said he seemed so responsive as I saw him clench his socked toes as I let him know that I was not repulsed by the smell of his feet as I breathed in their smell more deeply and making deliberate sounds from my deep breaths. I continued the verbal taunts as this intentional to making Nathan feeling so helpless and dreading the inevitable and unbearable torture he faced with no escape from as I made very clear to him. I told him he best nod or shake his head in response to me, to my questions.

"Nathan do you remember telling me you were extremely ticklish on your feet?" I asked him smiling as he nodded

"Good as not the time or place to have an amnesia attack and so tell me do you regret telling me that now?" Another nod from Nathan as his toes wiggled which teased me as I asked him if he was going to laugh loudly and he nodded again and I told him I knew it but he was gagged as I did not want to be distracted by his outbursts of laughter butwould welcome a muffled reaction as it would encourage me but adding although his feet alone were doing so as they were large and shapely and smelled like feet and in sheer nylon black socks would be very smooth to my touch! I inhaled a deep sniff from his socked feet again and told him his socked feet smelled so good but rubbed my nose along his soles enjoying their natural warmth and moistness as I breathed in both feet more deeply and his large soles covered my face as he moaned. Each foot in turn I held his ankles and pressed to my face, rubbing each sole with my nose and inhaling deeply their rich but not pungent smell and I noted his socks close up glistened from his natural sweat and ran my nose along the tips of his toes on each foot making him clearly feel uncomfortable as he moaned.

"You really don't enjoy your feet touched do you Nathan, they really are so sensitive!" I taunted him and he nodded and I told him I liked the fact he didn't like his feet messed with and telling him it was something I would be doing a lot of and enjoying his suffering as I was delivering him a punishment he wouldn't forget and for me it was going to be fun! Again, I had my nose pressed down on his left socked sole which felt hot and damp and then his right socked sole was against my face. I then began to massage his socked right foot and he flinched immediately as though I was not tickling it, the sensation of his foot being handled got to him and so then massaged his left socked foot. I then pressed my nose to each sweaty socked foot in turn breathing their smell in deeply and alternated between doing this and massaging each sole.

"Now Nathan rub your socked soles together and wiggle your socked toes or I will persuade you to do so just very lightly stroking your socked soles just very lightly and gently, a soft stroking like this up n' down and up n' down these big feet, try to keep them still for me now that's better so you feel the pads of my fingers rubbing over them, Mmm they smell so good Nathan but smelling as raunchy as they do, I am sure they taste as ripe!" I taunted and gripped his right foot and I sucked the toes through the socks savoring their sweaty flavour and alternated from foot to foot as I sucked the sweat out of his socked toes and then licked the socked soles of the feet facing me breathing on their intoxicating smell.

"Now let's treat your feet to a thorough sock massage!" I said as I rubbed my hands over his right foot and rubbed my nose along the length of his right foot remarking how warm his socked foot felt and how damp it was and then repeated the same teasing with his left socked foot as Nathan squirmed and groaned as I told him what a privilege I considered it being the first person to get so close and intimate with his feet, something usually denied by him for anyone to do and I must therefore honour being able to do so and make the most of every moment menacingly adding that there was always a first time for everything and his virgin feet needed to be raped! I rubbed my nose against his socked soles so both smelly socked feet were in my face and informed him that I was in sock fetish heaven smelling his rank socks knowing comments like this made him very uneasy which was my intention. I told him his feet had a very strong masculine aroma and pulled one foot hard against my face and then the other foot and he unable to stop me moaned and I told him to try to relax and nuzzled the warm, moist manly contours of each foot in turn against my cheek and told him they smelled so musky and I was glad his feet were so responsive and felt so smooth and warm!

My entire face was covered by his twp socked feet and told him to wiggle his toes as I breathed in his foot smell and told him that it was his problem that I was going to be enjoying his feet in every way I chose to and giving my full concentration to them both and not repulsed by them smelling like feet, to the contrary a bonus and breathed in their scent deeply making sure he heard me enjoying doing so as I told him that his feet were mine to play with rubbing my nose the length of one foot then the other smelling them, pressing them against my face. I then sucked on his socked toes on each foot as if my life depended on it so his socked toes of his right foot in my mouth I sucked the sweat from them and then repeated this with the socked toes of his left foot saying they tasted so salty and pressed the nasty smelling black nylon dress socked toes of each foot to my nose loving the fact I knew he was hating the sensations from his groaning reactions so I continued sniffing his socked toes and ran my nose along the tips of his toes and then resumed massaging each socked foot through his socks.

"I bet Nathan you wish you hadn't angered me and then I would have kept respecting your wish not to touch your feet but you only have yourself to blame as you feel me playing with them and the tickling torture hasn't even started yet but even rubbing the pads of my fingers over your soles I can tell tickles but try to keep your feet still or you will invite me to give them cause to flex and your toes to wiggle right!"

Nathan nodded as I pressed my face into the soles of his socked feet and rubbed it aginst the fragrant soles breathing in his smell deeply telling him they were so damp with his sweat and my saliva and told him to press his socked soles into my face or I would coerce him to doing so. Wisely Nathan did as instructed and having sniffed in their aroma, I massaged his damp, sweaty socked feet but my massage becoming lighter on the socked soles and it tickled as I told him that on naturally sensitive feet that sheer nylon fabric enhanced ticklishness which is why I spent a long time massaging and licking them as I wanted his feet truly unbearably ticklish and even now I was merely tickling touching his feet, teasing them but when I really indulged in tickling them he'd know about it but there was no hurry as I lightly stroked a finger of each hand along a sole from heels to toes and from toes to heels and was excited keeping him waiting in anticipation for what was to come, dreading how ticklish his feet would be with me hell bent on tickling the fuck out of his feet and smiled to myself as meancingly I told him to be strong!

"Nathan I must tell you when the real tickling starts make every effort not to laugh as this will only encourage me to tickle these feet more as laughing you will indicate I am doing something making you happy and that's something ideally I would want him to be and so it will give me every encouragement to dedicate myself to doing and exploring his feet finding where on his feet made him laugh the most, I was sure eventually he would assist me in my journey of discovery and now let's have a look at these bare feet in the flesh as with their long toes and high hee;s they look pretty amaxing socked but bare they'll be a sight for sore eyes!"

I removed Nathan's right sock slowly, revealing his foot inch-by-inch. First I exposed the ankle, his heel, the arch, the ball of his foot and finally his toes before doing the same thing with his left foot and I fondled each foot in turn so squeezed them both and especially his toes. I heard Nathan swallow nervously as I began to stroke the newly bare sole of his soft bare right foot and then left foot and remarked his having such nice feet taking my time stroking both gorgeous bare feet as albeit involuntarily his large feet flexed and his toes wiggled! I heard his breathing deepen and mocked him saying it must be extremely unnerving to know that his desperately sensitive bare feet were both so tightly secured by another man who was excited by men's bare feet and any size but bigger feet the most and espercially big ticklish feet and tongue ticklish, so in fact licklish and having such an addictive smell and taste and both bare soles and toes facing the man and teasing him and so firing up his need for revenge!

I took my time stroking Nathan's bare feet and seeing his toes wiggle and clench. I pressed my nose into his left sole and sniffed, slowly moving up to his toes as I inhaled, then I ran my nose along his toes, sniffing each of them one at a time and then did this with his right foot and found licking his toes and the length of his bare soles made him graon more as I could well imagine how tortuous a sensation it had to be for him being so obviously extremely ticklish!. I continued to suck on his toes, one-by-one, wrapping my lips around them and fellating them, massaging them all on each foot with my tongue saying it must be the first time his toes having been afforded a blow-job! "Mmmm so tasty!" I said smiling as I nibbled on the toes of each foot before licking his toes again and engaged in more nibbling on his toes! I ran a finger along the sole of each foot so he flinched instinctively and tried to pull his feet away from me which resulted in me hold a foot still and licking and nibbling his bare toes having my wicked way with them which it was as for Nathan this really got to him as he hated his feet lickled.

I then removed the gag ignoring his curses as I said to him "Now let's really see how ticklish you are!" and began tickling his left foot stroking my fingers slowly along the length of his sole and then from side-to side across it and then having determined the centre of his soles and arch ticklish, focused on the ball of his foot and under and in between his toes and drove him wild saying it seemed to me his feet were horribly ticklish all over, no particulat spot more than another but he unable to answer me

"Don't - St-stop ha ha that, ha ha ha. I-I-I ca-can't stand ha ah to be ti-tickledhahhahahahahahahahahhaha!"

"Don't stop you say, I guess you really like to be tickled Nathan, you seem to be enjoying yourself!" I teased

"N-NOOOO, ha ha hahaha, pl-pl-please st-st-stop ha ha hahaha!"

"Nathan now play the game we both know that's not going to happen don't we, let's get serious please, you have two big appealing sensitive feet that smell awesome, taste delicious and are hyper-ticklish and are with a Master who appreciates a guy's feet and is experienced in the art of tickling so I am hardly likely to abandon the opportunity to enjoy them but want to see now licklish they are!" I told him adding that this was certainly the perfect punishment for him!

I stopped tickling his feet with my fingers and began licking the left sole and sucking on the toes of his left foot which really got to him and was soon lickling both soles and all of his toes and saliva lubed my fingers slid over the soles of his feet with devastating effect adding to my thrill torturing him as I told him.

"Pl-please, stop that, hahaha ha ha stooop nooooha ha haN-N-N-NOOOO, HAHAhaha ha ha. Dooooon't ha ha ha HAHA ha ha"

My fingers stroked along both slicked soles and under his toes and laughing at his ticklish predicament saying I was thrillred finding him so horribly ticklish, his reactions getting my dick really hard so he was pleasing his Master as he always did and liked to do so he ought to be pleased with himself being so profficient as a slave as his duty was to serve and please his Master and he having feet that certainly pleasured me in every way so was fulfilling his obligation in remarkable ways and I making the most of it as I was pretty sure that after the experience it would be his final act of submission as I would doubt his returning to me in the future as he would know it woulf necessitate being a ticklish and licklish one but I therefore was going to make sure I took advantage of having his feet at my disposal and continued sucking the toes of each foot whilst stroking the bared sole so his toes wiggled in my mouth and my tongue slid in between them all.

"Pl-pl-pleaseeee HAHAHAha ha ha haha ha ha ha nooo hahahhahaha stoop ha ha ha ha!"!

Then I started to tickle both of his feet together, my fingers all over his soles and probing in-between his toes encouraged by his instant bursts of laughter and struggling against his bonds and attempting to wriggle his legs and feet free as I flicked my tongue in between his toes and told him I loved hearing his uncontrollable and close to hysterical laughter saying it was an infectious Laugh and vigorously, relishing in stroking the exposed, vulnerable and helpless soles of his feet. I indulged in teasing tickles gained using the quill of the feather very lightly drawn under his toes which got an electrified reacton from him as if he was literally being zapped with 1,000 volts!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I then resumed licking his feet and not to tickle but to saliva lube them and to enjoy their natural taste and took my time so my tongue covered every inch of both of his feet and deliberately sniffed at them remarking on them being so sweaty and it being my turn on for feet to smell like feet and loving the fact his feet were virgin feet and I was going where nobody had gone before and began massaging both feet and enjoying fondling and rubbing his feet as much as I thrilled tickling them as for Nathan just having his feet touched was hellish for him and this for me was my intention so was loving seeing and feeling his reactions as he groaned imperceptibly and rewarded this as my fingers scribbled furiously all over the saliva lubed soles whizzing around them both with amazing speed!

"HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!" Nathan was driven was hysterical as his size 13 feet were tortured and my nails digging into his feet just enough to drive him crazy and he in no position to wrench his feet away from my attack and unable to defend himself, his feet exposed and helpless and vulnerable such a perfect target for vengeance!

I told him to keep rubbing his feet together as he was invariably doing as this increased their sweatiness to save me the bother of massaging them but saying if he didn't something I was more than willing to entertain doing and began licking his feet again and sucking on his toes hard saying they being so tasty as I licked each delectable toe and resumed massaging his feet but seeing being so licklish that suckling his toes was a hellish torment for him and saying he only having himself to blame for having such horribly sensitive feet. I stopped periodically to just stare at his saliva lubed soles and toes and admiring both shapely feet in front of me. Then taking two sonicare; electric toothbrushes I duct taped them to the soles of his feet so the revolving bristles were positioned under his toes and then replaced his socks and activated them both and spent some time watching him being mercilessly tickle tortured, the vision was electric!

"HA HA HA HA HA FUCK HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE STOOOP HA HA TICKLES HA HA TOO MUCH HA HA HA STOOP HA HA HA!"

"Wow Nathan that's quite a reaction, those brushes are evil aren't they and love seeing your socked feet flexing as they're doing, I am so hard and horny and Mmmm your socked feel smell amazing and have to tell you sooner or later I knew you'd break the rules and afford me the opportunity to disregard your limits and enjoy them but didn't imagine they being half as responsive as they are so there's a long night ahead of us as I am going to milk this opportunity to extremes, your feet will be well and truly used and abused when I'm done with them as I am going to be ruthless and merciless with your feet Nathan and subject you to unimaginable sensations on your feet, every inch of them and you only have yourself to blame having such big feet and so much foot flesh to satisfy my appetite with and I have an instatiable one that needs satisfying!"

After ten minutes I deactivated the sonicares but left his socks on his feet and slid fingers inside his socks to retrieve the toothbrushes and then pulled his socks back on his feet tightly and put my face against his damp socks and inhaled his awesome foot smell and then licked the socked soles and under his socked toes making him moan and then peeled off both socks and licked from the heel of each foot to his toes which I made of a meal sucking on each one individually and mentally taunting him saying having been on his feet so many hours he having really sweaty, stinky feet; (actually they not smelly to be pungent!) but I wasn't going to let him know this as knowing part of the fact he didn't like his feet given attention being the embarrassment that his feet sweat a lot so this humiliating for him and therefore a strategy playing into my plans to degrade him and massaged each socked foot but in a fondling technique so he sensed deliberate intimacy with his feet, grasping a handful of toes and then squeezing them and pressing my nose to them and then sucking them through his sock, first the right foot and then the left.

"Wiggle your socked toes for me Nathan, go on wiggle them, just the right foot yes good and now just the left foot, good and now both feet at the same time and noe again the left foot and now the right foot and now left foot and right foot, don't stop keep wiggling your toes yes and now both feet simultaneously good that's it okay now stop and rest!" I taunted him.

Again I peeled off each sock and immediately started running my tongue along Nathan's right bare sole indulging in affording it long and wet strokes and reveling in the sighs and moans coming from him and sucked his big toe into my mouth and treated it as I might his dick, running my tongue around it and moving my lips up ' n down on it and then proceeded to give each toe in turn the same treatment, running my tongue in between them all which drove him berserk.

NO! Hahahahahahahaha stoop hahahha nooo heeh hehee haha!” was Nathan's reaction as I began to randomly stroke my fingers along the arches of his feet and loved seeing his feet coming alive as the nerve endings in the soles of his feet were so rudely and effectively awakened and his response exposing the level of his vulnerability that he resented revealing to anyone so never allowed people to detect it by touching his feet but having no choice but to submit and succumb to letting me see it and the tickling taking over and helpless tp prevent it from happening as I delighted in reminding him who was in complete control as he futiley tried to kick his feet away from my teasing and tormenting ticklish touch but I had no intention of a sadistic exploration of his ticklishness and relinquishing my control as gripping his right foot and every wrinkle explored and exploited as his toes clenched to be pulled back and stroked hearing his convulsive laugh encouraging me to move on to his left foot.

“HAHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHAHA!” I ignored him as I probed the sensitive area in between his toes with the tendril of the feather sawing it in between them tortuously which was proving too much for him to handle as his non-stop laughter illustrated perfectly. I relented a little, and switched to aother tactic and replaced the feather with my fingers which I ran up the length of each manly foot from heels to toes but soon reverted to using my wet, probing, searching, tongue on the arch of his hyper-ticklish feet and he giggled non-stop, his feet flexing and toes wiggling uncontrollably.

I stopped for a moment finger tickles and ran my tongue along the parts of his feet that I knew held the majority of responsive, unprotected nerves, where the sensations of my warm, wet, and experienced tongue most tormented and teased Nathan and focused along his arches and loved their salty taste and the balls of his feet under his toes and sliding my tongue in between his toes which guaranteed a great reaction. I playfully chewed on the balls of his feet, sucking and nibbling and using my tongue to tease the middle of the soles of each foot and pressed his feet into my face and began to randomly stroke his soft, smooth soles and along his taut arches of both feet simultaneously and mocking his attempts to pull his ticklish feet away from the assaut!

"Nathan come on don't ruin my fun and judging from your laughter yours, it seems you are enjoying yourself laughing like a loon and I am only too happy to make you happy and just so very lightly stroking along here under your toes, right foot and left foot and yeah both feet together just tickle. tickle, tickle, you're going nowhere anytime soon as you're just too much fun Nathan!"

Holding Nathan's right foot with both hands, I ran my tongue along the crease between his toes and sole and sucked each of his toes like they were dicks, sucking on them long and hard with full intensity. I then resumed licking the length of the soles of each foot and then agin took a mouthful of succulent toes and ran my tongue over them while they were in my mouth and having had his right foot in my mouth proceeded to enjoy a mouthful of Nathan's left foot and alternated orally enjoying both feet! My tongue running in between the toes, under the toes, over the balls of his feet and across both arches smiling seeing a desperate Nathan pulling against his bonds both gasping and laughing and then began lightly tickling one foot then the other with the tendrils of the feather. In no-stop laughter Nathan's feet flexing and toes wiggling I advised him that I guessed the tickle torment was worse than he had dared to ever imagine his being subjected to enduring in his worst nightmare as both my hands again tickled both of his feet simultaneously. His feet flexing and toes wiggling like crazy as I told him that something I really enjoyed doing was tickling a ticklish man's ticklish feet and consequently I knew from experience that I was good at it! The more I tickled, the more Nathan laughed as a proof of this!

"You kmow Nathan tickle torture being the oldest torture known to man, it's really effective and leaves no physical marks so secretly and undocumented one used with regularity in the military, in the police, by the Secret Service and during college initiation trials as well as other groups and organisations and rarely one reported by it's victims, so a torment of choice and as you are finding Nathan, once your feet are fully sensitised, you really can't stand it but what's more ticklish, the feather dragged under and in between your toes and across both of your arches or my tongue lickling your feet, sucking and nibbling your toes!"

I licked the soles of Nathan's feet from both heels and over both soles as I pushed my face into them and deeply sniffed them. I sucked his toes and taking all five of toes in my mouth at once and lapping at his natural foot sweat! The whole time I sucked on his toes of one foot, I tickled the other foot getting excited seeing him squirm and hearing him moaning and exhausted!

I gave him a short break telling him that his feet needed to de-sensitise! As he cursed me I systematically gagged Nathan again saying I really wasn't interested in his opinon and his reactions risked putting me off my stride and that wasn't going to happen! Soon though muffled Nathan howled as I activated the electric toothbrush and connected the revolvng bristles with the sole of his right foot as laugh after laugh was instantly forced from him as then de-activating it I instead sawed the feather back and forth in between each of his toes as he soon breathlessly laughed.

"HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA STOOP HA HA HA HA!"

The prolonged tickling had severely weakened Nathan who was now putty in my hands and completely under my control havinfg worn himself out in his attempts trying to escape and resist the dreadful tickle torture I was subjecting him to and I again twirled the feather in between the toes of his left foot and then his right foot and then swapped the feather for spidering my fingers along the soles of each foot and focused on his arches and toes which were arguably the most sensitive spots on his feet and something I made sure I took full advantage of doing but Nathan no longer struggled so violently as I indulged in tickle torturing him but slowed my tickles using the pads of my fingers over his soles but that's all that was necessary!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I resumed licking the soles of Nathan's feet taking long licks along the length of the sole of each foot and lickled his nerve endings holding his toes back to keep each sole taut and told him I wanted to drive him insane with tickles and lickles! Then got the massager and activated it on newly licked soles so saliva lubed the massager would be most effective and I was not at all disappointed with the results gained.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAFUCKFUCKAHAHAHAHSTOPPITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATURNITOFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASESTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I ignored Nathan's pleas and drank in his frantic reactions as I worked the massager over one foot then the other but stopped using it and instead placed one hand on the top of his foot and employed the other one to continue the tickling with and glided the pads of my fingers along the soles, scraped my fingernails against the balls of his feet and wiggled my fingers at the base of Nathan's toes as muffled as he was he laughed loudly as his feet were rudely assaulted with unrelenting tickles from me and his handsome head shook from side to side on the bed as he could do nothing but endure the tortuous tickling I was delivering! I was exploring the arches of Nathan's feet and an excruciatingly ticklish area of his feet as his frantic laughter made very apparent.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I continued tickling but slowing my touch down to a ticklish caress and using both hands slowly and methodically running my finger pads along the sides of Nathan's feet as he gasped and giggled not allowing him any respite as he tried to resist the tickling and hold his laughter untiil I again nibbled his toes and he lost his resolve and laughed again, my finger pads rubbing up n' down the soles of his feet, his incredibly smooth feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

I indulged in exploring Nathan's soles and still testing every part of his feet and fixated on stroking along the arches of his feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I then tickled Nathan's heels and soles and the balls of each foot and under his toes but soon resumed tickle teasing his arches again and encouraged by his frantic laughter progressed with delivering Nathan true ticklish torment! I loved hearing him giggle and seeing all of his toes wiggle as I then slowly dragged the quill of the feather down the center of the soles of Nathan's feet to his toes and back up again to his heels and loved seeing Nathan's toes wiggling and his feet flexing. I slowly stroked the quill of the feather the length of his soles making him clench his toes and deliberately stroking his soles slowly and dragged the quill under his toes and then stroked the arches of his feet and his defenses weakened Nathan was laughing constantly as he would until the early hours of the morning when I called my other slaves to report to me and informed Kurt and Simon of Nathan's betrayal in Las Vegas and informed them of Nathan's weakness and that they were to work over a foot of his each and smiled as Kurt knelt facing Nathan's right foot and Simon his left foot and I told them to tickle his feet or be punished themselves and duty bound their fingers began stroking the soles of Nathan's feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASEPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHANONONONOHAHAHAHAHA!" was Nathan's response to the evil torture being inflicted on both of his feet simultaneously! They focused tickling under Nathan's toes and caressing his arches and ordered by me to do so, slowly licking along the soles of Nathan's feet, nibbling the soles of his feet and toes and sicking them as I told them they fellated me, saying they best suck Nathan's toes like a dick, with the same degree of intensity!

Judging by Nathan's uncontrollable giggles the slaves were doing a profficient job and I told them I wanted Nathan's soles licked and caressed, licking under his toes and across both of his arches and licking in between his wildly, wiggling toes which I told them he particularly hated the wet sensation of and illustrating this was Nathan's own response to it happening!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPITHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Nathan's giggles became full blown laughter when they began to tickle both of his sensitive bare feet as I told them they were doing an excellent job and to really enjoy tickle torturing Nathan and obeying and pleasing their Master knowing as my slaves they were compelled to obey me! I directed them to drag one finger over each foot from the heel over the arch to his toes and teasingly sroke under Nathan's toes and relished seeing Nathan desperately striving to be free of the tortuous tickling and slow tickling over each foot and Nathan in ticklish agony as both of his feet were being tickled simultaneously!

“Pl-please stooop ahahahahahha!" yelled Nathan in ticklish torment as I told Kurt and Simon that he couldn't stand being tickled so to use all their fingers again and again, to really give his feet a ticklish workout! I loved seeing that the tickling of his feet was really driving him to insanity, the stroke of the lad's fingers on his bare feet driving Nathan berserk! I suggested they employ using two hands on each foot and they obeyed me and stroked his arches and under his toes, particularly vulnerable areas I drew their attention to. Kurt and Simon loved indulging in tickling Nathan's feet to please me, a tickling which was driving Nathan over the edge and then using their tongues all over Nathan's soles and toes driving him demented!

"NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHSTOOOPHAHAHHATICKLESHAHHAHA!"

Simon and Kurt tickled the heels and the balls of Nathan's feet and spending a long time stroking the arches of his feet and all of us watching as Nathan's toes curled in reponse to the tickles being delivered to him relentlessly by them both and following my directions so tickling under Nathan's toes and in between them and stroking across the arches of his feet. I was pleased with their performance and watched amused a full hour of the ticklish tormenting torture Kurt and Simon subjected Nathan to and he was then released but had me shocked when he told me how sorry he was and would never break the rules again and begged me to allow him to stay and he has but on one condition which he's adapting to, he's my 'Tickle-Slave'!

Last edited:
Yes Mark I am back with the surprise you have requested and hope it lives up to expections!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back