• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AAARRGH!!! Wasted Oppurtunity

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I was just doing some channel surfing, and I stumbled onto CMT(Country Music Television). Now I'm not much of a country music fan, but there are a lot of super-hot female country music artists, and I saw the last half of a Deanna Carter video. Let me just say, as far as I'm concerned you can have Faith Hill, Shania Twain, or the Dixie Chicks. Deanna, in my opinion is far, and away, the beautiful woman in country music, plus she's always barefoot, even on talk shows, or on stage in concert. Anyway at the end of this video, she's lying on the bed, with her adorable bare feet sticking out of the covers, and this big dumb cowboy comes in, completely ignores those tootsies, and just jumps on her. AAARRGGHH! I've got to know if the beautiful barefoot Deanna's ticklish.

Last edited:
I hate when that happens. Brings back memories of the Avengers episode when a barefooted Emma Peel was locked in the stocks, and the dopey villian failed to tickle her feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back