• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiger's Toes part 2 f/f

player 0

TMF Expert
Tigers’ Toes

Chapter 2

Naked again, I won’t bother describing the degrading process of stripping me, just like the Primos only with bigger, cruder hands.

Sitting in a darkened room and waiting for their Commander Saya to make an appearance, Sabina was smart enough to know that this would’ve happened no matter what so instead of just giving a memory card she had one surgically implanted under my skin. This was a sophisticated organic card, undetectable by the crude methods of the Boudo, a gift from Primos intelligence.

Gigantic footsteps approached the room, at first I thought the Boudo were planning on using me to test the weapons on one of their battlesuits, as I prepared myself to have nether regions probed and polished by weaponized feather dusters, I found myself confronted by something much worse.

Commander Saya flanked by a giantess of a Boudo, this must’ve been the legendary Dominatrix-X.

“Do you find her impressive monkey? Its usually unnerving for aliens like yourself to be in the presence of the divine!” The smooth velvety voice of Saya sounded as she took a seat across from me.

“Monkey, I’ve never gone down on a monkey before, I’ve gone down on birds, lizards, kitties, bugs, even plants if you can believe it, but never a monkey. I thought you’d be furrier and have a tail or something.” The voice of the giant was soft but still set off the alarms of my Vagus nerve, I wanted nothing more than to run away and curl up into a ball and hope this giant predator went away, just like, well, just like a certain simian ancestor I have.

“Dominatrix-X, that’s what unimaginative foreigners call her, what a puerile and bland name for something so singular and extraordinary. As long as you our here, in our territory, in our presence you will call her by her true name! She is Gremoria Garga, our goddess of war and domination, and just so you know asking for peace is off the table, even if I wanted it my girls believe that Gremoria’s presence here makes this a holy war, this planet and everything and everyone on it are our property, so sayeth the divine!”

“Well, if you don’t care for peace why did you even bring me here?”

“Because you need to know what we’re capable of, you humans need to know that just like the rest of the galaxy, we’re coming for you and what we’re going to do to you will be a prophecy to every human on every world.” Saya wasn’t playing around, she was deadly serious.

And now here came the goddess, this monstrous creature was a lion whereas I was a mouse.

“Tell me about your homeworld little sweetling, tell me about your people, are they all as soft as you? You’re not worthy of being my slave let alone in my harem, all you are is an edible doll who exists for my pleasure.”

I really hope when she says edible she means oral sex.

“Do you want to know what we’re going to do to you my sweet little monkey?” Saya the sadist enjoyed the sound of her own voice.

“We will broadcast your degradation to the council, and they will know that my attentions will soon fall upon them!”

“You do that and you’ll never know what the other generals have in store for you!” Think your feet, think on your feet!

“The other generals, I am chosen by the goddess herself, they are but mere mortals, what could they do to me?!” Saya boasted.

“You need to research your theology better, otherwise you’d know it’s not possible for Gremoria to have an avatar on the mortal plane as their path is blocked by the great giantess, the size of a gas giant with a trillion hands. Your monster is at best a champion of Gremoria, not Gremoria herself, and your opponents know that; she’s mortal and thus beatable.”

“I AM GREMORIA YOUR PITIFUL LITTLE SMOOTHSKIN!!! If you choose to doubt it then I shall be happy to convert you to one of my disciples; I shall even baptize you with the saliva of my many tongues, both your skin and your internal organs!”

“You think they’ll just wait for you to fail on your own? You don’t think the Primos survived this long under their own power, all the Boudo clans are backing them, along with every other power in the galaxy! The champion of Gremoria is one so feared that Hilt became the base for her demise! An entire galaxy’s worth of engineers and scientists pouring their efforts here, to build a weapon that even you can’t withstand!” An arts degree with a major in history and a minor in theatre, never doubted those two skills would come in handy.

The two Boudo stared blankly, their minds processing every they had just heard, it was an insane risk but I was in an insane situation, I didn’t want to have the Boudo tongues inside me, at least not in that way.

“How would you even know any of this?” Saya asked incredulously.

“You think I’m just a diplomat? The Council survives not on making peace but by selling information, what better spy than someone who everyone trusts? Someone who can go anywhere and who everyone will respect?”

“And you expect us to believe you? You just blew your cover and betrayed your leaders.”

“Because I don’t want to spend the rest of my life as a slave in a dungeon, and without me you’ll never know what their plans are.”

----*----

36 hours, a full rotation of the planet, that’s how long it’ll take before the bulk of the Boudo forces reach us. I hope I didn’t make a mistake with the human, she’s the only hope we have left.

Dominatrix-X is the key to everything, if we can take her down then that’ll be the end of this nightmare. Our secret weapon from the subbasement, the Gargalesis mega canon, powerful enough to launch tickle energy so intense and concentrated that an army of normal people would be tickled literally to death, for something like Dominatrix-X it would be just enough to take her down. If not, then I will do the honourable thing and take her on in a duel.

I look around the command centre and I see my soldiers, even though they are burying their heads into their terminals to avoid my gaze, I can sense the shame in this room, the realization that our defeat and enslavement is only a matter of time. What will happen then? Will the homeworld itself be the next place where the Boudo set foot? Nightmares of their savage, hooting brutes running amok, burning our homes and temples, preying on the low and high borne alike.

My second has suggested that that maybe we should’ve taken the human’s offer and gone for a ceasefire, any other day I would’ve had them sent to the subbasement for treason, but now it seems like pride can only carry me so far. Who would come to our aid? Humanity would never after what we did to their diplomat, the Paxim have contempt for the Boudo but wouldn’t risk their own to save lesser beings like us, the Faen are meaningless fops who would want access to our secrets in exchange for the slightest help.

No, there is no help coming, we are it, we are the dam to stand against the tide.

------*------

I know what you’re thinking, that was a stupid move, even if it bought me time it would only be a matter of days before Saya attacked and realized none of her rivals planned anything, that would mean once her conquest of this planet was complete her mind and that of her goddess would dedicate themselves entirely to the purpose of punishing me for making them look like fools. Thankfully for the time being I remain unmolested, though sequestered in a private, isolated cell from the rest of the base, I had the safety and privacy to plan to get to the control centre. Normally I’d be thinking ‘fuck that’ and just try and find an escape shuttle and flee for my life, but weighing up my options I going through with the plan might actually be the best option.

The chaos of battle and the cascading systems failure will be a distraction, a better distraction than no distraction; if I made a move now I’d have a literal army of Boudo after me.

“Symmetry, it’s such a wonderful concept, we love it for like the universe we find all things are sweeter in pairs!”

Outside my cell door were a pair of Boudo twins, middle aged women who had an intensely creepy vibe to them.

“We are Kargana and Beyrtor, we are here to teach naughty little girls like you their proper place here.”

Harem keepers, and really creepy ones at that, one Boudo would already be difficult to deal with but two at once.

“We’re here to make sure you know your place little human. You are such a naughty girl, betraying your betters for just a moment away from Gremoria’s grasp? If one of our number ever committed such a sin we’d condemn them to the very bottom of society, to be tickled every waking moment by even the lowest slaves, such indignity would make anyone beg for death.”

“Who says I’m staying here?”

“You can’t expect us to believe your kind would have you back, not after a betrayal this great. You humans are so boring, as we understand it the worst you would get is life imprisonment with no one to touch you. Maybe you humans enjoy abuse but for us the only threat that offers is the boredom.”

“Maybe you should consider being nicer to your only real friend here.”

“Oh sweetie, we’ll get really friendly soon enough.”

“You know that’s not what we meant, do you think human spies limited themselves to what they alone would know. Being the neutral means so many people want to court you and kiss your hand, constantly making deals, you’d be surprised to know how much we learn, it’s like a market where the currency is secrets.”

That caught their ears, now I have them where I want them.

“Wouldn’t you two like to know who’s after you, wouldn’t like to know who here is after Saya’s position? Think what you could do with that kind of knowledge, you could save your beloved commander or you could take her out yourself. The possibilities are endless with minds as sharp as yours.”

The two looked at each other briefly, they returned their gaze to me and smiled dangerous smiles.

“You do realize that in all likelihood Saya sent us here to tickle those secrets out of you, what makes you think you’ll have any leverage after the next few hours?”

“Because I don’t actually have the answers, there’s a specially designed secret implant in my brain, it’s a database that all human diplomats can access at a moment’s notice. You try to remove it’ll brick itself, and don’t think I wouldn’t kill myself just to spite you either, you lay one finger on me and I’ll activate the suicide implant!!”

“We didn’t detect any of these implants?!”

“Boudo sensors aren’t worth shit, even you have to admit that. I could be battle cyborg and you wouldn’t know until it’s too late.”

Bullshitting is the negotiators’ best friend.

The twins decided to back off, I breathed a sigh of relief and wondered how much longer I could keep this up. Just 36 hours and I resign and never have to interact with another alien and never even leave Earth’s surface ever again.

------*-------

I am Gremoria, I am the goddess made flesh, anyone who says otherwise is welcome to challenge my worth and spend the rest of their lives as part of my harem.

Saya is a proven warrior and a sadist after my own heart, her clan became my clan as together we subjugated most every race this galaxy has to offer. I have tasted the fruits of this galaxy’s loins and they are glorious; the other clans call me a heretic and liar then they can come and see how false my claims are for themselves.

But now I see her on the bridge and I see her hesitate, is she thinking of avoiding battle, does she take the human’s warnings seriously? Even if they are true no force in this world can stand against a goddess, does she doubt me then?

Perhaps it’s time for the clans to unite, perhaps it’s time the Marshal was replaced with a goddess-empress.

------*------

Cunning little kittens, I didn’t think they had it in them but working together with the other generals, I didn’t think they had it in them, at least not while I had Gremoria at my back.

I can’t take the chance that the human is lying, there’s too much on the line, if the others indeed are plotting against me I have to know, but I can’t risk that stupid girl killing herself, she has information that I need.

Messaidra, Klarage, Igothor, any of them would love to tear me down. I will not be their slave, I will be the marshal above all others and anyone who gets in my way will suffer.

-------*---------

The sound of Knismesis weapons dominated the surface of Hilt, feather swords and Knismesis weapons brought many Primos to the ground. So great was the Boudo hoard that they outnumbered the Primos defenders five to one, that’s to say nothing of the that Boudo were physically superior and battle hardened. The comparatively puny Primos were outnumbered and outgunned, and many found themselves tickled into unconsciousness, by now the entire planet’s population must be the Boudo’s harem camps.

Milikiko was one was soldier, wrestled into submission into the dirt, she stripped of her gear and clothes and was about to be degraded by a squad of 8 Boudo.

Ever the lovers of torture even in the heat of battle, each squad was equipped with a domination kit that contained toys, tools, restraints and edible lotions. Hogtying the girl with zip ties they immediate started lathering her feet up with lotion, the horrid beasts took turns playing with her feet.

One beast had a fetish of the webbing between Primos toes, she looked the texture and the way it was laced with nerves and made the Primos squeal like crazy if touched. This had a love of toes of every kind, she had plaster casts made of every foot of every opponent she’s bested and every slave she’s broken. Every night licks and kisses touches the casts to remind her of the beautiful maidens she’s made moan her name every night.

This cruel beast was named Ursula, her fellows cruelly nicknamed her the ‘hag’ even though she was the same age as all the rest, rather it was figure and gluttonous behaviour that marked her out from the rest as being like a certain witch in Boudo fairy tales, eating everything and everyone in sight and never satisfied. Ironic that this was how the rest of the galaxy saw the Boudo anyway.

Primos feet in general weren’t flat like the feet of humans, Paxim or Boudo, the muscles of the soles were much more pronounced as they would be on any feline, but unlike the tough, leathery skin of their less evolved cousins the Primos developed sensitive feet not unlike the other sapient lifeforms in the galaxy.

Another of life’s great mysteries.

Sadly for the Primos ticklishness made their bodies prey just like every other soft thing in the universe.

Ursula enjoyed the Primos’ feet for easy it was to suck, nibble and gnaw on, she was nothing if not a connoisseur of feet, absolutely decadent in how she dedicated herself to enjoying the diversity and beauty of the universe by molesting it.

Ursula began lathering Milikiko’s feet with lotion like marinating a fine raw chicken, rubbing and massaging the girl’s feet like preparing a delicious meal, Ursula plunged into the sweet flesh, her gargantuan mouth easily able to clamp around whole segments of the pronounced soles into her mouth.

The girl squealed and begged the beasts for mercy, unable to hold back the giggles as she begged for her dignity before she felt her bladder loosen in front of the Boudo.

The beasts were elated with this display, cooing things like ‘I want to go next’, ‘oh soooo cute’ and ‘MAKE HER PISS HERSELF!!!’. For Milikiko this was the most degrading point of her life, for the beasts it was just how they passed their time.

Ursula herself enjoyed the girl’s sole: the taste of the lotion, smoothness of the skin and cries of the girl all added up to Ursula’s enjoyment. She raked her teeth over the nerve covered flesh followed by a massive slurp with her tongue, sometimes in a straight line, sometimes diagonally, sometimes doing a little dance that tickled like crazy. Ursula used the sole as a stage with the spotlight on the centre of the arch, the rough texture of the Boudo tongue was prickly enough to tickle like crazy but not do actual lasting damage like a goat or cat tongue.

The cruel Ursula made her way upward, her teeth giddily nibbling along the way; when she reached the girl’s toes the first she did was fit the whole lot of them into her mouth. And inside that fleshy prison the monster’s tongue played with Milikiko’s toe webbing: poking it, prodding it, wiggling around with it; the dexterity of the tongue was inhuman, Ursula was a musician and these toes were her instrument.
Milikiko screamed and laughed and begged for mercy as the witch beast sucked and tickled her toes, and the worst part was that there was a line forming up. Ursula sucked and played with each toe and each webbing individually. Nibbling the webbing, lapping at the stems and a combination of the two on the face of the buds were driving the Primos girl crazy.

“PLEASHEHEHESE! MERCY MERCY MERCY!!!! I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!”

The Boudo didn’t respond, they just formed their line.

-------*------

Sleep, 4 hours passed since I came to this awful place and all I could think of was getting to sleep. What the hell am I even supposed to do, how do I get to the command centre from here?

“Such a naughty girl, stirring up the nest and causing so much silliness. I bet I could make you talk before you have the chance to poison yourself!”

The voice came behind, I looked to see two sharp eyes staring at me from with the shadows of the back wall. Stepping out of the shadows like mist was this (relatively) petite Boudo, practically a dwarf compared to others of sher kind.

“My name is Sasagra, the other aliens of this place know my touch and fear my name; I am mistress of technique so powerful that it forces people into submission using what most be the smallest amount of skin possible.”

Smallest, wait she doesn’t mean she.

“The Perineum is such a wonderful, oft overlooked piece of flesh isn’t? Just bundles of nerves all strung together in such a tiny space, few people even know its proper name but I make it an artform to torment such underloved flesh.”

Ok, so she won’t rape me.

“You know what will happen if you try to accost me, you know what I can do, think how upset Saya will be if you end up killing me.”

“Silly, silly girl, I’m not here to hurt you, I’m not even to touch you. I’m actually here to protect you from all the horrors and naughtiness that hide in these shadows.”

“Forgive me if I don’t have much faith in Boudo discipline.”

“Don’t fear, Boudo are as ticklish as any other race, my technique is as feared by my sisters and nieces as it is by the harem.”

“And how afraid should I be?”

“Much more, because I reserve a special amount of hate for liars, sneaks and spies.”

-------*-------

Hours passed with no action or resolution on Carolina’s part, the Boudo were practically breathing down the neck of the central Primos fortress. As the mass of the Boudo army marched onwards the command fortress trudged forward at a snail’s pace, still quick enough to meet the Primos in the next few hours.

The human threatened suicide if Saya, Gremoria or anyone else so much as touched her without permission she would trigger the implant. Well now her time was up, the Boudo had reached the Primos command fortress. It didn’t matter anymore, Carolina would spill her secrets now or she’d die anyway, either from the command truck being destroyed or because Saya would torture her to death right here on the bridge.

Carlonina joined Saya and Gremoria, flanked by equally ill-tempered guards more for her protection than anything else. The tension on the bridge was already thick enough, with the final assault on the Primos, this human girl and her humiliation of the Boudo was something that demanded a cruel vengeance.

“I’ve heard that in human culture the females are the weaker sex, relying on lies and manipulation to get your way: softer, weaker and more prone to infection. For us the opposite is true, the Boudo males are weak and pitiful creatures, they have no place on the battlefield, or much anywhere for that matter, to us they are little different from you aliens. They are weak and soft, small too, maybe a fourth the size of a female; miserable little sneaks only good for breeding or our pleasure, always trying to get above their betters, it never ceases to warm your heart when a young Boudo proves her first steps to being a warrior by dominating and torturing her brothers and fathers.”

“Many of your kind theorize that such a disparity between the genders is unnatural, that alien genetic tampering is responsible, but we know better. I and the other goddesses of the Boudo made the Boudo in their image and made the males to be the first slaves, as warriors must always be served by their lessers.” Gremeoria seemed especially pleased with that.

“History proves you wrong, archaeologists on worlds on the Boudo border found ancient writings and carvings that predate modern Boudo civilizations, your ‘goddesses’ were originally hermaphrodites who embodied both genders equally.” I might as well have some fun before I leave this place for good.

“You know the Fae invented a device designed to torture genitalia in the most invasive and terrifying way they could think of, an AI transforming machine that was designed to enter the vagina and torture every millimetre, I hear it could even tickle your ovaries. We Boudo don’t believe in such cowardly tactics, and so when I do that do you I can promise I’ll be using my own hand.”

As appealing as the idea of being a Boudo hand puppet might be, I actually do have a thing for amazons, it’s time to stop playing around and put the plan into action.

“The Primos are betting that the presence of Gremoria is a bluff, they don’t believe she even exists, that she’s just propaganda. They’re planning on drawing into the fortress’s kill zone, they think you’ll send out troops as is the Boudo way of war, thinking you can steamroll even their elite troops. What you don’t know is that fortress is an arsenal of secret weapons that represent the collective ingenuity of the Primos nation, they have an army of elite soldiers in prototype power armour, each suit giving the Primos the strength of three Boudo and six arms each of which designed to stimulate the body into submission.”

“Is that all they have to offer? I’ll personally strip out the batteries from each and every one of their little suits; they’ll be the perfect bondage, too heavy to take off or move, we’ll just tear off their little booties and punish their feet, for a start.”

“It doesn’t stop there, they’ll cripple your truck and blow it to pieces. The other warlords placed agents right here on your bridge, ready to sabotage you on a given order.”

“Who?!”

“Her, her and her.” I just pointed at three random women on the bridge, not really caring for the fate that awaited them as guards dragged them off screaming; Boudo hate traitors, even the harem will feel like heaven compared to their fate.

“Is that all of them?”

“No, there are still a lot more in your engine room and hanger bays, maybe some more, I wasn’t privy to all their plans.”

“WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE YOU?!?!”

“Because if you don’t pay attention now you’ll miss the final attack.”

“AND WHY SHOULDN’T WE JUST TORTURE THAT OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW!?”

“Because you know what I’ll do and you’ll lose both my knowledge and you won’t even have me to torture.”

Poking the bear has never been so fun, Boudo will avoid killing a foe if at all possible, an execution isn’t even really a thing in Boudo society, if you wrong them they will want alive and screaming for the rest of your existence.

And just like I thought Saya again put her faith in Gremoria, sending her and her shock troopers as the first wave of soldiers; the Primos held their ground despite the horror of being outnumbered, even their fear of Gremoria didn’t stop them from defending against their enemies with little more than their feather swords.

The comparatively puny Primos were no match for the raw strength of the Boudo, they were tackled to the ground, stripped naked and tickled into submission. The Boudo loved the Primos’ breasts as much as they loved their feet, they hugged their prey close to them and brought whole breasts into their mouths, suckling them like you would a nipple. The Primos warriors were outnumbered and outsized, at first this looked like a repeat of every other major defeat, no longer a distinction between soldier and civilian, these Primos warriors were little more than helpless maidens ravished by beasts like in their bedtime stories.

The Boudo relished the role of being the monsters from under the bed coming to devour them.
The Primos became the victims of breast suckling, lickling, raspberries and good old fashioned hands tormented their bodies. Ribs became a favourite target of the Boudo, what miracle of nature made it so most sentient beings had a similar anatomy? The Boudo didn’t know but they loved it, they loved how the ribs of every race they subjugated were a perfect matched fit for their fingers, they squeezed and danced on the soft skin of the Primos, the fur acting like a luxurious fur rug giving their fingers an extremely comfortable skin to dig their fingers into.

The brave Primos were rendered into helpless children, as it turns out ribs and belly were the true weak points of feline anatomy. It was a horrid indignity to be subjected to, the tummy was a sacred spot on the Primos’ body and to have it touched meant death to the trespasser. But now it was the most degrading and humiliating, getting their sacred tummies raspberried and their navels explored by tongue and fingers and even the tips of Boudo tails.

The battle seemed like it was lost but as the bulk of the Boudo army made their way into the centre of battlefield the Boudo found to their misfortune that the momentum had turned against them. Emerging from hidden trapdoors littered across the battlefield Primos wearing six armed battle suits that towered over the Boudo, though exposed at the centre with little armour to protect them from retribution, the Primos pilots flung themselves at their opponents and the extra-long reach of their mechanical arms more than compensated.

For the first time these Boudo knew what it meant to be the victim, what it meant to be a small, weak submissive.

These mechanical monstrosities were built like a tickler’s Swiss army knife with the end of each arm equipped with a specialized and horrid devices of torture. On the first two top hands were familiar shaped hands, but with ten fingers each and two thumbs on opposite sides of the hands, while talon like acrylic fingernails popped out of the ends of the fingers. The second set of arms equipped a set of small, fine tickle tools like prickly little pin wheels, pipe cleaners, mini feather dusters and an automated lotion dispenser. The third set was more utility than tickling, but was probably the most ruthless, cruel and harsh of the three; a mechanical device with a small grindstone and five robotic little arms with pincers on the ends, these little monsters were designed to give battlefield pedicures to their victims, scrapping calloused skin off the soles of Boudo warriors with the mechanical pincers holding their toes back and keeping their soles taut.

The Primos mechanized warriors took the Boudo down one or two at a time, restraining them with the top set, tickling their torsos with the middle set and giving their soles a through scrubbing to reveal the baby soft skin hiding under the tough hide. The Primos mechs juggled the Boudo in their arms, tickling every part of their bodies with every part of their hand modules, every ticklish point on their bodies faced the grindstone, the fingernails and the various tickle toys.

Victory seemed to be falling back into the hands of the Primos as the Boudo were caught completely off guard, but like the Primos Saya had her own trump card: Gremoria had come to take their souls as well as their soles.

The monstrous Boudo prowled around the battlefield on all fours like a big predatory cat, from her sides a small army of smaller arms ready to catch prey who wandered too close.

Boudo and Primos alike were plucked from the battlefield and tormented by the horrific goddess, Boudo who fell in battle were dishonoured in the mind of Gremoria and thus must be used as a sacrifice same the Primos, both dishonoured Gremoria by their presence and now were her playthings to spend the rest of the battle in her personal tickle hell.

Serpentine arms entangled Primos and Boudo alike, even by the standards of the average Boudo these arms and hands were strong, large and cruel with their maniacal looking manicures and the hungry mouths embedded in their palms.

Like being swarmed by a horde of nightmarish monsters the Primos and the Boudo were plucked straight out of their cockpits and set upon by at least a dozen hands each; horrid alien monstrosities their mouths attached themselves to every point of the body they could find sustenance: nipples, genitals, anuses, even French kissing their victims and tickling their tonsils. Fingernails tickled the flesh adjacent to the where their mouths suckled, the sides of their breasts, their neck, ears and jawlines, premiums and the creases between the pelvis and the thighs.

Even more hands and more tongues came into play: underarms were lapped at and scratched, the soles of their feet were worshipped and their toes intertwined with the hands’ fingers, perineum became a bridge where fingers from different hands met and loved and strolled and danced.

Gremoria devoured their souls and made them her slaves, the world would crumble before her and soon she would devour all the Primos there were. Until she was enveloped by a massive beam of light that caused her to warp out of this reality and back to wherever she came from.

--------*---------

“NO!!!!!”

Saya was enraged, the Primos had a weapon capable of banishing extra-dimensional entities, a theoretical concept thought to have no real basis in reality, then again Gremoria was thought to have no basis in reality either.

That little human bitch, he knew this was going to happen and she kept it for her. Saya and her entire clan are going to spend the rest of that girl’s life making her regret having skin!

That thought however barely time to mature in Saya’s mind before alarm klaxons had begun to ring as the computer announced the self-destruct function began its countdown.

Carolina finally had the opportunity she had been waiting for, while Saya and her bridge were enthralled watching the battle unfold it just took a quick motion of her wrist and at a nearby console and so Saya’s world literally started to fall apart.

“Little bitch, you have earned not just the ire of my clan but of the entire Boudo race and our goddesses. We’ll do everything in our power to make you immortal, because every generation of Boudo from here until the end of the time will dedicate themselves to making you suffer!”

“Believe me Saya, right now I think the only one who’ll make good on that threat is Gremoria!”

As the Boudo command centre started exploding all around her, Carolina was ready to accept death until the light and sound of some ethereal force came and whisked her away.

Teleportation, another secret that the Primos kept in their sub-basement, like a Deus ex Machina I was saved and Saya and Boudo were left to perish on their command truck.

Thus ended the war on Hilt, Sabina was so happy with that embraced me and even offered to take me to her bedchambers, nicely this time. It took a few days of rest and getting proper clothes but it seemed like both Hilt and myself are back on the road to recovery as the Boudo have retreated. The galactic council didn’t entirely approve of my alliance with Sabina and the unconventional tactics, but they can’t complain about the results, well no they can be what do you expect from an organization made up entirely of lawyers and bureaucrats.

The Boudo didn’t really make peace so much as they as disowned Saya’s clan and her ‘representative’ of Gremoria; I wasn’t entirely lying when I said that the other clans were threatened by her power, though the cult of Gremoria was so potent that even Saya’s worst enemies wouldn’t openly question the divine nature of Gremoria.

So how was that for a run-of-the-mill, routine mission? I guess I should count myself lucky the Boudo didn’t end up having their way with me, it’s actually surprising all the threats and all the build-up and nothing happens.

As my shuttle lifted off to finally return to earth and say goodbye to a world of cats and pigs, now to go home to a civilized place where she wouldn’t be a hostage or a sex object and would actually be treated with respect.

-----*-----

It had been almost six hours, the flight back to earth would only take another day or so and then I could have something to eat other than rations that were basically nothing but carbs. I left the autopilot to fly the ship as I retired to the shower, during the process of shampooing my hair when the ship started to jolt violently, I quickly bounded for the cockpit in the nude from fear of having to pilot my way out of a meteor storm only to find something much more frightening.

My shuttle was in the grasp of a tractor beam, the beam was attached to a large Boudo barge; emblazoned boldly on its head was the symbol of the goddess Gremoria.

“Attention human, you have humiliated our goddess and driven her from our plain, to feed her and return her to health and return her to our mortal plane: you shall serve as sacrifice!”

I fucking hate Boudo.

THE END?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back