• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivianLove

You are all hypocrites, but I love you anyways! Why is it that producers can post a link in the video site to their website where you have to pay money for their clips, but it's soooo taboo for me to post a link to my stories where you have to pay for it? Be it film or literature, tickling is an art form. And I don't see why everyone is up in arms over my desire to make money from my talents, while nobody else seems to be experiencing the same scrutiny. I have to believe its because you're all jealous. Well go ahead and hate me some more you ignorant fucks. Here is my story, better than anything you've written, on sale, for Amazon. you want to know what literary talent looks like? look here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H...ivian+love&dpPl=1&dpID=51qhQo0SAaL&ref=plSrch

The rest of you pathetic individuals can kiss my cute ass 😚😚😚

Nobody said it's not okay, but it IS annoying to keep clicking on threads only to find out it's one of your fans posting a link to your works without ANY indication in the thread title that it is a link to a novel that you have to pay for to read. It's misleading. Especially when you consider that this is the POST Stories section... as in, the stories are contained WITHIN the first post.

Though, if you're going to compare yourself to the video producers that make threads advertising their products, then give formatting your threads in a similar manner to them a try. Specify in the thread titles that these are e-novels for sale, i.e. "A Love Hate thing 2: Electric Boogaloo (NEW E-novel for Purchase!)" *note the bolded part* and then give a tiny synopsis (like the ones on your Amazon listings) and even a little preview or snippets of the story, much like how said video producers post gifs of thumbnails of what their videos feature.

That's just my 0.02, because in my opinion (which you CAN feel free to disregard, I'm not trying to argue) just posting the link here and writing about how excited you are to have your stuff for sale crosses the line from "advertisement" or "an art form" to "spam". I haven't read any of your stuff personally, but I think your work deserves better than that and therefore a little more effort put into your posts about your stories could entice more people and elevate your works to the level worthy of the effort you put into writing them in the first place.

I've let these posts slide, one can read a sample of the story at the amazon link, which is no different then watching a video preview on C4S. The issue is that the same content has been posted multiple times, and by accounts that all share a 'style' in their posts. Once is cool, twice is so-so but more are spam.

Note that the video producers post their ads ONCE. Try to maintain the same level of respect for the story forum that they hold for the clips. You are after all getting your ad for free.

This is getting closed as its not a content thread.

Myriads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back